𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲- 𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘩...

By honeydrexm

ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ CHERRY π“„Ή 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers ba... More

0
π•πŽπ‹ 𝐒
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
π•πŽπ‹ 𝐒𝐒
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
<3
New corpse book:)
Edited photo<3

IX

5.5K 119 29
By honeydrexm

9 'I volunteer as tribute'

   Victoria thank the Uber getting out and looking at the apartment building she used to go to everyday. Sighing she walked in going straight to the elevator.

  As she walked to corpse door she couldn't help but get nerves and start panicking, corpse was the same way almost regretting inviting her over. Victoria raised her hand knocking lightly on the door startling corpse and bringing him out of his thoughts.

  Corpse opens the door seeing the girl who hadn't changed a thing about her since he left. "Hi." She said smiling shyly noticing he wasn't wearing his mask or eyepatch like she thought he would.

  "Hey, come in." Corpse said moving out of the way letting Victoria in. He smiled slightly making her feel welcomed. She looked around noticing how he got rid of his white couch and got a bigger black one. She frowned looking up at the boy who towered over her short 5,3 figure.

  Corpse figured it out right away without her saying anything "um I needed something new that didn't remind me of us.." Corpse said making Victoria nod. Corpse was wearing his normal black hoodie and jeans his curly hair covering his forehead.

  Victoria sat down on the couch groaning slightly. "You just had to get one that isn't as comfy and Macy." Victoria said making corpse laugh at the nickname she made for their old couch. "Sorry." Corpse say down next to Victoria taking time to take in her scent.

  She still smelt of lavender and strawberries like she always has making him feel at peace again for once in the last few years. "I wish you brought Ron." Corpse joked making Victoria scoff.

  "What to let him fall in love with you hell no." Victoria said making corpse smiled turning the tv on. "High school music?" Corpse asked making Victoria look at him a smirk on her face. "You bet."

Victoriamoon: I need a Troy to my Gabriella🥺

Tagged: corpse_husband

1.5 million like 1.1 million comments

User: did you and corpse meet?
↪️Victoriamoon: I already knew him??

User: favorite movie!

User: yuck

User: slut

Corpse_husband: I volunteer as tribute
↪️Victoriamoon: you're the edgy Troy😂

Maggiemarie: Ron has been crying. Come home.
↪️Victoriamoon: no:,)

Valkyrea: TEXT ME
↪️Victoriamoon: oh😀

Rea🌞:
Can't believe you didn't tell us!!

Lily🌸:
Upset but not surprised!

Vic🌙:
Uh whoops :D

Poki🤎:
So how is it going?
With corpse:)

Vic🌙:
Really good
He's ordering food rn🥺
M and j
I won't be home till late:,)

Maggie🖤🧚🏻‍♀️:
Don't come home at all.

Juliet:
What she said!!

Rea🌞:
Tell corpse the girls say hi.

Poki🤎:
Also stream tomorrow please!

Vic🌙:
Will do!!
Read at 8:20

"It'll be here in time for the last movie." Corpse said making Victoria jump and look up at him turning her phone off. "Okay, oh the girls say hi aka Poki lily and Rea." Victoria said making corpse nod.

Victoria yawned making corpse look at her. "Tired?" He asked making her nod "time zones man." Victoria complained making corpse laugh. "Here." Corpse patted his lap making Victoria smile and rest her head on his lap and her legs on the end of the couch.

Corpse_husband: if I'm Troy she's Gabriella🪐

Tagged: Victoriamoon

1.8 million likes 1.6 million comments

User: AHHH

User: ship!!

User: yuck

Victoriamoon: 🥺💞

Maggiemarie: I'm watching you.
↪️corpse_husband: 😀👍🏻

Pewdiepie: called it!

Sykkuno: aww!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 17
Corpse husband x tattooist! Reader β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ Corpse's #1 egirl β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’
213K 6.3K 57
Sykkuno's Twin is exactly opposite to Sykkuno. He's arrogant. Stupid. Cocky. And looks down on gamers like they are worthless. Maybe that's why Valk...
177K 3.4K 33
❴ π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™€ ❡ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
251K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...