Days In The Deadland//Billie...

By MitchezHunter

Everything was fine just a few days ago,then the alarms blared spreading panic... nobody has any idea where i... More

✓Chapter 1
✓Chapter 2
✓Chapter 3
✓Chapter 4
✓Chapter 5
✓Chapter 6
✓Chapter 7
✓Chapter 8
✓Chapter 9
✓Chapter 10
✓Chapter 11
✓Chapter 12
✓Chapter 13
✓Chapter 14
✓Chapter 15
✓Chapter 16
✓Chapter 17
✓Chapter 18
✓Chapter 19
✓Chapter 20
✓Chapter 21
✓Chapter 22
✓Chapter 23
✓Chapter 24
✓Chapter 25
✓Chapter 26
✓Chapter 27
✓Chapter 29
✓Chapter 30
✓Chapter 31
✓Chapter 32
✓Chapter 33
✓Chapter 35
✓Chapter 34
✓Chapter 36
✓Chapter 37
✓Chapter 38
✓Chapter 39
✓Chapter 40
Wars Of The Imperiums
✓Chapter 41
✓Chapter 42
✓Chapter 43
✓Chapter 44

✓Chapter 28

608 41 71
By MitchezHunter

Forgotten memories.

Narrator's pov

The honey haired girl's eyes open all at once and she moans lowly at the pain wracking through her body,she looks around to find herself lying on the floor,her eyes scan around her and she can't help gasping as she quickly scrambles to move away from the counter dripping with blood.

Heaving and puffing she struggles to stand up on her feet staring at the tree of a man pinned there by her blade to the counter of the desk the blade running through his skull breaking the wood clean. She tries to remember what happened but all that comes to her head is when the door opened and she heard him laugh behind her and that was all. Her mind was blank.

Looking down at herself she can't help cringe at the blood covering her clothes and hands,filling her nose with the metallic scent. Taking a deep breath she grasps the hilt of her blade pulling it,after a few struggles she manages to get it from his head and the huge body slumps back falling with a heavy thud on the floor.

Walking to the bag she'd dropped on the floor she grabs it swinging it onto her back before stepping out she walks back inside the vet's office to the cages where she finds the officer slumped over.

"Hey" she whispers hitting the cage gently and the man sets his eyes on her letting out a tired smile "you're alive" he states and she nods "let me get you out of there" she says reaching for the latch but the man shakes his head "no,what would I do without my leg and hand out there,I wouldn't survive a day and I'll just slow you down" this stops the honey haired beauty.

"Just go, save yourself, besides I'm dying" the police officer smiles at her before stretching out a hand a paper crumpled up in his palm, taking the paper she straightens it up finding the man holding a pregnant woman in his hands both staring at the camera with big smiles "that's my wife she was only four months pregnant, she's probably due by now if she made it she never got taken,if you're lucky to find them please don't leave them" she nods before throwing the picture into her pocket turning around to leave.

Walking outside she sighs as the cool late noon air grazes her skin and fills her lungs, hearing big vehicles moving around getting near her she quickly moves running off back to her girls.

Billie's pov

Morgan moves slightly and a groan tears from her throat before her eyes open. She looks around finding me seated on the floor holding her hand a smile graces her lips as she sighs relieved as her eyes scan the place going wide in panic. "Sophie" she rasps trying to get up but my hand on her chest gently pushing her back down stops her.

"Where is she Billie?" Morgan asks eyes wide making me bite my lip "you need the medicine,she went to get it" I whisper feeling my heart beat frantically for a second.

"She went alone? Why didn't you tell me" her voice goes low and sluggish "I wanted to go but she said i needed me stay here, look after you incase we we're really followed" I take her hand entwining our fingers making Morgan sigh "go after her" she whispers eyes closing and I shake my head feeling torn.

Looking up to Morgan's face realising how uncomfortable she looks,I let her hand go walking into the bedroom undoing the sheets pulling the mattress off and into the living room with ease dropping it. The sun sets in the horizon dipping the sky into darkness slowly. The urge to actually go out there after Sophie fills me for a second but I shake my head off the thought.

Walking back to Morgan,i stare at her a little lost for a while wondering how I could move her without hurting her wounds.

Knocks on the door with the exact sequence Sophie had said she'd use makes me freeze for a moment before her voice rings through the door "Billie,it's me" racing across the floor to the door unlocking it i pull it open in haste.

My eyes go wide at the blood covered girl in front of me. "You're not hurt, please tell me you're not hurt" i beg taking the heavy laden bag from Sophie. The hazel eyed beauty smiles at me before looking down at herself in wide grimace walking into the apartment.

"I'm okay... It's not my blood" she states taking a deep breath as I close the door. Her back is clean compared to the blood spattered across her face ,hands and clothes on her front,her hair is also bloody.

"I got the medicine though" she smiles at me and I move to her cupping her cheek,her hazel eyes shine in the diming light looking down at me in admiration and I almost blush "you're so pretty" she mumbles before pouting and i smile "so are you" I say placing a small kiss on her lips.

"Why don't you go clean up then come help me sort this out maybe we'll move Morgan to the mattress, there's some water in the bathroom" she nods before hugging me tight letting out a sighppp and I smile into her dry blood covered neck holding her in my arms just as tight.

"Go before Morgan wakes up again... Be ready to have your head chewed off" she laughs into my hair nodding. Letting me go,she walks to the bedroom pulling her clothes off and I turn to the bag.

Taking it up,I spill the contents down on the floor and start sorting them out. Water splashes in the bathroom and I take a deep breath.

I wonder what happened out there... My eyes stray to the doorway leading to the bedroom where Sophie is currently taking a bath and I get lost imagining what could have gone down for her to be soaked in blood,by the looks of it,it's not zombie blood.

"Billie" my eyes quickly divert to the white haired beauty and I move to her side making her smile as she cups my cheek. "Sophie..." I quickly hush her "She's back and she's okay, she's cleaning up right now" this makes her visibly relax as she pulls me to her.

Her lips gently brush over mine and I move closer letting our lips lock together in a sweet kiss for a few seconds before pulling away letting her catch breather.

"I'm not one to complain but this sofa seems good for movie nights not for me to lay on,it's so damn hard" she mumbles against my lips a tired frown on her features. "We'll move you in a minute,I can't carry your heavy ass alone" she pouts gently eyes closing.

"you just called me fat" this tears a laugh from my throat as I kiss her forehead "well, you do eat a lot" this makes a lazy chuckle tear from her throat,as she shakes her head gently whispering "I'm thirsty" I quickly turn to the table where I get the bottled water bringing it to her lips and she drinks it up till it's half full before laying back down.

Her fingers entwine with mine a smile creasing her lips as she closes her eyes. "What's got you laughing so hard?" Sophie asks coming into the room in an extra large black t-shirt and I chuckle as Morgan's uninjured hand raises fast pointing accusingly at me "Billie says I'm fat,now I'm mad at her" this makes Sophie chuckle as she comes kneeling down next to me chin resting on the sofa looking into Morgan's eyes.

"Well she ain't lying,you fat as fuck!" This makes Morgan whine as she turns her head to the coach defiantly "I'm breaking up with you two,meanies" she mumbles before huffing.

I can't help letting out a giggle as the tall girl refuses to acknowledge us no matter how much we try. "You like being babied don't you?" Sophie asks and Morgan hums a yes still facing away from us.

"We're sorry,gimme kiss" this makes Morgan turn lips pursed eyes still closed and Sophie places a gentle kiss on her lips. "Happy?" Morgan smirks smugly at us stating "yup,got both of them wrapped around my pinky"

I can't help rolling my eyes before standing "time to move her,we need to try not to twist her too much" I say pushing the table away and Sophie moves the mattress closer to the couch.

Together we swiftly get Morgan from the couch to the matress on the floor,she let's out a low groan but doesn't complain as she gets comfortable, pushing her back again until the mattress hits the wall, Morgan goes quiet again and I realize she's passed out.

Covering her up,I drop on the carpet heavily next to Sophie where we continue sorting out the medicine,a few are out of date and we put those away,my mind set on finding out why she was covered in blood I nudge her with my shoulder.

"What happened out there?" I ask and she sighs before shrugging,she lays her head on my shoulder twirling an unlabeled bottle between her fingers "Talk to me" I whisper in her ear and she takes a deep breath. "I'm not really sure what happened myself" she says lowly and my eyebrows furrow.

"Why do you say that?" She clenches her jaw and for a second there I get lost staring at her until she snaps her fingers over my face and I notice she had moved her head "you're not listening to me,are you?" She asks and I put on an insulted face.

"I am listening!" I gasp and she smirks "what did I say then" she asks and my cheeks heat up slightly "girl I don't know,that fine jawline of yours had me lost for a second" I grumble and she laughs gently.

"You wanna touch it?" She teases and I smile reaching out to poke her before cupping her cheeks into my palms, pulling her down to me I kiss her gently making her smile against my lips. Sophie's hands wrap around my waist pulling me to her opening her mouth to my invasion.

My hand moves from her cheek to her thighs, caressing them gently,the other gets lost into her hair where I take the ponytail into my palm tugging it,she sighs into the kiss before prying her legs open for me pulling away for air,my hand runs to the inside of her thighs straight to her pussy gently brushing my fingers over her lips moisture coats my fingers and she bucks against my fingers "don't tease me" she whimpers and I smile parting her hood exposing the glistening flesh, licking my lips at the sight of her wet core I take her clit in between my fingers rubbing her gently.

Eyebrows furrowed slightly she moans lowly before setting her head into the crook of my neck. "Billie" she whispers my name making shivers run down my spine "fuck me baby,don't hold back" she begs into my ear and I feel lust filling my being at the sound of her voice for me.

My finger pushes inside her and she lets out a breathy moan. Pulling out slowly I pull my hand back before landing a harsh slap on her pussy making her cry out lowly pushing her legs further open for me.

Her lips find mine stealing a long kiss silencing her moans as my fingers pound into her. Pulling away for air I watch her eyes closed as she moans my name over and over and I can't help lick my lips at the sight, drowning myself in her taste and scent. The way she grunts gently each time I brush the rough patch of her g-spot making her silky walls trap my fingers inside her quivering in desire.

"What happened Sophie?" I ask and she shakes her head. "What happened out there?" Heavy breathing slips from her mouth as my thumb finds her clit "tell me" I urge.

"The man!" She pants out looking blindly for my lips but i dodge her attempts taking her earlobe into my mouth gently sucking "what man?"

"The butcher" she whimpers clenching hard on my fingers bucking her hips to get more friction "harder!" She demands and I increase my speed making moans tear from her.

"What happened with him?" I inquire further as she gets lost in her pleasure rambling incoherently making me stop all at once pulling out before delivering another harsh slap to her pussy making her moan out loud before ramming back two fingers into her again gently caressing her walls this time a tear slips from her eye as she opens them "please make me cum" she begs as I give her slow deep strokes.

"I will but you have to tell me what happened" I bargain "he had a police officer in a cage missing a few limbs,I panicked and tried to escape but he had locked the place up and I was trapped,one minute he was behind me and the next I'm waking up behind the counter soaked in his blood,I killed him" she gasps over my mouth and I let her kiss me as I increased my pace on her again.

Her muffled moans and the squelching of wet skin is the only sound in the room as her high hits and she writhes gently in my arms riding her orgasm out until she pushes my hand away falling into me exhausted. Licking my fingers clean I can't help chuckle as she rolls her eyes at me before closing them pulling her thighs together.

My eyes stray to Morgan whose eyes are open pupils blown but doesn't say a thing other than direct me to bring the sleepy girl to her. Taking the girl up I lay her next to Morgan before continuing to sort the medicine out.

"How long do you think we'll have to be here?" Morgan asks lowly caressing Sophie's hair. "I'm not sure but your shoulders should be fine in a week at least, your side is a little bit tricky,the good news is that it's a flesh wound and the arrow was thin,you also heal up fast" I add signalling to the way her shoulder was responding to movements.

Finally knowing all the medicines we have I start dividing them into three equal portions before shoving them into our bags respectfully.

"C'mere" Morgan orders gently and I join them on the mattress letting her pull me into her arms. Raising my chin she stares into my eyes for a few seconds before sighing "I don't think you've got a concussion or possible head injury" she mumbles and I smile "you should be looking at Sophie instead,she got hit quite bad" I say taking Morgan's palms into mine finding the skin healing up nicely.

"Part of the scratch thing?" I ask and she shrugs "I'm not really sure" she mumbles taking Sophie's hand "you see she had a long cut here,when we came out from the car but now it's all healed up,I had a busted eyebrow earlier today but now it's all fine like nothing happened, you're still healing slowly only a scab over yours,my guess is it works faster when the adrenaline goes up if it's not that then I'm lost" she says and I blink "so any injury that wasn't deep is probably fine by now between you two" she nods. "Hers probably healed faster than mine because she had to go out and I've been lying down, she got the adrenaline to make it work faster,my body slowed down"

"So all I have to do is make you run like a crazy bastard" I joke making her laugh "that'll probably do the trick" she shrugs "think Sophie will be okay?" I ask and Morgan smiles "well you did make her talk, probably brood for a couple minutes then she'll be back to annoying us all over again" I let out a chuckle.

"She's probably one of those that annoy kidnappers until they decide they don't even need the ransom and let her free" this makes Morgan laugh "she would probably sing Michael Jackson until the glasses break" we laugh lowly together until hazel eyes staring at us unamused make us go quiet.

"You two are horrible at gossiping and absolutely horrible at whispering but oi make some space I'm cold" Sophie grumbles before snuggling inside Morgan's blanket laying her head on Morgan's chest.

"I'm gonna take a bath" I get up leaving a kiss on both their heads ready to scrub myself clean after a horrible day.

★♪★

"How did they find us?!" Morgan asks throwing the bag on her back with swift movements. It's only been five days inside this apartment and her wounds were almost at ninety percent which is very good considering how deep one of them was.

"They've probably been scouting for us for long and decided to check this side,let's hope they fear that Jobs guy" Sophie says

"Jobs?" Morgan and I ask in unison and she nods "the one you guys said owns this place" she says lost and we can't help letting out a little snicker "it's Joe" we say and she shrugs "it's not like I gotta meet him so Jon he is,let's go" she says swinging her bag to her back and I shake my head looking out the window.

"How many are out there?" Morgan asks "I estimate probably 10 men all armed- oh wait there's a woman" I says and both women squish me in between them to take a look before an "oh shit!" Escaped both their lips.

"What?" I ask staring at the woman whose half face is covered by black bandana and she looks really white not white like white white but white like disease white,with patches of grey on her skin,dark matted hair with very highlighted brown ends.

"That's Lasso" Morgan says and I blink "who?" "Second in command of the Luusha's" Sophie adds and I nod "oh... That's bad news" I drawl out and both girls shake their heads.

"You don't know her,do you?" "nope and to be honest I don't wanna,a woman who's ready to work for the bad guys selling other women off even if it's survival can suck my dick" I say shrugging.

"How we doing this?" I ask turning to Morgan who points the window "I asked y'all to get the ground floor for a reason,I hope you're ready to steal a car, buckle up and floor it like crazy because I'm not sticking around to be tied up again and this time..." She stops looking at us dramatically before folding her hands.

"I'm driving" she says resolute.

A/N

Someone asked. Is Morgan real? No
Is Sophie real? Yes... Y'all want her socials so you can go bother her? LMAO.
How have y'all's been over here? Gave y'all quite the scare huh? Lol.

What do y'all think happened to Sophie in the vet clinic? Why can't she remember anything?

M,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
592K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
871K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...