The Tomboy and the Player | ✔

By pix3lwhore

Alex has had his eyes set on Stacey ever since they were in middle school. She did too. With neither of them... More

F A C E • C L A I M S
1: Plans
2: Beer Anyone?
3: Playing Catch
4: Irony at its Best
5:Walk with me
6: Shopping
7: Games are dangerous
8: Fuck feelings
9: Only for a minute
10: For the sake of it
11: Hold me, Leave me
12: Why?
13: Grey
14: Interrogation
15:Distance
16: Flights
17: Gone
18: Time flies
19: New Perspective
20: That fucking phone
21: Him
22 : Oh shit
23: Events of Unfortunate Things
24: Mistakes, everyone has them
25: Big decisions
26 : Drama to spare
27: Apologies aren't for everyone
28: Starting Over
29: Weddings Are More Exciting When Theres Cake
30: Endings to New Beginnings (Epilogue)
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs
ʙᴄ , 1
ʙᴄ, 2
updates!

ʙᴄ 2, ᴘᴛ. 2

608 18 3
By pix3lwhore

STACEY

I pace around the hospital room, hearing Leslie's continuous cries.

As soon as we arrived at the hospital the people at the front desk immediately took her away. We couldn't go into the room she was in but they let us sit in a private waiting area beside the space.

"She's going to be okay Stacey" Alex grabbed my hand.

"I know, its just—"

Another scream passes through the room.

I run my hand over my face, plopping down beside Alex. The thought of him asking me about having a child suddenly runs through my mind and I flinch.

"Nothing is going to happen, in all honesty you should be more worried about Diego" Daniela yawned.

Alex looked at her, "Its 7pm. How are you tired?"

"You try being pregnant" she glowered.

I let out a small laugh before getting up, "Coffee anyone? We might be here for awhile"

"Yeah I could use some" Dan smiled, "I'm not leaving until I see Leslie"

Grey nodded slightly, "I'll take some too"

"I'll come with you" Alex gets up, following behind me as I leave the room. I sank my teeth in my bottom lip softly, itching to ask him something.

"Tell me" he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

The fact that he could always read me like an open book constantly surprised me.

"What.." I stop before exhaling and continuing, "What if I can't give you what you want? What if I can't have children?"

His steps halt and his head turns to face mine.

"Stace that doesn't matter to me. The fact that you're with me is enough to satisfy me." his hands cup my cheeks, "I love you, nothing is going to change that. If you can't have children we can still adopt. And if you don't want any I'll respect your decision"

Tears brim my eyes and I let him engulf me into a hug.

"I love you" I hiccup into his chest, "So much"

He kisses the top of my head before dipping down and pressing his lips to mine in a fervid manner.

"Marry me" he murmured, pulling away slowly.

I looked up at him in disbelief, "What?"

"Marry me Stace" he repeated. His eyes search mine intensely, looking for an answer.

"Okay" I nod my head, "Yes, yes I'll marry you" I wrap my arms tightly around him.

I feel him pick me up as he peppers kisses onto my lips, "Shit my heart was going to pop out my chest" he chuckles breathlessly.

"We should start making the coffee before they start to look for us" I look down, not being able to calm down my burning face.

He agrees and we enter the cafeteria, beginning to make four cups of the hot liquid.

A permanent smile remains on my lips as we walk back to the waiting room, my eyes flickering over to Alex's frame every ten seconds.

"That took long enough" Grey looked up from his phone, soft snores coming from Dan's head on his lap.

"Sorry" I laughed sheepishly. We set Daniela's cup on the table in the middle of the room before going to sit down.

"You might as well sleep too Grey, we're going to be here for some time" Alex hands him a hospital blanket and the coffee.

He takes the blanket from his hand and rests it over Dan, "I should, but I'll be fine"

I rest my head on Alex's shoulder as they continue to talk, sleep taking over me in a matter of seconds.

I jump up as a hear something drop on the floor with a loud thud.

"Fuck"

Blinking, I slowly begin to see Daniela trying to pick up her phone.

"What time is it?" I rub my eyes.

Alex stretches beside me, "1 am"

"She's been in labor for six hours?"

He nods, "They just stepped into the room and told us she had the baby"

I hurriedly scrambled up, "What?! Come on"

"Calm down, we were just about to wake you to go over"

After everyone finishes grabbing their things we begin to walk over to Leslie's room.

Grey opens the door and the first thing we see is Diego passed out on the floor.

"Wow"

"That's just sad"

"Is he okay?" I question before looking up at Leslie.

Sweat covered her face as tears flew down her cheeks, eyes lovingly looking down at the baby in her arms.

I walk up to the bed and she looks up at me before softly laughing, "His name is Callum"

"Callum Daniels" I sniffled as she passed his small body to me. He cooed and wrapped his small hand around my index finger.

"He's adorable" Daniela spoke in a hushed tone.

Leslie smiled, "And when you have your baby they'll be best friends"

"I can already imagine" she entwined her hand with Grey's.

Diego suddenly wakes up, looking around the room until his eyes landed on us, "When did you guys get in here?"

I roll my eyes, "Get up and come hold your baby Diego"

"I'm so tired" I yawned, wrapping Alex's jacket tighter around me.

Daniela and Grey trailed behind us as we walked out of the hospitals front door. It was currently 3 am and we were all worn out to no end.

"I'll drive" Alex offered, his hands playing with the ends of my hair.

I nod before my stomach lets out a loud growl. I look up, "Up for a late night milkshake?"

He chuckled, "Are any stores even open right now?"

"No but the gas station is" I give him a wide smile.

"Fine, only if we get a huge bag of Dorito's with it"

I raise my pinkie, "I promise"

He hooks his with mine and it's only then I notice the big ass diamond on my ring finger.

My eyes widen. Did I miss something?

Alex looks down at me with a boastful grin edged on his lips.

"Holy fucking shit!" I hear Daniela yell.

I jump on him connecting our lips. He quickly grabs me and slips his tongue against mine, tilting my head back.

I pull back, laughing through my tears, "I'm marrying this idiot!"

An amused smile took over Grey's face, "It took him long enough to propose"

Alex rolls his eyes, pulling my body closer to his, "Mrs. Stacey Cortez"

I bit the side of my lip, "Its got a nice ring to it"

"Does it?" He teased.

"Remember that promise we made in the first year of highschool to each other?" I murmured, tracing over his jaw.

He tilted his head to the side before nodding, signaling yes, "Do you vow to never leave each other's side?"

My eyes roamed his, the guy I've loved my whole life.

"I do"

God this story is taking over my life now. This is probably going to be the last bonus chapter because I have to continue the making of Chasing Grey.

Thank you all for reading over this long ass book, im truly grateful.

Love, Cici ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.1K 9
"I'll take a bullet for you Lex, that's how much I love you. I'd never do that shit for anybody else? I mean shit have you seen how fucking nutty I a...
856K 38.2K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
329K 4.7K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
11.3K 139 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...