Red Strings (Luka x reader) (...

By lostfog

Do you believe in a red string? (The red thread can be stretched and tangled but can never break. ) "Hearing... More

Ch I Childhood Memory
CH II Arrival
Ch III Saudade
CH V Meraki
CH 5.5 Sick
CH VI Metanoia
CH VII
CH VIII
CH IX

CH IV Alexithymia

1.1K 34 31
By lostfog

You closed your eyes and placed your head on his chest. You could hear his sweet voice and his familiar scent you missed. Before you knew it, you were already asleep in his arms.

-Luka POV-

"Then I met this girl called... Y/N, Are you listening?" I asked, but with no reply.

I looked at you and saw that you were sleeping peacefully. "Mmm... Luka, I miss you" You sleep talking, a droplet of tear escapes from your eyes, I chuckled at your cuteness while wiping off the tear.

You still sleep talking until now

"I'm here beside you," I whisper to your ears. A smile appeared on your face.

Silence

"Being able to see you, to hear your voice many times a day. I miss that." My eyes locked on hers. "I miss you so much." as I held her up close and kissed her hair.

- End POV -

He covered your body with his jacket and brushed your hair behind your ear before placing a kiss on your forehead. He then relaxed his head on the couch armrest because he doesn't want to wake you up. He put his arm around your shoulder.

---------

You woke up due to some noise from outside. I seated myself straight while rubbing my eyes tiredly and yawning.

"Huh, where am I?" I looked around an unfamiliar room. Suddenly you remembered what happened, You smiled at his sleeping face. he still sleeps with his mouth slightly open.

"Luka wakes up, Juleka and others have come back," I said. You sighed for no response.

You decided to get out from him. Due to your sudden movement, Luka turned around pulling you towards him causing you to lay once again on his chest while he cuddled you.

You felt your heart start to beat really fast. What is this feeling?

"Mhm, 5 more minutes." Luka groan.

"Y/N!! , WE ARE BACK" Juleka and others immediately rush down and gasp. Everyone in there was making "ooooh" sounds except Marinette. You felt your face becomes redder makes you slapped Luka on his chest to wake him up.

"Ouch, Why would you do that" He suddenly realizes what is going on.
He blushes a bit. "Hey guys, Welcome back," Luka says

"You need to get a room girl~ so, are you guys dating now or what?" Alya smirked.

I snapped out of my daze. "a..." you felt Luka's arms wrapped around your shoulder.
My heart was beating really fast.

"She just my best friend, we used to sleep together before" Luka smiled at them.

Your heart just sank, As if something missing. Why I felt like this. all the word that Luka say is not wrong. The atmosphere getting awkward, As the other realizes what happened.

"What's all the commotion?" You spot familiar faces. Your faces start to brighten back.
You break the awkward atmosphere by running towards Luka's mom, She was a little startled but a bright smile can be seen on her face. "Y/N!! I missed you so much, dear". She hugged her. After that, all of you decided to ignore it and continue to prepare for the sleepover party. All of you having fun a lot.

Soon all of sitting on the ground talking to each other.

"It's getting late, should we wrapped it up?" I lean my head on Luka's shoulders.

"Uh uh uh girl, the night still long. How about we play something so we can get each other to know better?" Alya smirking at Marinette who blushing because Adrien sitting next to her.

"Ah, How about we play truth or dare? you look at an empty bottle and grab it We can use the bottle to choose the target. I used to play it with my friends back in (C/N)." I asked.

"Good Idea (Y/N)!! Now let's play" Alya starts to spin the bottle. it stops at Marinette.

"Truth or Dare Marinette?" Alya already have all the plan inside her head if she chose

"let's go for a dare," Marinette says

"YES!!!!! haha, ehem" Alya tries catching her breath leaving Marinette realizes she's plotting something. "I dare you to sit between Adrien's leg for the rest of the night" Alya basically letting out her evil laugh. Marinette blushes as he peeked at Adrien. Adrien gestures Marinette to come to him.

(A/N) : AAAAAAAAA I WISH THIS TO HAPPEN.

I giggled at her actions because she is so cute, You take a glimpse of Luka's face. you noticed the sad look in his eyes."Is he have a crush on Marinette?" You thought to yourself. Your smile faded a bit.

Marinette now spins the bottle. it landed at you"

"Truth or Dare (Y/N)" She asks

"I'm going to play safe, Truth," I said

"Do you have a lover before?" She asks

"NOPE, I'm completely single all this time, people don't seem to have interested in me besides I always busy with my dance routine." I smiled at her. she nodded. Luka has this with uncomfortable looks on his face.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Jules.

"Truth or Dare Jules" I smiled at her

"Let's go for a dare," She said

"I dare you to let Rose redo your hairstyles" I have been waiting for this moment. She always had beautiful eyes but she always hides them.  what a shame. You also can see the spark in rose eyes, she's so excited to do it as well.

"It looks good on you, Jules. You should be more confident" You smiled.

"Thanks (Y/N)" she said as she spins the bottle. and it lands on Luka.

"Truth," Luka said

"Do you have a crush on someone" She curiously asked?

"Well, Kind of..." he took a glance in Marinette. She knows about it, Her heart is in a confused state. I noticed it, as my heart keeps throbbing like crazy. It hurts to see him with someone.

Am I in love with him? No, it's impossible. probably seeing him with somebody, makes you are not his top priority anymore. But deep inside you need to support him because he is your best friend. you sigh. your chest felt heavy.

Suddenly you heard a car honking.

"Guys, I need to go now. my bodyguard is waiting for me. see you guys at school tomorrow" Adrien says standing up and help Marinette to stand up as well. Marinette has sad looks in her eyes. All of us waved at him.

"Well let's go to bed cuz we still have school for tomorrow," Alya said

Everyone went downstairs, You tugged into Luka shirt

"Luka, can I borrow your shirt? I didn't bring anything with me. can't I?" You ask.

"sure" he replied as he pulled you by your wrist into his room. Everything was just the same as it used to be. You were looking through the room and saw his pin collection. You giggled, as you take the first pin that you bought for him for the first time. you can see how much he has treasured it. You smiled at the memories of it.

Soon, He came back and tossed you a shirt to change into. You changed into his clothes, they were too big for you. It smells like him.

"wow his shirt even covered my shorts"

You got into his room. he looked at you with wide eyes and awkwardly looked away. You loved to see him like that.

"Luka, I'm still wearing my pants, Thanks anyway". You flicked his forehead.

-Luka POV-

"Oh my god, how can she look so cute in my clothes? She looks so smol in it."

I thought as I felt my cheeks burning. I really love her but she's only a friend. Besides, I have a crush on Marinette. Being away from her, make me desire her everything. Her looks, Her touch, Her voice is perfect for me.

You pinch her as a revenge.

-END POV-

The sleeping order will be Jules and rose on the bed, Alya and Marinette on the mattress, Nino, and Luka on the bed. I told them I'm gonna sleep on the couch. After most of them fell into a deep slumber, I sneak out to the boat deck.

I was on the deck looking out across the water, the night in Paris is quiet and you love the feeling of it. it makes you calm. You start humming some melody. All of a sudden you feel someone wrapped a jacket around you. Luka was standing beside you.

"Hey" 

"Hey"

"You can't sleep?"

"yeah..." you replied.

Both of you went silent, as your eyes fixed upon the beatitude of the night sky. 

"So, Luka... Do you like Marinette" You stared at his ocean blue eyes. Hoping he will deny it.

"Yea... I think" 

"I see," You averted your eyes back to the water. It hurts, You felt like you going to cry. "she is cute, I hope your feelings can get through her. You two look good together." You said with a trembling voice. My heart seems stopped for a moment.

"I hope it too," Luka smiled. "Did you... "

"Let's go back, I still have school tomorrow," I cut him off. You went back and he Followed behind you.

Her eyes were filling with tears and she didn't want him to see. 

I love him but it's too late.

You stopped a the middle of the way and turned around "Luka, The moon is beautiful, isn't it?. He was shocked by the unexpected word coming from your mouth. " Good night bestie". You flashed the biggest smile you can make to make things didn't end so awkwardly.

"Yeah it sure is, good night (Y/N)" Luka responded, He kissed you on your forehead. and ruffled your hair.

"Most everything I think I know about you now is nothing more than memories."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
8.8K 218 35
"I could always help distract you," "That is, I could make a damn good distraction." A Luka Couffaine x Reader
65.6K 1.1K 42
Marinette, Alya, and Nino decide to spend the weekend at Adrien's house while his father is away on a business trip. They decide to play a fun game...
120K 4.9K 34
【Complete! Thank you to everyone who stayed till the end!】 Selene LeClaire- hardly fluent in French- moved to Paris when she was little. Taken in by...