Mystical One-Shots

Od belaserednickis

This is a compilation of one-shot stories from images or ideas from Pinterest (most of them, at least). Will... Více

Introduction
Requests Closed
Can't Escape
Death Follows
Desert of Blood
Familiar
Forest Spirit
Indominus Rex
Indoraptor
My Winged Saviour
Once In Mirkwood, Forever In Erebor
Surprise in Derry
The Last Black Arrow
Vincenzo
Decepticons & Deceptions I
SCP - [REDACTED]

Two Raptors & Two Rexes

1.4K 42 10
Od belaserednickis

"You two better behave, or else I will drive us straight back," I threaten Archer and Levi in a serious tone. This was my third attempt at taking them out of the property despite previous incidents. This time it will be with both at the same time.

The first incident involved Levi jumping over a bridge – which thankfully was about five meters tall, crossing a small river at a trail – because one of the crocodiles in the river looked at him in the wrong way. Somehow, there was no one other than us at the trail, so when a white dinosaur suddenly appeared and chopped on the poor crocodile, there was no one to witness.

The second incident involved Archer running after a street dog because the fur ball sniffed me. I had to feign that he hurt me when he pulled at our interlocked hands, forcing me to the ground. I did fall on my hands, but since his back was towards me, I tricked him into thinking I twisted my wrist. Much to my luck, he bought into my white lie quite easily and turned into a guilty puppy.

"No growling or bitting Damon, or anyone that walks too close cause where we are going is going to be full of people. I expect you two to be on your best behavior, or else I won't feed you meat for a week," They both grown, unpleased with the punishment.

"Please don't make me eat salad again," Archer whines and leans forward, trying to grasp me. I step back and let him fall to the floor. "I don't think I'll survive if I eat another broccoli," He visibly shudders, and I can't help but facepalm.

He's a damn child.

"Levi, don't roll your eyes. You have to manage your territorial attitude too," He averts my gaze and slowly nods his head. Although he is the most mature of the two, he lets his territorial instincts take over his rational side. "Archer get off the floor and go to the car," Levi stands up without looking at me while Archer gives me puppy eyes. I dismiss his pleading look and follow them to the car where Damon is waiting for us.

"Took you long enough," Damon scoffed when I closed the passenger door. "I almost went by myself," I give him an unbothered look, and he rolls his eyes. "Let's go then," Both Levi and Archer lightly growl when the car rumbles as it moves. They dislike the noise and vibrations it makes so much they ripped one of the tires once. I threatened to take Marshmellow away if they even thought of doing something like that again. So, they growl briefly before calming down.

Halfway into the long drive, two human dinosaurs began talking to each other, but not in English. No, they were talking with grunts, squeaks, and growls. Damon put on some country music whilst I held both their hands with my left one. As much as I'd like to understand what they are talking about, I enjoy listening to them conversing.

My body suddenly tense when one of them caresses the palm of my hand with their index finger. I clench my legs when another finger joins in. I dare not to look back and stare into their eyes as I am well aware of what fills their gaze. Lust.

This is the worst time for this.

I pull my hand out of their grasp to place it on my heated cheek. My legs are crossed to ease the tingling between them. I can feel their heated gazes at me while my oblivious brother drives among the commercial streets.

Soon enough, we reached our destination, the Santa Monica pier. Finding a spot was easier than usual since this place is most of the time packed.

Damon wasted no time jumping out of the car and leaving me behind with the two horny men. If he were to know what occurs behind my closed doors when he is not home, dinosaurs or not, he will kill them. Shaking off the occurrence of a few minutes ago, I wait for the two to exit the car, avoiding their gaze.

"Stay close to me," It's the only thing I say before walking in the same direction Damon went. Archer and Levi trail close behind me, occasionally brushing their hands on my waist as we passed other people. I find Damon in front of Bubba Gump already ordering us food. My stomach glows, craving food since it hasn't been filled for hours. "What do you guys want? There are burgers if you don't like seafood," I turn my head to talk to them.

Instead of an answer, I'm greeted with silence and heated gazes. They continue to stare at me until I accidentally bump into someone. Low growls vibrate my back as I compose myself and look at who I bumped into. It's a young man with caramel hair, a very handsome young man.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking," I apologize, and the young man's eyes widen for a second before a smile breaks on his lips.

"No worries, I wasn't looking either," He looks behind me and squints his eyes, then he leaves without another word. Levi and Archer are still growling behind me, and their eyes fixed on the man walking away.

"I don't like him," Archer snarls, stepping closer to me. Levi wordlessly also comes closer and checks for any injuries.

"He smelled familiar," He mumbles under his breath. He shakes his head and turns to the restaurant, and pushes me in the direction.

"Two half-pound all American cheeseburgers," I whisper next to Damon's ear, not bothering to order myself. "I want a garlic breadbasket," I hear Damon sigh as I pull Levi and Archer away from the line. They are still on the edge and alert, growling to anyone who came too close. "You two need to calm down. Humans are not accustomed to other humans growling. Try and enjoy while we are here."

"I don't like how his smell is on you," Levi frowns as he sniffs next to me. "I swear I've smelled his scent before. I just can't place it where," He grabs his head and groans in frustration.

"I think I've smelled his scent before, too," Archer comments with a thoughtful look in my direction. "It was very faint and briefly, back at the-" He gulps and stops his words. "Back at the Lockwood manor," There are days Archer wakes up at the barn screeching in pain and attacking anything close to him. After a week of constant nightmares, I tried sleeping with him, but he almost bit my arm off if Levi hadn't been there to save me.

Poor Archer avoided me like the plague for almost two weeks, and whenever we crossed paths, in human or dino form, guilt would consume him, and he'd run away. It took a lot of convincing from Levi for Archer to come and apologize, even though I forgave him the second he lashed out.

For the next month, I had the Indoraptor behaving like a leach, only letting me be alone when I went to the bathroom, on most occasions, or when he was a dinosaur. Damon never heard of it, and he never will. He doesn't need to know the trauma Archer went through in that horrendous place.

"Perhaps he was with the buyers or is related to one somehow. Let's not fret too much on that," I get on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek as a reassurance. He smiles softly at me and retributes the nice gesture. The only difference is that he kisses right at the edge of my lips. "You can't do that," I slap his chest. "My brother could see it," To infuriate me further, he grabs my face and kisses me full on the lips.

"Next time you say I can't do something, I'll mate with you in your nest, and I'll make sure every living thing in your territory can hear you shriek my name," He growls against my lips before pulling away with a lustful glare. I'm left stunned as he pulls Levi to the side to talk to him.

"Here's your food," Damon shoves my garlic bread basket to my hands. "Why are you blushing? It's not even that hot," I roll my eyes at his obliviousness.

"Thank you for the food and observation, kind sir," He bows slightly, playing along. Damon wordlessly approaches Levi and Archer, hands them their fat burgers. The smell of grilled meat snapped them out of their conversation, and they dug right in.

As the three males ate their obnoxiously large burgers, I walked down the pier. There was someone playing popular songs with a guitar with a small crowd surrounding them. I went further down, past the Ferris Wheel. My basket of garlic bread was empty as I leaned with my arms over the rail at the very end of the pier. Large waves dissipated into several smaller ones as they approached the shore. Some people walked on the beaches while others sat on the sand to watch over the endless blue ocean.

I stared at the horizon, trying to think of what country I'm facing in a straight line. A hand on my shoulder distracts me from my thoughts. I turn around and see it is the same guy I bumped into earlier. Remembering what Levi and Archer said, I suspect him being either a staff or a family member of those nasty buyers at the Lockwood mansion. However, I cannot assume he is like them because I've only spoken a handful to him.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a tilt to my head. Although very handsome, I had two males that would tear this man to shreds if they caught sight of him as close as he is right now.

"I'm sorry," He apologizes, and I am confused. Before I could ask what he was apologizing for, he pushed me over the railing. I hear a scream, my own, as I fall for a couple of seconds and hit the cold Pacific Ocean water. The garlic bread basket is floating over the water, long forgotten, as I swim up and gasp for air. There are a few people looking down at me, and the one that pushes me is gone.

As I try to process what happened when those on the pier begin to scream in terror. The eyes are fixed on something behind me, on the deep water, as their hands point and grasps one another. I only have a second to turn to find what it is that is scaring them, a second too late. Enormous jaws flew out of the water in my direction. I barely had time to escape as they clamped down over me.

The cold, salty water sloshed inside the aquatic creature's mouth, sending me against its tongue, its palate, and grazing its long teeth. There was enough air for me not to drown, but I would prefer that is how I die. I much rather feel my lungs burn, plead for air, only for them to flood with water, than to feel my body dissolve slowly.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the creature never swallowed. During that long time of utter fear of dying, my mind came up with what this animal was. It was no shark or known animal, at least for the past years. How could it have been? It was extinct only half a decade ago before it was brought back in Jurassic World. I knew it escaped but had no idea how the Mosassaurus mode its way to the west coast.

I had no idea how long I was inside its mouth when it finally stopped swimming. Its jaws opened, and I had to close my eyes from the brightness of the lights. As my eyes grew used to the lights, I made out what looked to be an abandoned port. The little strength my legs had was enough for me to walk and jump out of the aquatic lizard's mouth. Its jaws closed, and its eyes remained on me, then it went below the water.

My shoulder sagged, and I fell onto the floor, overwhelmed at what just occurred. And just like that, I passed out.

"I told you this was a bad idea."

"It was either that or a fight over a wooden pier, which we would certainly lose."

"You certainly would have, since the last one you would've died if I hadn't saved your ass."

"Says the one that got thrown against a wall before you could land a strike."

"You two, quiet now. My patience has run out from your constant bickering," The voices slowly brought me back to the conscious world. The three voices were masculine, the third one rather deep compared to the first two. Fear trickled down my spine at the thought of being at these men's mercy. As a woman, I had no advantage over them, not even to resist if they attempted anything. "She should be awake by now," The one with the deepest voice murmured.

"You're the one that scared the shit out of her," One of the two scoffed. There was no telling on what these men might do to me, but I rather let it happen with me awake than asleep, utterly defenseless. I shifted where I laid, only noticing I was no longer on the cold concrete floor but rather on a wooden one. "She's waking up."

The first thing I see is a high dome ceiling with containers around me. I turn to the side and see the three men that were talking just now. I instantly recognized one of them as the one that pushed me over the railing. The one to his right was pale-skinned, and his greyish hair was slicked back. His body was lean, and his facial structure sharp. All in all, he was boyishly handsome. He looked at me with curiosity and worry. His dark eyes remind me of someone I can't remember. The other one was taller than the other two, more muscular and with hair down to his cheeks and a trimmed beard. He looked to be the leader.

"How are you feeling?" The boyish man crouched next to me. I was still very weak from all the sloshing around inside the Mosasaurus' mouth, so I didn't flinch or move back.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" I manage to rasp out.

"Forgive us for the way we brought you here," The bearded man spoke, stepping next to the one crouched down. "We couldn't come up with another way to get you out of there without the chance of innocent casualties and injuries to ourselves. My name is Marnix. This is King," He points to himself and then to the one that pushed me. "And this is Blue," He gestures to the one crouched down.

Could he be the same Blue I'm thinking of?

"The Mosasaurus," I still can't understand how it didn't eat me.

"I tried my best not to drown or injure you, but it was the first time I had a human in my jaws that I did not wish to eat," Marnix spoke apologetically.

"You're the..." I don't finish, unsure of the answer.

"The Mosasaurus, yes. Blue is the raptor and King here," He says the name mockingly. "Is Rexy."

"I told you not to call me that," King, the Tyrannosaurus that attacked my Levi, slapped Marnix, the Mosasaurus that almost ate my Levi. The revelation sobers me up very quickly. I sit up and glare at the two larger predators. From the corner of my eyes, I see Blue flinch a bit, but I'll get to him later.

"What is your purpose to kidnap me? You wish to kill me because of my relationship with the Indominus Rex and the Indoraptor?" I stand my group, even if my situation just got worse. Not only were they strong-looking men, but they could also turn into apex predators. There was no escape on foot or in the water.

"We hold no resentment towards you," King begins. "We simply wanted to take you away from those abominations," I'm up on my feet, and before I can stop myself, I slap his face. Hard.

"Do not speak of my dinosaurs that way. Do not dare even think of them that way. They aren't some failed experiment, lowly creatures; if anything, they are superior to you. Levi can run for miles without tiring and camouflage. Archer is more agile and stronger than you," I face Blue, who unfortunately hadn't said anything mean but was still at the receiving end of my anger. "The only disadvantage they have is on the water, and even then, they are better than you," I seeth.

Marnix pushes King behind him and stares down at me blankly.

"Although no ill thoughts are directed at you, King isn't exactly fond of the Indominus," He says carefully so as not to anger me more. "I, for one, harbor nothing against either of them."

"That still doesn't excuse his nasty words," My glare is fixed at the Tyrannosaurus. "And I'll take this opportunity to... thank you for not eating me that day and for sparing Levi's life," I turn back to Marnix. "I don't know what I would've done if you had... if Levi had died. So thank you," I push my anger aside, thanking him with all my heart. Levi was everything to me, and if I came to the conclusion he was dead that day, I don't think I would have ever been the woman I am.

A smile breaks on his stoic face, and he nods understandably.

"Now, I would've apologized in Levi's and Archer's place for what they did to both of you," I turn to the terrestrial predators. "But I'll only apologize to Blue," King scoffs, but I pay no mind. Blue is already on his feet, looking unsure. "I'm sorry for what Levi did to your siblings and to you. And I'm sorry that Archer tried to kill you."

"I do miss my siblings a lot," He looks down. "I would do anything to have them back. But I do not hold any grudge towards either Indos. I know both of them would do anything to get you back as well, so the feeling is mutual," He looks back up and smiles softly.

"I'm glad to hear that. You still haven't explained as to why take me away from them," They take me to a room with a couch and two makeshift, single beds. "Is this where you're staying?"

"It is," Blue says. "Because King is too big, and Marnix is an aquatic reptile, they sleep on the beds. And because I am smaller, I sleep as a raptor on the couch," I take notice of how dented the couch is. He must be ten times heavier in dinosaur form.

We sat down on the carpet in the middle of the room, Blue to my right, King next to him, and Marnix to my left.

"As strange as this may seem, we– the two of them wanted to make amends with the two Indos," King rolls his eyes, and Blue nods his head.

"I knew from experience that both of them are unstable and incredibly territorial. Because of that, we didn't even consider approaching you since one of them was always nearby, if not right next to you."

"You've been monitoring me?" I ask, rather appalled.

"We know where you live but never got close enough that our scents were detected. We took our chance when you went to the pier. King made sure it was you when he caught your scent. The original plan consisted of me grabbing you and jumping into the water where Marnix would've caught us. But when you went away from them without them noticing, King took care of it. However, it was not part of the plan to push you," Blue explains the rest.

"So all of that," I gesture to nothing. "Was so you could use me as leverage to have Levi and Archer make amends with you two?" The two responsible look at each other, back at me, and nod. "That's the stupidest idea ever! What if they are wreaking havoc at the pier?! What if they ate my brother?!" There are endless, bloody outcomes of this stupid plan.

"They also forgot to mention they want to ma–" Blue and King jump on Marnix before he can say anything further. Their struggle to keep him on the floor was cut short by a loud, angry roar. Tremors shook the ground as heavy footsteps came closer to where we were. A shrill-like roar also came from the general direction.

"They found me," I gasp in both surprise and relief. The three men are still like statues for a second too long as I stand up and walk over to the entrance of the room. "I'll get going before they come and kill you while you're still in human form," This snaps them from their trance, and Blue instantly grabs me.

"We can't let you," He shakes his head, his eyes move to the door as another roar shakes the walls.

"If you let me go, I'll calm them down, and you'll get to make amends. But if you don't, they will come in here and kill you before any of you get your claws out," I seeth, already having enough of them keeping me hostage. The tremors, footsteps, and roar all fade away, and the place around us turns quiet.

A more than familiar clicking noise came from right behind the door. I took this opportunity to shove Blue away from me and run to the door. Everything happened in slow motion. I shoved the door open and looked back just in time to see Blue turning into a raptor. King was already standing up while Marnix was on the ground. When I looked out the door, as expected, Archer was right in front of it.

Time went back to normal as Archer jumped over me and crashed into Blue, hot on my tail. Not far behind where Archer was, Levi stood, ready to draw blood. I don't look back, even with all the growling and shrieks. Levi takes notice of me and lowers his head as I meet him. My arms cover the tip of his snout as I hug him the best I can. Puffs of air make my hair fly as Levi chuffs.

"I'm here. I'm okay," His head gently sways as I presume it's his tail's wagging doing. There is a loud roar of the Tyrannosaurus behind me, causing Levi to pull away and snarl at the dinosaurs behind me. "It's all a misunderstanding. Please don't fight them. Tell them to stop," Levi only tilts his head enough to get a look at me before stalking to the fighting dinos. All I can do is follow him with my eyes as it is too dangerous to get closer.

Archer retreats and crouches down next to where Levi stops. He's got a few bite marks and scratches in. Blue is in a worse condition with large gashes on his legs and neck. Archer's long arms and sharp, curved claws are his deadly weapons. King stands next to Blue as the four have a staredown.

Levi snarls and growls angrily at the two. Blue snarl back, and King puffs air. Archer is left out of the conversation for the most part as he only understands Blue. From behind the Raptor and Rex, I see Marnix pushing the rumble from over him. He has no injuries.

Blue seems to say something through a chirp that angers both Indos. Levi looks ready to shred the smaller dino into pieces.

"Thank god I grew up alone," Marnix's voice comes from behind me. I jumped away in fright, completely unaware of when or how he got behind. "Or had contact with the opposite sex during that time," As my heart calms down, I look at him in confusion. "Making amends isn't their only reason they wanted to get you. As you saw their human forms, they are still young, new adults. And new adults still have a hard time controlling their instincts and hormones," My face heats up as I know where this is going. "I know the two Indos have already mated with you."

"Gosh," I surely look like a tomato right now. "How-"

"I can smell them on you. It's different if they were scenting as it would be on you. Their smell is you, in a sense," He explains as if it is the most boring thing, unfazed. "Have they impregnated you yet?"

"You four! Stop this right now!" I cannot listen to Marnix talk like that or see the four dinosaurs fight. "Turn into humans right this instant!" Archer and Levi whinse at my shouting. Blue and King stop growling but still keep an eye on the Indos in front of them. "Now," Archer steps back, closer to Levi, and shifts. His clothes are torn and soaked in blood. Blue shifts right after. He has more serious injuries on his body. King and Levi still hold their ground, waiting for the other to pounce if they shift to their weak form.

I walk over and touch Levi's leg. He looks down, then shifts after a couple of seconds, and proceeds to pull me flush to his chest. King snarls lightly and finally does the same. The larger dinos are unharmed. However, their glaring is relentless.

"Get over with this apology, and let's go home," I know that the longer they stay here, the more time they will have to think about what happened. And if they overthink about it, the angrier and more volatile they will become.

"Apologize for threatening to claim possession of our mate," Levi growls threateningly. I look at King and Blue with confusion. Then a light bulb lights up in my head.

So that's why they growled.

"You clearly give her the attention and care she deserves. You just let her walk away from you, and we were able to take her. Imagine if we actually wanted to claim her. You would be too late to get her," King snarls, and shivers go up my spine.

"Don't you threaten us," Archer steps forward over to King, standing mere inches away from his face.

"Archer! Back!" I use the same commands as if he were in dinosaur form. His chest rumbles disapprovingly, but he steps back until he is by my side. Not once his eyes left his enemy. "Since this apologizing thing clearly won't happen, we'll be leaving," I take Levi's and Archer's hand and pull them away.

"No, wait!" I ignore Blue's calls and continue walking away. From the side of my eye, I see no Marnix. He must've left when I went to stop the possible bloodshed.

"I hope neither of you ate Damon," I grumble as we step out of the large storage area.

"We still don't know how to operate your metal moving trap, so he took us here while we tracked you," Levi answers. He is still aggravated about what just happened but tries to keep his voice calm. The walk until the car was quiet. Damon was on the driver's seat, looking panicked as ever.

"There was so much growling I thought you were dead," He says in relief as I enter the car. "What happened?"

"A lot."

-------------

For a better understanding of this one-shot, I recommend reading my two Jurassic World fanfics.

I know a lot happened, but it still hope you enjoyed. This is the last AU I have for my fanfics, for now.

Make sure to follow me!

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.9K 615 12
╰┈➤ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
800K 13.8K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
17.7K 638 23
This is my one-shots but further explained/ third parts/ extra short story pieces to them just for fun and a little bit because of requests. As alway...
739 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...