Life of Coincidences (Amoursh...

Nitrump tarafından

Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Research in Hoenn
Chapter 2 - The Grand Festival Party
Chapter 3 - Petalburg City
Chapter 4 - The Reunion
Chapter 5 - The Fever
Chapter 6 - Morning
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Engagement
Chapter 9 - Unexpected Visit
Chapter 10 - Camping
Chapter 11 - I Love You
Chapter 12 - Morning Wake Up
Chapter 13 - Friends, Family and Pokemon
Chapter 14 - Pallet Town
Chapter 15 - Ash's Home
Chapter 16 - The Date
Chapter 17 - The Qualification
Chapter 18 - Iris and Cilan
Chapter 19 - The Tag Battle
Chapter 20 - Arriving in Kalos
Chapter 21 - Clemont and Bonnie
Chapter 22 - Just a normal day in Vaniville
Chapter 23 - The Evolution Battle
Chapter 24 - The Article before the Master Class
Chapter 26 - The Group Draw
Chapter 27 - Today: Training, Tomorrow: Battle
Chapter 28 - The First Battle of them All
Chapter 29 - The Power of Alola
Chapter 30 - To Ease My Mind
Chapter 31 - Redemption for Evolution
Chapter 32 - A Day Off and Ninja's Return
Chapter 33 - A Not so Photo Finish
Chapter 34 - A Fight Against Darkness
Chapter 35 - Thoughts of Champions
Chapter 36 - Champion Time
Chapter 37 - Rewrite the History
Chapter 38 - There's a Wedding in Alola
Chapter 39 - A Path to the Elite Four
Chapter 40 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life
New Year Special - Time Skip Sequel
Tag

Chapter 25 - The Power Couple Wedding

3.5K 69 53
Nitrump tarafından

Serena's POV

I closed my eyes and for a moment I wasn't paying attention to what's Monsieur Pierre saying.

Suddenly I squinted my eyes more, because a blinding spotlight targeted me, then it clicked in my head.

"We have a new Kalos Queen Mesdames et Messieurs!!!" Monsieur Pierre was saying when I started paying attention again.

Everyone was cheering so loudly that I thought the whole building will collapse. Before the tears of happiness reached my eyes, I looked at Aria, who was first person who hugged me and congratulated me, saying I deserve the title. I hugged her back and thanked her.

The next hours were really busy, after receiving the title, there were several interviews and press conferences.

When I got to my dress room, I was more tired than after the performance. I thanked all my Pokemon again and changed to my normal clothes.

My eyes widened when I opened the backdoors. A horde of journalist was waiting there for me. I tried to walk through and politely decline more interviews and questions, but there was no way I could make it.

"Dragonite! I choose you!" I heard a familiar voice behind the wall of journalists.

Some journalists turned around and started taking pictures of Ash and his Dragonite, some of them were trying to take both pictures of me and Ash and others were still focusing on me.

Ash then, thanks to Dragonite, made his way through and took my hand. He then gave me Pikachu and helped me up on Dragonite, sitting right behind me, he commanded the Dragon Pokemon to fly up.

Once we flew away from the Lumiose City I relaxed and leaned on Ash, who was behind me. He hugged me from behind and congratulated me to becoming the Kalos Queen saying I was outstanding. We then shared few kisses.

"Where are we flying by the way?" I asked when I was stretching my neck because it hurt from all that turning around to kiss Ash.

"We're going to Vaniville Town. I spoke with Grace and we could stay how long we want." He responded.

"Wait... was my mom on the Master Class?" I wondered.

"Yeah, she was, she got something to do in the Lumiose City after the Master Class, so she will arrive home at the evening." He responded.

Once we arrived home, I immediately went to the shower. I barely managed to put some any clothes on when I got a call. I was in the underwear, so, put my T-shirt on and sat in front of the screen with wet hair. I happily picked up the call when I saw who's calling.

Ash's POV

"AAAAAsh come here, please!!!" I heard Serena yelling.

I called Farfetch'd back to his Pokeball, Pikachu jumped to my shoulder and I went back to the house, only to find the new Kalos Queen, who was wearing nothing but underwear and a T-shirt, with water drops still falling from her hair, sitting in front of the monitor.

I was staring at her for a while and almost forgot to breath.

"Something wrong Ashy?" Serena asked when she caught me staring at her.

"No, no, just... ehh... you called me, so I'm here." I responded to her, quickly returning to reality.

"Great, come here." Serena said signaling me to sit next to her.

I did as she wanted and sat next to her.

"Hi Ash!" A heard from the monitor.

"Oh, hi May, what's up?" I responded, pretty surprised to see the Hoenn Princess on the screen.

"I've seen Serena's win, so, I wanted to congratulate her. But the reason I wanted Serena to bring you here is... hmm... I want to invite you two, to my wedding." May said and Serena, as a reaction to May's invitation, made the cutest face expression ever. Hearing the word 'wedding' made her so excited that she would jump at spot and scream if she's not too tired after the Master Class.

"Sure, we'd be happy to accept your invitation May. Don't you agree Sere?" I said making Serena go almost crazy. "Yes, yes, sure we'd love to accept it." She said nodding with lot of excitement in her voice.

"Awesome, I'm looking forward to see you there." May responded and then we chatted for a while. When our conversation interrupted another call, May repeated the date of the wedding so we wouldn't forget and we said goodbye. Serena got few other calls, mainly from her family.

Next week, I was already waiting, ready to leave our hotel room in Hoenn and feeling like I've won my next title, because I was able to put the Tie on Pikachu without receiving a Thunderbolt.

After a while, Serena appeared in from of me in a red and black fancy dress with my blue ribbon as a simple accessory, ready for May's wedding.

I'm dating Serena for five months and I think she's still more and more beautiful every day.

I remained staring at her with opened mouth. "How could someone be so beautiful...?" I half-whispered.

"Pikaaa!" My buddy surely agreed.

"Awww, thank you!" Serena blushed, kissed me and petted Pikachu. "Let's go then." She announced, I quickly opened the door for her, and we went to May's and Drew's wedding.

When we arrived, Max showed us our seats and the wedding soon begun.

Drew was already nervously waiting, when the music begun, announcing the arrival of the bride.

Everyone turned around and was watching May in her wedding dress, slowly walking towards Drew, accompanied by her father. Well, almost everyone was watching May... my sight stopped at Serena and from now on, I was sometimes watching the wedding and sometimes the reactions of my girlfriend. Her eyes were flickering, and she was visibly excited. The idea that me and Serena will hopefully, one day, be in a place of Drew and May, with combination of Serena's reactions to the ongoing wedding, made me kinda nervous.

"I declare you Mr. and Mrs. Hayden... You may now kiss the bride." I heard and watched Drew's and May's first kiss as a married couple.

Like everybody, me and Serena congratulated the newly married couple and when we were lining up for a photo, I noticed someone I know really well.

"Hey Ash!"

"Hey Brock! Long time no see! How're ya doin'?" I said while greeting with my good old friend.

"Hey, you can greet later, I want to get the photo!" May frowned, so we got back to our positions for the photo.

After all the pictures were done, I tried introducing Serena to Brock.

"Brock, this is..." I said but Brock interrupted me.

"Serena Yvonne, the Kalos Queen and your girlfriend, I know, I'm watching all the news around you Ash. Nice to meet you Serena, I'm Brock." Brock said.

"Likewise, Ash mentioned you, you're a Pokemon doctor, right?" Serena said as they shook hands.

Few minutes later, we met Goh with Chloe.

"Whoa, May! Why didn't you tell me that Brock, Goh and Chloe will be here?" I asked Drew's wife.

"Sorry, heh, I invited Misty too, but she has some event in her gym, so she could not come. And Dawn is sadly busy with her responsibilities too." May responded. "That reminds me, you received a letter from Misty when we were camping, didn't you?" Mrs. Hayden remembered, and I nodded. "What was in that letter? Did you open it?" She asked.

"Yeah, back when me and Serena visited Pallet Town. Misty just kept her promise and sent me a postcard from her gym, with her and all her Pokemon in the photo, just wishing me good luck in the Coronation Series." I explained.

We had a really good time at the Hayden's wedding. Sitting around the table with Brock, Goh and Chloe and sometimes Max, May or Drew came to chat for a while. Me and Serena danced together for few times and even if I moved like a log, Serena said it was fine and she was happy to dance with me.

"So, do you have this wedding somehow covered by media?" I asked when May stopped by our table.

"Actually yes, me and Drew invited two or three trustful journalists, a friends of us. And Solidad got it covered too." May confirmed. "I expect the fans to go nut after they find out about the wedding. It will be interesting." She exclaimed.

From our table, May went straight for the mic and announced that she's planning to throw the bouquet.

And you can guess who were the first two girls, ready to catch it. Me and Goh only looked at each other and we both rolled eyes, watching Serena and Chloe running under the podium to catch the bouquet.

The girls gathered and May turned around, ready to throw.

I watched the flowers fly, when I saw who caught it, my face gained a crimson red color and heat spread like bushfire on my cheeks.

I was staring at my girlfriend, triumphantly holding a bouquet in her hands, and noticed several flashes, surely coming from people taking pictures.

"She surely can make a space around herself. I guess you're waking up at the edge of the bed, don't you Ash?" I heard Brock saying jokingly.

"Huh, no, she has an obsession of sleeping on me, I'm kinda her pillow, I've never woke up at the edge of the bed in fact." I said without thinking. I later realized how mad would Serena be, if she hears that I'm sharing something what happens in bed.

I checked around, if any of the journalists heard what I just said, as Brock and Goh laughed.

"So, now it's your turn with the wedding, Ash." Chloe addressed me, taking few more pictures of Serena posing with the bouquet. "Just imagine it, the Kalos Queen Mrs. Serena Ketchum." Chloe chirped as me and Serena blushed madly.

"It does have a nice sound." Brock added to the fire and Goh soon after agreed too.

"Great, so, back in the Kalos, Serena stole my clothes, later, she stole my heart and now she wants to steal my surname? Well, I'm not complaining, I'll see what I can do with it." I chuckled and turned Serena even more red.

"So, what are you up to next?" Goh asked me and Serena.

"The Coronation Series Tournament Group draw is up next, I guess." I answered.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, I'm the Kalos Queen, so, the group draw is up to me!" Serena remembered.

"Yeah, don't forget to watch it on TV, guys." I added. "I'm actually looking forward to hopefully meet some old friends at the tournament. And I'm looking forward to the battling too, of course. It'll be great."

We stayed on the wedding for a while and we were almost last people to leave.

"Today was fun." I heard Serena saying.

"It sure was, but I'll do everything to make our wedding better." I said coming to her from behind and hugged her.

She almost knocked the wase with the flower bouquet she caught at the wedding when she turned around.

"I'm already looking forward, Ashy." She said, kissing me.

"What will you do with these flowers?" I asked after we shared few kisses.

"I guess I'll send them home. My mom will take a good care of them. Now come on." She said and dragged me to the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's go, another chapter done!

I'm really enjoying writing right now.
This chapter would have came out earlier, if I haven't f'd up my right shoulder, but yeah, took a few days to heal, I'm back and looking forward to write The Coronation Series Final Tournament. Firstly the group draw by Serena, then lots of battles, I guess.

I have the groups done already, but I want to hears your thoughts. Who do you think will be battling against Ash in the Group Stage?

Thanks so much for the support! Currently #7 in Amourshipping, OMG!!

'Til next time

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
62K 977 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...
15.1K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...