Izuku, The God of The Rainbow...

By nglIsAllISay

In this story our cinnamon roll, izuku midoriya was told by everyone he looked up to and loved that he could... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: The Awakening Of A God
Harem(Pt.1??)
Chapter 3.5:
Chapter: .5??
(A/N) (NOT A CHAP)
Izuku Forms (Updates Momentarily)
Chapter 4: U.A. Entrance Exams
Chapter 5: First Day and Quirk Exams.
OMFG(NOT A CHAP)
Chapter 6; USJ Attack Part:1
Chapter 7: USJ Part 2
(ON HIATUS)
Chapter 8 : The Gods Of Old...
Chapter 9: Training Of Hell (And Powers)
Chapter 10: Sport's Festival Begins!
Thank You So Much!!
Sorry for not Updating
Chapter 11: Sport's Festival Pt.2
NOTICE
Oh damn
A/N
Rewrite

Chapter 12: THE ONE HAS BEEN REVEALED

976 14 3
By nglIsAllISay

Previously:

Izuku: "So the well-known rogue god has come to play huh? Hmm what was your name? Oh yeah, its the God of The Sun, Aerthesis also known as the former son of the previous God of All"..

Now...ON TO THE SHOW!:

Aerthesis hearing that he is still titled onto that old bastard's name , erupts in flames that could make Endeavor seem like a match stick in comparison.

Aerthesis: YOU BASTARD! DON'T YU DARE MENTION THAT OLD FOOL'S NAME TO ME AGAIN OR-

He was then cut off by Izuku as he goes on to say...

Izuku: Or what? You'll kill me? Hahahahaha, such confidence. You and what army may I ask?

Aerthesis: This one.. *As an army of Astral Angel's covered in golden armor with neon orange eyes appear out of a golden gate with the lighting of the sun.*

(Reference)

Izuku: YOU SICK MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU CONTROL THE MINDS OF THE ASTRAL ANGELS THAT ARE TO PROTECT THE UNIVERSES!

Aerthesis: *Laughs Meniacally* Do you think I care?! No! For all I care this entire world could go up in flames

He says this as the entire arena goes up in flames, leaving nothing but ash and sudden destruction of the city.

Izuku: When....WHEN DID YOU DESTROY THE CITY?!

Aerthesis: oh~ You did not notice my Angel's destroying the city while you were playing king on a horsey?

Izuku: No....so you used the time while I transformed to destroy the city?!

Aerthesis: Yes but that's not all...I have some friends with me..I'm sure you know them *Zeus, Poseidon, Andromeda, Artemis and Hades appear. All their eyes glowing a darkened purple*

Izuku: No....you didn't...wait a minute, no..Goddess Eren! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Aerthesis: Oh so you figured it out. I had help from the Goddess of illusions and MindControl, Eren.

*Eren Appears in a dark, smokey portal of screaming souls*

Aerthesis: It's Time....MAY THE GAMES BEGIN

*Tornadoes of fire and charcoal, waves of lava, Orange lightning and 2 Suns appear on the surface, destroying anything everything in their path*

Aerthesis: Ah yes, Destruction..what will you do now hero...
?

He says as fire and molten magma erupts from the Crust of the Earth.
.
.
.
.
.
..
....

Aerthesis: Its the end now, so why don't you give up the throne child?

He asks this in such a carefree and cocky tone but all his pride disappears when he heard cackling coming from Izuku. Soon this cackling formed into a full blown laughter as Izuku was in tears.

Izuku: Ahahaga, you think, this is enough to make me give up my title as The God of All? If you do then you are sorely mistaken.

Izuku says the last part in a partially menacing tone sending unimaginable bloodlust towards Aerthesis as he can feel the Earth around Izuku began shaking....

.
...
..
.
Then Crumbling...
.
.
.
.
As the entire area shattered into pebbles of stone as all one can see was a piercing light, extending from Earth, straight out of the Milky way galaxy, where we now see Izuku beginning to levitate into the air as he is out of the galaxy in a sphere of light....

Aerthesis, standing in the now shattered arena is shitting bricks as he knows what form this is.....
.
.
.
.
.
This form is called.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The One.

Once he muttered this, the astral Angel's felt fear as the next thing they know, an entity with a silver face and black suit stared at them, outside the planet, being seen all around the Earth...but then....it spoke.

The One: Hello there my subjects...my creations.... it is I..your God, your creator....you may call me.....The One.

All people around the globe felt his aura as it was leaking supremacy, something All Might himself could never match.....a being of mass omnipotence....The One....

While this all happening, Aerthesis in Japan is on his knees sweating bullets crying his eyes out as he knows sudden destruction is soon to fall upon him....

In a futile effort to escape, he tried opening a portal of magma to the realm of Destruction but that was shot down due to Izuku aka The One putting a The Cube of Nothingness around the Earth, shutting down all power , quirks and even godly magic.

The On: My Creations, I shall apologize for this disturbances but I must deal with a rat that has trespassed onto my world...Aerthesis....

You rat, I myself do not know as to why your father allowed you to stay a God but you reign shall end here *Snap*

Once he snapped all the stars, Astral planets and his fire disappeared as Aerthesis had turned into a Mortal once again..

Yes...Once again...

Flashback:

We see a child with ragged clothing, burst shoes and red hair, living in the woods with a woman that look similar to her... this was his mother Diana.

You see, the reason they are out her is due to the fact that Diana had been banished from her kingdom where she was once the princess because she was unloyal to the man she was arranged to be wed with...

She slept with a man with silver hair and green eyes. He was foretold to be a travelling merchant of Breganda, a nation equal to power as hers... They both met when Diana was going through the city with her escorts and she stopped at a stall where this man was. She had seen alot of interesting artifact and things she had never seen before and she began getting interested in this man..

Days had passed and she would always come back to this stall to speak with him..later she would sneak out the palace and hangout with him..

This escalated further as their relationship grew to where they became lovers and had a child they called Aerthesis.

You may be asking, what relevance does this strange man have this story well I am here to tell you...this man is Hyris the previous God of All..

He had taken a vacation to the Mortal realm due to him being bored of his godhood. He soon met Diana and all the events occurred up to the child.

They managed to keep the child a secret for 2 months but one day the king sent one of his men to follow his daughter as he became suspicious of what she would leave the castle so long everyday for the past year and a half.

The man sent had gathered information about her affair with the merchant and let's just say the king was beyond Furious. He sent guards after them and he banished his daughter and stripped her of her status as princess and left her poor. And as for the man(Hyris), he was publicly executed.

Hyris was then sent back to his kingdom of Gods and continued watching his son and wife as they struggled to survive. He hated watching them like this unlt he made a rather brash decision....he made Aerthesis a God and Diana....the Goddess of The Hunt...

(Flashback End)

We now see a now Mortal Aerthesis, crying and begging for his power back but Izuku was not having it. He stared at Aerthesis with hate but couldn't stay angry for long as this was his masters child. So he made Aerthesis an Angel. A low-ranking one but still even more powerful than a 100% prime All Might.

Once this was completed, Izuku faced Eren to which he took her soul and banished her body in the deepest pits of the underworld...

Doing this, he freed all the gods and Astral Angel's from the mind control and sent them back to their allotted realms.

Izuku then restored the area around him and wiped the memories of what had occurred from all the people around the world except for the Students, teachers and principal of UA.

Next, he detransformed and returned to the Arena where he was tackled into a hug by all of his classmates and teachers (except Aizawa, he was sleeping with caterpillars)

Momo *crying*: Izuku, are you alright *hic* I was so worried for a second, are you okay?

Izuku: Yes Momo, I am okay. He says this as he holds her face and wipes a tear.

Momo not thinking straight leans into his hand and she then planted her lips onto Izuku, who was shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss. They were kissing for over 5 minutes until they hesitantly separated as they stared at each other..

While this happened, they heard an awkward cough coming from Kirishima and it was there they noticed that everyone was watching them to which they blushed so hard that they blew a fuse and fell unconscious, hand in hand

Midnight *picks up the mic*: Well then everyone, I'm sorry but it seems we will have to cut the Sports Festival Short today and hold the tournaments tomorrow. Th-. She was cut off by present mic who proceeded to say:

Present Mic: THANKS FOR COMING, WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN TOMORROW FOR THE EPIC SHOWDOWN OF THE REIGNING CLASS 1-A!
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: WELL HOW WAS THAT FOR YOU GUYS, I KNOW IT MAY HAVE SEEN ANTI-CLIMATIC, BUT I HAD TO CHANGE THE SCRIPT AS I M PLANNING SOMETHING ELSE, SO Don't HATE ME FOR THIS, I WILL HAVE SOMETHING WAY MORE EPIC AND UNEXPECTED SOON. SEE YU GUYS NEXT TIME AND AS ALWAYS......... GOOOOOOO PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 389 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
1.1K 54 12
This story contains triggering things, such as abuse, bullying, harm, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then please do not read. R...
268K 6.4K 60
My first story Izuku Midoriya could have been born quirkless, but not here. Here he was born with a basic quirk, to be able to Rip and Tear anything...
53K 1.9K 33
Izuku Midoriya was said to be a child hated by fate and sometimes he believed that to be true for how much pain and suffering he had gone through and...