AGGRESSIVE (Kengan Ashura x r...

By Pale-Niverse

(Kengan Ashura x Fem! Reader) huh?? A new fighter's in town, and she doesn't take shit from anyone?? We live... More

INFO N SHIT
Beginning(Ch.1)
Lobster scrotum pasta (Ch.2)
WTF BTS??(Ch.3)
FOR THE GAYS(Ch.4)
Do u fart(Ch.5)
you know a bitch by 4(Ch.6)
Hoes mad(Ch.7)
LAMBSAUCE(Ch.8)
So it begins(Ch.9)
Cheek clappin(Ch.10)
The Calm(Ch.12)
Damage(Ch.13)
quick update
Anotha one

Tonight(Ch.11)

1.8K 59 37
By Pale-Niverse

Keys

Y/n: Your Name

L/n: Last Name

Strap in... make sure its tight. We boutta go on a ride

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OHH FUCCKKK" Y/n nerviously rubbed her face as she stood in the corridor leading out into the center of the arena. Today was the day she was going to fight.

"Get yourself together Y/n" Meiko slaps her in the face and grabs her cheeks.

"I didn't raise you to be a wuss! What the fuck do you take me for? If you faint you're bascically insulting my restaurant and me!"

"Yes Grandma" She muffled through her cheeks giving her puppy eyes.

"Then stop pussyfooting and show em what your made of!" She released Y/n from her death grip and turned her around. She adjusted her sports bra straps and looked down consciously 'I hope this isn't too much'.

"AND ON THE LEFT, OUR FIRST FEMALE FIGHTER IN KENGAN HISTORY. HER SPECIALITY IS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, HER KICKS HIT LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. SHE STANDS AT (your height) AND WEIGHS (your weight). HER CURRENT RECORD IS 53 WINS AND NO LOSSES. TOTAL ASSETS SHE HAS ACQUIRED IS AN ESTIMATED 593 BILLION YEN" Sayaka did a bunch of dramatic hand motions as she yelled with her booming voice.

Y/n rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles as she approached the entrance to the arena with the roaring crowd. 'Here I go again'

"DEBUTING IN KENGAN TODAY- I PRESENT TO YOU ALL, THE RIOT! Y/N L/N!!!!!"

She lifted her chin and walked out as the crowd went ballistic with shouting and cheering. Sparklers shot up and shook the ground. Y/n nervously waved at the crowd.

"Hello peasants"

"KYAAAAA Y/N!!"
"YOU THE MAN, GIRL"
"WE LOVE YOU"
"KICK ASS QUEEN"

She felt uplifted by the words she picked out through all the screaming, rubbing the back of her neck as she smiled. She finally reached Sayaka and her opponent standing in the center. Her opponent was Meguro Masaki

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you" she heard him mumble as he looked at Y/n with hungry bloodshot eyes and his long tongue hanging out. She raised her eyebrow at him, in reply, he just smiled back. Making him all the more weird.

"I hope we have a good fight" she nodded to him

"I can smell your anxiety.." he said back huffing and puffing.

"Okay?" she said in her best Tyler the Creator impression.

'Oh he horny' her eyes widened at the bulge in his pants.

~Short unnecessary but necessary timeskip~

"Take your stances!" The referee shouted and raised his arm. Y/n got in her position; left foot forward, right foot back, arms up at sides. While Meguro stood with his arms down and hunching forward.

"Fight!"

He launched forward at Y/n before she could react, grabbed her shoulder, and slammed her to the ground. She let out a gasp as some of the wind got knocked out of her. Meguro mounted her, outweighing by alot and held her down.

"My father told me that Judo is the strongest martial art" he said to her face as he leaned closer. 'Is his guard down? Ah fuck it' she grabbed his arm and pushed it out to the side as she thrusted her hips up, making him go forwards. She quickly grabbed his waist and flipped him over so she would be on top.

'That was only luck, if he had put more weight on me I wouldn't have been able to get him off'

She released his waist and jabbed him in the side. Meguro let out a raspy moan.

"You're so strong, it's getting me so aroused" he grabbed her other arm so she couldn't swing. Retaliating angrily, she hooked him in the face as his nose and mouth bled out.

"AH, MEGURO TOOK A POWERFUL HIT!" Sayaka exclaimed

Before she could do it again, he grabbed her other arm as her fist was still on his face.

"So beautiful, it's a shame I have to kill you" his grip got tighter and she flinched at the pain.

"Thank my dad on the other side for teaching me Judo." Her arms were about to shatter from his grip. She had to think of something quick

"Y/N IS HAVING TROUBLE OVERPOWERING MEGURO, NOW WHAT WILL SHE DO??!"

Y/n swung her head back before slamming it full power into Meguros face, hearing a satisfying crunch. His grip loosed, and she pulled her arms out of his reach then slammed her fist into his throat. He coughed out blood and heaved, so she did it again, and again, and again. Her fists stained it blood as it splattered each time she released another punch.

'I can't beat him like this' she analyzed the situation. He outclassed her when it came to throwing martial arts. Being ontop of him was a risk, so she backed off of him. Right on time, too. He was about to bear hug her as his arms suggested.

"Get up" she spat, going back to her orthodox position. He obeyed as he moved like a snake, his arms dragging as he tilted his head. 'Kickboxing or Muay Thai should take him down'

This time Y/n launched at him. Swinging her upper body back as she roundhouse kicked him in the side. Definitely leaving a bruise. He brushed it off as if it was nothing. She recoiled her leg to her chest as it pushed into his stomach. It made impact with him. Making him cough. However, he grabbed her leg and pulled her closer. 'Shit, I didn't retract it in time'
She drew her fist back and gave him a cross punch to his face.

But that didn't stop Meguro, his desire to slaughter her only growing by the minute. He grabbed her sports bra strap before turning his body and slamming his hip into hers. Y/n had little time to react as he swung his leg between her own as his hand wrapped around her waist before twisting himself. Her body in-air for a moment before it hit the ground.
Yoko Guruma

Meguro now ontop of her lower abdomen, smiled as his blood trickled down and fell on her face. She cringed.

"Just let me kill you!" He yelled and grabbed her shoulders. Her arms shielded her face. He continued to pull her and slam her back into the ground repeatedly.
Her body heaving, struggling to catch a breath.

Y/n had to think fast, where was a weak spot. His arms were positioned wide to he could get as much power over her shoulders as possible. That also meant that his arm pits were exposed. With trust in her timing, she thrusted her fingers into his right armpit. Rendering his arm useless as it fell limp.

With that, her upper body had enough strength to sit up. Her arms wrapped around his waist, pulling his body down against hers. Tightening her muscles so he couldn't move. Her legs spreaded to get footing for the next move.

Her left arm hooked around his left shoulder. The one he could still move. That way he couldn't push up. For a split second her right arm let go of his waist as she used it as leverage to swing, rotating their bodies as she was on top again.

"AH! Y/N USED BRAZILLIAN JUJUTSU! HOW UNEXPECTED!"
'Unexpected? I'm an MMA fighter for fucks sake'

She raised her right elbow above her head and brought it down full force between his eyes.

"Thank you so much, this was fun..." Meguro smiled with drool rolling down his chin

"Time to put you outta your misery" she put both her fists together and slammed them down on his face. Blood squirted everywhere as Meguros body went limp. He stopped heaving and his arms flopped to the ground.

"Oh shit, my bad" it dawned on her that she most likely brutalized him beyond repair. Y/n dismounted his body as he laid there either dead or unconscious.

"We have a winner! Y/n L/n!" The referee shouted.
The crowd cheered in glee as the symphonic victory music played.

She waved to the crowd as she walked back into the corridor she came out of.

"Good job, Y/n. I've taught you well" Meiko said holding onto her cane.

"He was no joke, that shit hurted" Y/n smiled weakly.

"Hey" a voice said from behind Meiko. It was Ohma of course, hands in his pockets as he walked forwards.

"Congratulations, you were good out there" he smirked.

"Ah, thanks. You weren't too bad yourself- Ohma what are you staring at?"

His eyes were directed at her chest area before making it down to her legs. The only clothes he saw her wear was pants, hoodies, and t-shirts. He analyzed all of lean muscles, scars, and marks. It was the first time he'd seen a fighter that looked like her after all.

"Nothing. Hurry up and change, I'm hungry"

"AGAIN?! Ohma I need to go to a medical checkup with Hanafusa!"

"I'm also gonna take a nap after but I wanna spar with someone first, you're coming with right?"

"WHAT!? I thought it was against the rules to fight with other people in the tournament?"

"We're sparring, not fighting to the death. I don't care if I get hurt anyways"

"Ohma-"

"Just hurry up, I don't like waiting" He said as he turned around and walked off without another word.

"Well you heard him, go get changed" Meiko poked Y/n with her cane and winked.

"Oh come on, not you too"

_____________________________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MOFOSSSSSSSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 15 14
[COMPLETED] "MOVE IT EXTRA!" Akiko looks up to see two pro hero's, one running towards her at full speed and one blasting past with his quirk and get...
89.8K 3.1K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I ❀️ it! Unr...
298K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
21.4K 336 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...