Let All Grimm Cry

By Night_-_Shard

What if Izuku has Vergil powers and abilities with other surprises. What if Izuku been transported to the RWB... More

Bio
How it all begins
Saving and Meeting
Meeting Team JNPR
The Badge and The Burden Pt 1

The Badge and The Burden pt 2

3K 67 13
By Night_-_Shard

   Weiss was in her combat uniform with her weapon ready as inside the cage growl. "Gooo Weiss!" Yang cheer her on. "Fight well!" Blake got a flag made from Izuku. "Hoping the grimm will win, but go Weiss." Izuku said as he got a glare from Weiss. "Yeah, represent teeeam RWBY!" Ruby cheer her on in her positive attitude.

"Ruby, I'm trying to focus." She turn to her. 'This is why you called the ice queen.' Yang thought. "Oh, sorry." Ruby apologizes to her. Yang pat her geaf as Ruby knock it away. "Alright. Let the match, begin." He got a shotgun that also a axe. "Is everything here half gun?" He ask Blake. "Yes, almost every weapon is a gun." The cage open up to be a boar grimm.

The grimm started to run and charge right a Weiss. Weiss dodge and it the side of the grimm." Haha, wasn't expecting that were you?" Peter said as Weiss look at him then back at the Grimm. "Hang in there Weiss!" Ruby cheer her on again. Weiss was about to stab the boar grimm but it counter and got her weapon stuck in it tusk. "Bold, new approach. I like it!" Port say as Izuku was observed the grimm.  Weiss was try to get her weapon removed. "Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!" Weiss look at Ruby with anger in her eyes, but the grimm managed to get her weapon out of her hand. "Oho, now what will you do without your weapon?" He ask. The grimm chrage right after her, she dodge in time and ran after her weapon. "Weiss, go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-." Then she got interrupted. "Stop telling me what to do!" She yelled at her. Izuku know why she acting like this. The grimm started to roll and bouncing on the floor.

The boar grimm was coming towards Weiss, but she use her semblance to stop it right in time. Then use the glyph to push it back then use another to launch herself and stab it. "Bravo! Braa-vo!" He congrata her. "It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training." Weiss was catching her breath. "Izuku it is your turn so us what you got." Izuku got up with Yamato and change into his regular clothes. Then there was three cages. "Are you ready?" Izuku nodded yes and put his hand on Yamato. Port use his weapon to shoot three of the cages lock to reveal three different grimm.

"Now a 3v1 you need to learb to fight your way of this situation." The horse grimm charge at me first and try to step on him. "You can do it Izuku." Blake cheer him on. As he about to attack the the tiger like grimm hit me then the last one bit my leg and slam me ti the ground.

Everyone look to see Izuku was slowly bleeding. "Now you done it." He teleported right behind them at use one of his move.

     Replace Dante with Izuku with Forge edge in his hand.

He stab one of them but it hit the armor, then the horse grimm kick him away. "Ooooooo some one didn't see that one come in." Port said as RBY and JNPR was worry. "THAT IT!" Izuku put Yamato away as every one was he about to do. He use doppelganger style to dodge one of the grimm attack.

Everyone was shock even the Ozpin and Goodwitch that just walk into the class. "So cool." Ruby was shocked but also amazed about it. The horse grimm charg right at him. Izuku got Yamato out, he created a area around the grimm and himself. "What is that?" Yang look at he created.

Izuku put Yamato in his sheath as the effect happens that all the grimm was cut into pieces. "Pathetic." He said. "Well that was, um interesting performance." Port almost have the right words to say. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today." Izuku went to the restroom sohe can heal his wounds so the team couldn't see. "Be sure to cover the assigned readings and, stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

    Time skip

Izuku changed out of his combat uniform and went to the team. Izuku walk to see Weiss walking in the halls. "What wrong with you? Why are you being-." Izuku didn't finish what he saying. "What wrong with me? What wring with Ruby?" Weiss was mad. "Ruby supposed to be a leader, and all she been is a nuisance so far." Izuku then said. "What did Ruby do to you?" He wanted Weiss to answer his question. "She done nothing to earn your position, back in the forest she acted like a child and she only to continued to do so." Izuku already got an answer.

"I've studied, and trained, and quite frankly, I deserve better." Then all in the sudden Izuku karate chop her head. "Ow what was that for?" She rub her head. "Weiss do you know what the true meaning of being a leader?" Weiss respond. "Of course I know what it means it the leader will try to get the team to do better and not fail." Izuku did another karate chop to her head. "Wrong, the true meaning of being a leader is trust, if the rest of the team trust the leader they work together." Izuku said in a serious tone. "You sound like a spoiled brat that think everything will go your way, and your attitude won't make other trust you." Izuku started to walk away. "Remember this Weiss Nobody is perfect, no matter what you do you can't be perfect." Izuku said to her, as Weiss think what he said.

Izuku said before bumping into Ruby. 'I swear to the author of this that if I open my eyes I better not be on top of her since I suppose to be with Blake.' He open his eyes to see he on his back. "Sorry Izuku I was about to look for Weiss." Ruby help me up. "It fine, and don't worry about her I already deal with it." He wipe his shoulder. "Hey can I ask you a few questions?" Ruby ask Izuku.

"Sure what is it?" Ruby got a notepad that he assumes that her question list. "Okay first one, WHAT WAS THAT MOVE" Ruby yelled. "Well that my secret." Izuku told him. "No fair but how can I do that?" Ruby curious. "Nope." Ruby was disappointed that she couldn't do it.

    Time skip

It was night in Beacon people are going to sleep or some studying. Weiss came back to her dorm to see Yang and  Blake. Ruby had books on her bed but she sleep. Weiss woke her up to offer her coffee. Izuku was outside the door hearing and Weiss apologized to her. Izuku just gave a small smile then leave them be. 'A good teammate is the one who can trust the leader, hope Bakugo can do the same tho.' He remember he, Shoto, and himself and they make Bakugo the leader. Let said this it didn't go well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...