Talab-e-Ishq

Von Nabihaali263

Book 2 of Ishq series. Highest ranking: #1 in Longing THE JAHANGIR SUCCESSORS. Talab-e-Ishq- Offspring of Aas... Mehr

Talab-e-Ishq (1)
Talab-e-Ishq (2)
Family Tree of Jahangirs
Talab-e-Ishq (3)
Talab-e-Ishq(4)
Talab-e-Ishq (6)
Talab-e-Ishq (7)
Talab-e-Ishq (8)
Announcement
Pasban-e-Marasim
Talab-e-Ishq (9)
Mahv-e-Hairat
Talab-e-Ishq (10)
Talab-e-Ishq (11)
Talab-e-Ishq (12)
MUSAWAT
Talab-e-Ishq (13)
Important
Talab-e-Ishq (14)
Talab-e-Ishq (15)
Talab-e-Ishq (16)
Talab-e-Ishq (17)
Talab-e-Ishq (18)
Talab-e-Ishq
Talab-e-Ishq (19)
Talab-e-Ishq (20)
Talab-e-Ishq (21)

Talab-e-Ishq (5)

4.4K 278 25
Von Nabihaali263

Anabiya stood in front of the mirror looking at her appearance. It was first time she was taking time to get ready, to actually look presentable. And the reason was unknowingly known to her, which she herself didn't want to acknowledge.

Sighing she picked up her sling bag and left her room.

"Maa where is Bhai?" She shouted from living area while wearing her sandals.

"He already left. You are late today. Go with driver chacha." Hooriya replied while shouting from kitchen.

"Okay Maa. Bye. Allah hafiz."

It wasn't even half hour when peon came and started arranging a table and chair similar to her's just next to hers.

"May I ask why you are doing this?" Workers stopped abruptly at her strong voice.

"Sorry Mam. We didn't informed you. Actually, Sir has ordered us to arrange this table as you will share this office from now on." The worker said making Anabiya confused.

"Share the office? But with whom?"

"I think someone is coming to join you in the project you are working on." By the time he finished his explanation as much as he knows he left the room with her permission leaving Biya in dilemma.

He is the one who will join me in this project...that means he will sit beside for the whole day...no way...

She got up on her feet immediately rushing to her brother's office. And without knocking she pushed opened the door.

"Bhaaiii..I am telling you. I don't want him to accompany me whole day. You know we don't get along each other. How co..." her sentence died down when she noticed her brother glaring her way and realised that Daniyal wasn't alone. As soon as she stopped, the person sitting infront of Daniyal turned around making her breath to hitch in her throat as charcoal black orbs collided with honey browns.

Their he was sitting royally not an ounce bit bothered by her presence while her heart was on a roller coaster ride.

Daniyal cleared his throat to get their attention making Ahad turn back to his original position and Anabiya to flinch.

"Umm...sorry Bhaai. I thought you were alone. I will come afterwards."

"Biya Wait."
She was about to step back whe  Daniyal stopped her making her grumble under her breath as to why did she didn't knock before entering. What must be he thinking about her? When did you cared about anyone's thought Anabiya? Gather yourself. He is just Ahad.

Giving herself a pep talk she turned around. "Ji Bhai?"

"Come sit here. As you already saw Ahad is here. Let me brief about the project and than show him the details." Nodding her head obediently she sat next to him.

As Daniyal started saying, she couldn't concentrate on his voice rather than someone sitting beside her who seems to ignore her, not even sparing her a glance.

His masculine scent filled her nostrils making her inhale sharply.

She came out of her head when Daniyal banged his hand on the table infront of her and shouting her name making her flinch.
"Biya."

"Where are you? I have been calling you since ever." She looked up at him to see his eyebrows scrunched in fear.
"What happened? Are you fine?" Daniyal asked yet again.

Biya looked at him and then turned towards Ahad whose eyes instantly went blank. But Biya was sure she saw slightest bit of concern in them before he masked away.

"I am sorry. You guys can continue. I will detail him afterwards. I need some air." Saying she didn't wait to hear his reply and sprinted out of the office as if on fir.

××××××××××

Tauqueer and Tausif were playing basketball with their team in college's playground. Playing without a care they didn't realised when the ball hit a girl until she screamed in pain before they could react she was about to fall down when Tausif came in involuntary action and gathered her body in his arms before she could hit the ground.

Tauqueer also ran behind him and saw that she already fainted.

Some girls helped them to take her to the first aid room of the college.

Both the twins were pacing outside the room, tense as hell. They were distracted by the shouting when a girl entered the corridoor.

"Kon hai wo? Mai uski jaan lelungi. Himmat kaise hui meri behen ko hath lagane ki." She lunged towards them when other girls grabbed her before she could reach them.

"Hey! Calm down. Nothing happened. She is fine. It was a mistake..." before Tauqueer could utter something more stupid sentences he was shut up with a slap.

"Mistake? Nothing happened? She is fainted due to the impact and you are telling she is fine? Are you even in your senses?" She shouted on the top of her lungs making the hallway to fall in pin drop silence.

Tauqueer was still in the effect of the slap with his one hand on his cheek and gazing continously to the girl who was the reason. Tausif immediately came towards him..."Listen girl. We said it was a mistake. Do you even understand the meaning of that word. And we apologised..."

Suddenly nurse came from the first aid room and informed that the girl gained her conscious.

Her sister pushed Tauqueer aside and ran inside the room followed by them.

"Aapi...ap thik to hai. Kaha laga hai apko? Maine apko akele bhejna hi nahi chahiye tha."

"Mai thik hu Inam. Kuch nahi hua mujhe. Bas sudden shock ki wajah se chakkar agaye."

"Dekha maine kaha tha na wo thik hai or hamse galti se lag gaya tha ball." Tauqueer interrupted with a mock and later introduced himself. "I am really sorry. It was purely unintentional. Tauqueer by the way. And this is Tausif. My brother."

"Hello. I am really sorry. Nice to meet you." Tausif said while looking into her eyes and not being able to take his eyes away.

"Feelings are not mutual." Inam said glaring at the twin duo.

"What is your problem? Huh? Are you even her sister? See how soft spoken she is and look at you! Sherni ki tarah kaatne ko daudh rahi ho." Tauqueer gave her accusing glances.

"How dare yo..."

Before she could complete her sentence Tausif cleared his throat to bring back his twin while Inam still glared at them fuming in anger.

"I am Hayam. And this is my sister Inam." Hayam replied while a crimson blush spread on her cheeks.

"You look familiar by the way. Have we met before?" Tauqueer asked looking between the duo sister.

"I don't think so. It is the first time, we are meeting." Hayam nervously fidgeted with her fingers avoiding their eyes.

"Ohh...okay. Can I get your number?" Tausif asked abruptly causing Tauqueer to cough on his saliva. "I mean if you get any problem due to the injury, I will ask about your health. You know..." He immediately changed his sentence. "Its okay, if you don't want to...we will take your leave. Get well soon." Saying he ran out of the room followed by his twin.

"Aapi! You should have complaint against them." Inam huffed sitting next to her sister.

"Inam!" Hayam warned her. "You know you are wrong here."

"I know but..."

"No buts. Lets go. We will skip rest of the classes." She didn't gave any room for discussion.

××××××××××

Biya was standing in terrace garden of the office which was made just to enhance the beauty of office and no one usually came their.

She startled when someone cleared his throat just behind her making her jump and turn around. Turning around she cam face to face with the person clouding her thoughts from a while.

Ahad stood just in front of her, as in if she even breath, they would touch.

"If you are done with your time pass, can we discuss the details now?" His tone was cold, sending waves of shiver through her body.

Hurt flash in her eyes on his rude tone, and she didn't even tried to hide it, making him gulp and look at her lips when she bit it to stop her lips to wobble bringing her out of her riverie and mask her expressions.

"First of all. It doesn't concerns you whatever I do here. Secondly, you were busy to discuss the details. I am ready as ever. And I won't get dream in mid day that you got free or whatever." Her voice was now full of confident, if he didn't care, so didn't she. She was looking back in his eyes without wavering even a little.

Ahad bit inside of his cheeks to control the smile threatening to break on his lips. "Ooh. But I thought so, that you were day dreaming a while a back."

"It was noneof your business. Lets get to work." She said squaring her shoulders and regaining her posture.

"After you." Saying he followed close behind her.

××××××××××

Daneen pushed open Daniyal's office door making Daneen's head to shot up at the audacity of the person but as soon as his wife came into view, his lips turned into a beautiful smile.

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Am I dreaming? What's the occassion that Mrs. Daniyal graced me with her presence." He said getting up from chair and rounding the table.

"Do I need any occassion to visit your office Mr. Daniyal?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Of course not. Come sit." He signaled to his chair on which she royally sat where she belonged. On his sit. As his queen.

"So?" He asked leaning in front of her at the table.

"So...I was thinking that maybe you should treat your wife for lunch?" She said twirling her hairs in her finger.

"And why would I think so?" He teased leaning on her.

"Cause I am your wife and you should take your wife on lunch every now and than yourself but here I had to remind you that apki ek adad wife bhi hai." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Turning bold day by day? Ain't we? But I love it." He winked at her smiling like a cheshire cat.

She controlled her cheeks to stop the blush but it was impossible.

"Apko le jana hai to le jaye. Warna mai Biya ko le jaungi. Or fir uska kaam bhi apko karna padega." She warned him pointing her index finger.

"I dare you to get up from your place." Daniyal supported himself on the armrest of her chair amd leaned dangerouslg close to her.

"Ap...ap...ap chal rahe hai ya nahi?" Daniyal controlled the erupting laughter listening to her harmless threats.

"Okay. Bas give me ten minutes, I will wrap up my work and than we will leave." He said having enough of teasing her for the time being.

Nodding her head she moved out of the chair and layed down comfortably on the couch.

××××××××××

She looked up at him who was fully immensed in the files she handed him after informing him about the deal and took a detail study of his appearance. He was changed. It could be clearly seen. Only blind wouldn't able to see the change.

He looked more mature now. His chisled jaw line, pointed nose, hypnotising orbs, heavy dark locks, everything. Everything was changed yet so familiar.

He looked like a man now, man that every girl wish for, desire for to be her's in every sense. Not that her case was something else before than now. But the gap of an year had increased longing and desire so much that it was difficult to control now.

She stratled as soon as her eyes clashed with his hazel ones.

"Like what you see?" His tone was teasing as he rested his back on his chair turning towards her.

"You wish!" She said looking away as red hue captured her cheeks.

"I have always wished. But it seems you was too arrogant to notice it, so much that it killed my wish." His words hit like an arrow piercing through her heart.

Her head bowed down with guilt, not meeting his eyes. She picked up a random file ignoring his presence.

"You are always running. You always seem to be at wrong place at wrong time."

"What do you mean by that?" She looked up at him, her eyes shedding with unshed tears.

"You very well know." Saying he continued to engross in his work.

"I am not done with the conversation." Slamming back her file she stood up and cam towards him closing his file with her hand. "You started this conversation and I won't let you go without finishing." She was eye to eye with him when his eyes flash with fury. "What do you mean by I am at wrong places at wrong time?"

Ahad abruptly stood up making her take her steps back while he took step towards her till her back hit the door amd he caged her between his arms.
"Instead of showing me your anger, you should be thankful to me that you are here. If not for me..." as soon as he realised what he said he stopped mid sentence.

"Why did you stop? Huh? Complete your sentence. If you had so much problem in saving me, than why did you jumped in front of me. You should have let me die their. It would have been good to die than to live under your bur..." he didn't let her complete her sentence. He couldn't. So he did what he thought was best to shut her up. He landed his soft lips on her luscious one's taking her in ferocious kiss.

Biya freezed in her place. She couldn't think what happened when his hand grabbed her waist making her gasp and him to deepened the kiss.

×××××××××

Author's note:

Assalamualaikum

Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.

Sooo...

What do you think?

How was the update?

Where is the story going?

Any thoughts😈😈😈

Next update will be on 25th Feb. In sha allah.

Allah hafiz.

Till next update.

Love,
Nabiha.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

77.6K 3.3K 21
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
Sweet Little Girl Von zee_344

Aktuelle Literatur

129K 4K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
359K 21.9K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
228K 16.8K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...