What are you doing to me...

Por just_a_test_

A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Am... Más

Thing 1
What are you doing to me...?
Guess I'll just have to live with this...
I hope we can at least be close friends...
W-What?!
Can I come with you...?
I apologize too
I planned on sleeping on the couch, but this is better
Why is my life so hard...
My mind is definitely messed up
This tastes great...
Umm...Im just gonna...
I love you too
Im big spoon tonight
I want food
Valentines day special
Valentines day special part 2
Valentines day special part 3
A date it is!
Nope!
In that case, Im clueless right now!
I wanna ride that one!
Then let this game begin
Im trying those next
Lets go to flying chairs next!
What the-
Im sorry you had to see me like that...
I cant wait for the triple date!
Its nothing dont worry
Ice cream
A friend
At least you're happy...
Im gonna talk to him
Relationship advices
Never again
A 'perfect' life I never asked for
For my sister...
Ending
Aftermath & thing 2

Goodnight

1K 49 28
Por just_a_test_

Chapter 28

Corpse's POV

I was slowly being brought back to the real world from the feeling of movement.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a car? I looked slowly to my right to see Sykkuno looking through the window of the moving car. Watching the lights flash by.

I smiled upon seeing that he was okay and I slowly inched myself towards him, embracing him in a hug.

He flinched a bit, surprised that I was awake then he pushed himself away from me?

I looked at him confused as to why he'd refuse my hugs and he sighed, looking in front of the car so that he doesn't look at me.

I looked in front as well, the first thing I noticed was that it was past 12AM already.

Then the second thing I noticed was that Rae was driving? I could see her face through the front mirror.

"Corpse..." Sykkuno muttered softly and I looked back at him, he was still looking away from me.

"Yes baby?" I said, and he started to sniffle, making me worried.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, moving towards him to look at his face but he held his hand out, indicating for me to stop.

"Do you remember what happened awhile ago?" He asked and I squinted my face, trying to remember.

Then the memories came flooding in, about how my face was leaked and the events that happened after. Upon recalling and seeing how scared I made Sykkuno look I frowned and felt regretful.

I shouldn't have lost my cool! I should've done the breathing technique Rae taught me...

"Yes..." I mumbled, a weird feeling was telling me I knew where he was going with this already. And I prayed to God that it wasn't what I was thinking off.

"Corpse..." he said, his voice cracking a little, he sounded like he was gonna cry any moment now but tried his best not to.

"I've enjoyed being with you these past few weeks. I enjoyed everything we did together, I enjoyed cuddling with y-" his voice cracked and then continued. "I enjoyed cuddling with you, I enjoyed even those small moments of us just looking at each other for no reason." His voice was now cracking and he started sniffling.

"But I've been a bad boyfriend...it was my fault your face got leaked, it was my fault you got into that fight." He sniffled again, on the verge of tears.

"So I think-" his voice cracked.

"So I think you should find someone better! Someone who can make you happier..." He sniffled out of sadness, he then finally looked at me, showing how sad and sorrowful he looked.

"Corpse, Im breaking up with you!" He cried out and the car, tears spilling out of his eyes and dripping into the seat.

It was him who said it so why? Why did he look like he was more hurt than me. He said goodbye yet he cried so sadly.

My heart shattered and broke into pieces and without knowing it tears also spilled out of my eyes.

"S-Stay!" I cried out as well.

"I already told yo-" I cut him off.

"Its already the n-next week! Im using my one time prize I won f-from your g-gamd! S-So stay!" I cried out, clinging to the small unrealistic hope that this'll work.

Then the car suddenly stopped and I saw that we were outside Sykkuno's condo.

Sykkuno looked regretful and sorry at me and quickly opened the door.

I grabbed his hand and suddenly kissed him, tears still falling from both our faces. I deepened the kiss in hopes that it'll change his mind, but of course it wasn't that easy and he quickly pulled away.

"Corpse...please smile" he said so sadly, smiling one last time at me. I really didn't want him to leave but I smiled sadly at him anyways.

He wiped the tears off of my face and left. He turned around and mouthed two words that made me cry even more before entering his building and never looking back.

'Sorry, goodbye'

~Time skip~

"Corpse you should come out and eat..." I heard Rae say through the door.

She's been telling me to come out for quite a while now, but each time I would just ignore her.

"Well...just come out whenever...theres always food at the table..." she said and I heard her walk away.

I've locked myself in my room ever since the events from yesterday, or today. I haven't opened my phone at all ever since what happened. I was just hugging a soggy pillow. Soggy and drenched because of my weeping.

I still haven't replied to the tweet about my face getting leaked, and I don't think I will anytime soon.

I hated myself, even more than I already did. I was angry with myself, angry that I lost my temper from yesterday. But above all I was sad. Sad that Sykkuno left me. Sad that he ended it, we loved each other, so why?

He said he's been a bad boyfriend, but if anything I was the one being a bad boyfriend. It was me who got angry, he was just trying to help me but I was too blinded by my anger to listen to him and shouted at him.

"Im so fucking stupid!" I screamed through the pillow.

If I just listened to him and left would things have turned out differently? Would we still have been together until now? Would I be cuddling with him in the bed right now or even having an intercourse with him right now?

Things could have been different if only I have listened to him.

I didnt care anymore about my face getting leaked, I just wanted Sykkuno back. I just wanted the adorable, caring, loving, affectionate, and precious Sykkuno back.

But did he want me back?

He looked so hurt when he ended things, but he could've moved on by now. He could've slept the memories we spent together away and moved on.

My stomach growled but I ignored it.

My stomach was hurting really bad but I ignored it.

My eyes started feeling heavy from all the crying I've been doing and I slowly went to sleep. The last thing my mind thought of was Sykkuno's smiling face before fully going to sleep.

~Time skip~

I must've been asleep for hours because when I woke up the room was dark already. The faint moonlight going through the window being the only thing keeping the room from being pitch black.

I slowly got off of bed because I badly needed to use the bathroom. When I stood up from my bed my stomach growled loudly and it felt like my insides were being squeezed together.

Might as well eat something...

I slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. Slowly closing it again behind me. Then I noticed Rae was sleeping sitting down next to the doorway, a tray with food and water next to her.

She must've been waiting for me to come out but fell asleep.

I smiled slightly at her kindness even though she couldn't see and I slowly grabbed the tray with food next to her. Making sure she doesn't wake up.

My stomach growled loudly when I leaned down to grab it but thankfully she didn't wake up. She just moved slightly and shuddered, probably because of how cold it was in the hallway.

Once I grabbed the tray I went to the kitchen and reheated the food in the microwave, while I was waiting for it to finish heating I went upstairs again to use the bathroom which was my original goal.

~No one wants to read a bathroom scene lol~

Once I finished using the toilet I turned the faucet on and washed my hands. Wiping it on a hand towel afterwards and proceeding to walk to the kitchen again.

I opened the microwave and got the plate out, ignoring the slight burning pain it was giving my hand and placed it down on the table.

Grabbing a spoon and fork before taking a bite on the rice meal. I was glad it was a fulfilling looking rice meal since I skipped breakfast, lunch, and technically dinner.

I quickly consumed the food because of how hungry I was, leaving nothing but scraps and drank water after.

After I ate I started to walk back upstairs again but didn't directly go to my room. I stopped in Rae's bedroom first and grabbed a blanket and pillow before walking out and walking towards the other side of the hallway where my room was.

I stopped in front of Rae and subtly laid her down, placing the pillow behind her head before gently placing the blanket on top of her.

She smiled in her sleep and moved around the floor, getting comfy.

"Goodnight..." I whispered before going back in my room and locking it again.

Despite how I just woke up not even an hour ago I felt drowsy again and immediately fell asleep in my bed.

Hi

Also fruck, Im getting into too much fandoms in a short amount of time and I hate it, some were old fandoms hdisidksk-

Sorry if I took longer than usual to upload, and its not even that good ;<

1520 words .-.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7K 401 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...
50.5K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
12.9K 397 21
sykkuno and corpse are beginning there last year of college. corpse sees sykkuno being bullied but doesn't help?!?! He then finds out that sykkuno is...
18.1K 529 53
Violet was a wanderer, always had been. In a near-constant state of uprooting her life whenever things got rough, she had seen her way in and out of...