Daisy Johnson Imagines

By SierraCara

Just a bunch of random imagines for my favorite brunette superhero because there are not enough stories with... More

Intro
Christmas
Afterlife (2x16)
World's End (4x22)
A New Inhuman
Maveth (3x10)
Adjusting
Sneaking Around
Lost Without You
Nightmares
Dark Alleys
Drinking Buddy
Without Her (5x03)
Eavesdropper
Avengers Party
Real Life
Marry Me?
Busted
Too Bad (3x21)
Delicate
The New Deal (7x01)
The New Deal (Part 2)
The New Deal (Part 3)
The New Deal (Part 4)
Sparring
Familiar Stranger
Mind Reader
Empty Bed
Cuts And Bruises
Fake Wife
What We're Fighting For (7x13)
Phone Calls
Jealousy
Who Are You?
Forced Conversations
''Please Kill Me''
Fun And Games
New Year's
I'll Be Your Family Now (2x22)
Harmless Fun
Regrettable Decisions
Regrettable Decisions (Part 2)
Regrettable Decisions (Part 3)
Prank wars
Unwanted Guests (Part 1)
Unwanted Guests (Part 2)
Unwanted Guests (Part 3)
Unwanted Guests (Part 4)
What if... (4x16)
What if... (Part 2)
What if...(Part 3)
What if...(Part 4)
What if...(Part 5)
A New Avenger
The Real Deal (5x12)
The Simmons Sibling
The Simmons Sibling (Part 2)
Seeds (1x12)
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider (Part 2)
Ghost Rider (Part 3)
Quarantine (2x11)
Quarantine (Part 2)
The Simmons Sibling (Part 3)
The Guardians
Left Behind
I have loved you for a while
Full Evil (5x14)
Are you high? (6x03)
LMD Central (4x15)
That was so stupid
Ghost Rider (Part 4)

Quarantine (Part 3)

1.9K 63 18
By SierraCara

Part three! This is unfortunately the last chapter for a while :( You can always keep sending in requests and I will pick them up when I have time again. As for now, thank you so much for reading this. I love every single one of you. Please stay safe, wear a mask and let's hope if I come back after a couple weeks or months, this horrible pandemic is over.

Day four and you were getting bored quickly. It was late at night, dark, and it cooled down quickly. You had fallen asleep on the couch and Skye smiled at your cute position. She sat by the fireplace, poking the wood with a rod to keep it going. It was the only heating inside, so it had to keep burning.

It had been a tiring and confusing few days. An Inhuman by the name of Gordon had slipped past the laser grids and knocked on your door two days ago. He didn't have eyes, not even a place where they should have been, but that was not the most shocking about him. He knew everything about your powers and how to help you. He spoke about a place with more people like you, where you would be safe and learn control.

But it seemed too good to be true and neither of you trusted this man enough to blindly follow him. For now, you were good but he promised to be there if you needed him.

You had had long conversations together about what to do and if you trusted him, but decided on waiting a while.

Skye's eyes fell on the bracelet around your wrist and automatically, they glanced at her own gloves on the dinner table. She hadn't put them on yet and you hadn't pushed her, but for some reason, she found herself walking over and sliding them on. 

They were tight and hurt on her bruised arms and when they powered up, they made her feel dizzy. Confused on whether they were supposed to do that, she sat down in front of the computer, trying to videocall Jemma, but the connection was lost. 

She frowned and picked up the phone instead. In a soft voice as not to wake you, she called her friend. ''Hey, Jemma. It's me. Um, can you call me back? I... I put the gloves on, but, uh, are they supposed to make you feel woozy? Um, maybe that's just a side effect.''

Skye followed the cable from the back of her computer to underneath the table. Like she had promised you, she had found a way to stream your favorite TV shows on it without revealing your location. Every night you cuddled together on the couch until one of you fell asleep, most of the time it was you. 

It was hands down the best moment of the day, but all the days together were nice. It had been weird at first to be all alone with just the two of you, no distractions and no missions, but you could talk to each other all day and finally had the time to do the things you never had before.

Skye crawled down underneath the desk and saw the blue wire from the back of the computer disappearing into the wall. She frowned, expecting an outlet where it plugged into. She spotted a place where the wooden planks didn't touch, and when she tapped on the space between them, a metal sound echoed back.

''Also, are they supposed to be this tight?'' She continued speaking into the phone, leaving a message for Jemma. ''I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering. Anyway, call me back when you can. Okay, bye.''

She threw the phone on the desk above her and cringed at how hard the sound was. Not even a second later, she heard your sleepy voice. 

''Babe, what are you doing under the table?'' 

You sat up, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. You hadn't even noticed you had fallen asleep. Skye didn't answer you, but crept away from under the desk and seemed very interested in the wooden panels on the wall.

Confused, you walked over as she kept knocking on them, setting her nails behind a small edge and pulling. The plank shot loose and she wiggled it out. Both of you made a surprised sound as you recognized the metal and the shapes on the wall behind. Hexagons, just like the room inside the Bus.

Skye glanced at you and you sent her a knowing look back. This wasn't a normal cabin, but one with reinforced steel walls nobody had told you about.

She pulled one more plank off the wall, revealing a large indentation of a fist in the metal. 

''Whoa,'' Skye breathed, placing her own fist on it to compare.

''Is it just me, or is that a Hulk-sized fist?'' you whispered, unable to talk louder because of your disbelief. Rogers, Banner, how many more important people had slept here, eaten here?

Skye opened her mouth to answer, but a loud sound startled you both. You snapped towards it, immediately on high alert, but it was just the phone ringing loudly. 

''Hello?'' Skye answered, thinking it was maybe Jemma who called back quickly, but it wasn't the scientist on the other end.

''Skye.''

Skye smiled, leaning against the dinner table. ''May, what's happening? I couldn't connect to you guys,'' she asked cheerfully, thinking this was a regular check-in.

But the next thing May said had you rush over to the phone. ''You need to get out of there. Now.'' Never had you heard her voice so full of anxiety and worry.

Skye had lost her smile and frowned, pushing herself away from the table. ''What? Why? What are you talking about?''

''There's a panel on the southwest corner of the compound,'' May whispered into the phone, making you believe she was calling in secret. What was going on in SHIELD? ''It'll let you bring down the laser-grid fence. You can do this. I believe in you. But you need to run. Now. They're coming for you.''

''Who- who's coming for us?'' Skye stuttered, her confused and scared eyes locking with yours. ''Who-''

''SHIELD.''

The lights cut out and the line went dead. 

''May? May?'' Skye asked into the phone, but nobody was answering anymore.

You wasted no time and grabbed your jackets from the coat rack, throwing Skye's her way and following her out of the small house, not worrying about the how or why. May was clear and pressing, her warning serious.

It was a clear night, the moon giving you some light on the muddy forest grounds. 

Two Quinjets flew overhead, their searchlight shining over the trees. There was no doubt this was indeed SHIELD. But why were they suddenly coming for you, what had changed? And why were they here with such force? If they wanted you back, they could have just sent Coulson to come pick you up, not invade your safe space like this.

''Oh my god.'' Skye stared up at the sky, lingering behind instead of running. You grabbed her hand and tugged her with you, disappearing into the woods. 

You knew this was useless to begin with. Two whole SHIELD teams with technology and night view glasses versus the two of you. But you didn't simply surrender. Something about May's voice haunted you and pushed you forward.

You jumped over and ducked under branches, trying to stay out of the searchlights and go southwest. Both of you were panting. Not so much from the effort, but from the suspense and fear.

While running, you kept looking around for any signs of hostiles, really wishing you had an ICER. The forest was dead silent, only your footsteps and the Quinjets overhead made noise. 

It felt like hours had passed until the small box appeared, almost invisible against the dark of the trunks around it. The small green light was what caused you to spot it. You ran over to it, ready to disable the fence and get out, but a branch snapped behind and you spun around, grabbing the attacker's wrist and pointing his weapon up before he could fire it at you or Skye. But he shot into the air, betraying your position.

''Damn it,'' you growled, grabbing the gun and throwing it to the side. The fight with the one soldier took way too long for your liking. The position of the box was in an open area and others would come soon. However, because of the man's thick and protective armor, it was hard to knock him out. 

Because you grew irritated and impatient and the fighting quickened your heartbeat, you felt yourself become hot. Your hands burned and when you managed to hit the Agent, he yelled as his skin started sizzling. Shocked and panicked, you stepped back, afraid to melt his skin off.

Skye finished him off for you, throwing him over her shoulder and punching his face until he went out cold. She scrambled for the gun on the ground. She grabbed it and looked at you, her eyes softening at the state you were in.

Tears shone in your eyes as you turned your hands over and over in front of your face. Your body was trembling and cheeks bright red, beads of sweat running down your forehead. 

Her free hand reached out to touch your shoulder, but you stepped back, afraid you would hurt her. Sadness flashed behind her eyes and she was about to say something when there was rustling behind her and your head shot up to look over her shoulder.

''No! Skye!''

Bobbi stood there, her long blonde hair shining in the darkness, but that's not who you were focused on. The Agent next to her had his gun trained on you. Not an ICER like the one Skye was holding, but a real gun that would seriously wound you if it pierced your skin.

Your girlfriend stepped in front of you and on instinct, dropped the gun and raised her hands to protect her face. You don't know why, but for some reason, seeing the man shoot at her made you burst from anger. Before you became Inhuman, you would have expressed that anger by kicking his ass, but now that meant you lost control.

Fire consumed you and a huge wave of it exploded from your hands, traveling at the same time and speed as the shockwave from Skye's hands. They blended together and destroyed everything in their wake. 

Full-grown trees burst in tiny pieces like they were made out of glass and the grass and bushes were scorched and blown back in a huge circle around you, creating a clearing as big as half a football field. 

Your powers died down as quickly as they came, leaving you a shivering and cold mess. The world was spinning and knees struggled to support your weight. In complete shock at the destruction you had caused, you couldn't do anything but stare, feeling Skye do the same next to you. 

There was fire everywhere and if it wouldn't get extinguished soon, it would turn into a forest fire of a serious magnitude. 

But what was worst of all is your powers had hurt a friend. Bobbi got blown backwards and had flown through the air, coming to a still in a pile of grass. That look in her eyes pierced straight into your soul. She was afraid.

''Oh, my god,'' Skye whispered under her breath. It was what you needed to snap out of the trance. You knew what had to happen and so did she.

Your eyes met and you nodded at the silent question she asked you. 

Grabbing her hand, knowing it was safe to do so now, you studied her face as Skye muttered, ''Gordon, help.''

You jumped out of your skin when he appeared in front of you in a burst of blue light. It was insane how quickly he had heard her plea and jumped here, but you weren't concerned with the how, all you wanted was to get away.

''Would you like to go home?'' Gordon asked, smiling brightly. He had known you would call for him, but if he had expected it to be this soon...

Skye was still breathing heavily and nodded, knowing he would sense it. He smiled even wider at her answer and wrapped his arms around the both of you. 

You squeezed your eyes shut as you prepared to be teleported. 

The feeling was weird, like gravity was lost for a moment. As if you were going upside down in a rollercoaster. That was the last thing you remembered before you felt nothing and blacked out, the destruction you had caused on your mind.

Wherever you were going, you knew you wouldn't be alone, and that was the best thing to know. As long as you and Skye were together, you could overcome everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 874 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
31.1K 725 33
15 years old.Having a building drop on you.Getting kidnapped 25 times in the space of 3 weeks.Not my cuppa tea. "Whatever you're gonna do this time I...
112K 7K 87
≫ a collection of imagines for some of my favourite fictional characters and celebrities, part two. (Gifs used are from google images, so credit to...
1.4K 20 5
I decided to do multi-fandom imagines because my gay ass can never stick to a specific person, all gxg bcs im lesbian and don't know how to write oth...