Letters to Inmate 29901

By misslibbyj

[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his vio... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Life After Lockup! Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
In Love with a Criminal! Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - Epilogue
Author's Note!

Chapter 19

34.1K 1.3K 246
By misslibbyj

CHAPTER 19

Lillie

Tonight was the night. My dinner date with Arthur. He texted me last night to confirm our details. We were to meet at a place called the Red Wine House. It sounded like a refined restaurant. I didn't expect less. Arthur was a sophisticated man.

I looked in the mirror above my dressing table. I tried to place concealer under my puffy eyes. I regretted shedding any tears for Mason. My heart was still tender from the information I had received last night, but I was hell bent on my emotions not to interfere with my night with Arthur. This was my chance to move on and let go of the hurtful past.

I applied my make-up, deciding on a light smoky eye with a bold red lip. I tied my hair up into a messy bun. I slithered on Sassi's tight black dress. I was slightly curvier than Sassi and surprised how snug it fit on me. I studied myself in the mirror. The dress hugged me and showed every curve of my body. The red heels complimented the look.

I wasn't used to showing my figure, not even with Mason. I wasn't confident wearing the dress. I shook hard the insecurities away. I needed to step out of my comfort zone. My neck and wrists were stained with perfume, surrounding me with a delicate air. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. Before reaching the door, I grabbed a black cardigan. I rolled my eyes, knowing I might want to cover up this snug dress during the evening.

Once outside, I hopped in my car and punched the Red Wine House address on my GPS. Nerves took hold of me as butterflies swam, not just my stomach this time, but travelled up my chest, threatening to choke me. I didn't know what to expect from this night or from Arthur. A million scenarios were running through my mind.

 ***

The Red Wine House was not what I expected. It was a small, quaint place tucked away between two large buildings on a quiet street. It wasn't a restaurant, but a cooking classroom. I walked inside what looked like an enormous kitchen. There were a few couples, each with their own long steel table with vegetables and cooking equipment displayed on it. In front of the class was the cooking instructor with her own steel table, facing the couples.

I scanned the room and saw Arthur at the last corner table waving me over. Deciding my black dress was too swanky for a cooking class, which was not what I had in mind. I slipped on my cardigan as I approached him.

He looked dashing as ever, even in his casual wear. He had a light blue shirt tucked in dark jeans, displaying an outline of his lean body underneath. His hair was not in his usual sleek style, but was a bit roughed up, giving him an edgy look with his light beard. I wasn't used to it. But I liked him this way.

Arthur immediately greeted me with a firm hug. He was a good height above me, and I returned it timidly. His cologne filled my senses as I breathed him in. He's minty musk scent smelled delicious, just how I remembered it.

Clearly, the food we were about to make won't be the only thing watering my mouth tonight. I blinked hard away my naughty thoughts. Get it together Lillie, don't act like an idiot!

"You look amazing tonight, Lillie," Arthur said, his voice almost silky to the touch. Gosh, this man said I looked amazing. Remind me later to give Sassi a gift.

"I hope you could find the place alright?" he continued as he took off my cardigan gradually, as if he were unwrapping his gift, and hung it over the table chair. Revealing my curvy body and slight cleavage.

He probably thought I was a blubbering dimwit, as I tried to cross my arms against my chest. I just kept staring and smiling. I forced myself to speak.

"Yes, I found it fine. Thanks."

He gave a side smile as he took in my appearance.

The place was filled with a soft chatter of couples seated before us as we all waited for the class to begin. I glanced at the table, it was filled with fresh ingredients; vegetables, cream and various cheeses, butter, garlic, and chicken breasts, accompanied with different herbs and spices. A two-plate stove was at the end of the iron table, while all the kitchen appliances and tools were stacked beneath it.

"What brings us here? To be honest, I didn't expect all of this when you mentioned dinner." I said, looking around the classroom, trying to keep myself distracted from my burning cheeks.

"Well, I thought dinner at a classy restaurant would be too cliché. So, I thought we could be different the first time around... You don't like it?" he asked, frowning.

I gulped. "Oh, n-n-no no, I love it actually. It's such a pleasant surprise. I absolutely love cooking. It's a passion of mine. So that's a plus. You're earning points." I said, laughing a bit too hard. A few people turned back their heads to glance at us.

Arthur looked at me and gave a sexy smile. "That's good to hear, I almost thought I messed up".

"What's on the menu for tonight?" I asked as we both placed on our aprons that were laid out on the table. Arthur, being a gentleman that he was, helped with mine, tying me from the back.

"Creamy Tuscan chicken," he replied smugly.

"Hmmm, sounds delicious" I said giggling. I stopped midway when I noticed Arthur looking at me, his sky-blue eyes traveling from my eyes down my neck to my chest. That was showing too much cleavage. Damn these Sassi dresses. He looked a good hard two seconds on it.

"Alright everyone, let's begin! ... today we cooking CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN!" the lady instructor shouted.

The surrounding couples, hollered whoops and applauded lightly.

I was glad for the peppy interruption; it snapped Arthur out of ogling me. But did I want him to stop? Gosh, it was getting hot in the kitchen and we didn't even start cooking yet. How was I going to cope with the rest of the date?

The cooking instructor named Diane introduced herself. She described the dish and the history behind it. She illustrated the method of making the dish step by step until the finished meal.

The evening went better than what I expected; the conversation with Arthur was surprisingly effortless. We laughed and chatted about music and the upcoming concert; he was incredibly playful with me too. There were times he would brush up against my arm or reach for something grazing my skin. I would hold my breath each time. His touch sending tingles of electricity dancing across my body.

Every time he came close to me, I felt like nuzzling my face into his chest and inhaling him in. I only had one appetite tonight, and it wasn't for the chicken. I gulped as he took hold of my waist and gently moved me to the side while he reached for the pan on the stove. His delicate fingers holding my waist firm were warm and inviting. I felt his lean chest move up against my back as he slid over, sending chills down my spine. I curled my back slightly, fighting the sensation.

Gosh, my hormones were in overdrive. I took a huge swig of my wine and practically downed it. I needed to cool off.

After done cooking, we ate our meal we prepared together and drank a bottle of red wine at a small table outside the kitchen, where the couples could eat and enjoy their meals.

Quickly, my mind crossed over to Dimitri, and suddenly I felt sorry. Here I was enjoying my freedom and having an enjoyable meal, and he was probably having slop. He always described his food that way. I shook off the guilt. He didn't write back, so I shouldn't even be thinking about Dimitri right now! I have nothing to feel guilty about.

"That was delicious. Thank you so much Arthur for this date. It was really something." I said, giggling. Not wanting to think about anything further but the man in front of me.

"My pleasure and you're really something Lillie, I never enjoyed myself in better company." He said with a side smirk, which oozed sex appeal. We had a moment where our eyes connected.

We got up to leave, calling it a night. I held the cardigan against my chest as we walked to my car. The evening air was chilled, accompanied by a light breeze. It was cold and refreshing as it washed over my wine induced face. The moon gave a silver glow that shimmered on the street. It was all too romantic for me. A legit scene from a romantic comedy.

We stopped and stood close to my car.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight Lillie." Arthur said, his eyes lingering on me.

"I almost don't want it to end," he continued; his silky voice became a tad husky. I swallowed hard; my eyes mesmerized by his ocean ones.

I didn't break eye contact.

"It doesn't have to end," I said almost too quickly.

His eyes studied my face and fell on my lips. His eyes hooded. He came closer, and I could smell his delicious masculine cologne that swallowed me whole. He closed the gap and placed his lips on mine. It was gentle and soft.

My inhibitions went out the door. I'm not sure was it the hormones or the alcohol, but I wanted this man.

My arms unknowingly slowly moved around his head. Arthur moved me to the corner wall of the street, away from prying eyes or strangers walking by. Arthur pressed his body against mine. My breasts and hips were against him. He was warm, melting the cool air surrounding us. I could feel his excitement growing and pushing against my leg as he ground his hips deliberately against mine.

Arthur pulled back just enough to see my eyes stare hungrily at his lips, wanting more. His own parted in anticipation. So, he kissed me, hard.

A moan escaped my lips into his mouth. At the sound of my moan, Arthur's hands slipped lower, squeezing my ass with one hand, and hiking my leg around his waist with the other. I couldn't help how right this felt.

He kissed me harder, and I returned it just as hard, drowning in his scent. My hands raked up and down his chest, feeling hard abs beneath them. Heat swirled within my core and travelled between my legs, quenching my panties a bit more than I would've liked. It's been a while since I felt this aroused. I had a feeling flood gates were ready to open.

We were in our own rhythm of biting, licking and sucking. My head swirled, causing me to feel dazed. I broke the spell by pushing Arthur away, separating us. Our chests heaving.

"What's wrong Lillie?" he asked breathlessly.

"Nothing, I'm alright." I said. "I should go, it's getting late." I continued. I felt unsure of myself with my buzzing head. It was way too many emotions for one night and I had to escape. I ran to my car, thankful the drive to my home wasn't too far off. It wasn't my best judgement, leaving a confused Arthur behind.

"Thanks for the most wonderful evening ever, Arthur!" I shouted out to him.

He stood where I had left him, his face bewildered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.2K 27
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼�...
836K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
48.1K 873 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
25.7K 2.2K 65
From childhood, Lil's life has been a nightmare. Her mother tried drowning her in the bath as a baby. As a result, she deals with depression and anxi...