calming touch | guy germaine

By briiswriitings

she was the only one he'd trust with his life. not even his best friend, his teammates, his family. only her... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต; ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ + ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ !
๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ !
โ†ณ chapter one
โ†ณ chapter two

โ†ณ chapter three

563 17 12
By briiswriitings

BEAU KAREV
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3
"FAILING GRADE"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

    A loud groan slipped my lips the minute I saw flashing red and blue lights behind me. I had literally just got on the highway, going the speed limit, doing nothing wrong or not breaking the law. So why was I being pulled over?

   Nervousness grew inside of me. My cheeks turned a bright red color. I pulled to the side of the road. My parents were going to kill me if I came home with a ticket! I wouldn't be able to leave the house until I turn 18!

   My breath bitches when I saw the police officer getting out of his car. But there wasn't one.., there were two!

   "Oh, jeez!" I cried. I slumped down in my seat. I was scared. It may have been because I watched too much TV and I've heard stories from Presley and her entire family. There was a sudden knock on my window. I gulped. I slowly looked over to see the two officers standing there, one with blonde hair, the other brunette. I glanced at the name tags. I sighed. "Are you joking? What the hell!"

   I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door, hitting Dean and Fulton with it roughly. The two stumbled back but quickly caught their balance. I slammed my door shut behind my and crossed my arms over my chest, staring at the two idiots with no amusement at all.

   Dean glared at me, rubbing his hip where I had hit them.

   "Ma'am, that's considered assault!" Dean whined loudly. I rolled my eyes.

   "Not if you deserved it," I cheekily smile at him. The boy chuckled. I looked over at Fulton who had a tough guy look on his face. It caused me to laugh even more. There was nothing tough about him, especially when you've known him forever.

   "Do you know why we pulled you over today, ma'am?" He seriously asked me. I rose my eyebrows and thought for a moment. When I thought of something, I smile again.

   "Because you two are failing again and needed to arrest someone or pull someone over so you could pass, and I was the easiest target?"

   Silence. The boys looked at each other. Dean quickly looked at me with red cheeks and attempted to defend himself.

   "No, no, no! We already arrested someone today!" He yelled. I rose my eyebrows. I shifted my weight back onto my jeep, knowing what the boys were up to.

   "Was it Averman again? For riding his bike the wrong way on the sidewalk? Or Goldberg for not giving you guys a free meal? Or, hm, let's see," I trailed off. I let my hands fall to my sides while I started to laugh. "Adam for not wearing the tuxedo you two picked out for him? Julie for telling you to suck it up when you guys came in with a paper cut and ordered her to give you guys pro Bono surgery to stitch it up? Or lastly, was it Ken, for embarrassing the two of you by saying your math question, which was... two times three, was wrong in front of the entire class?"

   "Okay, but two times three is not twelve! It's fifty seven, and you can't tell me different!" Fulton cried. I held back my laughter. It beat me how they got into college, let alone graduated high school or got into the police academy.

   My gaze shifted back over to Dean who strutted to the squad car with a triumphant smile. He threw the back door open and pulled out the suspect. When I saw the blonde hair, and the dimples, I knew it was Guy. I cackled.

   "What'd Guy do?" I questioned.

    Guy and Dean were back over to where Fulton and I stood. Dean struggled to get the hand cuffs off of Guy, but eventually did, making me scoff.

   "Welp..., apparently I'm not allowed to drive with my diving gear in my car," Guy explained to me. I nodded my head and started to laugh more than I already have. The Bash Brothers made the worst cops ever. They were a good team, but only when it came to hockey. They were too stupid for anything else. Guy smirked, "but they pulled you over because you drive like a dumbass! Like, my grandma, who is paralyzed, can drive faster than you!"

   I rolled my eyes and flip him the bird with a proud smile on my face, "you're one to talk. Avery stopped letting you drive me to school because you drive so terribly! So maybe it is a good thing they arrested you."

    "Well, who do you think taught me to drive! My grandma!" He defended.

   I was glad to see Guy in a better mood. We didn't really agree not to talk about it, or even mention it, but I kind of think it was a mutual thing. I knew he didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't. I respected his wishes.

   He had warned me that it happened a lot, a lot more than usual, and that it will happen again and to not be scared but I knew I would be. It scared me when he wasn't okay. He was a bubbly person and never did I see a tear, yet alone a frown on his face.

   I just hoped that he would be okay. I was worried for him. We all were worried about him.

   "I'm afraid we do have to take you to the station," Dean spoke up. I sent him a glare. I rose my eyebrow.

   "And why's that?" I asked with a slight attitude, only to mess with the Bash Brothers and to give them a hard time. The two looked at each other with red cheeks as they tried to make up an excuse to take me with them. I glanced down at the watch on my wrist and then looked back up at the boys uneasily. "Look, I love you all, but I have plans with the shit heads, and I really have to get going." I told them. I could stay and talk forever, but Presley and I had mentioned getting lunch with Hayes, Wade and Peyton, and we all decided it was a go even if Peyton couldn't come. He wanted us to go without him even though we didn't want to. I was nervous of course. Hayes was going to be there. Presley knew about my crush on him, so I knew she'd tease me, but I was going to make the best out of this.

"The shit heads?" Dean asked confused. He suddenly smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Is Hayes gonna be there? Your boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "it's not like that!" I groaned, "we're just friends!"

Fulton sighed, "okay, but you're always saying how he honks at you after school, and how he's always the first one to open your text messages and is the first to respond, and you said he always texts you when a hockey game is on!"

"Yeah, but that's what friends do! Trust me, if he liked me by now, I would know. He would've told me! It's been months!" I responded, my cheeks a bright red color. I hated when they teased me.

"Maybe he's waiting until homecoming next month!" Dean suggested. I rolled my eyes again and shook my head.

"Hayes? Homecoming? You're funny, Portman," I replied. My eyes trailed over to Guy, who had been silent. He was walking back to the squad car with his head hung low. I furrowed my eyebrows. What was wrong? He'd usually love to tease me about my crushes! Especially before Adam and I dated, he knew we liked each other and never shut up. But I guess ever since.., he's stopped. But for some reason this seemed odd. I grew concerned.

   I looked back at Fulton and Dean who were acting suspicious as well. I grew even more concerned.

    "Oh, he's just tired! Didn't get much sleep last night. There was a party at Adam's house. His parents were out of town," Fulton told me. I rose my eyebrows. Guy slept at my house last night. He was there all night with Avery, so I knew something else was up.

   I sighed and nodded my head. I wasn't going to bother them. If they wanted me to know, they would've straight up told me. I walked back over to my Jeep and let my hand hover of the door handle. I waved to the two boys that were still in front of me.

   "We'll see you later. Avery said you're making dinner and Goldberg is helping and you two make killer food so I will definitely be there!" Dean cheered. I rolled my eyes for what felt like the millionth time and laughed. We always made extra food for dinner no matter what because we never knew when someone from the team was going to be over, and they always raided our fridge as well so extra food was a must in the house.

   I said goodbye to the boys one last time before getting back into my Jeep and heading into town for lunch with the shit heads. It was going to be an interesting day.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈
authors note;

howdy y'all! so, I def said this before, but I'm basing the "shit heads" off of my actual friend group, Hayes being my crush, with a different name obviously, who is in my friend group. Crazy, he actually lives right beside me too and honks at me every time we part our separate ways after school. I'm trying to put real life scenarios in here for entertainment, like funny things within the friend group, so I hope you guys enjoy! It's never a dull moment with them!

Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying this story so far! It's been fun to write and I have a ton of plans for this, including it being cute, sad, sweet and heart breaking.

Please vote and comment! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing the comments!!! Thank you all so much!! <3

briiswriitings 𓆉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...