Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 63:

564 13 40
By weasleylover2004

*Not pr. I'm now in a wrist brace haha. So I use my microphone.*

*Tike skip of 9 days*

Your POV:

The next morning everyone was up and moving. Tomorrow is my bachelorette party and the girls and I haven't planned anything. Fred decided not to have a bachelor party. He said that getting drunk and going to a bar isn't something he wants to do right now. The secret of the pregnancy and the wedding is getting to him. As well as the shop. Now that I'm not working him and George have been working a lot. It's not that I don't want to, just early stages of the pregnancy suck. The good thing is today they have a new employee taking my place till I want to come back. But I told them that if the person works hard we can keep them as a fourth week day worker. It's extra help why not take it.

Currently I was in the Burrows living room with Hermione, Ginny and Angelina. I have no idea where Luna is. We're supposed to be planning the party. I can't go out to drink obviously so I have to make an excuse.

There was a chirping at the window and I turn to see Delta. She held a letter in her mouth.

"Delta. Hey,girl." I say walking over to her grabbing the envelope. She rubbed her beak on my hand and flew off.

"Delta. I love her name." Hermione says.

"Thank you. It was all Fred's idea again."

"That's my brother. Always having great ideas." Ginny responds.

I opened the letter. It was from Luna.

"She can't come today. She said to write her what we plan and she will meet us there tomorrow."

"Alright. Let's get to planning."

"So I'm taking it as you don't want to do anything with alcohol." Hermione states.

"Yep. I'm just not in the mood for anything like that. The wedding stress is getting to me."

"That's alright. How about we do a spa day maybe." Ginny suggest.

"Yea. We could do our nails, get lunch, then maybe do some shopping for decor." Angelina responds.

"Sounds perfect."

"Well that was fast." Hermione laughs.

"Very. It's more of a girls day it's fun. More fun than going to get drunk."

"That's true."

The next day:

I woke up just a little early to make sure I wasn't too sick. I'm hoping that I wouldn't be. The fact that someone could find out before the wedding stresses me. Yes, it's wrong to keep it from them but it's what I'm doing.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water running down my body felt better than ever. I closed my eyes and just focused on the water for a minute.

Another surprising day of feeling good. After the shower I brushed my teeth and threw on one of Fred's sweater not wanting to get ready just yet. I'm not sure exactly but I'm wearing today but I'll figure that out later.

When I walked out of the bathroom Fred was awake.

"Good morning darling." He mumbles.

"Good morning Freddie." I chuckle getting into bed.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. The other on my stomach.

"Cuddles with my favorite two."

"Aw."

There was a sound as if someone just used floo. But I ignored it. Then Fred's door opened. Hermione and Ginny walked in. Fred moved his other hand to around my waist as well.

Hermione was in a black off the shoulder dress, Ginny in a short black dress with thin straps.

"Morning you two." Ginny says.

"Good morning you guys." I respond.

Fred groaned knowing I had to get up.

"Luna and Angelina will be at the Burrow in an hour. We came to help you get ready." Hermione explains.

"Oh okay!" I say getting up. "But first of all, you guys look hot as hell."

"Thank you." They laugh.

"All of us are wearing black and you're wearing white since you're the bride." Ginny states.

"Good with me. You can look in the closet for anything."

They both walked in and I walked over to the bathroom. Fred just rolled over and laid there.

"Here you go." They said handing me a white dress. I forgot I even had it.

"I completely forgot I had this dress. Thank you guys."

"Of course."

I slipped it on. It had lace sleeves and the shirt was a bit flowy. And it's short.

"It goes well with your ring." Hermione says.

"I'm going to do your makeup if that's okay." Ginny says.

"Of course Gin."

"Good. Then I'll do your hair."

Ginny starts working on my makeup and Hermione starts curling my hair with a straightener. She says that it gives the curls a better look.

After about thirty minutes they both were done and I looked in the mirror.

"Wow. I look great."

"You look hot."

"Very."

We walked out of the door and this time Fred was up.

"Wow-." He stared.

"She look stunning right!" Hermione smiled.

"Absolutely." He answered.

"You two say your goodbyes. Luckily I used a lipstick that doesn't smear. Then meet us at the Burrow. If we have to I'll fix your hair at the Burrow since you're using Floo." Ginny responds.

"Alright." I say as they walk out.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you Freddie."

He pulled me in for a kiss.

"I would fuck you but we already know what's going on." He laughs.

"Doesn't mean you can't. But not right now."

I left the room leaving him wondering what I meant.

Luckily the floo didn't ruin my hair that much. Ginny just wanted to brush through it very lightly.

"Hi Luna!" I say hugging her.

"Hi Y/N. You look stunning."

"Thank you. You do too!" She was in a small black dress with a v-cut at the top.

Angelina hadn't arrived yet. Probably with George. Fred and him had to work today. She's probably saying bye and have a good day.

I was right. She stepped out of the floo apologizing saying she was at the flat.

"It's all good. You look great!" I say hugging her.

"Thank you. You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you!"

"Ready?" Ginny asked.

"Before we go here." Hermione said putting a sash over my head that says 'bride'. "Now we are."

I didn't know how to feel about the sash but I left it. I'm not supposed to be apparating but what Fred doesn't know won't hurt him. It could hurt the pregnancy.

"You okay?" Luna asked me.

"Yea. If I apparate there I cant apparate back."

"Why?" Hermione answers with a question .

"I'm getting sick. So I cant apparate twice in a day. I'm not supposed to at all."

"Oh. That's okay. We can apparate there then walk to Headquarters and use floo to come back."

"Alright."

We all grabbed our wands from Hermiones bag. She got another one. Then apparated out.

What I didn't know was that Fred had left to come talk to my dad. He was leaving the fireplace as we apparated.

"Alright so off to get out nails done first." Hermione says as we stand near the nail salon.

We walk into the salon and immediately the lady says to pick our color. I didn't. The girls were getting their dress colors, I was getting a French manicure.

One lady took me and we sat at her station.

About two hours later all of our nails were done. They had gotten their colors in acrylics.

"They look so good!" I compliment.

"Thank you." They replied.

Hermione ended up paying and we head off to lunch.

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Angelina questioned.

"I'm not sure. I'd eat anything."I respond.

"Oh well. Let's just head somewhere."

We walk into a restaurant we haven't ate at before. I ordered a salad with some pop not feeling really hungry. They ordered full meals.

"You sure you're okay Y/N?"

"Yea. I'm just not hungry."

"Do you want to cut today short? We'd understand Y/N." Luna responds.

"No. I'm okay." I assure.

"Oh! I have an idea." Angelina blurts out.

"What is It?" Ginny asked.

"We can go to the mall and get some stuff for tonight. I know I said wedding stuff but we are witches after all."

"That sounds amazing Angelina. Then we can order pizza!" I say.

"Yes! We can grab some of those colored pjs that people wear after a bachelorette party and some face masks as  well.

"Sounds like fun. It's basically a slumber party." Luna says smiling.

"Indeed it is. I'm down to do it."

Everyone else agreed on the plan. After we ate we left for the mall. Gladly places weren't too far from each other. We were all in heels.

We walked into this one store and grabbed the matching Silk set. Mine being white and theirs being pink.

Then we went to another store. It was a skin care store. We all grabbed some face masks and head out of the mall.

At that time my feet were killing me. The good thing is we're almost at Headquarters. Granted it's not longer headquarters for anything.

I went in first and used floo back to the Burrow. Followed by Ginny,Hermione,Luna and the  Angelina.

When I walked into the living room Fred was sitting on the couch with my parents.

"Hey we're back." Hermione blurts out.

"Hey! Did you guys have fun?" My mum asked.

"Y/N isn't really feeling well so we cut it short. We did our nails and had lunch. We also have a slumber party planned."  Ginny responds.

Fred hearing that I wasn't feeling well looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders trying to  hint that it was an excuse.

"Tell me more it sounds fun." My mum says telling us to sit on the couches.

We all sit and Angelina continues.

"Well we bought some face masks and matching silk pajamas. Then tonight we're going to order pizza and watch some movies. Maybe catch up on life it's been a few since I've seen a couple of the girls. We plan on staying in Ginnys room all night."

"Sounds amazing. I hope you guys have fun."

"Babe, can I talk to you for a minute?" Fred asked heading for the stairs.

"Sure." I answered following him into his room.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes Freddie. I said that because I didn't eat a lot, they wanted to apparate and because they wanted to know why I didn't want to drink. We both know the real reason why I cant."

"Alright. But I have to tell you that I did see you apparate earlier."

"I know it was stupid."

"Please don't do it anymore Y/N. Even though you're not that far along yet you can easily hurt the pregnancy. I'm just trying to keep you and the baby safe." He says hugging me tightly.

"I know Freddie. I just didn't want them to know I'm pregnant. So, I did it to lead them away from the idea if they had it in their minds."

"It's okay. Promise you won't do it again?"

"I promise."

"Good. Now it's getting late you should start your slumber party. Have fun." He says kissing me.

We walk out and he uses floo to go back to the flat.

"Ready to get this party started?!" Hermione laughs.

"YES!" All the other girls shout.

After a while of games and laughs it was completely dark outside. Hermione had apparated to get pizza and wasn't back yet.

As I thought that she came back.

"Pizza!" Everyone exclaims and takes some.

"So Luna. How are you after everything? Did anything happen between you and Neville?" I ask taking a bite of pizza.

"Yes. We're actually dating. I was going to surprise you at the wedding but now that you know. He's coming to the wedding since you guys invited him."

"Oh my Godric Luna!" Hermione exclaims.

"I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thank you guys. After the war when he confessed I considered it. It's the best decision I've made."

"Aww."

"How are you and Harry, Ginny?" Luna asked.

"We're good. Nothing new to talk about. But we are doing good." She answers smiling.

"That's amazing."

"Angelina. How are you and George?" I question.

"We're doing so good. I'm glad I asked you for help Y/N. We're so happy."

"I'm glad I could help."

"What about you and Fred, Y/N? How are y'all doing with the wedding?"

"We're doing amazing actually. Cant wait for the wedding to come. It's stressful but exciting."

"I can't believe you guys are getting married. I mean yes you are nineteen and you've been together for more than three years but still I can't believe it. I'm glad you chose me as a bridesmaid." Angelina says.

"Well I knew as soon as he asked me to marry him, I was going to pick you three."

"Aw."

"You guys have been by my side for a long time. I couldn't ask for better best friends in my life."

"We love you Y/N."

"I love you guys more."

After we finished eating it was time for face masks. Hermione applied mine and I applied hers. Ginny applied Lunas and Luna applied Angelinas. Ginny insisted on doing her own.

"I brought some wine this morning if you guys want some. I know you said getting drunk wasn't something you want. But I brought wine." Angelina says.

"It's okay. You guys can have some I'll pass."

They all four made glasses appear and poured the wine in them. Ginny pointed her wand at a muggle radio player and some music played.

They as started going crazy and I joined it. Jumping and laughing.

After twenty minutes we wiped the masks off and continued dancing.

Getting tired I sat back down on the bed.

"Tired Y/N?"

"Yea. Also out of breath."

"Well you can sleep if you want. We promise to be quiet."

"It's my bachelorette party I can't sleep on you guys."

"We'll be okay. I promise."

"Alright."

I close my eyes and fell asleep too fast. This pregnancy is going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Btw the next chapter isn't the wedding. I've been requested to do a whole chapter in Fred's POV. So that's what I'm going to do. I'd you guys have any requests DM and I'll try my best to do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.8K 56
[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George?" "You're mine only Sapphy. The day I...
1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
160K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...
162 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any