Little Talks

By oopsvintxge

"why won't you look me in the eyes harry?" "because his eyes were blue too" ⏩⏩ this is a sequel to messages... More

SOMETHING STRAIGHT
talk 1
talk 2
talk 3
talk 4
talk 5
talk 6
talk 7
talk 8
talk 9
talk 10
talk 11
talk 12
talk 13
talk 14
talk 15
talk 16
talk 17
talk 18
talk 19
talk 20
talk 21
talk 22
talk 23
talk 24
talk 25
talk 26
talk 27
talk 28
talk 29
.
Talk 30
hello
helloo
talk 32
talk 33
talk 34

talk 31

1.9K 163 76
By oopsvintxge

harrys eyes slowly opened, blinking as the harsh lights shine in to his eyes. The room looks the same as his and louis' but somehow very different. He isn't 100% sure where he is.

He tries to blink away the burriness, so he could figure out where he is or if this was just some crazy, realstic dream.

After blinking for a couple of minutes, he realises a figure of a perosn is standing at the end of the room, back facing the opposite way.

"louis?" he asks, his voice breaking like he hadn't used it for weeks

The figure, who was still kind of a blur due to harry not being used to the lights, turned around quickly, harry to make out a wide smile on the figures face.

"h-harry?" the voice whimpers

harry takes a few moments as he reconises the voice

"niall?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...