The Angel Of Darkness (Itachi...

By animelover123

Time has passed since the Uchiha massacre; barely anyone has heard from Izuka. Due to her quick thinking, she... More

She's back
Memories
Getting a life
New Mission
The First Exam
Forest of Death
The Prelims start
Jiraiya
Down memory lane
A date?
A day with Sasuke
Naruto vs Neji
Attack on the Village
Hokage's funeral
Uchiha's reunited
The great slug queen returns ^^
Izuka's concern
No show
Prisoner
Stupid orochimaru
Saved?
Oh how great
Itachi's feelings
Suspicious Akatsuki
Great impression
Fight with Hidan
They finally know
Wrong questions
A day with Konan
Interesting night
Journey XD
Two secrets out
Party time O.o
Identity Revealed! :O
Pein's order
Itachi vs Izuka
Recovery
In two years time
Izuka profile (don't have to read)
Part 3: The Return
To the Sand Village
Attack on Suna
Team Kakashi Arrives
Yoichi
Yoichi's identity
A New Beginning
The Mission
Shared Sorrows
Suspicions
The Funeral
Personal Mission
Relaxation
Deidara
Sasuke vs Itachi (Final Chapter)

The Confession

10.9K 365 91
By animelover123

Sorry for the wait guys. I feel horrible! So Merry Christmas to all of you ^^

I bet you all will love this chapter i know that I did ^^

Btw i won't be uploading for a few weeks because my Uncle is going to fix my computer and it might take a while so be patient

Enjoy!

Recap:

"Admit that you love Itachi out loud!"

Izuka looked straight at Yoichi her eyes widened.

"H-How did you know? Who are you?"

"I'm you, Izuka."

"What? What are you saying?"

"All of this....I'm only a mere clone. You made me and those guys. Your mind created us because of this conflict that you're feeling."

~~~~~

"I what?"

"Your mind created me, mostly because of the stress that you're dealing with. Now, you know that you love Itachi. You even admitted it but not out loud. You keep denying it because it's not out there."

"Leave me alone, go poof away like all my other clones."

"Can't, you're subconscious created me and I won't leave until it's out there."

Izuka got up from her spot walking away from Yoichi.

"Why are you even a guy?" She questioned.

"How should I know?"

"I don't know, you apparently know everything."

"Just admit it then I can disappear and you can go back to the Akatsuki."

"Who said I wanted to go back?"

"Well you have to go back eventually to see what happened."

"When were you created?"

"A few minutes before you left the hideout."

"I'm leaving," She said as she turned away from Yoichi.

"I'll always follow,"

She stopped in her tracks then sighed.

"If I say it then will you go away?"

"Yes,"

"Fine" She sighed.

Izuka turned to face Yoichi taking in a deep breath. She knew it was true even though she's been trying to deny it. Since she's been living at the base, she's avoided Itachi for that same reason. He killed the clan and almost killed her in the process, how could she go back to him?

"I...I..."

"You what?"

"I..love..."

"Love who?"

"I love........I love....It- I can't say it."

"Come on, you're almost there."

"I love....someone."

"And who is that someone?"

"I love..........Itachi Uchiha..."

"There you go! Bye Izuka....good luck."

With that Yoichi disappeared leaving Izuka alone in the forest. There was a feeling in her chest she recognized it but at the same time she didn't. It felt like she was nervous but she wasn't. She would know if she was nervous and would never question it but this feeling was different. What was it? Every time she thought of Itachi she'd get this feeling and she didn't know what it was. Was it love? It couldn't be; she doesn't love Itachi anymore. She didn't feel this way back when they were dating so it couldn't be it. Or maybe it was real love and not just stupid hormonal love.

Izuka ignored it for now and hurried towards the Akatsuki hideout curious on what happened to Sasori and Deidara. The base that they would be at would be in the rain village which was their main base where they kept all of their stuff. She hurried through the forest towards the rain village. When she reached it there was a guard standing in front of the entrance.

Casually she walked up to the guard who noticed her. He was about to question her but then noticed her cloak. He bowed and gladly let her through. She nodded to him then walked through the gates of the village heading for Pein's tower. When she reached the tower she felt chakra signatures in the living room and headed in there. No one noticed her slip through the door.

"What happened while I was gone?" She asked making everyone look over at her.

"Sasori is dead." Kisame informed.

Izuka was shocked, she didn't expect Sasori to die; maybe Deidara but not him.

"Who killed him?"

"That pink headed medic."

"Ah, Sakura. Never thought she had it in her."

"Where were you?" Itachi questioned.

Izuka's heart skipped a beat. She looked over at him trying to keep a straight face. She had to control herself around him knowing he'd notice.

"I was just walking,"

"For days?"

"I got lost in my thoughts."

"And what were you thinking about?" Kisame questioned with a sly grin.

"Nothing you need to know."

"Touchy," Hidan commented.

Izuka looked over at Hidan giving him a glare.

"Damn woman, probably on her period." Hidan mumbled.

"What was that?" Izuka questioned.

"Oh nothing," He said getting up from the couch heading towards his room.

Izuka sat down on the couch taking Hidan's spot which was next to Kisame staring into space. Soon everyone cleared out of the room leaving both Itachi and Izuka alone.

"Izuka," Itachi called out.

"What?" She questioned snapping out of her trance.

"Something on your mind?" He asked.

She looked over towards Itachi who had a concern written all over his face.

"It's nothing,"

"I think it's something."

"Just...something happened while I was gone."

"What was it?"

Izuka stayed silent looking at the ground.

"Izuka,"

She looked over at Itachi once again and sighed.

"Itachi,"

"Yeah?"

"I....stillloveyou," She mumbled.

"What?"

"I still.....love you..."

"You what?"

"I still love you!" She said loudly closing her eyes.

Everything was silent. Izuka held her breath waiting for him to say something or even do something. A minute passed and still nothing. She could feel his chakra presence but didn't even hear him move.

"Do you really mean it?" He questioned.

"Yes,"

"Since when?"

"I always have, I just ignored it for so many years. I was in the forest thinking this all over and finally came to terms with my feelings realizing that I'm still in love with you. I'm so sorry about how I've acted around you but I just can't get over the fact that you killed the entire clan and attempting to kill me."

"I don't expect you to ever forgive me about that."

"Good, I don't think I ever will."

"And I don't blame you. Izuka, open your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because I want to see them,"

Izuka slowly opened her eyes to see Itachi right in front of her staring at her with a look she hasn't seen in many years. His eyes showed love along with his facial expression. She looked deep into his eyes as he did the same.

"Izuka, I love you." Itachi whispered.

"I love you too Itachi," She whispered back as she pulled Itachi into a tight hug.

She didn't know what she was doing but knowing that tomorrow wasn't a guarantee, she didn't care at the moment.

AHHHH FINALLY! YAY!!!! I hope you all loved it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
99.9K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
32.4K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...