Double Identity

By Nmlss_little_frnd

A world where vampire and human live together. Lee Taeyong the young master of neo clan and the CEO of the Et... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 40

416 13 0
By Nmlss_little_frnd

Next Morning

Jaehyun was sitting at the garden table and he felt that someone was watching him. He looked around and he saw Haechan glaring at him. He stand up and he walks towards the boy.

Jaehyun: did I make you upset or something?

Haechan: you! I'm not afraid of you! You better stop doing that or I'll tell them what you are planning to do!

Haechan run inside the house and Jaehyun looked at him. Haechan wasn't paying attention and he bump at Renjun and the other one hit his head and he groan.

Haechan: that hurts!

Renjun: watch where you going! Why are you running?

Haechan: hmpt! That Jaehyun must have some bad intentions towards Mark!

Renjun: Jaehyun? Sungchan's older brother?

Haechan: yeah, last night I follow them secretly and they went to the left forest, he keeps whipping Mark with his chain, I can't hear what they are saying but it looks like he was threatening Mark. He suddenly faint and he carry him back here, how dare he touch my man!

Renjun: ohh, he must be helping Mark to train, wait! what did you say? Your man!?

Haechan: what? I didn't say anything about that!

Jeno: I thought you hate Mark and now you are claiming that he is your man, does he know about that?

Haechan: when did I say that? Why are you here!?

Jeno: it's also my home

Jaemin: Haechan do you need out help to abduct your man?

Haechan: shut up! I didn't say that he is my man!

Sungchan: what are you talking about?

Haechan: Sungchan is your brother a pedophile?

Sungchan: Jaehyun hyung? of course not, why are you asking that? Did he do something to you?

Renjun: No but.....

Haechan: hahaha no Renjunie I heard that Ten hyung got a new paint brush and sketch book, why don't you go and take a look at it?

Renjun: really? I'll go now!

Shotaro: They are not here, they went to the company to handle something, why are you all here? Mark hyung is waiting for you guys, let's go and eat our breakfast

Jaemin: don't forget my coffee

Shotaro: czennies are already preparing it

At the Eternity Company

Taeyong: how's the preparation?

Doyoung: it's all set, we just need to publish it

Taeyong: good after the duel invite Mina to the press conference.

Doyoung: don't be too harsh on her

Taeyong: ohh? You like her? I can give you two a night

Doyoung: stop joking around, how can I like her? I'm just worried that this might affect Jaehyun's debut

Taeyong: don't worry, no one will go against Jaehyun after the press conference.

Taeyong played the pen on his hand and Hendery enter his office.

Hendery: hyung I already told the marketing how to promote the Jaehyun's album and it will be a big hit when we release it.

Taeyong: ohh that's great, I didn't know that you like working at the office

Hendery: hahaha, it's just a hobby of mine

Taeyong: Doyoung how's the thing I told you about the cub clan?

Taeyong looked at Hendery and his eyes suddenly change.

Doyoung: about that they didn't know that the body that we send them is fake, Joy and Daisy aren't saying anything. Should I torture them again?

Taeyong: no need, kill them later

Hendery: didn't you tell me that you killed them?

Taeyong: they lied, cause there's a cub clan who's following us that day

Hendery: ohh then where did you hide them?

Taeyong: where else? At the forbidden forest of course

Taeyong looked at Hendery and Doyoung tap his shoulder.

Doyoung: let's go, Taeyong has a lot of papers to sign.

Hendery: hmmm

They left the office and Taeyong snap his finger and Hyde appear at his side.

Hyde: Young master Taeyong

Taeyong : how's the boys?

Hyde: they are still practicing with Kun and Johnny. The human boys are studying at the living room. Hendery didn't go out of the house incase Lucas might see him.

Taeyong: alright, you can go now

Hyde: Young master do I need to follow the Hendery here incase he made a trouble?

Taeyong: no need, he will come at the forbidden forest later on his own.

They heard a voices coming outside his office and Hyde dissapear. The door open and two boys came in and they rush towards Taeyong.

Jisung: Taeyong hyung!!

Taeyong: your back? Why didn't you tell me?

Chenle: Jisung stop hugging Taeyong hyung, you are already an adult

Taeyong: alright, take a sit and tell me how's your tour and why didn't you come back at the day you where supposed to be back

Chenle: alright, I'll tell you hyung

The two jump at the couch and Taeyong chuckles. Jisung was laying on the couch and Taeyong sit at the single couch.

Chenle: after our tour, we have a one free day. So I thought that we should take a walk. We ditch our manager and we....

Taeyong: both of you lost in the city?

Chenle: yeah hahaha sorry about that hyung

Taeyong: it's ok, did you two get hurt?

Jisung: nope, perfectly fine

Taeyong: If you want to take a looked around next time, tell your manager or he will go insane looking for you

Jisung: hmmm

Jisung and Chenle where playing at Taeyong's office when his door suddenly open. He looked at the vampire who rush inside, he let out a sign and he stand up to close the door.

Doyoung: Jisung! Chenle! my babies!!

Jisung: hi hyung

Chenle: Doyoung hyung!

Doyoung: you two little brat, why didn't you tell me that you would be back today?

Jisung: we thought that you are still in your villa

Doyoung: ohh, that make sense

Chenle: are you staying here for now on? You guys always disappear

Doyoung: we will stay at the city for now on. Don't worry

Jisung: really?

Doyoung: yeah

Chenle: then I can play with Xiaojun and YangYang hyung!

Ten: you kids just finished your tour shouldn't you be resting at this hour?

Jisung: staying at dorm is boring, it's only lele and me.

Yuta: how about staying with Xiaojun and YangYang?

Jisung and Chenle look at each other and they give them a nod in response. Taeyong who was reading the contract that need to be sign looked at his door and he cough which made the boys looks at him.

Taeyong: behave someone's at the door

Jisung: ohh

Jisung and Chenle sit properly and Doyoung chuckles at their behavior. Someone knock onto the door and it open. Jaehyun and Lucas enter the room and both of them looked at the vampires who's giving them a glare.

Lucas: what's wrong?

Yuta: nothing, why are you here?

Lucas: why can't I be here? You guys stay here and I can't?

Ten: that's not what he mean

Jisung: Hi Lucas hyung

Lucas: Jisung!!! Oh Chenle!!!

Doyoung: stop yelling! My ears will explode!

Lucas went to the boys and he messed their hair. Both of them looked at Jaehyun who's talking with Taeyong. Jisung pulled Yuta clothes and the older one look at him.

Yuta: What is it Ji?

Jisung: who's that hyung?

Yuta looked at Jaehyun and he smile devilishly. He bend down and tap Jisung's shoulder.

Yuta: he is Taeyong hyung man

Jisung: Taeyong hyung man?

Yuta: that's right, our cold president got a boyfriend

Jisung: ohh, shouldn't he get a girlfriend? why boyfriend?

Yuta: ohh it's because......

Doyoung smack Yuta's head and other one stand up and looked at Doyoung.

Yuta: are you looking for a fight you stupid bunny!

Doyoung: what are you teaching to my child!?

Yuta: he is not a kid anymore!

Doyoung: don't ruin my child's pure and innocent mind!

Ten: you two? both of you are now ruining their mind. Stop fighting at their front go outside and start the fight

Chenle: don't worry Doyoung hyung, I already know about that

Doyoung: what? looked like at what you did to Chenle!

Yuta: why are you yelling at me?

Taeyong: that's enough, stop shouting at my office

Jaehyun looked at Jisung and Chenle. He walks towards them and he give them a smile.

Jaehyun: I'm Jaehyun, help me in the future ok?

Jisung: hmmm

Chenle: Jaehyun hyung will you debut as a solo singer?

Jaehyun: uhh, I think so

Jisung: why didn't I saw you training here?

Ten: cause he train at the different building

Jisung: ohh

Taeyong: you two should head back to your dorm. I'll assign someone to pick you up.

Jisung: ohh, ok

Chenle: see you later hyung

The two leave the room and Taeyong looked at his brothers.

Taeyong: let's go, the party at the forbidden forest is waiting for us.

Lucas: party? you are having a party?

Yuta: yeah, you should just us Lucas.

They all leave the office and decided to go home. Taeyong was watching the fight of Mark and Johnny when Doyoung approach him.

Doyoung: you should take easy when you are fighting with Mark

Taeyong: don't worry, i won't hurt my brother.

Taeyong heard a foot steps and he looked back and saw Sungchan panting looking at them.

Doyoung: what's wrong?

Sungchan: hyung Haechan is about to kill my brother!

Taeyong: what? where are they?

Sungchan: at our house

Taeyong immediately went to the place where Sungchan was mentioned. He saw Haechan holding a bread knife and threatening Jaehyun who's just standing and looking at him.

Taeyong: what happened?

Renjun: Taeyong hyung? Haechan got drunk and he saying nonsense towards Jaehyun hyung. He even get a knife to threat him.

Doyoung: this kid

Sungchan: Jaehyun hyung are you alright? I already called Taeyong hyung to help you

Jaehyun: (sign) haechan won't kill me, you shouldn't called Taeyong here

Sungchan: but

Jaehyun: it's ok, anyway thank you for worrying about me

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and avoid his gaze. Jaehyun walk forward to Haechan and the younger one step back little by little.

Haechan: don't come near me or I'll stab you

Jaemin: you keep saying that for almost an hour

Jeno: Haechan let's go, you should go to bed

Haechan: no! This man seduced my future boyfriend! I'm not going to bed until this settled

Taeyong: future boyfriend?

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and he can feel Taeyong's murderous aura.

Jaehyun: oh shit, he will get mad, this kid really know how to put me in trouble. Even though I teach Mark how to defeat Taeyong I just can't say it or my plan will failed.

Haechan: hyung you dare to snatch away my man! I'm (hiccup) not going to (hiccup) give him to you!

Sungchan: what are you talking about Haechan?

Haechan: he lure my man into the forest (hiccup) and then......

Haechan passed out and Jeno catch him before he hit his head onto the chair. Jaehyun looked at Haechan and he let out a sign. He looked back and saw Taeyong giving him a look before he left. Doyoung gesture to Jaehyun to follow him and he immediately went outside the house. He catch up with Taeyong and he hold his hand.

Jaehyun: Tae I can explain, are you mad?

Taeyong: you got a guts to played in my turf?

Jaehyun: I'm not playing around, you got to believe me Taeyong

Taeyong: do you think that I didn't read Haechan minds? Tell me who's the person with you?

Jaehyun: ohh are you jealous?

Taeyong: Jaehyun you should remember that you belong only to me

Jaehyun: I already know about that, but what makes you jealous. It's not like that I kiss that vampire

Taeyong: kiss? vampire?

A vine of roses appear onto the ground and it hold Jaehyun's body. Taeyong give him a last looked and left the area.

Jaehyun: Taeyong? Let go of me! Babe! I didn't have an affair with someone! (sign) alas! This little fox of mine easily get jealous even though we are not officially dating he get so jealous in a small matter but this vines can't hold me!

Jaehyun break the vines and he rush towards Taeyong who was walking away from him. He grab Taeyong's waist and pull him closer, closing the gap between them. Taeyong's eyes widen and he felt that Jaehyun was taking the initiative and Taeyong kissed him back.

After 20 minutes

Jaehyun: you taste delicious Taeyong

Taeyong: you..... I'll get humiliated if I'll dead cause of kissing. He actually kissed me for a long time

Jaehyun: hey? What's on your mind?

Taeyong: nothing

Jaehyun: believe me Taeyong, i didn't cheat on you

Taeyong: I know

Jaehyun hug Taeyong and the older one pat his head. Jaehyun bury his face at Taeyong neck and Ten appear on their front.

Ten: you two? Will you mind the single?

Taeyong: what's up?

Ten: can you separate first? I can't take this kind of scene.

Jaehyun: NO!

Taeyong: just let go, I won't run away

Jaehyun: what if you tie me again?

Ten: tie? Ohh hyung I didn't you have this kind of habit

Taeyong: it's not what you think and you let go of me

Jaehyun: fine

Jaehyun let go of Taeyong and Taeyong was about to walk towards Ten but Jaehyun pull him back and he give him a back hug.

Taeyong: you.....

Ten: ........ Whatever, he is here

Taeyong: ohh he came fast, let's go

Jaehyun's hold at his waist become lose. Taeyong looked at him and he held his hand. Jaehyun was surprised and he looked at Taeyong.

Taeyong: let's go

Taeyong smiled at him and the head to the forbidden forest 

Jaehyun: taeyong's always on their side no matter what happened. Don't worry little fox my seal is almost broken. I'll protect you forever, you're always the one who's giving protection and this this it's your turn to be protected.

At the forbidden forest.

Taeyong: where is he?

Doyoung: he went inside

Taeyong: ohh, can't wait to rescue them? Let's go

They wait outside the dungeon that was on the forbidden forest and Lucas arrived.

Lucas: where's the party?

Taeyong: you really take it as a real party?

Lucas: what's going on here?

Ten: he is coming out

Hendery: i can't believe that they trick me!

Taeyong: who trick you?

He looked ahead and saw Taeyong was standing at his front.

Lucas: what are you doing here?

Hendery: I just check the prisoner

Lucas: prisoner? There's no one there

Hendery: what?

Taeyong: drop the act already, you took the bait do you think that we didn't know what you're up to?

Hendery: what are you taking about hyung?

Yuta: still pretending

Yuta kick him and he stumbled and he kneel on the ground. Lucas eye's widen and he went to help him to stand up.

Lucas: hyung what are you doing?

Yuta: get out of there

Lucas: No! At least give me an explanation why you suddenly kick him!

Taeyong: he is not Hendery

Lucas: what? Hyung what are you talking about? He is my brother!

Doyoung: Move!

Lucas: NO!

Ten: come and hold down Lucas.

A subclass appear and they hold Lucas but the boy fight back. Taeyong let out a sign and he looked at Lucas.

Taeyong: come out

Lucas looked at him and a figure appear behind the tree. He walk closer and Lucas eye's widen.

Lucas: Hendery?

Hendery: Lucas you idiot! Come here

Lucas: what's happening here?

YangYang, Xiaojun and Kun arrived and Lucas looked at them.

YangYang: Lucas hyung, he is not Hendery!

Lucas: what?

Xiaojun: you've been deceived by him, he is Roy from the cub clan

Hendery: don't listen to them Lucas, I'm Hendery we spend a lot of time together when we are young. We even skip Kun's lesson

Lucas: shut up! Tell me which one is the real Hendery! I'll kill the impostor by myself. Show me the tattoo of our clan

Both of them turn back and the tattoo was seen on their right back. Lucas looked at them and he looked at Taeyong who's now pushing Jaehyun far away from him.

Lucas: last question, will you help me if I have been captured by the cub clan?

Hendery: of course, you are my brother how can I leave you alone?

Lucas: what about you?

Hendery: no, saving you alone is like a suicide and there's no guarantee that both of us will live. Going back and telling others what happened is the top priority and it has a fifty percent of success

Lucas: hahaha, I already figure out who's the impostor.

Lucas looked at Kun and Taeyong and he lower his head and step back away from them.

Lucas: I'm sorry hyung.....

Hendery: see, I told you that I'm the real Hendery

Lucas: I have been deceived by this vampire.

Lucas stab him onto his neck and his appearance suddenly change.

Roy: what? How could you?

Lucas: the last question that I ask you is our motto. You already loss, stop struggling and let me send you to hell

Roy: ahaha, what if you find out that I'm a fake, I already told them your plan! They will be charging you in any days

Taeyong: you are wrong, the plan that you told them is fake and we got then cub clan plan with Hendery's help

Roy: Hendery how can you betray the cub clan. You will suffer when Jimin found out about this!

Jaehyun: Jimin is already at the dungeon and her seed inside Hendery's body is completely gone. Checkmate

Roy: what? Even if I die. I'll drag one of you with me!

Roy rush towards YangYang but Jaehyun appear in his front and he kick him back. Roy smash his body onto the tree and he vomit a blood. He looked at Jaehyun and he saw the aura of the nine tailed fox. He start laughing and Jaehyun walk towards him.

Jaehyun: did you go crazy?

Roy: dying at the hands of our prince is my honor. You lost for a thousand years and some other clan start rebelling. I didn't know that you and the demon fox will be together. With you being together they will be no match. Hahaha a match maid by the curse will finally appear.

Jaehyun: you talk to much

Jaehyun chain appear and it turn into a sword. Not hesitating he stab Roy's heart and it's body slowly disappearing. Jaehyun hide the sword and he looked at Taeyong who's now looking at him.

Jaehyun: did I do well babe?

Taeyong: even if you didn't stop him. They will kill him immediately

Jaehyun: so cold

Lucas: Hendery? How are you?

Ten: let's head back first.

Hendery: hmmm. I got a lot of things to tell you Lucas

Kun: let's go

Doyoung: Jisung and Chenle are probably waiting for us at the living room.

YangYang: they are back?

Xiaojun: really? YangYang let's go

They all went back leaving Taeyong and Jaehyun in the forest. Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and he let out a sign. He went to Taeyong and give him a hug before going back to their mansion. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun then he went to the tree where Roy's body disappear. He bend down and looked at the ground and he pick up a grass that has a green liquid and he smile and he decided to go back.

A/N

This is the most longest chapter that I right. Hahaha I'm sorry, I'll try to make it short next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 474 30
Jisung is a young vampire in his teens. Growing up is really annoying but for vampires it's the worst. The main thing that makes vampires stressed ou...
352K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
19.2K 850 35
After having been cursed by a witch, Jae becomes immortal- a vampire. But here's the true curse: Jae must find and fall in love with each reincarnati...
9.1K 536 31
How can you stay in this world full of vampires? - READ TAGALOG VERSION HERE: @_jeongpeaches Date Started: November 2, 2021 Date Finished: