The emperors empress

By theoldestfox

Crossover between knb and haikyuu, fem-Hinata Hinata is goanna get betrayed and she is goanna fly again. I su... More

Summary
CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
New Friends
NEW BEGINNING
"Don't Touch Her"
A/N
Hey!

CH-6

4.2K 86 72
By theoldestfox

(A/N-Shoya's new team is know as the lions, hope you like this and I finally got readers I am so happy!)

"TIME SKIP ONE WEEK LATER"

Akashi POV

'Its been a week since my confession and we haven't talked since then I don't mind since I have got bigger thing to handle. The GOM including Momoi decided to be in the same school again today is there first day, so I called Shoya to come practice with them and told her to not talk about that day."

"TIME SKIP TO PRACTICE"

Daike- Akashi who do you want to practice with us?(A/N- Sorry if there names are wrong)

Murasakibara- We are goanna crush them anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Kise- Ya!

Shintaro- I have my lucky item I cant lose.

Tetsuya- You guys are being rude.

Momoi- I am sure they are not that weak, if Akashi picked them.

Akashi- You seem to be undertesting me-

"The door opened "

Shoya- Hello.

Momo- Its a little girl!

Kise- She's cute!

Shoya- Sorry Sei-kun did I make you wait.

Akashi- No, you are right on time.

Everyone else- WHAT!

Akashi-She is the one you are practicing with.

Daike- Have you lost it Akashi.

Murasakibara- She's so small I might crush her.

Kise- There right Akaichhie!

Shintaro- What is the meaning of this Akashi?

Momoi- She's to weak for them.

Akashi- You should stop doubting me, Shoya please jump for me.

Shoya- mmm.

"She ran like flash and jumped above the basket hope without even trying"

Everyone except Akashi-WTF!

Shoya- Thank you.

Testuya- That wasn't even your full strength was it.

Shoya- That's right.

Daike- Do a one on one with me.

Shoya- Ok, Sounds fun!

KIse- Me to! Me to!

Akashi- Sure, That's why I called her anyway.

'AFTER THE MACHES,THE GOM and shoya were on peaty equal footing but Akashi didn't play the whole time nor did they talk to each other, they also talked and got to know each other"

Daike- How the hell are you standing?

Shintaro- I would like know as well.

Kise- How Hinataichie

Testuya- What amazing stamina.

Momoi- I know right.

Murasakibara- *munch munch munch*

Shoya- thanks for the compliments!

Shoya- I have volleyball national's in two weeks come watch me, ok.

Everyone- Sure!

Shoya- O shit I am late, bye everyone I have to go or I will get killed!

 Everyone- Bye!

"TIME SKIP TO FIRDT DAY OF THE NATIONALS,NATIONALS ARE FOR 5 DAYS THE LAST MATCH IS VS KARUSONO"

Shoya POV

'First match is against Nekoma, means I get to face Kemma, I really cant wait I am shaking in excitement, the practice with GOM that day was awkward I dint have my answer so I couldn't even look him in eye, but then I realized that I liked him back, so I am sure it will be ok when the GOM come to watch the finals, me and momoi-san exchanged numbers so I have been keeping in touch."

"TIME SKIP TO FIRST MATCH"

NO ONES POV

Kuroo- Hey chibi-chan, lets have a good match!

Shoya- HAI!

Kemma- shoya..

Shoya- Its hinata for you.

"I don't know how to write volleyball matches so the tigers won"

SET 1- 25-20

SET 2- 25-10

"Nekomas Side"

Kuroo- She sure has gotten Hella strong!

Lev- She hardly even broke a sweat. 

Yaku- Its not just her, the rest are also monsters, I don't think anyone here can beat them.

Inoka- Ya, Its amazing how much she improved, Its like leaving the crows freed her!

Kemma-.............

Kuroo- Ya, it was better than having fake friends.

Kemma- I-I.......

"TIGERS SIDE"

Shoya- We won!

 Rin- Ya!

Axel- to noisy.

John- ya..

Kace- Cheer up We won! 

Noah- Ya, we will win the rest to!

Liam- I don't think that's goanna be hard.

Jax- Ya, there all weak.

Gilda- That's rude.

Damon- SHUT UP!

Everyone-................

Damon- I don't care what you do as long as we win in the end, but that doesn't me you can slack of in the game, GOT IT!

Everyone- H-HAI!

"Skip to last day, the tigers won every match, its a hour before the game With Karusono, Akashi called Shoya in a park for her answer"

"NO ONE POV"

Shoya- Hey sei-kun.

Akashi- Hello sho.

Akashi- Your answer?

Shoya-I-I Like you too.*blushing red that it matches Akashi's hair*

Akashi- *Kisses her* 

(A/N- PLEASE PRETEND THIS IS AKASHI AND FEM-HINATA AS THERE IS NO FANART FOR THIS SHIP I WILL BE USING DIFFERENT SHIPS PLEASE UNDERSTAND.)

Shoya-*Surprised and blushing but kisses back*

Akashi-*stops*You are mine now Shoya Hinata~

Shoya-*still blushing*this means we are dating?

Akashi- That's right, you are mine forever.

Shoya- Well sorry to say but I have to go to my team now I have a mach.

Akashi- I am taking you after the match, I am not taking no for an answer.

Shoya- hai-hai,bye sei-kun, see you later!

Akashi-Bye sho.

"TIME SKIP TO MATCH, SHOYA ONLY TOLD EMMA THAT HER AND SEI ARE NOW DAITING NO- ONE ELSE KNOWS"

Daimon-You are the idiot captain who called her useless right?

Daichi- Y-yes.

Daimon- We will crush you!

Jax- You are goanna regret what you did to her.

Suga- .............

Liam- Hey backstabbing baldi.

Tanaka- You!

Noah- Libero's are supposed to defend not abandon.

Nishinoya- I know......

John- Hey the King who left the queen who made him strong.

Kags- You! I don't need her to be strong.

John- O yeah, well breaking news king, she doesn't need you either.

Shoya- Hey, beanpole!

Tsukishima- Hey shrimp.

"The game started, the first set was won by the tigers, at the start of the second set something unbillable happened also the GOM is watching too."

"Liam's spike was blocked by Kageyama, and the ball was heading towards the audience, but shoya jumped and shot the ball on the opponent's court so hard that the ball-"

Tanaka- It has a fucking hole!!

Noya- There's a burning mark on the court!

"Everyone's jaw dropped even Akashi was surprised but dint show it and then they looked at shoya-"

"Everyone had chills down there spine, her aura was even scarier than Akashi, even the great Emperor was scared a bit, while the referee was getting a new ball"

"WITH THE GOM"  

*Daiki was griping on Murasakibara with kise while Murasakibara had dropped his snacks, shintaro's glasses  were cracked, momoi was hugging Tetsuya who was holding Akashi's shirt*

Daiki- Why the hell is she scarier than Akashi!

Kise- And what's up with that spike the ball had a hole!

Shintaro- Its like when we are in the zone.

Tetsuya- That's right.

Momoi- I don't want to see her angry.

Murasakibara- Hinatachin is like Akashichin.(A/N- DID I GET THE NICKNAMES WRITE)

Akashi- That's to be excepted, I trained her after all.

Daiki- Great, the demon created another demon.

Akashi-Daiki what did you call me?

Daiki- ..........

"THE MATCH STARTED, AND SHOYA WAS ON FIRE SHE WAS PLAYING AT 120% WHICH MADE 

KARUSONO BEING HARDLY ALLOWED TO SCORE, THE SECOND SET ENDED WITH A SCORE TO

25-8"

"After the award ceremony"

Emma- Congrats on wining!

Damon- Thanks, well then whos up for a party?

Everyone except shoya- me!

Shoya - Sorry, but I cant go have fun without me.

Rin- Ehh, why?

Shoya- I got a boyfriend!

John- What, who?

Shoya- Akashi 

Axel- I am not surprised.

Shoya- Bye you salty duo I forgot my bottle I have to go get it so BYE EVERYONE!

EVERYONE- BYE!

"After she got her bottle she saw the GOM and was going to join them-"

Kageyama-*Holds her arm*Hinata!

(A/N- CLIFFHANGER, THANKS FOR READING)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 291 15
For years nothing changed, but that takes a turn when new vampires appear at Cross Academy. Kaname now knows what it is like to endure pain. For week...
75K 2.6K 12
Hinata gets lost...a lot. So much so that the other teams know to bring an extra jacket incase they run into him. Credit to @bxred_college_girl on t...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC