What are you doing to me...

By just_a_test_

A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Am... More

Thing 1
What are you doing to me...?
Guess I'll just have to live with this...
I hope we can at least be close friends...
W-What?!
Can I come with you...?
I apologize too
I planned on sleeping on the couch, but this is better
Why is my life so hard...
My mind is definitely messed up
This tastes great...
Umm...Im just gonna...
I love you too
Im big spoon tonight
I want food
Valentines day special
Valentines day special part 2
Valentines day special part 3
A date it is!
Nope!
In that case, Im clueless right now!
I wanna ride that one!
Then let this game begin
Im trying those next
Lets go to flying chairs next!
What the-
Im sorry you had to see me like that...
I cant wait for the triple date!
Its nothing dont worry
Ice cream
Goodnight
At least you're happy...
Im gonna talk to him
Relationship advices
Never again
A 'perfect' life I never asked for
For my sister...
Ending
Aftermath & thing 2

A friend

1.1K 56 49
By just_a_test_

Chapter 27

Corpse's POV

We bid our goodbyes to Rae and Toast and went our separate ways.

I could smell the strong aroma from ramen shop all the way from here. I know they were purposely fuming out the smell so they can lure people in their shop. It was smart honestly.

Sykkuno pushed the glass door open and we both went in, the beautiful smell of the ramen was all over the place.

Just the smell of it made me hungry, and I wasn't even hungry just a few minutes ago.

The layout of the place was similar to the ones in Japan. Long counters as tables with chairs on one side and the kitchen on the other. You could see all the cooking happening without actually being in the kitchen.

Kek I cant explain it properly so heres an image for it ;/

Yeah like that but bigger ^

We sat next to each other and a kind looking man wearing the usual dark blue long sleeves with their shop logo printed in front and a white bandana around their forehead greeted us.

(If you know Yukihira Soma's outfit from food wars then thats what the person's wearing)

"Good evening to you both, Im the owner of this humble ramen shop. The menu's in front of you and yeah, just raise your hand or something when you're gonna order." He said casually and smiled at us both before going back to the kitchen to help out.

"He seems nice" Sykkuno said nonchalantly and looked through the menu.

I did the same and looked at the kinds of ramen we can order.

There were so many options with different proportions of certain ingredients like beef and veggies. But luckily it was organized in a way so that it won't be overwhelming for customers to look at.

Sykkuno was flipping through two pages repeatedly, seemingly indecisive as to what he wanted out of the two of them.

"How about I order this one and you order the other one, so you can taste both and pick one you prefer." I said and he nodded.

"But what if you also don't like the one I don't like?" He asked, I shrugged in response.

"Im not a picky eater so I wont really care." I said and he looked uncertain at first but smiled at me and raised his hand.

The same man from before went over to us and leaned down on the counter, grabbing a pen and a small piece of paper.

"I'll have the white miso ramen and he'll have the tonkotsu shoyu ramen!" Sykkuno exclaimed kindly and the person wrote down the order.

"Thank you for ordering, oh and any proportions? Like less veggies or more beef? Maybe more soup?" He said and Sykkuno shook his head in response.

"Okay then! I'll hopefully be done making it in...20 minutes!" He exclaimed and went to the kitchen to start making our order.

While waiting for our order Sykkuno was just humming a random tune, playing with the condiments in front of him.

He got a bunch of toothpicks and started arranging them, I think he was trying to make something out of it judging by the weird shape of it.

It looked like a circle but with a long oval on the top right side.

He then got a piece of tissue and tore a small piece from it and rolled it into a circle, making two of it and placing them  inside the circle. I think he was doing a face and those were the eyes.

He then got three toothpicks broke them in half. Placing the six half pieces of toothpicks in a zigzag pattern near the bottom of the circle.

Is that the mouth?

He then used the tissue from earlier and shredded them, placing them on the circle and on too of it slightly. I think that was the hair.

He then got another piece of tissue and placed it at the bottom of the where I think the mouth is and at the bottom of the right eye. It went all the way up until the long oval thing.

Is that, is that me?

The tissue was the mask and the zigzag pattern were the teeth. The long oval shape on the top right being the bunny ear.

That has to be me...right?

He looked at it one last time before looking at me, smiling like a proud child.

"Look its you!" He exclaimed, smiling sheepishly at me, proud of the craft he did.

My face softened and I smiled gently at him, my heart felt like it was literally melting out of cuteness and my stomach felt fuzzy out of the adorableness of him.

"God you're too precious..." I breathed quietly and got my phone out to take a picture.

Adding it to my favorites section and making it my wallpaper. It didn't even look that good nor accurate but Sykkuno made it.

Thus it was a certified adorable piece of art.

Sykkuno making that somehow took 20 minutes because a few seconds later the same kind looking man went in front of us, two bowls of ramen in a tray.

He eyed us both suspiciously for some reason and then handed us the two bowls of ramen, still eyeing us both with skepticism before leaving us two alone.

Well that was rude.

~Time skip~

Sykkuno's POV

We were in the middle of eating the savory ramen when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket before ringing loudly.

I quickly stopped slurping my ramen and got my phone out, checking who was calling to see that it was Rae.

I answered it and Corpse gave me a questioning look.

"Its Rae" I whispered to him and he nodded, still watching me.

"Hi Rae" I greeted plainly at her. Then without even warning me she suddenly shouted through the phone. I flinched at how loud that was and moved my phone slightly further away from my ear.

"CHECK YOUR TWITTER RIGHT NOW! AND TELL CORPSE TO DO THE SAME!"She shouted sounding like she was in panic.

I nodded even though she couldn't really see me and I hung up.

"What is it?" Corpse asked.

"She said to check our Twitter" I said confusedly and opened my Twitter.

I was immediately bombarded with tons of notifications and mentions and more still coming.

"What the?" I said confusedly and checked them.

Twitter itself mentioned me and because of that it was at the very top of my notifications.

Huh?

I clicked on it and read the tweet.

'Famous online influencer and streamer Sykkuno and what rumors are saying Corpse seen being intimate with one another

*insert picture of them hugging and Corpse kissing Sykkuno from last chapter*

@Sykkuno @Corpse_husband

Source: *insert link to original tweet here*'

"Corpse..." I mumbled and looked at Corpse with a worried expression.

My expression turned even more worrisome upon seeing Corpse hyperventilating, sweat dripping from his face. So I did the only thing I could think off and hugged him, he hugged me back shakingly.

It was obvious he was having a panic attack, panicking that his face got leaked.

I hugged him tighter and started rubbing his back soothingly, whispering things like 'it'll be okay' into his ear to try and calm him down.

It worked and he calmed down a little so I pulled away from him.

I could tell he was still panicking but it wasn't as bad as before now.

"Didn't you read the sign at the front door?" The person who served us said.

I don't know why but I felt like he wasn't being very friendly right now.

"Huh? No?" I said confusedly, the person's face twitched, and he scoffed.

"So what? Gay people cant read." He scoffed and glared venom at us.

"What do you mean?" I said, still confused at why he was getting at.

"Whats that supposed mean?" Corpse growled threateningly at the man. Sending him death glares.

"So gay people cant understand simple things too is that it?" He spat toxically at us.

"Are you insulting us right now!" Corpse continued to growl aggressively.

The man walked out of the kitchen and into the front door, tearing a piece of paper that was taped to the door and walking back.

He showed us the paper while pointing at something.

I squinted my eyes and looked at it.

But before I could start reading it Corpse got the paper from the person's hand and crumpled it.

"So what? Just because we aren't straight you're insulting us!" Corpse shouted suddenly making me flinch in surprise and making the man flinch as well. I could feel people staring at us now.

"Get out of my restaurant" the man said and grabbed my arm forcefully making me stand up. Corpse immediately stood up and punched the person in the face.

"Don't lay your fucking hands on him!" He growled and pulled me to him, wrapping an arm around me.

"Corpse lets just leave..." I mumbled worryingly.

"No! We will not leave! Not until this man apologizes to us!" Corpse shouted at me, it made me feel sad and scared of him.

"Im not apologizing to you! I cant believe I served food to someone like you both!" The man spat and and grabbed my arm again.

"I said don't touch him!" He snarled and punched the owner again.

Everyone's attention was now on us, even the workers from the kitchen stopped doing what they were doing to look at us. But thankfully no one had their phones out, they were all just watching us.

"Mind your own fucking business!" Corpse growled at everyone who was staring, they must've felt so threatened at his voice because they all did what he said. Going back to minding their own business, but I could tell they all felt so tensed and was still watching us on the corner of their eyes.

The man stood up and went in a fighting position before sending a fist towards Corpse, Corpse dodged it and punched the man in the face again making him fall to the ground. His nose was now bleeding and it looked...dislocated?!

I could see that workers were now panicking and one of them was on the phone talking to what I assume was the security.

"Corpse please stop!" I quickly said, panicking at how badly hurt the owner looked. His nose was bleeding and dislocated, his cheeks were swollen and he had a black eye. But despite how hurt he looked the owner still stood up and lunged his fist forward again.

This time it was aimed at me, and because of my slow reflexes I couldn't dodge it in time and it hit me straight in my face. I fell back on the floor and started rubbing my nose, thankfully it wasn't dislocated and it wasn't bruising or swelling because of a certain gift I had, but it sure hurts a lots.

"Fuck you!" Corpse snarled and lunged towards the man, pinning him on the floor with his legs, continuously hitting him in the face.

"Stop!" I shouted, the owner looked like he was about to pass out, no he was already unconscious, but Corpse just kept on hotting him, not caring whether or not he was unconscious.

Corpse looked so frenzied right now, and it scared me. I was too scared to actually try and stop him so I just watched it happen, and I could sense everyone was also too scared to do anything. So I just watched the person I loved most beat someone who was vulnerable and unconscious.

And it pained me, tears falling from eyes but not because I sympathized with the owner, but because of how different and scary Corpse was right now.

He wasn't the gentle, quiet, and neutral person I knew, he was different. He was a savage filled with anger. And that anger was because of me, because I wanted to go in this ramen place, because I couldn't dodge a simple attack.

"Corpse...please stop..." I cried out quietly.

Just then the security busted through the door and constrained Corpse, but Corpse's anger was still in him so he punched one of the security guards and that led to him being tased.

"No stop!" I cried and moved towards the security guards, trying to stop them from tasing Corpse.

But I was too late, Corpse was now out cold. I knew he wasn't dead but it still made me cry.

Two people had to carry Corpse in their shoulders because of how heavy he was.

And one of them said something in their walkie talkie which I assume was the medical team or something for the owner before walking towards me.

"Are you related to him?" The guard said and held a hand out to help me get up.

I accepted it and stood up and I nodded slightly in response, tears still falling from eyes.

"And what are your relations with him?" He asked again and I wiped the tears from my face and took a deep breath before saying my answer shakily.

"A friend...just a friend..."

D;

Fk homophobes am I right?

*cries in having an entire homophobic family*

Anyways enough abt my problems, I contemplated whether or not I should make someone a bad person trying to ruin their relationship on purpose, but I was like "nah I like that person too much"

Also I'm starting to get into Dnf a lot more now ocdikvososmf, plus they're both okay with being shipped anyways so...

2257 words :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 42 12
Life on a spaceship seems like the perfect life. No paying rent, being taller from lack of gravity, no gravity in general, it's all great really whic...
178K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
24.7K 934 25
Sykkuno moved to a new school, which means new friends and being bullied. It was his first day but nobody wanted to be his friend, Sykkuno was alone...
136K 4.6K 18
"all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living." - "Corpse, stop," she pleaded with him. "...