Re:Regulus Restarting From Ze...

De filip1500

God, a supreme being that shouldn't be questioned, a being that surpasses any other being. At this point in t... Mai multe

Meeting with God
Back to Zero With My Worst Enemy
Loot House
A Calm Start
Witchcultist!
Before the Attack
Mabeast Invasion
The Defeat of the Mabeasts
Problematic
Royal Election
Royal Election Part 2
Regulus Corneas Vs Julius Juukulius
After the Duel
Agreement
Rematch
The Smallest of Smiles
Annoying Surprise

Memories

3.7K 137 64
De filip1500

Subaru, Emilia, Regulus and Ram were on their way towards the mansion. Emilia had invited them both after they saved her.

Originaly, Subaru had been knocked out after the incident with Elsa, but this time he was awake for the trip. So that's something new.

The one controling the carrige was Ram, one of the maids of the Roswaal Mansion. She hasn't used any kind of insult against Subaru, since he isn't working in the Mansion yet. So Ram's being respectful for now, but......When she starts insulting Subaru....That will probably involve Regulus.....And if Ram starts to insult Regulus just like Subaru....It would be the worst possible argument to listen to.

Subaru and Emilia were having a casual conversation while Regulus was minding his own buisness.

Subaru did appreciate the fact Regulus wasn't talking since he's already had to listen to Regulus talk for hours.

Emilia and Subaru fell asleep after a while since the whole Elsa ordeal was exhausting, although Regulus stayed awake and didn't even seem tired.

The trip back to the mansion was nothing special and nothing bad happened.

When they finally arrived at the mansion it gave Subaru some nostalgic memories, some good, some bad.

Subaru, Ram, Emilia and Regulus stepped out of the carrige to be greeted with Roswaal and Rem.

When Subaru stepped out of the carrige and saw Rem, he wanted to cry out and hug her with all his might and tell her that he's sorry that he didn't save her.....but....

He knew that this Rem, wasn't his Rem. She doesn't have any memories of him, so everything they went through together wasn't even real. Atleast not for Rem.

It was pretty difficult to keep his tears from flowing, but he managed to hold them for now.

Roswaal: Ohhh myyyy~? And whooo are theeeese two gentlemen.....?

Subaru did note that Roswaal's voice at the end was genuinely confused. Probably because Regulus was here.

Subaru: Ah, my name is Natsuki Subaru.

Roswaal: Aaaand, youuuu?

Subaru was suprised at the face Roswaal was making. Subaru did remember that the Book of Wisdom told Roswaal the future. So for Regulus to appear like this, it probably genuinely confused Roswaal greatly.

Regulus: I've said this to someone not too long ago already but...You should present your own name first before demanding someone else's name, right?

At this, Ram and Rem looked at Regulus with irritation, while Roswaal still kept his bewildered expression.

Roswaal:...Of course~ I'm Roswaal L Mathers, the owner of thiiiis mansion.

Regulus: Is that so? Well, my name is Regulus Corneas.

Roswaal: Now then, maaaay i ask for the reason of youuuur visit?

Emilia: I invited them over because they saved me a few hours ago from the Bowel Hunter.

Roswaal: Is that soooo? Then, pleeeease come inside, we'll discuss your reward tommorow, since i'm positive thaaat you all must be veeeery tired.

Subaru: Yea, i'm fine with that.

Regulus: Don't assume that i'm tired just because a lot happened today. Although, i'll take you up on that offer.

Roswaal: Rem, Ram. Please prepare two rooms for ouuur guests~

Rem & Ram: Of course, Roswaal-sama.

The moment Rem talked, Subaru just wanted to cry even more. That's just how much he missed her.

Rem: Please follow us, we'll have two rooms prepared soon.

Subaru: R-Right....

Regulus didn't say anything and just followed the maids.

Subaru followed right after, not being able to break his gaze on Rem.

*later*

Rem and Ram have prepared Subaru's and Regulus's rooms, and Subaru was about to go in his room but....he noticed something, he looked out the window and saw Regulus sitting outside.

Subaru: (What's he doing out there? It didn't even take long for the rooms to be ready.)

Subaru walked out of the Mansion to see what he was doing.

Subaru: Hey, what are you doing here?

Regulus: What? Am i not allowed to even go outside for a while? It's not up to you to decide where or where i will not go.

Subaru: I'm not saying that, i'm asking why you're here, the twins didn't even take that long to prepare our rooms.

Regulus: Long or not, i'll go wherever i want. After all-

Subaru: Let's just go, there's no way you're not tired after fighting Elsa and sitting in that carrige.

Regulus:...Someone really should teach you to not interupt people while their speaking. Not only that, but you just assumed that i'm exhausted? You wouldn't know that, the only one who could possibly know if i'm tired or not, is me.

Subaru:....Eitherway, it's still late, so you should just go to your ro.........

Subaru cut himself off as he noticed something....The wind right know was somewhat strong, strong enough for someone's clothes to move and someone's hair to flow in the wind. But Regulus's hair on the other hand, wasn't even moving an inch.

Subaru waited for five seconds and.....nothing, Subaru doesn't know on who, but Regulus put Lion's Heart on someone.

Regulus: Hey, you're gonna finish that sentence? I can't possibly know what you want from me if you don't properly communicate with me. You can't just expect me to understand you like that, no?

Subaru really wanted to throw Regulus off a cliff, just to get him to shut up. But that wouldn't work eitherway.

Subaru:....Those twins prepared those rooms for us. Let's atleast go inside them, okay?

Regulus: Well, since i wouldn't want to be rude to the mansion staff, i suppose that i'll go there.

Subaru: (Oh, thank god finally!)

Although what Subaru didn't notice is a certain blue haired maid that was staring at them out of the window.

Rem:........

Later when Subaru went to sleep, he silently cried over the fact that Rem will never remember him.

She will never remember him, he's no longer her Hero. He's just a stranger, that goes for everyone, Garfiel, Otto, Emilia and everyone else.......He truly has gone back to Zero.

*next day*

The next day Subaru woke up, there were twin maids next to him like there were originally, but that's because he had already met them.

He walked out of his room and looked for a certain room where someone very special resides. That person is Beatrice, Subaru was looking at a few doors next to him. He was trying to decide which one was the one with Beatrice in it.

While he was searching for which one of the doors it was, he noticed someone walking towards him. Regulus Corneas.

Subaru: You sure are up early......(Oh, wait. He doesn't have to sleep, right?)

Regulus: What gave you the idea that i'm "up early"? For all you know, i could have simply not slept during the night.

Subaru: *sigh* Right, right. Sorry.

It's not like he actually wanted to apologize to Regulus, but he wasn't bothered dealing with his shit in the morning.

Regulus: I see that you're finally learning to atleast apologize for your rude behaviour. It's really a great thing to be able to properly apologize for any mistakes you make.

Subaru: Ah, found it.

Subaru then opened the door right next to Regulus, ane when he looked inside he saw Beatrice.

Subaru: Found the Loli, mission accomplished.

Beatrice: What a annoying man you are, i suppose.

Subaru: (Wonder if she's refering to me or Regulus.)

Regulus:....You found a what?

Subaru: It's nothing, don't worry about it.

Regulus: Hah? And how am i supposed to understand what you're trying to say right now or even in the future when i don't understand what those made up words of yours mean?

Subaru: Fine! Fine! I'll explain it later!

Regulus was ruining Subaru's moment he was going to have with Beatrice, and Subaru absolutely hated it.

Regulus: Geez, there's no need to shout. I haven't even done anything and you're acting so aggresively?

Subaru didn't respond, instead he just entered Beatrice's library. The same one he had to convince Beatrice to leave.....Once again, his efforts in the past have been completely erased.

Beatrice: Who gave you permission to enter Betty's library?

As she said that, Regulus also entered the library.

Regulus: To deny us entry like this, despite the fact we're guests is a violation of my right of free movement!

Beatrice:...Like Betty said, annoying.

Subaru: (Ah, so she was reffering to him.)

Regulus: Annoying? Depsite the fact we just met? We aren't even aware of eachothers names and you simply decide without even truly talking to me, that i'm annoying?

Subaru: (Most people would find you annoying.)

Subaru: Aaaaaanyway! What is this room? (I can't raise suspicion about the fact i know what this library is...)

Beatrice: This is Betty's multi-purpose room, both library and bedroom, what do you want, i suppose?

Subaru: Come on, don't be like that! I just wanted to be friends with you.

Beatrice: Betty doesn't need someone like you as her friend, I suppose.

Subaru: Look, if you want to have more friends, you'll need to be nicer to people.

Subaru was totally treating Beatrice like a child.

Beatrice reached her hand out towards Subaru.

Subaru: Also, i'm Natsu- Whoa, Whoa! Hold on! Before you suck my mana away, can i atleast introduce myself?

Beatrice looked actually suprised that this human knew that she was trying to take his mana from him.

Beatrice: I guess that's fine, go on.

Subaru: Ahem, I'm Natsuki Subaru! I love Emilia-tan with my whole being and don't like people that are delusional and talk for waaaay too long.

Suprisingly, Regulus didn't realize that Subaru was reffering to him.

Beatrice wasn't really interested in Subaru's introduction, but then Beatrice did something that suprised Subaru by a lot.

She moved her wide open hand towards Subaru.

Beatrice: I guess that it would be common courtesy to atleast shake hands with you.

Subaru smiled and took her hand.....

Subaru: G-AAAAAH!!

Suddenly, Beatrice took Subaru's mana in an instant. Frankly, Subaru should have seen this coming.

Subaru fell on the ground with a loud thump.

Subaru: T-That...Still h-hurts a-a lot....

Beatrice: Taking your mana like this, i have made the judgement that you're not Roswaals enemy, i suppose.

Subaru then lost conciousness.

Regulus looked at Subaru with pity in his eyes.

Beatrice: Now then.

While Regulus was looking at Subaru, Beatrice put her hand on Regulus's stomach and tried to take his mana, but.

Nothing happened. Beatrice was confused, why couldn't she take this human's mana?

It doesn't feel like he has some sort of protection against Beatrice, it's more like.....She isn't actually touching him.

Beatrice:....What's this, i suppose?!

Then, her hand got slapped away by Regulus.

Regulus: Who gave you permission to touch me? You can't just touch someone you just met just because you feel like it. Actually, judging by your reaction. You tried to do the same thing to me like to this idiot on the ground, didn't you? Normally, I wouldn't let this slide, but i'm considerate, and since you didn't actually manage to do anything to me. I'll let you go.

The only thing Beatrice thought about, was getting an answer for this.

Beatrice: How come i can't take your mana?

Beatrice had said that with a hint of malice in her voice.

Regulus: You won't even apologize for trying to do that? And now you demand an answer from me? Do you think you're better than me or something? From the very beginning you haven't even been considerate of anyone's feelings, not mine, or this idiot's. It's disgusting.

Beatrice was now getting more and more angry, she wasn't getting an answer to her question. Instead, she is just being forced to listen to his useless rant.

Beatrice: If you won't give me answe-

Regulus: I'll be going now, there isn't much i could gain by staying here.

Beatrice: H-Huh?! Wait a minute, i suppose!

Regulus: What? You didn't want us to be in your library, but now you want me to stay? Also, if i decide that i don't want to stay in your Library, then i'll do just that.

Regulus then calmly left the library, with a fuming Beatrice sitting back down on her chair.

Beatrice:.....That human, I need to keep an eye out, i suppose.

........

........

Beatrice: He forgot about his friend here.....

Subaru was still unconcious on the ground.

*Inside Subaru's dreams*

Subaru was standing in the middle of nowhere. He had no idea where he was, he couldn't move, couldn't talk or do anything of any kind.....Except, he could only stare.....Stare at the images before him.....The images of Rem, Emilia, Ram, Beatrice, Garfiel, Otto and everyone else.....Fading away like their nothing. Subaru wanted to do something, anything to stop those memories from fading away......He doesn't want his friends to forget him......

Then, all of the images dissapeared....and one person emerged out of nowhere.....Rem.

As Subaru stared at Rem, he could only hear one thing out of her mouth.

Rem:......Who are you?

Almost 2200 words.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 53 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...
10.5K 322 15
Natsuki Subaru has been trying to keep the existence of Return by Death a secret. However, after waking up and talking with Emilia after dying at the...
2K 64 15
[666] gave him two choices: End the world or Become the last Devil. However, why did the sacrificial choice seem wrong? Why did he have to be alone t...
155K 6K 41
Y/N reincarnated as regulus corneas in the world of Slime and by the witches of sin is he gonna cause a lot of storms. (i got inspiration from Filip...