verity || d.m.

By citruspotter

"all i know is that i know you; i can't trust much else in this world." "the truth is, and always has been, t... More

01 - useless coupons, equality programs, and dinner parties
02 - the last golden days
03 - vines of ivy
04 - tonics and draughts for a good night's rest
05 - i'll be there
06 - personal expression of the concrete
07 - burning buildings
08 - the fire between
09 - dance with her
10 - unending fatigue and haunting visions

00 - introduction

4.9K 140 199
By citruspotter

Hey everybody! Welcome to my first official fan fiction. I want to start off by thanking each one of you who is here, no matter how long your stay is.

This is a slow burn Draco Malfoy x fem Durmstrang-graduate OC story that takes place post-war. That being said, all main characters are adults.

CAST:

Rhian Ramos as Anastasiya Bituin Oberle

- Anastasiya is pronounced (aw-na-STAW-see-yuh)
- Bituin is pronounced (bi-TOO-in)
- Oberle is pronounced (o-bear-leh)

Lucky Blue Smith as Draco Lucius Malfoy

You are free to imagine anybody as you read, but please keep in mind that Anastasiya is 3/4 Filipina.

POTENTIAL TRIGGERS:
- Violence + Gore
- Alcohol use
- Smoking
- PTSD
- Nightmares
- Mental illness
- Dark themes
- Possibility of mature content

If you have any other triggers that are not listed here, please DM me so I can add them if they're involved in my book!

DISCLAIMER:

Anastasiya Oberle and the rest of the Oberle and Jalandoni families are all my creation. All other characters belong to the creator of the Harry Potter universe (who I do not support).

SIDENOTE:

If you like or are interested in poetry, I have a poetry book published here on Wattpad named aftertaste. I will occasionally include fitting excerpts at the start of chapters.

Again, thank you so much for being here! I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you. Happy reading!

Love,
Mer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 1
"You're covered in him. He floats around your mind constantly. Even here in your dreams, hints of him are seeping through. He's always been in your o...
4.5M 130K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
19.7K 286 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
972K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...