Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
2| Nagu
3| Tribe
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
10| The Past
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
25| Stob By
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
54| Search Team
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

39| Prescribe The Right Medicine

2K 132 3
By EggLastCrack

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Na Gu touched the belly of the person in his arms. It was deflated, soft and without meat.

"No." Xu Fei held on to Na Gu.

"Then let's take a bath?" Na Gu rubbed Xu Fei's head.

His wife seemed to be a cat now, even though he was wayward, he still felt very cute.

"No!" Xu Fei pulled off Na Gu's hair impatiently, and covered his mouth with his hand, "No talking, sleep!"

Na Gu nodded helplessly, indicating okay, okay, go to sleep.

Xu Fei was satisfied now, with his head pressed against Na Gu's chest, his legs resting on the big man's body, and his eyes closed.

Na Gu adjusted a comfortable posture for Xu Fei, the face of the person in his arms was not so pale, and his lips were red, but his brows were still frowning, which is probably not comfortable.

Na Gu gently rubbed Xu Fei's eyebrows.

After an unknown period of time, Xu Fei finally stretched his eyebrows.

Xu Fei seldom be so uneasy in front of him. Na Gu decided to go to the boy Babu tomorrow to ask what happened. 

If he find anyone bullying his daughter-in-law, whether it is a female or a male, he must be good-looking!

Na Gu thought angrily, but there was a gurgling sound from his stomach, which was especially loud at night. He quickly lowered his head and glanced at the person in his arms, very good, not awake yet.

He tightened the animal skin skirt and found that his stomach was not so hungry, and he would not wake his wife anymore. Na Gu kissed the top of his daughter-in-law's head and closed his eyes.

The people outside saw that Na Gu hadn't come out, and they discussed putting the meat that belonged to Na Gu at his door and went home. Just leave your own things at your door, no one will take them.

During the night Xu Fei woke up several times, and every time Na Gu was about to have an attack, he would hug him tightly and say in his ear,

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here." Repeatedly, until Xu Fei fell asleep again with.

Xu Fei woke up the next day, and he was a little awake, seeing a big man who was more haggard than himself.

Because Xu Fei was in an unstable state, Na Gu didn't go to wash after waking up, but just lay next to him and watched carefully.

Na Gu saw Xu Fei wake up, and got up to get him some wash. Before leaving the bed, Xu Fei grabbed him, "Where are you going?"

"I'll get you some water and wash your face." Na Gu touched his wife's face, um, very soft.

"Together." Although Xu Fei was already sober and remembered what shame he did last night, he still couldn't help but follow Na Gu.

"Okay, let's go together." Na Gu brought Xu Fei's straw sandals over, taking advantage of Xu Fei's lack of energy just to get up in the morning, so he was ready to help him put on the shoes.

Huh? How come there are two bubbles on his wife's feet? 

Na Gu held Xu Fei's foot and leaned forward to take a closer look, when Xu Fei pulled his foot back.

"What are you doing?" Xu Fei turned away, feeling embarrassed.

"Why are there two bubbles on your feet?" Na Gu asked with a solemn face.

"There must be blisters if there are too many roads." Xu Fei still made it so serious because of the big event. 

Yesterday, he walked with Babu for so long, and when he came back, he was in a hurry. It is estimated that they were walking fast, and blisters were formed.

"Wait, don't get out of bed." Na Gu gently put Xu Fei's other foot down, turned around and went out.

Xu Fei began to feel uncomfortable again when he saw Na Gu left. He stared at the gate for an instant, suppressing the **** who wanted to go out with him.

Na Gu didn't let him wait long, the tall figure appeared in Xu Fei's sight again. 

This time he came in with a small cluster of pine branches and other green leaves in one hand, and a large beef hind leg and tripe in the other. 

He threw the meat on the ground, and got some water to wash his hands.

"Foot me." Na Gu looked at Xu Fei and waited for him to get out of his feet.

Xu Fei guessed that he was going to make blisters for him, "I will do it myself."

"No, give me your feet quickly." Na Gu rarely had such principles in front of Xu Fei.

Seeing Na Gu's insistence, Xu Fei didn't know when to get out of bed in a stalemate.

After all, he stretched his feet reluctantly.

Xu Fei's feet are not too big among men.

The insteps are slender, and the flesh is less white. You can see a few thin blue veins when you look closely.

Na Gu used the leaves of the green needles to break the blisters under Xu Fei's feet and squeeze out the dirt inside. 

This series of movements may seem rapid, but in fact they are gentle. Xu Fei only felt cool under his feet, and Na Gu had already applied the crushed green leaves to his affected area.

"You sit on the bed for a while, and wait until it's dry before you go to the ground." Na Gu picked up the meat on the ground. "I'll wash the meat and it's outside."

Na Gu didn't go out immediately after speaking, and stood there. Waiting for Xu Fei to agree.

Xu Fei is much better now than when he woke up this morning. He nodded, "Will you go back today?"

Na Gu thought of Xu Fei's strong request to go home last night.

When he just went out, he saw Babu swaying nearby. 

After asking for some questions, he realized that Xu Fei was in trouble suddenly, and it was estimated that he really wanted to go back.

"Well, we'll go back after dinner." Na Gu leaned down and kissed Xu Fei's forehead.

After Xu Fei waited for Na Gu to leave, he touched the place where he had been kissed.

He didn't know what he thought of, and his ears were red.

Na Gu went out to wash the meat with the meat, and then met Babu who was sneaking around beside him. 

"What are you doing?" Na Gu walked over, consciously or unconsciously blocking the door to prevent him from entering.

"I...I want to find Xu Fei, there were still things I didn't finish picking yesterday." The inattentive Babu was still going to find Xu Fei.

"He's uncomfortable, go back." Na Gu said.

"Is he going to have a baby?" Babu asked innocently.

His brother was unwell for a few days, and then there was a baby in his stomach.

"Yeah." Na Gu glanced into the room and found that Xu Fei didn't know someone was outside, so he gave Babu a positive answer in a serious manner, not against his intentions!

"Oh," Babu looked inside reluctantly, "Then I will go back first. This is the honey-tangled fruit that my brother asked me to send for Xu Fei to eat."

Babu needs to rest during pregnancy.

Passed the fried fruit that his brother gave him to Na Gu and went back.

Although Ba Duo is not very good at cooking, this kind of snacks is easy to make, and there are many tricks. The fried fruit is the white pear fruit, cut into strips, wrapped in the sweet nectar of the flowers picked yesterday and the innermost layer of petals, and a little bit deep fried in the oil pan, it becomes a crispy and long-lasting dish. Delicious.

Na Gu thought that Xu Fei hadn't eaten last night, and the bag of fried fruit was still hot.

He swiped the wash and went in with the snack.

"Who's here just outside?" Xu Fei asked when the big man came in carrying something.

"It's Babu, his brother just asked him to bring food." When Xu Fei finished washing, Na Gu opened the wrapped pile of things and handed it to Xu Fei, only to see that the white flesh was blown into slightly golden yellow.

It's still hot.

Xu Fei picked one up and put it in his mouth. It tasted not greasy at all, it was sweet and crunchy, and it had a unique fragrance of fried fruit. He picked up another piece and brought it to Na Gu's mouth.

Na Gu opened his mouth, and even Xu Fei's fingers were put in his mouth.     

Xu Fei took out his fingers blankly, and calmly took another one and stuffed it into his mouth. He don't feel hungry when he is not eating, and his stomach feels alive when he get something in his stomach.     

Na Gu saw that Xu Fei would not feed himself, but still holding food diligently, what a fool.     

"Put things on the bed, and we eat together." How do you look like you are bullying.     

Listening to Xu Fei's command, Na Gu obediently put down the big leaf, and sat on the bedside staring at his wife while stuffing something into his mouth.     

After one morning, the situation of the two people changed back again. 

Xu Fei still gave the order, and Na Gu followed behind.

The white pear fruit is wrapped in honey and petals, and the taste becomes rich.

It's a pity that Xu Fei is not very sweet.

After eating more than a dozen of them, he let the big man solve it all.

The medicine on his feet dried up, and Xu Fei and the big man went to the kitchen to prepare the meat. Xu Fei saw that there was too much meat to eat, and when it was cooked, he kept a portion ready to give to Babu and his family.

"I'm going to send it. You stay here to pack your things and leave when I get back." Thinking of what he said this morning, Na Gu felt that it was better to go alone.

Xu Fei didn't know what to pack. He saw the basket that he casually tossed aside yesterday afternoon. Well, there is indeed something to pack.

After the two agreed, Na Gu went to deliver the meat, and Xu Fei stayed in the house to pack things.

Na Gu went quickly and came quickly.

He left his things at the house and threw them away, and ran back like a whirlwind without waiting for them to react.

Xu Fei checked the flower buds in the back basket, and only two damaged ones were picked out separately. 

Pleurotus ostreatus was a bit dry because it was not processed in time.

Xu Fei used some when making soup in the morning, and the taste was not bad. As for the bag of tea, he heard from Babu that it can be left for ten days and eight days before frying.

"Here, these two are going to be broken, can't help it, you can drink it." Xu Fei couldn't eat it anymore.

Na Gu took it indifferently, pulled out the flower stalk, and threw it away after two sips. He backed his back basket, glanced back and saw nothing left, pulling Xu Fei and preparing to go back.

When they came to the front of the tribe, they happened to see Sa and his tribe carrying the sulfur stone back. 

"Where are you going?" Sa saw Xu Fei carrying a big basket full of dangdang, and asked.

"Go back." Na Gu saw that they had brought a lot of stones back. 

Even if it is not needed now, it is good to be more prepared.

"Why so fast!" Lu Li immediately jumped out.

He hadn't beaten Na Gu, the bag on his head was still aching!

"If you have something, you can't stay longer."

Na Gu wanted to leave yesterday, but it has been postponed today.

Sa they insisted on going back, and didn't stay longer. 

"Welcome to come again next time."

"Yeah!" Na Gu nodded at Sa, and raised his fists at Lu Li and the others, which was regarded as a goodbye.

When they saw Na Gu's fist, they felt pain again. Next time, they must beat him next time.

Only the poor Babu family didn't know that what they ate this morning was the last delicacy.

Babu still wanted to see Xu Fei again in the afternoon.

While it was still early, Na Gu took Xu Fei on the return journey again.

When you first arrive at a new place, you will feel novel and fun, but after the freshness is over, you will eventually find that no matter where you are, it is better to be at home.

This is the most important insight Xu Fei got from this trip, even though their home is just a broken cave.

■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
Home, yes, our home is the best place in the world.

■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
77.4K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
28.3K 1.3K 25
"being gay is a sin your disgusting" that's what both doyoung and taeyong were taught...but it's not gonna stop them from falling for each other WAR...
84.4K 2.6K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...