Fate has it ways (Under Const...

By philippa20068

She had it all the perfect life,the prefect family and fiance. He was out for revenge for what her father did... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

964 22 0
By philippa20068

Ophelia Pov.

I wonder what the suprise.
A car came took us to mansion.

Oh my god what does he do for a living.

"So what my surprise" i said looking around.

"This is you surprise" he said.

Is he telling me this mansion is my surprise, i would love to take it but i would feel lonely.

"Do mean this mansion" i said .

He turn to me "no you idiot" he said.

That ass just called me an idiot "So what is my surprise" i said.

I really want to punch him.

"You be staying with me till i say so"he said walking into the house.

WHAT did i hear him right, i am going to stay here till he wants me to leave.

Doesn't he have a life to go to and why did he trick me.

Why does he want me to stay with him there must be catch.

He just kidnapped me i was an idiot to follow him.

can't he see i am pregnant and i have doctors appointments to go to.

I march right up to the house angry i saw him by the pool sitting on a chair he heard me and turns

"You bastard you trick me and did you forget i was pregnant i need to go to my doctors appointments and want if my baby comes early" i said i really want to punch him.

"I have a doctor for that i have everything i need on this island,so shut up the fuck up or you stress and sit down and relax" he said in calm voice but i could see he was angry.

Why does he even care about me or my baby.

But It my fault i am here i shouldn't have left with a stranger i barely even know.

I need to find away to get off this island.

I need to pretend when his no looking i call the pilot tell him to take me back.

But it's is nice here but i don't have any clothes.

"Where i am supports to get clothes you didn't plan that did you" i said laughing.

"Its in the closest  i have maternity and ones in your size now i planned everything did you think i was an idiot sweetheart" he said.

I hate him "why are you doing this" i said he comes closer to me touches my belly "i have my reasons princess" he whispers in my ear walks away.

I need to find out what the reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 33.7K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
328K 38.8K 19
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.2M 77.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...