How the big 8 met there child...

By elsalover234

Let me confirm that this is a jackxelsa , punziexflynn , hiccupxmerinda, kristoffx anna story sooooo. This wi... More

Characters
The surprise
Pancake time !

The swim

244 2 0
By elsalover234

Gaby POV
I woke up and looked around my room . It's so big , it has a queen size bed , walk in wardrobe with all my fav
Type of clothes , flat screen TV , a crystal chandelier but I still didn't decorate it . I want to go for a swim , the indoor pool was on the top floor . I went in the walk in wardrobe a selected a swimsuit from the hundred my mum bought me . She had a good taste in fashion . I went in the bathroom and changed got my goggles , went in the lift , pressed the top button and it started to go up . I checked the the it was still 5.30 so could have a nice , long , relaxing swim . The doors opened a big massive pool was in front of me . .I think I am in love with the pool .I put the towel down on the deck chair , put on my goggles and jumped in the pool . The water was so relaxing I felt like sleeping in it . When I dived down I felt like I could breath , I opened my mouth expecting the water to go into my mouth but instead I was breathing , it was incredible . I had to tell the others . I went back to the surface and saw Nathan .
Me: hi
Nathan : hey
I climbed out of the pool and rapped the towel with to get dry.
Me : why are you here ?
Nathan : I was going to ask you the same question .
Me: you first .
Nathan : Ok , Well I heard a splash and decided to see what's happening and I saw you . What about you ?
Me : well I wanted to go for a swim
Nathan : what's up with your hair ?
Me : you should see your hair , bedhead
Nathan : no , it's blue
Me : have you lost your mind !! Who on earth has normal hair at first and all of a sudden it's blue .!!!!!!!?????!?
Nathan : you apparently ;-)
I turn to look at a mirror . I look and I see my hair ....................... blue
Me : it really is blue !!!!!!!!!!!
I almost faint .
Nathan : did you really think that I would lie to you ?
Me : do you really want me to answer that question ?
Nathan : no . So how did your hair get blue ?
Me : I have no idea
Nathan : could it be the chlorine ?
Me : no , the water in the pool is natural .
Nathan : how do you know so much about water and animals ?
Me : I guess , I just like them .
I just rennet end the fact that I could breath under water .
Me : hey , do you think it's weird that you could breathe in the water ?
Nathan : of course it's weird !! Why do you want to know.
He looked at me suspiciously .
Me : well , I sort off breathed under water right now .
Nathan : your joking , right?
Me : no , I'm not . I don't lie .
Nathan : oh really , remember that when you -
I cut him of
Me: whatever let's move on
Nathan : prove it
Me : prove what ?
Nathan : that you can breath under water .
Me : how ?
Nathan : go dive in the the pool and see for how long you stay under water .
Me : but I just came out
I whined
Nathan : fine then , give your towel
Me : ok [\:/]
I gave him the towel and suddenly he pushed me into the pool.
Me : what the hell !!!!
I was very very angry !!!!!
Nathan : sorry , my mistake
He does a fake pout
Nathan : well now that you are in the pool , you can prove to me that you are not lying .
Me : Oh god that's why you threw me into the pool . [:-|]
Nathan : I wouldn't saw throw -
Me : you mean push
Nathan : come on , just go underwater and see how much you last
Me : fine
I dive down .

30 min later

I am impatiently tapping my foot on the end of the pool , while Nathan is checking the time and looking at me on disbelief . What can I say I am a girl with loads of surprises that I still have no idea of what they are. I made a sign to Nathan to ask if I can come up now , he "approved " . I rose up to the surface.
Me : see I don't lie
Nathan : but . how ?????
Me : dude not even I don't know what happened so save your breath
Nathan : I guess your right .
Me : I am going to have a shower and come down for breakfast
Nathan : ok I will wait for you
Me : Kay , see you there .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
54.2K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...