Duality

De chuweytism

Season 2 of Captured Everything failed... I lost everything including the one I love. -Song Yuqi The other h... Mai multe

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
십삼
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십칠
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십이

이십사

432 19 3
De chuweytism

Chapter 24 

Soyeon's POV

"Why are you even here? shouldn't you be working?" I said annoyingly, the sweat from my face has been flowing down my face and it makes me more mad. 

"I saw that, if you're really a professional she wouldn't have fall!" Jisoo exclaimed. 

"Jisoo, I'm fine. Plus it was my mistake for not tying my shoelace tightly." Yuqi explained then looked at me. 

"Since she's your personal trainer she should have noticed it, she must have checked you before you start working out." Jisoo said worriedly as she stares at Yuqi. 

She has a point though but it wasn't technically my fault. I don't even know why she's fuming mad right now, it's not like she's the one who fell over. Plus Yuqi said that she was fine, I can't believe she barged in here just to shout at me. 

"Miss Kim Jisoo, I think there are other things that you should be worrying about. I'll take it from here" SuA suddenly entered the conversation. 

"I agree, you should go Jisoo. I'm fine don't worry about me." Yuqi said as she places her hand onto Jisoo's shoulder. Are they this close? I thought to myself. 

"I'm sorry Miss Kim If you got worried, I'll be more attentive this time" I said then bowed at her. I can't believe I'm acting like this just to calm her nerves down. 

When I raised myself, she already turned around and started walking away. Once she was out of my sight, I let out a deep breath. 

-Earlier- 

I am already here at the Yoga area and I must say this room is pretty neat. The rubber mats on the floor, plus the huge mirror in front is very useful. When I do stretching and stuff, I would always want to see myself. 

After a few minutes of waiting, I finally heard someone open the sliding door of this Yoga room. I glance to my right and there I see Yuqi wearing the same work out outfit like mine. Although the brands were different. 

She caught me looking at her so I quickly cleared my throat before speaking up, my voice might crack after seeing her like that. 

"Now I'm starting to wonder if you really need to work out" I said then looked at her from head to toe. 

"Aww jeez Soyeon, of course I do. I might look lke this but staying healthy and active is a must. This is my first time though." Yuqi said then giggled. 

"So are you ready to start?" I asked then she stood beside me before replying. 

"Ready as I'll ever be" She said. 

"Okay so first of all, before doing the actual work out, we must do a quick warm up and a few stretching. It's the most important thing to remember so we can avoid injuries such as sprains, strains and many more" I explained, she looked at me amusingly and gave a thumbs up. 

"Wow, speaking like a true professional trainer. Well technically you are" She replied. 

I told her to copy everything that I am going to do, I guided her as well while she stretches her self. She's not just physically fit but also flexible, she can be a gymnast with this type of body.  

"I think it's time for us to head outside and do some cardio" I said as I slowly stand up after doing a cobra position. 

"Yeah... I feel like my body has been stretched like crazy" Yuqi said as she stretches her head one last time. She's already sweating even though we haven't done the cardio part.

"Look at you, you're already sweating so much." I said as I grab one towel and handed it to her. 

"yeah, like I said. This is my first time." She said. 

We head outside to where the treadmills are located, time to do some cardio and running is the best way to break a sweat. 

"what does these buttons do?" Yuqi asked. 

"Don't push them! you might start it and end up falling" I said then she looked at me weirdly. 

"What did you say?" Yuqi said then gave me a confused look. 

"uhm... Don't push the buttons because it might turn on and you might end up falling to the ground?" I said, I actually added some words but she probably gets it this time. 

"Oh okay so what should I do?" She asked. 

"Make sure your shoelaces are tied tightly, you might trip while running and we don't want that right?" I said, she kept on looking at me and It kinda feels weird. 
"are you alright Yuqi?" I asked her this time. 

"Yeah yeah why wouldn't I be. Let's go, I want to run" She said then stood on the treadmill. I guess she's just trying to familiarize herself? 

"I'll program this treadmill for you, you'll be running slow for a few minutes then it goes faster after 2 minutes. Is that okay with you?" I asked, she still looks flustered but I think she's alright. 

She simply nodded so I pressed the start button, she was first running slowly, more like a jog. 

"This is fun, I haven't ran in a while" Yuqi said while running, 2 minutes already passed and the treadmill was already moving fast. 

"Want me to grab you a bottle of water?" I asked then she gave me an exhausting look with a thumbs up. I just chuckled and left her running there for a while. I went to SuA who was at the corner of the room busy with her phone. 

When I was about to call out her name, I heard something fell from behind. I turned around to see Yuqi who was lying down on the floor while arching her back. 

"Yuqi!!!" I yelled then ran towards her, but before I was able to reach her, someone opened the door harshly. 

"Miss Song!!" Jisoo yelled then went to help Yuqi stand up. 

"Are you alright Yuqi?! What happened?" I asked, Jisoo suddenly glared at me. 

"Are you blind? of course she's not! She obviously fell and you think that's alright?!" Jisoo exclaimed. 

"Calm down Jisoo, I'm fine. I just tripped that's all" Yuqi said as she manages to stand straight. 

-- 

"Sorry Soyeon..." Yuqi apologized, why is she apologizing? I should be the one saying that. 

"Jeez Yuqi, I should be the one apologizing, I shouldn't have left you. But are you sure that you're alright?" I asked. 

"Yes, I'm fine. I guess I didn't tightened my shoe laces that much. So it's really my fault. " Yuqi said then scratched her head. 
"Sorry about Jisoo though, she was probably worried" Yuqi added as she wipes off the sweat on her neck. 

"Are you that close?" I asked. I have to know because I feel like something is going on between them. The way Jisoo looked at Yuqi made me feel weird. 

"I guess? I mean... It's not that we know each other for a long time. She's my secretary and I am actually glad that we're already getting along. It's just weird because she should have been working, or was it just a coincidence?" Yuqi said. 

"Coincidence, I highly doubt that" I said then crossed my arms. 

"Why? what makes you think that it wasn't a coincidence?" Yuqi asked innocently. If she only knew...

"I don't know, but the timing is just off, I mean she really barged in when you fell as if she was already there watching you. Very very sus." I explained, I looked away because I don't want her to think that I'm that serious. 

"So you're a detective now?" Yuqi said then smiled at me. 

"Well, I wouldn't say that but maybe I am" I said then smiled back at her. 

"Why am I even here? you guys continue what you're doing" SuA suddenly spoke behind me. I completely forgotten about her. 

"You're doing a great job here SuA thanks" Yuqi said then waved her goodbye. 

"I guess we should end our session for today" I said, suddenly my stomach rumbled. I forgot to eat! I haven't eaten all day. 

"Are you free today?" Yuqi said then went closer to me. 

"What?" I replied, I wasn't able to catch what she said. 

"Are you free today?" She repeated. 

"Ohh.. I guess? Why do you ask?" I said, I turned my gaze to the side because I already know where this is going. 

"It sounds like you haven't eaten yet. So I want to treat you somewhere" Yuqi said which made me clear my throat for a moment. I'm a bit embarrassed because she probably heard my stomach rumbling. 

"Are you asking me out Yuqi?" I tried to tease her but I wasn't expecting her next move to be that bold. She raised one of her hand and placed it behind my neck, it made me panic but I should not let her notice. 

"What If I am? would you say yes?" Yuqi said then played with the strands of my hair. I wasn't able to reply because I am feeling the tension right now. I'm trying my best not to scream and pass out. 
"You look cute when you're nervous Soyeon, wait for me at the parking okay?" Yuqi smiled at me then turned around. 

'What the hell was that for?' I thought to myself. She headed to the changing/shower room first and I just let her. She didn't even let me breathe! I didn't even know that she's that bold outside work, my work to be specific.  

"PSSSt!" I heard someone whisper behind me, I was kinda startled because I thought I was alone. 

"You two dating?" SuA asked then I turned around to face her. 

"I thought you left? Did you see all of that?" I Asked, I can feel my face burning so I tried to hide it. 

"That's not even gonna work Soyeon, I mean she's a chick and you're a chick... You guys can date" SuA said playfully. 

"We're just going out to eat and that's all" I defended. 

"Well then good luck with that. But If you really like her I'd tell her. You prolly don't want to see her date someone else right?" SuA teased as she lightly elbows me. 

"I don't understand" I simply said. 

"That secretary of hers is very fishy, better keep your eye on her" SuA said then left me without saying another word. She's very talkative and loud for someone I just met. But I'm already comfortable around her and she seems like a person that I can trust easily. She even helped me back there. 

After a few minutes of standing all alone, I decided to head to the changing/shower room as well. I didn't sweat that much so It's best If I'd just change my clothes. 

I entered the stall I entered earlier and started changing my clothes, as I do so, I heard someone singing in the shower. 

'Do we need somebody
Just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

 Scared to be lonely
Uhh huh huh huh'

I didn't realize that I was ceased from what I was doing because of her voice. Why is my heart beating like crazy again? 

'Snap out of it Soyeon' I thought to myself. 

I finished changing my clothes, I brought something casual since I want to be comfortable. But still I don't know where we'll eat, I just hope that she'll take me somewhere not too fancy. 

I placed my used clothes in my bag and stepped out, but I immediately took a step back inside the stall because I saw Yuqi stepped out of the shower. She caught me looking at her while I swallowed deeply. 

"oh I see you didn't took a shower" Yuqi said as she arranges her stuff. 

"I-I don't need because I didn't even sweat that much." I stuttered, what the hell is wrong with my voice?

"Yeah and I did... so much actually and I believe you noticed right?" Yuqi said then looked at me with a smirk on her face. 

"Why would I? It's not like you're assuming that I was looking at you the whole time" I said then I raised my head. 

"What are you saying? of course not! You handed me a towel right?" Yuqi said then looked at me innocently again. Shit... 

"Oh yeah... I just thought that you.." I said but I didn't finish. 

"That I??" She asked then raised her right eye brow. 

"Nothing. I'll head to the parking Miss Song." I said plainly then left her there. When I was already outside, I let out all of the air in my lungs. 

'Is she trying to flirt with me while acting so innocently??' I thought to myself. 

I set my thoughts aside for a moment and head to the parking. I don't know but I got there in less than five minutes, maybe because I'm feeling an adrenaline rush right now. The image of Yuqi keeps popping in my head and I don't understand why. 

I got to the parking and searched around, I saw her silver car on the corner so I hurriedly went there. I just stood, waiting for her to arrive. Good thing I know what her car looks like, since I've driven it before. 

While waiting, my phone rang and it was my Mom's doctor calling. I answered it immediately of course. 

"Hello Doc? Is everything alright?" 

"Good Afternoon Miss Jeon, we just want to inform you that your mother has been showing signs of movement these past few hours" 

"Omoo!!! that's good news right? thank Goodness" 

"Yes,  she's getting better. Her vitals are stable and her brain activity are showing positive results so you don't have to worry about anything." 

"I'm glad to hear that Doc, thank you so much!" 

"No problem Miss Jeon, we're just doing our job" 

He said then dropped the call, for a moment there I thought something bad happened but I'm so happy to hear that she's getting better. In a few days, I'll probably be able to talk to her again. 

I opened my camera roll and scrolled down, I don't have that much pictures but I have lots of picture of me and my mom. I suddenly saw a picture of our whole family, but instead of feeling down, I felt happy because we were happy in the picture.

"You have a pretty smile" I heard someone spoke from behind, I was startled which made me turn my phone off. 

"How long have you been there? You're so quick" I said then turned around. 

"Now long enough, I didn't bother applying make up and drying my hair because I don't want to keep you waiting" Yuqi said then smiled widely at me. I look at her from head to toe and she was wearing loose pants and a hoodie. 

"Why do you look like that? I mean, aren't you going back to work after we eat?" I asked. 

"No, I don't have any schedule plus Jisoo can handle it." Yuqi said then gave me a wink. She went to the side and opened the car door for me. 

"So thoughtful of you Yuqi" I said then entered her car. I tried my best to stay calm and not make awkward actions. 

'We're just going to eat Soyeon' I thought to myself. 

Yuqi entered the driver seat and wore her seatbelt, so I did the same of course. 

"Oh yeah, how did you manage to find my car?" Yuqi asked then looked at me seriously. 

'Shit... think Soyeon think.' I thought to myself again. I blinked twice and tried to think of some lame explanation.

"It wasn't hard since judging from the other cars, I assumed that your car is the most expensive one and this car suits you" I simply said then she nodded. 

'that was too close' I thought to myself again.

"You have a good eye" She said then started the car. I really should relax, because this feeling of mine will get me in trouble. 

-- 

Sorry for not updating for more than a week : ((( I'm really busy bcoz my teachers are giving lots of school works lol. If only I could drop out but of course I can't HAHAHAHA  I'll finish this story don't worry! 

Please support Miyeon's Web Drama as well as Minnie's Sitcom. oh yeahhh and Jisoo's Snowdrop drama I CAN'T WAIT FOR ACTRESS MINNIE AND JISOO !!!! <3 

BTW I'm on #TEAMJIHOON

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45K 2.5K 18
"I can't be 'just friends' with you. Don't you get it? You're still on my mind every minute of the day" - A whole year went by without each others co...
23.2K 1.1K 22
When failure and nasty rumors ruined the life of Miyeon on her old school, she was about to give up on her dream and considered chasing a new one, bu...
8.8K 348 25
(Book 2 of NB: No Blueberries, a different timeline) After the heartbreak of losing their first love, they made Christian summon a powerful spell tha...
467 26 11
After being cheated on, Y/N swore revenge. Amidst a plan with her best friend, Y/N remembered the feelings of her forgotten first love; the perfect o...