⚠️「Cipher's Son || Gravity Fa...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} {Season 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn'... More

⚠️Prologue⚠️
⚠️The Tourist Trap⚠️
The Tourist Trap {Part. 2}
⚠️The Legend of the Gobblewonker⚠️
The Gobblewonker {Part.2}
The Gobblewonker {Part. 3}
⚠️{Headhunters}⚠️
Headhunters {Part. 2}
Headhunters {Part.3}
Headhunters {Part. 4}
⚠️ The Hand That Rocks the Mabel⚠️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel {Part. 2}
⚠️The Inconveniencing⚠️
The inconveniencing {Part.2}
The inconveniencing {Part.3}
The inconveniencing {Part.4}
⚠️Dipper vs. Manliness⚠️
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.2}
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.3}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.4}
Psst...
Love?
⚠️Double Dipper⚠️
Double Dipper{Part.2}
Double Dipper{Part.3}
Double Dipper{Part.4}
🤡
⚠️Irrational Treasure⚠️
Irrational treasure{Part.2}
Irrational treasure{Part.3}
Irrational treasure{Part.4}
⚠️The Time Traveler's Pig⚠️
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.2}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.3}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.4}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.5}
Thanks
⚠️Fight Fighters⚠️
Fight Fighters{Part.2}
Fight Fighters{Part.3}
Fight Fighters{Part.4}
⚠️Little Dipper⚠️
Little Dipper{Part.2}
Little Dipper{Part.3}
Little Dipper{Part.4}
Little Dipper{Part.5}
❕[Y/N] has a message
⚠️ Summerween⚠️
Summerween{Part.2}
Summerween{Part.3}
Summerween{Part.4}
⚠️Boss Mabel⚠️
Boss Mabel{Part.2}
Boss Mabel{Part.3}
Boss Mabel{Part.4}
⚠️Bottomless Pit!⚠️
Bottomless Pit{Part.2}
Bottomless Pit{Part.3}
Bottomless Pit{Part.4}
Bottomless Pit{Part.5}
⚠️The Deep End⚠️
The Deep End{Part.2}
The Deep End{Part.3}
The Deep End{Part.4}
⚠️Carpet Diem⚠️
Carpet Diem{Part.2}
Carpet Diem{Part.3}
Carpet Diem{Part.4}
☁️[26k reads special]☁️
⚠️Boyz Crazy⚠️
Boyz Crazy{Part.2}
Boyz Crazy{Part.3}
Boyz Crazy{Part.4}
⚠️ Land Before Swine⚠️
Land Before Swine{Part.2}
Land Before Swine{Part. 3}
Land Before Swine{Part.4}
Land Before Swine{Part.5}
⚠️Dreamscaperers⚠️
Dreamscaperers{Part.2}
Dreamscaperers{Part. 3}
Dreamscaperers{Part.4}
⚠️Gideon Rises⚠️
Gideon Rises{Part.2}
Gideon Rises{Part. 3}
Gideon Rises{Part.4}
『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕. . .』

Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.5}

3K 151 64
By SolarStar_Eclipse

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

The Mystery duo finally made it up the mountain and are now entering a cave.

Dipper: "What is a Multi-bear...?" He wondered.

[Y/N]: "Well I don't know what it is! Nor do I care! I just wanna kill whatever it is!" He joyfully shouted and then coughed.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

'At this point I'm concerned about [Y/N]. The way he's acting, is busy raising some brows. I have to keep an eye on him...' I thought to myself.

I then turn around and notice the Multi-bear waking up behind us. The Multi-bear then roars.

Dipper: "Oh, that's a Multi-bear..." I muttered.

[Y/N]: "So cool!"

Many of the bear heads start roaring as the main head begins to speak.

Multi-bear(Main head): "Bear heads, silence!" He shouted as he hits the other heads to stop them from roaring.

Multi-bear: "Children, why have you come here...?" He asked us.

Dipper: "Multi-bear! We seek your head! Or, one of them, anyway? There's like-what? Six heads...?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah! So now face your doom and perish before us!" He exclaimed as he lifted the spear over his head and then coughs after that.

Multi-bear: "This is foolish! Leave now! Or die!"

[Y/N] and I then point our spears at the Multi-bear monster.

Multi-bear: "So be it!"

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

The Multiple bear heads roar and charges at Dipper and [Y/N].

The duo run up the walls of the walls and avoid being hit by the Multi-bear.

The Multi-headed bear then begins to smack a pile of bones towards Dipper, but before they could land a hit on him, [Y/N] grabs Dipper's arm and teleports behind and hides there with Dipper.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

'What! How did we?!—you know what, nevermind that, I'll ask [Y/N] later. Right now, I've gotta focus' I thought to myself.

I then jump on one of multi-bear's head and run to the top, choking the main head with the spear and as [Y/N] headbutts on of the lower bear heads. Making the Multi-bear fall over.

Dipper: " A real man shows no mercy!"

[Y/N]: "Yeah you peasent!" He proudly shouted as he pointed the spear at the bizzare bear creature.

The Multi-bear then sighs.

Multi-bear: "Very well, warriors, but will you grant a magical beast one last request...?"

[Y/N]: "Never!" He shouted as he was about to stab the bear with his spear.

I then stop [Y/N] by blocking his way.

Dipper: "Uh...sure. What is it...?"

[Y/N]: "...Pine Tree don't gran—" I then cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth.

Multi-bear: "Well, I wish to die listening to my favorite song..." He replied.

Multi-bear: "The tape is already in there. You can just hit any—" I cut him off by pressing a button on the tape player.

The song 'Disco Girl' begins to play.

Dipper: "You listen to Icelandic pop group BABBA? I-I love BABBA..." I said, feeling all giddy inside.

⚠️{Your POV}

Multi-bear: "I thought I was the the only one. All the manotaurs made fun of me because I know all the words to the song 'Disco Girl'..."

[Y/N]: "...and I'd do the same..." I muttered under my breath; lucky they didn't hear me.

They then start singing part of the song as I just tune them out.

'This is stupid right now...'

Dipper: "This is crazy! Finally someone who—who understands—uh.. Oh yeah. I guess I'm suppose to kill you? Or I'll never be a man...?"

Multi-bear: "I accept my fate..."

[Y/N]: "YES!!" I happily shouted as I lifted my spear; ready to finally end this bear.

Dipper: "No!" He shouted as he tackled me to the ground and pinned me down.

Dipper then turned his head to the Multi-bear.

Dipper: "Do you really accept your fate...?"

Multi-bear: "It's for the best..."

PT then gets off me as he walks over to his spear. While he was doing that I got on my feet. I could feel my cheeks burning.

'The hell is going on with me, curse my human emotions...I don't understand what's happening...'

I  then cover the lower half of my face in my inner elbow.

PT then raises his spear, but it hits the floor of the mancave.

Dipper: "I'm not gonna do it..."

[Y/N]: "Oh come on!"

Leaderaur: "You were told! The price of men is the multi-bear's head!"

Dipper: "Listen, Leaderaur, alright? You too, Tesosteraur, Pubertaur, and...I don't know, whatever you're name is. B-Beardy..."

Beardy: "It's Beardy..." He corrected.

Dipper: "You keep telling us that being a man means doing all these tasks, and being aggrel all the time, but I'm starting to think that stuff's malarkey..."

The manotaurs, along with me, gasp.

Dipper: "You heard me, malarkey. So maybe I don't have muscles, or hair in certain places, and...sure, when a girly pop song comes on the radio, sometimes, I leave it on! 'Cause dang it, top 40 hits are in the top 40 for a reason! They're catchy!"

Chutzpar: "Destructor...What are you saying...?"

[Y/N]: "Yea, what are you saying...?" He questioned and then coughs.

Dipper: "I'm saying the Multi-bear is a really nice guy. And you're bunch of jerks if you want me to cut off his head!" He shouted.

The Leaderaur dude then stands up and destroys our spears.

Leaderaur: "Kill the multi-bear or never be a men!"

Dipper: "Then I guess we'll never be a men..."

[Y/N]: "WHAT?!!" I shouted as I pulled my hair.

The Manotaurs then start booing at us.

Chutzpar: "Hey guys! Who wants to go build something and knock it down!"

The manotaurs cheer and leave, chanting 'Man!' several times. PT kicks a rock away and walks away as I follow close behind him.

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

I enter the diner with Grunkle Stan and walk up to Lazy Susan.

Mabel: "Lazy Susan. Listen: I know he's not much to look at, but you're always fixing stuff in the diner, and if you like fixing stuff, nothing can use more fixing than my Grunkle Stan! Also women live longer than men so your dating pool is smaller and you should really lower your standards..."

Stan: "So, Lazy Susan, what do you say...?" He asked.

Lazy Susan then turns around and leaves.

Stan: "Uhhhh......" He muttered as he walks away.

Lazy Susan then comes back with a piece of paper and a piece of pie.

'Aroo, that pie looks delicious! Wait, did I eat something delicious today? I don't think so, man I'm hungry...'

Lazy Susan: "Heeeeyyyy! Here's my number. Why don't you give me a call some time...?" She asked.

Stan: "Really?!"

Lazy Susan: "REALLY!! HAHA. Also: here's some pie. On the house. For YOU!" She answered and then leaves.

Mabel: "EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We did it! When are you gonna call? You wanna call now? I don't have a phone. Let's buy a phone! We can put it on a credit card. Let's get a credit card..."

Stan: "Mabel! Let a man enjoy his pie, huh...?"

⚠️{Your POV}

PT and I then come up the diner. I then put on my beanie.

Mabel: "DIPPER!! [Y/N]!! It's me, Mabel! I'm looking at you guys through this glass! Right here! This is my voice! I'm talking to you guys from inside!" She happily shouted.

PT nods and gives Ss a 'Calm down' sign as I just wave at her. We then enter the diner and head to table she's at.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Mabel: "Did you see me through the—?"

Dipper: "Yes..." He cut her of as [Y/N] just nods in response.

Mabel: "What's wrong...?"

Dipper: " I don't want to talk about it..." He replied as [Y/N] nods.

Stan: "Good..."

Dipper: "It's just these half man half bull humanoids were hanging out with me and [Y/N]......"

Stan: "Here we go..."

Dipper: "...but then they wanted us to do this really tough, horrible thing, but it just wasn't right. So I said no..." He said as [Y/N] just crossed his arms and coughs.

Stan: "You were your own man and you stood up for yourself..."

Dipper: "Huh...?"

Stan: "Well, you did what was right even when no one agreed with ya. Sounds pretty manly to me but, what do I know...?"

Mabel: "Wait a minute, do my eyes deceive me? You have a chest hair!"

Dipper then checks his chest.

Dipper: "You're right! I do! Ha ha, this is amazing! I really do! Take that, man tester! Take that, Pubeataur!"

Stan: "Pubeataur...?" He questioned as [Y/N] coughed, once again.

Mabel proceeds to pull Dipper's chest hair out and puts it in a her scarp-book.

Mabel: "Scrap-book ortunity!" She joyfully exclaimed.

Stan: "Don't worry, kid, if you're anything like me, there's more where that came from..."

Dipper: "OH, GROSS!!!"

Everyone: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Dipper: "Seriously, that's disgusting..."

______________________________

➖Extra➖

Stan is sitting on the chair next to the phone. The the phone rings.

Stan: "Oh, not again!"

Answering machine: Message number: 36

Lazy Susan(over answering machine): "Hey, handsome! It's me, Lazy Susan, calling to say hi: Hi! My cats also wanted to say hi! Say hi, Donald!"

Donald(over answering machine): "Meow..."

Lazy Susan: "Good, Sandy, you say hi!"

Sandy(over answering machine): "Meow..."

Lazy Susan: "Mr. Cat-face, now it's your turn to say—"

Mr. Cat-face(over answering machine): "MOOWW!!!!!" He screeched.

Lazy Susan: "Mr. Cat-face!"

Mr. Cat-face: "MEEEEEOWW!!!!"

Lazy Susan: "Well, anyway call me! Call me back!" She said and then hangs up.

Stan: "How do I get out of this?!"

______________________________

👇🖐 ❄️🖐👈🔅👈  .... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- nasiyahan!

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 198 10
what if fizzaroli had a younger brother? what if said younger brother was a bit more like blitzø? what if he couldn't choose between the two? follow...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
201K 9.1K 96
{Book 2} {Season 2} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn't it? ..-. .. -. -.. The beginning of br...