Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor

Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

14.1K 439 161
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Hermione had put forth an idea to Elysian that the Slytherin couldn't have found more amusing. It appeared that Ronald and Dumbledore were attempting to bully Harry into creating his own Defence Club to teach his friends DADA. Hermione was asking whether she, Hermione, should also encourage this plan or if she should attempt to dissuade Harry from this course of action.

Elysian had spent a good chunk of her first class thinking over Hermione's question before finally settling on a good idea. She went over the pros and cons at least three times.

Pros

· If Harry created this little club, and named it DA as she thought, it would keep Umbridge away from the Slytherin's club and would offer a level of protection to everyone within Elysian's inner circle.

· Depending on who was admitted to this club, Elysian could end up with several spies within Harry's trusted friends that would offer her more chances to infiltrate not only Harry's circle but also the Order's circle.

· It would be a great distraction and would allow several ways for the Slytherins to gain Umbridge's continued trust.

The cons weren't even worth thinking about when faced with these pros. Elysian had been quick to give Hermione the go ahead.

Elysian walked into Hogsmeade alone. Her friends were all busy with dates or shopping so Elysian was free to take a much needed walk. There were so many things happening that it left her head spinning. Her veela-half was finally building walls that were strong enough to dampen the weaker emotions around her but there was still a lot of work to be done.

Passing the Hogshead, Elysian glanced inside and wasn't surprised to see Harry's little group speaking in hushed tones. Hermione sent her a wink and Elysian just nodded before walking further along.

"Hogwarts?"

"Yes, Elysian?"

"What's Umbridge doing, right now?"

"Currently, she is speaking with the Minister and one Lucius Malfoy about Dumbledore and young Mr Potter."

"Anything interesting?"

"I'm afraid not. They are mostly going back and forth with Harry's allegiances to Dumbledore."

"Thank you."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just overwhelmed with everything. All of my hopes and plans for my life have been drastically moved forwards... I didn't even think I could be Lady Potter before my seventh-year and yet I'm not just Lady Potter but also Lady Slytherin, Lady Gryffindor and Heiress Black... it's overwhelming."

"It's is understandable. I remember a young Salazar Slytherin going through a very similar crisis when he was younger, as did a young Rowena Ravenclaw. It is rather normal."

"That's surprising."

"Indeed."

"Thank you, for the information and for listening."

"Of course. You are apart of Hogwarts and I would be happy to continue listening to your every need."

Turning around, Elysian returned to Hogsmeade and was soon found by all of her friends, who walked back to the castle alongside her. They were all laughing and joking together and Elysian finally let herself relax, well, almost.

"I've got something to do, I'll see you all back in the common room," said Elysian before she walked off towards an office.

Madam Umbridge was just exiting her office when she saw Elysian coming towards her. For a moment, Elysian thought that Umbridge would snap at her but the older woman seemed to think better of it and simply plastered a fake smile on her face.

"How can I help you, dear?"

"I overheard Harry talking about creating a Defence Against the Dark Arts club," said Elysian, her innocent persona in full force. "He said that Dumbledore suggested it and I thought that you should know, since you're the High Inquisitor, after all."

Umbridge's face lit up like a kid on Christmas and, for a second, she looked ready to hug Elysian. She didn't though and instead thanked Elysian before rushing back into her office to call the Minister once again.

~EP~

Elysian and the Slytherins watched as Filch hammered a sign onto the wall outside the Great Hall. A crowd had congregated around the sign and whispering was heard all around. Umbridge was smiling like the cat that caught the canary as she watched Filch finish with the sign.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

Al student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organisation, societies, teams, groups or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge.)

No student organisation, societies, teams, groups or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or belong to, an organisation, societies, teams, groups or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be Expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four.

"I'll go and ask about the Quidditch team," said Draco, disappearing for a moment.

"Things are going to get so much worse," groaned Daphne.

"Not for us," smirked Elysian.

Across from them, Elysian watched Harry and his group went pale and began whispering to each other. Hermione was slightly concerned but that disappeared when she saw Elysian's smirk and she began reassuring Harry and Ronald.

The halls began evacuating but before Elysian could disappear with her friends, Harry came towards her and pulled her into an empty classroom.

"What?" asked Elysian, crossing her arms and tilting her head in confusion.

"How good are you with contracts?"

"Very. Why?"

"Hermione and Ron convinced me to create a Defence Club, without Umbridge knowing, and we need a contract to make sure that no one tells anyone," explained Harry.

Elysian, of course, pretended that this was all new information and plastered a concerned expression and forced worry into her voice.

"Harry are you insane?" gaped Elysian, "If Umbridge catches you, not only will you be expelled but she could do worse to you than a blood quill!"

"I know, but that's why we need the contract."

She sighed: "Alright, I'll have it made for you tomorrow morning. You can meet me here."

"Thank you," grinned Harry, "would you like to be apart of our group?"

Elysian pretended to think for a moment: "I can't. I'm walking on thin ice with the rest of Slytherin as it is and it will take me ages to explain this—" she motioned between them "—to them so that they still trust me. If I start disappearing then Draco will call me on it and that could make things worse for you."

"Okay, I understand."

"Meet me here tomorrow morning and I'll give you the contract."

~EP~

Harry arrived right on time that morning and was happy to grab the contract from Elysian's hand. He didn't so much as read it and instead simply duplicated it several times and put it in his bag. He then hugged his sister goodbye and went to breakfast.

Elysian had, of course, anticipated the fact that he wouldn't read the piece of parchment she had given him and knew that anyone who would read it was already in her back pocket. If Harry had read it, he would have seen that there was a small clause in the contract that allowed people to tell anyone from Slytherin everything about the group without getting harmed because of it.

"What if he reads it?"

"It won't matter," said Elysian, "I worded it in such a way that Harry would simply assume that I put the clause in for him, since he may need my help in future."

"That's evil."

"Thank you, kindly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.2K 32
What if James did not forget his wand? What if they knew that Voldemort knew their location? What if Harry grew up with family around him? In thi...
95.6K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
9.4K 224 12
Everyone knows about Harry James Potter, the Boy who Lived. But what if he had a sister, who no one even bothers to mention, just because she doesn't...
1.6M 27.2K 30
Take a second and imagine that Harry Potter had a twin sister. This would leave you with alot of questions I'm sure. Did she die? Why didn't Hagrid t...