𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐕�...

By grilledbread

In a world of black and white, good and evil, yin and yang. What happens if you always thought you were the g... More

Prelude(Intro and Info)
Chapter 1- Starting Off with a Bang
Chapter 2- Whos My Dealer?
Chapter 3- Consider the Deal
A/N
Chapter 4- The Good Guys
Chapter 5- Bandana
Chapter 6- Cuddly
Chapter 7- 6:00PM
Chapter 8- Black Star
Chapter 9-Welcome Home
A/N, thank you!!
Chapter 11- Scorching Droplets
Chapter 12- The Early Bird
Chapter 13- Napkin, Fork, Knife
Chapter 14- Dinner
Chapter 15- Confrontational
Chapter 16- Lucky Fellas
Chapter 17- Make Daddy Proud
Chapter 18- Tent
Chapter 19- Dead Weight
Chapter 20- ROOF(s)
Chapter 21- Backup?
not an update ! just shits and giggles
Chapter 22- Soot
Chapter 23- Phone Call
Chapter 24- Trust
a/n !
Chapter 25- Elegant
a/n !
Chapter 26- Towel War
Chapter 27- Fancy

Chapter 10- Direct Messages

414 11 8
By grilledbread

Y/N POV

Dream and I were warmly welcomed into the new agency that everybody, but us, called home. As we got a tour of the rooms you could tell each one expressed the persons personality perfectly. Unlike our agency at home, the blank walls there didn't do much to supply what kind of people we were on the inside.

Then the tour got to me and Dreams room. Schlatt must have either had some sort of communication with the agency, or had a previous owner for the room as the walls were a nice soothing jet black with an accent wall of a light green. It fit both Dream's and I's outfit themes fairly nicely. The room was spacious, a nice square shape. Except the light green accent wall was pushed further in than the others, creating space for a desk with a ready-to-go setup. The bed was next to the accent wall but there was a bit of space in between. A queen size bed made with gray pillows to match the dark cloud gray blankets. The room looked..really nice.

"The room is fairly empty other than what is already in here. We have boxes upon boxes of decorations from previous room owners if you want to check out anything! Make the room yours- well both of yours. Nobody likes a blank room." Charlie broke the comfortable silence between the group.

"Agreed, we prefer our rooms to have some sort of personality in them so it all feels more like home to us. But we'll let you guys sort out what you come to make of it! I gotta get extra work done with Schlatt and Big Q has a meeting in a few minutes."

"Oh shit! I have to go!" Quackity ran without a goodbye, his meeting seemingly completely leaving his thought process. Ted and Schlatt walked away with a wave, which left us with Charlie.

"I'll lead you guys to the storage room, follow along!" He took a big step behind him which fully turned his body to the rest of the hallway leading us to the storage room. I moved my gaze to Dream, looking him up and down. He caught me red handed and snickered.

"What do you want from me, gremlin?"

"I was just checking out your style, and I think I've come to the conclusion that you shouldn't decorate the room; I should." I gave him a shit-eating grin to which he gave me an exaggerated shocked gasp.

"How could you?!" He said holding his hand to his heart as if I stabbed him when the words left my mouth.

"I only speak the truth kind sir." I put on a fake eloquent British accent to which Dream gave me his iconic laugh at. I heard Charlie join in on the laughing fit with some of his own giggles.

Eventually we walked through the whole agency and made it to the storage room.

"Well, we're here! Take a look at everything and when your done I'm sure you've memorized the way," He laughed before continuing, "I'm kidding if you need help just call my name and I'll lead you back. Good luck to you guys!"

Dream and I gave a quick thank you to Charlie before starting to rummage through the piles upon piles of the extra storage the agency had kept over time. It was a peaceful silence of Dream and I collecting what we want. I started to pull out things like vinyl discs, tapestries, posters, and even little random youtooz figures that I found along the way. I looked over to Dream to see him taking out items such as skateboards, brand stickers, sports teams, Polaroid pictures, washy tape and more. It was all silent before I heard a ringing go off. I immediately dropped everything and took my phone out only to realize it wasn't coming from me, it was coming from Dream . I turned to him to say it wasn't mine but it seemed he already knew.

"Dream ? Are you going to answer?"

He stayed silent, I could see his eyes wide and filled with worry. The hand holding his phone having the slightest tremble to it. I decided to get up and walk over behind him reading the caller ID.

Sappitus Nappitius(Nick:D)

"Oh.."

"What do I do?!" Dream yelled abruptly, I could hear the terror laced in his voice. I could hear the tears well behind his eyes.

"I- I dont know..." I was also slightly nervous, we forgot to prepare for the worry from our friends like the idiots we were.

"Y/n please!!"

"Answer then! I dont know!"

"H-hello?" Dream answered, his voice quivered and shook.

"Dream!! Dude where are you?! You've been gone since the attack, no word on if you're hurt, or just completely not represent for the attack! What the fuck is going on?!" I could hear the brutal words Sap put on Dream, it stabbed his heart like darts on a cork board.

"Sapnap I am so sorry for not saying anything. After I was done with my shift I went home, I didn't know an attack happened."

"Liar."

"W-What?"

"The agency sent alerts out to all clients, workers, and apprentices. How did you not know? Fuck you know what? Where are you right now? Im coming."

"No! No youre not! What do you want from me Sap? You wanted to know if I was fine or not, and I am! What's the big issue?"

"Dream!" I could see the startled look on Dreams face when Sapnap yelled his name. Sapnap never used his name unless he was serious about the emotion he was conveying. I guess it worked because Dream now started to seriously panic not only on the inside, but now on the outside.

"Please don't lie to me, I'm begging you not to lie to me. I've been friends w-with you for years-" Sapnap cut himself off with a hard sob. He was starting to break at the seams while we stood at the other side of the phone just wanting to comfort him.

"I took a look in your closet and some of your clothes are g-gone," He sniffled before coughing up tears then continuing, "I checked the same for Reaper and her stuff is sort of gone too. Please just tell me whats going on, pl-please." He couldn't even completely finish his sentence before breaking down in front of us. I looked over to see Dreams face, a few tears pricked his eyes and fell.
"Sapnap, I love you, you know that right?"

"If you loved me why cant you just tell me where you are? I'm breaking at my seams in front of you, worried sick, tears plaguing my face the whole day! Please I just need answers Dream!"

"I-" Dream muted really quickly and turned his face towards me quickly. "Y/N what do I say?"

I pondered for a moment considering how far we've gotten. We cant drop everything right now even if it means Sapnap goes insane trying to figure out where we are. Dont get me wrong, I feel awful hearing him sob like that but this is for what we think is the greater good. We cant drop it, at least not yet.

Before I could speak we heard Sapnap speak, "Dream. I just need one answer. That's all I'm asking and that's the least I deserve." His voice cracked, breaths in between were taken due to the lack of air the hiccups were causing him. I saw Dream click the unmute button and open his mouth before shutting it again. He was thinking, I know he wasn't thinking about the future of this mission. He was thinking about Sapnap, me and himself. He was thinking our sanity over this mission and I couldn't blame him.

"Sap, can I text you everything?" Dream quietly spoke up.

"If it means you telling the truth, of course."

"Hey how is it going for you guys?" Charlie called, Dream quickly muted and shoved his phone in his pocket. We both turned our heads towards Charlie with fake smiles plastered onto our faces.

"We're doing great! We're actually almost done! We just need a few more items and we should be good! Thank you for checking up on us, Charlie." I said with a sweet smile on my face, closing my eye to cover the few tears that threatened to escape while I heard Sapnap crying through the phone.

"Alright! I just wanted to check up on you guys! Well I'll leave it to you!" He was about to leave before abruptly turning around "Oh! I got you guys this basket to put all your stuff in so its easier to transport! Goodbye now." Dream and I gave Charlie a quick goodbye before Dream got out his phone once again with a relieved sigh seeing Sapnap was still on the phone waiting for answers.

"Who was that? Are you okay?"

"Yeah- Sap we're fine I will text you everything is that okay? We have to go-"

"We? Who's 'we'?!" Sapnap was trying to get his final questions in before Dream abruptly said
"Dude I have to go! I love you Nick, I'll text you everything."

"I- I love you too, stay safe, please."

Then Dream finally hung up. He looked up to me with sorrow in his eyes, you could tell he felt bad for making Sapnap cry like that. He hated making his friends cry or put them in any emotional state that wasn't happiness.

"Y/N did I fuck up? Did I say the right things? Will he even believe me?" I gave him a sympathetic look and crouched to his level before hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around me, his face hiding in the crook of my neck as small tears traveled down his face. He did the thing I would have ignored, which was telling anybody I was going against them for a while to spy on the enemies but he had the bravery to do so- well. He will do so in a minute. I stood up and grabbed the basket from the door entrance that Charlie left us.

"How about you start sending that text explaining everything while I get all the decorations ready to go?" He didn't give a verbal sign of acknowledgment, he gave a simple nod before sighing. He put both hands on his phone and stopped for a second. You could see his hands riddled with nervousness and worry. But soon he started typing, occasionally deleting things and retyping them.

I unglued my eyes from him and started collecting the decorations we picked out. My pile neatly put together as to not scratch or ruin anything was easily put into the basket. Around Dream was piles upon piles of decoration that he thought to simply throw to the side with what he wanted. I shoved everything as nicely as I could. I glanced over to him to see him still staring at his phone but no longer typing. I walked over to him, looking over his shoulder. His thumb hovering over the send button. His breaths were shaky and he was sweating bullets from what I assume is the anxiety taking over him. I bent down and clicked the 'send' button over his shoulder, for him. He looked up at me with worry ridiculed all over his face. I wrapped my arms around him from behind putting him in a bear hug that I could only hope makes him feel better and at least somewhat okay.

"Dream, Sap loves us. He knows us all to well to think we'd leave him behind for the dead. I promise he will understand everything. If he doesn't reply for a few days he just needs time to process everything. I promise everything will be okay. You will be okay, we will be okay, and so will Sap."

He leaned his head down on my arms which surrounded him.
"I know. I'm worried. I told him not to tell George, to just say we were on a trip. But I feel awful still."

"Why do you feel awful? You told him everything, if anything feel like a weight was lifted off your chest."

"I didn't tell him that George, him and Bad fought us. Not some random villains. All he knows is that we weren't 'involved'. We just blended in. He thinks the prisoner break-out and fight was just coincidental."

"With time we will tell him, for now let's set up our new 'home', yeah?" He turned his head around towards me with a small tired smile.

"Yeah. Lets go do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
289K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
504K 18.1K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...