Heartstrings

By Zangata101

Allison Parker is a seventeen year old girl who has never been fish kissed but she's more than okay with that... More

Chapter 1: Milkshake.
Chapter 2: The New Neighbors.
Chapter 3: Lies.
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare.
Chapter 5: Hungover.
Chapter 7: Sleepover.
Chapter 8: The ocean.
Chapter 9: Friends.
Chapter 10: Team Nick.
Chapter 11: Popular kids.
Chapter 12: First dance.
Chapter 13: Club 54.
Chapter 14: Not a rat.
Chapter 15: She's feisty.
Chapter 16: Never experienced a party.
Chapter 17: Jealous much?
Chapter 18: Savage shit.
Chapter 19: Never been kissed.
Chapter 20: Dead to me.
Chapter 21: Dance with me.
Chapter 22: knock on my window.
Chapter 23: The talk.
Chapter 24: Someone.
Chapter 25: Hate this feeling.
Chapter 26: The letter.
Chapter 27: Broke Allison Parker.
Chapter 28: Wish me dead.
Chapter 29: The alpha.
Chapter 30: Reminding me to forget.
Chapter 31: because I want to.
Chapter 32: Fight, fight, fight.
Chapter 33: True love stories never have endings.
Chapter 34: Love this Girl.

Chapter 6: Boys.

4.4K 214 35
By Zangata101

Allison's POV.

It's finally Friday, school session was short today and I got tones of homework to do but I found myself watching TV in the living room, I feel like I haven't been giving myself some alone time because of school. I can't wait for high school to be finally over so I can go to college, I applied to NYU earlier this year because I love the city and it's far away from home, I thought about applying to Harvard but I doubt if they would accept me, I know I'm a straight A student and all but Harvard is just way out of my league.

"Allie, can you please take this back." says my Mom, dragging me out of my thoughts.

I turn around on the couch to look at what she's referring to, she's holding the bowl that Nick dropped off on Wednesday night.

"No thanks, I'm good." I turn back around, concentrating on the television.

I'm trying my very best to avoid that douchebag and going to his house to return some stupid bowl is not how I'm gonna succeed.

She sits on the couch next to me, I can feel her eyes on me, on the side of my face, I try my best not to look at her but it's very uncomfortable so I look at her eventually.

"What?" I shrug.

"What's so bad about returning a bowl?" She asks, lifting the bowl in her hand.

I see what she's doing.

"I don't want to return it, mom, and can't we just keep it?" I suggest.

She laughs lightly.

"You are such a child, okay let's agree on something, I'll return this next door and you'll go shopping at the super market with my car." she offers, I scoff, looking elsewhere and shaking my head at her words.

Low brow, even for her.

"You know I can't drive." I say in a low tone.

"No, you can drive, you just choose not to." she says, like she's reminding me, "Allie, Your father would have wanted you to move on." she holds my hand but I immediately retrieve it from her hold.

"Mom, you have no idea what he would have wanted." I pull the bowl from her hands and storm out of the house.

The mention of driving really rattles me up, I know it wasn't my fault but I feel like it was, I feel like it's my fault that I crashed his new car in two days.

I stand on the porch to Nick's house, any thought is that it's rather cute, there are two white chairs on each side and they re-painted the house, it doesn't look so old and haunted any more.

I ring the doorbell for about two minutes but no one's opening the door, Nick's car is in the driveway so I know someone's in there, this might be some kind a breaking and entering crime but I creek the door open and let myself inside the house.

There's a grey carpet placed on the wooden floor, everything around me looks beautiful and organized, on my left is their living room and straight ahead is the staircase that leads upstairs.

Mrs Adams must be working on this house, it looks really different from what I imagined it to be from the inside.

But why is it so quiet in here?

"Hello? Anybody home?" I feel like I'm in a very creepy horror movie.

"Don't shut the door!" Shouts little Adam as he descends down the stairs.

Weird of him to say that.

"What door?" I ask, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Dan it, you already closed it." he walks passed me towards the front door and tries turning the knob but it doesn't open.

"Did I just lock myself in?" I ask, pointing at myself.

"Yes, the door has been acting weird since this morning, it only opens from outside." he informs me with a lazy voice.

Why am I not surprised? And I hope that makes them move out.

"I brought back your lunch box." I extend it to him, he gets it from my hands and disappears into what looks like their kitchen.

I stand by the entrance to the living room, staring at the white wooden door that won't open from the inside.

"So is there like a back door I could use?" I ask Adam with my eyes glued to the door and my insides acting up.

"It doesn't work either." says a much deeper and familiar voice. My whole back turns into a mixture of hot and cold.

Crap, this is what I was trying to avoid.

I slowly turn around to face him, he's leaning his shoulder against the wall with both hands in his pockets.

His eyes rake down my body and back up in a very unpleasant way, I feel so naked and uncomfortable that I end up looking down at my own appearance, I'm wearing a plain white t-shirt, denim shorts and Converse shoes and I let my hair down today.

Thank God I'm not naked.

He starts walking towards me and my insides begin to panic.

"Stop right there!" I raise my hand forward like freaking iron Man.

He stops, giving me a questionable look.

"Why?" He asks, sounding and looking lost.

"Don't come any step closer to me, I'm warning you." I speak in a confident tone.

He rolls his eyes at me.

"Don't flatter yourself, princess, I was heading to the living room." he points to the living room as he strides towards me and walks to the room.

Of course he was, how stupid of me.

I follow closely behind him, he sits down on the couch, I'm about to sit next to him when I see a huge spider crawling underneath the couch.

"Spider! Spider! Spider!" I scream, jumping on the couch and wrapping my hands around his arm, he tenses a little bit.

"Shut the fuck up, Allison, it's just a little spider." he turns to look at me over his shoulder and brushes it off like it's nothing.

I'm pretty sure he didn't even see it.

"Little? It was a huge spider and it almost got me." I look down at the floor, still holding his arm.

"It was small and harmless." he responds with an amused smile.

This is not a smile-ish moment, I really hate spiders.

"Then why didn't you warn me?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I don't know." he looks forward, "maybe I wanted you to hold my arm like this." he looks at me again with a smirk playing on his rosy lips.

I immediately let go of his arm, scooting away, I feel so embarrassed and disappointed in myself and damnit his skin was so warm I can literally feel the loss of touch.

Grosses me out.

"Remind me never to come here ever again." I shift in my seat.

"I don't think that will be-"

"Nick, Jason is here and he opened the door!" shouts Adam from somewhere around the house, I didn't even hear the door click.

"Oh thank God." I quickly get up and rush out of the living room.

Jason Jackson, the school's biggest douchebag of them all is standing by the front door, holding it open while he types and smiles down at his phone.

I have no idea what girls see in him, besides his good looks of course but sometimes, good looks shouldn't be abused.

"Hey, dude, thanks for coming." Nick and Jason do the bro side hug thing while I watch.

Why am I just standing here?

I start walking towards them and the door but before I walk further out of the house, Nick grabs my wrist.

Shoot.

Didn't I see that coming.

"Where are you going? Let me introduce you first." I know for sure that he's trying to irritate me and it's working.

"Bro, this is my neighbor, Allison, she's friends with Amanda, Parker this is my friend Jason but I have a feeling that you already know him." he introduces us and for some unknown reason, he put emphasis on Amanda's name.

And yes, I know who Jason is, I have known him and his sister Lilian since middle school and ever since then, the two siblings have been like teen celebrity high schoolars, I think its kind of 'eventful' that this is the first time that he gets to know my name.

"Oh yeah, I think I've seen her around school." says Jason like he's trying to remember me.

He thinks?

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I pull it out to read a message from Amanda.

"wanna come over later?" it reads.

I feel like I haven't been at Amanda's house in years, mostly because of school and also because of Amanda's weekend outings.

"yeah sure" I reply.

I look up to find both boys looking at me like a bunch of creeps.

"Never seen a girl texting before?" I ask them, my tone full of sarcasm.

"No, we were actually staring at your tits." Jason points at my shirt, Nick slaps his friend's arm with the back of his hand while I lift my hands over to my chest as an attempt to hide my boobs.

This is harassment, right?

I'm not wearing a bra, my breasts are small so I look very ridiculous in bras that don't fit me perfectly and I think bras are very ichy and uncomfortable but this should teach me to wear a bra next time.

"Perverts." I whisper more to myself.

"He's just kidding, we..were not.. staring at your uh.. perfect tits." Nick stifles a laugh, Jason laughs.

Just as the saying goes, all guys are the same, I do believe it even though I haven't tried any of them.

"Whatever, douchebags." I finally find an opportunity to walk away from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 238 8
Grant Young has been running from his nightmares for years, never getting too close to anyone, especially women, for fear of them attempting to dig i...
3.9K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
173 21 34
Seventeen-year-old high school graduate, Jessica has her life sprawling out of control until she meets a stranger who has her lonely heart beating in...
629K 15K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...