Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
2| Nagu
3| Tribe
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
10| The Past
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
25| Stob By
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
39| Prescribe The Right Medicine
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

54| Search Team

1.4K 79 5
By EggLastCrack

Xu Fei didn't know that he was sleeping at an altitude of several hundred meters. If he knew, he might not be able to sleep so peacefully.

The advantage of sleeping on a tree is that the sky is always dim, because most of the light is blocked by the branches and leaves above.

When he woke up, Na Gu, who had been calm for a night, had returned to normal, and he expertly brought Xu Fei a bucket of water that he didn't know where it came from.

Xu Fei saw that the water is not green.

It shouldn't be obtained from the top of the tree, right? Frankly speaking, he doesn't want to use clear water very much. The picture last night has been imprinted in Xu Fei's mind: the clear water under the moonlight is so beautiful.

"Have you eaten?" Xu Fei talked to the big man while washing.

Na Gu shook his head and watched Xu Fei washing his face.

He couldn't see his movements. Then he said, "Wait for you."

After Xu Fei washed his face, seeing that Na Gu was still lacking energy, he walked by him and gave with a brisk kiss, he took the lead out of the house. "Let's go out and find something to eat."

The big man touched the place where he was kissed by his wife, and felt very happy to have a good morning kiss.

In fact, after one night, he thought clearly. The past events are over, no matter whether his Abba is the patriarch or not, whether his Ama is a male or not, they are all existences that gave him life.

And now, he just knew another aspect of them.

But because he got a comforting kiss from his daughter-in-law, he was very happy to think about it.

When they went out, they found that a group of young and middle-aged laborers were going to Daddy Bai's house. 

The brothers Dahei and Xiaohei at the end noticed Xu Fei and Na Gu and waved at them.

Na Gu and Xu Fei were also going to Bai Dad's house, so they followed them.

"Hi, meet again." Brother Erhei greeted them.

Na Gu let out a "um".

Since having Na Gu, who is less talkative (in front of outsiders), Xu Fei has assumed the task of foreign exchange ambassador.

"What are you going to do? So many people?"

Aren't they all going for breakfast?

"Today we came to hunt with Dad Bai." Xiao Hei said excitedly.

Yesterday it was his brother with Dad Bai. Today it is his turn to go with Dad Bai. 

Although Father Bai has a bad temper, he dared to break through, and the prey he brought back with him would be much richer.

When a group of people talked, they arrived at the door of Bai's house and met Bai who was out.

Bai saw the two people adorned at the back at a glance.

He walked to the back and said, " I am about to find you for dinner."

Na Gu glanced at Bai, "Are you going out today?"

"Of course, both Heri and I participate in the hunt!"

Last night he decided to go out and find the missing female.

After saying that, Bai led the two through the door. There were too many people outside, and they couldn't fit in the house together, so they all stood outside and waited.

Hot food and water are already prepared on the table. It seems that there is no habit of eating breakfast in other places. It is estimated that this was specially prepared after saying nothing.

Father Bai stood at the dinner table, staring at Na Gu leisurely for a while. 

Last night, he was so excited because of the news from his eldest brother, he ignored this cheap fellow. Looking at it now, it turned out that his stern face was very similar to that of his brother, especially the dark eyes.

"Eat quickly, you can go on the road after eating." Bai Dad urged seeing that they were still at the table.

After he finished speaking, as if he couldn't wait, he took the big knife leaning against the corner and went out first.

Xu Fei felt a little weird after hearing this sentence.

"Let's eat, we are starving to death." Bai sat on the bench, hula hula began to drink soup.

Na Gu looked around and asked, "Where is Heri?"

"He is with my dad. I don't know what he is doing." Without lifting his head, he felt relieved to his dad and Heri. If the patriarch is going out with his Ama, then you have to worry about it.

When Xu Fei looked at Na Gu, he knew that he wanted to go hunting with them, so he asked the big man to sit down and eat quickly, so that people outside could not wait for long.

They had just finished their meal when Heri and Dad Bai also returned.

Xu Fei noticed that both Dad Bai and Heri were holding a jet-black knife in their hands, and the yellow-brown grass eyelashes were wrapped around the place they were holding.

"Here you are." Dad Bai threw the long knife in his hand to Na Gu.

This knife is ground out of the carapace of some kind of animal. It is much lighter than a stone knife and extremely sharp. It is very suitable as a weapon. 

There are also shortcomings, that is, the shell is too hard, it is very hard to polish, and the finished product is not easy to come out.

Na Gu knew it was a good object as soon as he got it started.

After shaking it a few times, he solemnly thanked Dad Bai.

Here, Bai had already ran over to look at the black armored knife in Heri's hand. It was so big that he thought that when he went out to travel, he gave him a piece the size of a dagger. he was lost by him, and now they are all so big!

He glanced blankly at Dad Bai, his eyes were full of three words: Where's mine? ! ! !

Dad Bai bypassed his gaze and asked Ama if he wanted. He can't be the master.

"I will also participate in today's hunting. If you want to go, we will meet outside." Last night, it was a bit cruel. Although Dad Bai went clean and clean, Dad Bai still noticed that he would hold him slightly when there was no one waist.

He would not allow him to go hunting, he would definitely not agree, so he had to follow along.

Na Gu looked at Xu Fei back, and Xu Fei nodded at him. There was nothing to do if he stayed here. Since he came, he went around.

When Dad Bai appeared next to Dad Bai, he was given a cool glance, but he still stood firmly beside him.

When the people below saw Dad Bai standing on the side, they knew they were leading the team today.

"Da Hei, you have to feed the birds well today, I'm leaving!" Xiao Hei excitedly waved his brother and set off with everyone.

They walked on the top of the tree for a while, slowly climbed down, and finally fell back to the ground. 

Because the prey on the tree is limited, it will eventually go to the ground.

Dad Bai started, and Dad Bai followed. 

The front piece of land is the area where the pythons are active. Today they mainly go to get food for people to eat, so they can avoid that area.

In recent months, the number of snakes in the python activity area has been greatly reduced.

At first, everyone suspected which greedy birds were stealing, but later found that those birds were stupid and would not steal it at all. It was discovered later that one or two of these pythons would disappear after a while.

With his feet on the ground, Xu Fei could keep up with everyone's speed without using the Na Gu Gang. It is estimated that the food here can enhance his physical fitness, and his exercise volume is much more than before, and his physical fitness has also improved a lot.

Dad Bai is an adventurist, crossing the python area, the journey to the hunting area will be much faster, even if you encounter one or two pythons, it is just a matter of adding meat to the mujas.

It's a pity that Dad Bai came out with him today.

On general issues of principle, he was very stubborn. Dad Bai looked at the python area in front of him, and then looked at Dad Bai who shook his head at him.

In the end, he gritted his teeth and chose to take a detour. For nothing else, he was a little uncomfortable in his waist today, and he might lose in a fight with Dad Bai.

Everyone didn't say much, the leader chose the route, and they followed behind. Na Gu and the three of them didn't even know that there was a dangerous python area in front of them, let alone that they were almost on their way between a group of pythons.

Although he was with a bunch of people, Na Gu did not relax his vigilance in a strange and dangerous environment.

After they walked around for a long time, the huge mountain range they had seen before appeared suddenly in front of them. It seems that there is an invisible barrier around, and you can only see what's inside if you cross that line.

Bai said to them, "The hunting area is here. The food inside is tender and tastes good, but it's not easy to catch!" After finishing speaking, he stared at the mountain shiningly, as if staring at a large plate of meat.

After standing still, Father Bai glanced at everyone, "Don't just go hunting after entering, remember the task! And don't spread too much."

After finishing speaking, he led a group of people in.

This is the highest mountain Xu Fei has ever seen, and the mountain looks very strange.

The plants are not green, but gray-blue, looking like poisonous.

But the others were calm, and they didn't think anything was wrong, so Xu Fei didn't say anything.

Dad Bai and Dad Bai had already dispersed into the mountains and forests, and the movements of the others were not slow, and they all entered in his observation room.

Only four of them remained outside, plus one Xiao Hei.

"Why don't you go with them?" Bai asked in surprise when he saw that Xiao Hei was also left.

"I'm afraid that you will get lost," Xiao Hei gave him a glance, which was specifically ordered by Dad Bai, otherwise he would have slipped away.

"I'm here!" Bai patted his chest.

Xiao Hei was speechless. It was because you were there that your dad was not at ease, who hadn't turned it out for three days after entering, causing them to think they were eaten by a python.

In those few days, the Mu Yas were full, and the snakes in the python area were in danger. 

Fortunately, Dad Bai brought people out from the mountain and stopped Dad Bai's brutal but inhumane behavior.

Of course, not everyone here has the ability to slaughter pythons, and those with high force are walking sideways.

"Go in." Everyone was gone, and they were still spending time outside. Xiao Hei expressed his anxiety.

Bai seemed to want to say something, and was turned in by Heri, covering his mouth.

When the group of people entered the mountain, Xu Fei smelled a scent, like the cold fragrance of plum blossoms, which had a refreshing effect.

He looked around and found that there was no flower tree nearby.

Could it be that these blue leaves came from? He approached a tree and found that the scent had not become strong.

 "Is it weird where the fragrance is?" Xiao Hei asked with a smile watching Xu Fei's behavior.

Then the first thing he got was Na Gu's cold eyes, and he just asked questions, and it was okay to smile at his wife! And actively blocked Xu Fei's sight.

"Well, I smelled a scent as soon as I entered, but there are no flowering trees nearby." And the scent doesn't come from the tree.

When Bai heard Xu Fei's words, he couldn't wait to squat down to pull the weeds and dig the soil, and then he held up a handful of blue Yingying soil and showed Xu Fei not afraid of getting dirty.

Because the ground was covered with weeds, Xu Fei didn't notice that even the soil was blue.

"This is the one that smells!" Bai put the soil in front of him, and Xu Fei really smelled a stronger fragrance.

"Fragrant soil?" Xu Fei looked at the blue soil, how it felt abnormal, thinking that he would come here to hunt today, "Are the animals here also blue?"

Xiao Hei shook his head, "this soil is born with This color. What the animal looks like, it still looks like here. The meat you eat is shot back from here. "

Xu Fei...it seems that he has eaten something strange.

Bai took the dirt in his hand and wanted to grab Xu Fei's hand and lead him along.

There was dirt on his paws, and Xu Fei avoided him without hesitation.

Of course, Na Gu on the side would not give him a chance.

"Let's go," Xu Fei watched everyone surrounding him.

They were here for hunting, not for an outing.

Bai didn't feel much about being avoided, and grabbed Heri's big hand.

Heri: Am I a spare?

There is no danger in the periphery of the forest, and Xiao Hei's expression is very relaxed.

It's just that the periphery is destined to be meatless, so they have to go deeper, where it is also the settlement of adult Mu Ya.

In order not to fall too far behind, everyone got serious and started to hurry up.

The five-person team is very compact. 

With Heri at the head and Na Gu at the back, the extra passer-by Xiaohei was inserted in the middle.

Xiaohei: If you say yes, shall I lead the way? How to lead the way like this.

He don't know if it's because there is the overlord of the birds living here, the branches around are quiet, and there is no bird.

Gray-blue is actually a depressive color.

Over time, Xu Fei will feel like walking in a gray-white film.

Fortunately, the speed behind them accelerated, and finally caught up with the leading troops before.

■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
Oh~oh~Hunting time babies! :)

■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 967 17
When she first escaped the cell in which she'd been held captive for years, Odette never could have imagine the adventure she'd be taken on in the ye...
203K 8.7K 91
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 一不小心和醋精结婚了 Author : 一枚纽扣 On a certain day, Chu Yi, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastica...
173K 9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.3K 952 93
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门少爷的崽 Author : 八耳九空 The most impulsive thing Yan Chi had ever done was to run to his brother's gossip object and thr...