haikyuu lemons πŸπŸ‹(requests...

By mango_writes

haikyuu lemons with requests!! More

Intro/Requests
Bokuto
Fukurodani
Karasuno
Kageyama
Tsukishima
Yamaguchi
Tanaka
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
Nishinoya
Asahi
Daichi
Tsukishima
Nekoma
Kenma
Aoba Johsai (Seijoh)
Maddog
Shiratorizawa
Tendō
tendō pt 2 10k SPECIAL
Inarizaki
Itachiyama
Sakusa 15k special
Johzenji
Terushima
Terushima pt 2
Date tech
Nohebi
Updates and Headcanons (any gender)
UPDATE

Osamu

15.7K 134 131
By mango_writes

Authors Notes~
skip to ze 🍋 for hornee
someone requested this and honestly it got be really excited to write it
i promise i'm getting to requests and stuff!!
thank you guys sm for 20k (30k now) ily all mwah kisses
anyways enjoy~

Practice was finally over for Osamu and you almost squealed with excitement. Sure practice and nationals can get in the way but once that's over i'm always ... first? well that was what you were thinking until he walked right past you, groaning tiredly walking with Suna out the gym, not even acknowledging you.

"Samu?" your voice cracked as you called out. He turned, paused for a moment, smiled and continued walking. what. the. fuck. You sucked in your breath and stared waiting for it to click in his head, but he just continued walking. well maybe he was just extremely tired. no, you've told yourself that for too long. you'll confront him... tomorrow. Oh come on you can't blame yourself, he looked so tired and pitiful, there was no way you could argue with him. he probably wouldn't understand and would slur nonsense anyway.

       The next day came and you were ready. You even wrote a script so you wouldn't mess up. Only one problem though. The man was absolutely gorgeous. Sweat beaded along his skin, muscles bulging as he warmed up, eye bags oddly prominent. He'd never had trouble sleeping before.. maybe you shouldn't-

        "Hey y/n, are you coming in or what?" called atsumu from inside the gym. You facepalmed on the inside at his loudness but entered anyways.

        "sorry, kinda lost in my head," you mumbled, standing awkwardly to the side.

      "did you come here to marvel at my beauty?" Atsumu flexed his arms, all of them shirtless and sweaty, but you're eyes were only on one. The one who wasn't even looking at you. You looked away to be met with suna, maybe you shouldn't confront Osamu today. As you and suna chatted you couldn't help but feel a bit more relaxed, suna was just as much your friend as he was samus.

"Y/n,you're still coming over after practice tonight right?" Osamus words cut into your conversation sharp and demanding. You hadn't made plans though?

"Yeah of course," you muttered, confused but going with it anyways. As practice began, suna kept making you laugh, even falling flat on his face because he was looking at you instead of where he was going. You giggled along and felt a bit better, your shoulders rising as if a weight you didn't know had been lifted.

        Then practice ended ...

        "Y/n lets go." his harsh voice cut into your conversation with suna, he was already cleaned and changed, his hair damp from the showers. You gave Suna a quick goodbye hug before jogging to meet up with Samu, who was speed walking to his car.

"Are you trying to ruin this for me?" It had been quick for about 10 awkward minutes until his voice cut the tension.

"Ruin what..?" you didn't want to make him more upset but you knew if you didn't reply he would only get more upset.

"this is the last year i have with Atsumu and you're distracting me." he sounded a bit sad, as if he was holding back. You knew what he meant and it hit you all at once.

This was the last year Atsumu and Osamu would be living their lives together, atsumu was going to continue volleyball while Osamu was only doing it for his brother. Being twins, they've always been together, and now it's ending.

"Samu you know that wasn't my intention. I just want to spend time with you, you could have said something and i would gladly give you space." you tested the waters, slowly reaching over and rubbing his thigh lovingly. you knew it always calmed him. His breath hitched before he took your hand in his, holding it there as he turned into the parking lot of your apartment complex. He shuffled in his seat to face you and you turned to face him.

"i just..." he groaned in frustration, his hands wiping down his face. his tongue traced his lips muttering out a soft please as his thumb pulls your bottom lip before pulling you in, kissing you slow and passionately, his hand traveling into your hair and pulling it to guide you where he wanted you, your hands pulling into his. anything you ever did with osamu was always quick and rough but this seemed different, different in a way you definitely liked. you leaned over and climbed into his lap, straddling his legs and moaning into the kiss.

you pulled away to see his eyes still closed as he licks his lips, his eyes fluttering open to half mass before he pulls you back in, his lips grinding against yours with haste, his tongue glazing over your lips, a whimper begging for your lips to part.

You smirk into the kiss keeping your lips closed, pulling another whimper from him, his hands roaming along your back, his fingers so gentle you can barely feel it. Goosebumps trailed up with his fingers as he glides his hands up and down your spine slowly, as he pulled away feathering soft kisses and kitten licks down your neck, your fingers fisting into his shirt as breathy huffs glide past your lips.

He trails his kisses back up and along your jaw, finally reaching your lips and sucking on your bottom lip before kneading your lips together again, his tongue gliding along next to yours. your tongues dancing until he's sucking on your tongue and pushing you back against the steering wheel, your back arching. he pulls away with his forehead pressed to yours, both o you catching your breath.

~🍋~

"let's go inside yeah?" he breathes against your neck, his words breathy and low. You nod and move so he can open the door, before you can step out he picks you up bridal style, his arms flexing to hold you up as he shuts his door with a kick.

"i can walk, my legs work you know?" you laugh, pulling his jaw to look at you.

"yeah but you won't later, might as well compensate for it now," he shrugged placing a small kiss on your temple.

As you were carried through your apartment, your clothes along with his scattered along the floor to your bedroom where you were both breathlessly kissing each other, grinding to meet each other as he muttered praise and compliments. his hands traveled to your back unclipping your bra and pulling the straps off your arms, using his teeth to drag it off your body and toss it aside, his eyes never leaving yours as his head went down between your legs, biting your underwear and dragging it down your legs and tossing that too, kissing his way up your legs.

"wait samu we never-" before you could speak he licked a long strip up your thigh before blowing air against your heat, shivers rolling up your spice as heat pricked along your body heating you up as sweat began to form along both of you. his tongue dancing along your clit as his hands massaged your hips. soft mewls escaped your lips as your hands mindlessly gripped at his hair. His groans vibrate through you as he exhales from his nose, his breath hitting you as his tongue traced along your slit before spitting on you then pushing his tongue in, a loud moan being pulled from your chest as your back arched away from the best. neither of you had done anything like this before, it was slow and sensual and you knew you weren't going to last much longer.

     "samu osamu, fuck samu please i'm going to cum! go faster!" you yell out pulling him closer by his hair, a low growl of approval rumbled in his chest as his tongue thrusted into you faster as you clenched around him, your slick dripping which was soon licked up and his tongue thrusted back into you was the last straw as you came into his mouth knocking the air out of you as you fell down on the bed breathlessly.

      "you taste so good baby, fuck you did so good my love," he smiled against your leg, licking his lips and kissing along your thighs once again, sucking marks into your skin while your chest heaved up and down from the sudden pleasure rise and drop.

      "samu~" you groan out grabbed at his boxers but he pulled your hand up to his lips and trailed kisses down your arm towards your lips, pushing himself inbetween your legs as his hands held yours.

      "you don't have to do a thing, let me please you~" he smiled as he kisses along your jaw. you felt bad but as he spit on his fingers and his hands slid between your thighs you felt that maybe it was okay just this once.

      "you taste so good you know that? i made you cum with my tongue i wanna see if your beautiful hole can cum from my fingers too~" he smirked and licked along the shell of your ear, his fingers circling slowly on your clit sending waves of pleasure flowing through you.

      "you look so pretty under me," his other hand coming up to pinch one of your nipples, moans and mewls leaving you as he continued playing with your clit, mouthing at your neck he continued his praise.

      "you're a goddess and i'm your worshiper, the only one who can make you feel this good. say it, say i'm the only one." he licked a long strip up your neck soothing the marks he left as two fingers entered you, thrusting deep and slow.

     "Osamu~ you're- ahh~ the only fuck! one!" you moan out clawing at his back from overstimulation. you're still sensitive from your last orgasm and his tongue traced your nipple while his hand was massaging your thigh and his other was thrusting into you, still slow and deep. he smiled clearly pleased with you.

      "kiss me." he whispered, his voice hoarse and his lips hovered inches from yours, you lean up and connect your lips to his, frantically groaning into each other, another growl rumbling in his chest as you clenched around his fingers.

      "yeah baby just like that, tighten up on me, god you're beautiful." he whispers, his hand now lining your body, his eyes trailing down you to where you were swallowing his finger, a whimper leaving his lips as he slumped forward, his forehead on your collarbone as you continued to mewl from his fingers.

      "i'm close!" you moan out, gripping his shoulders hard. he smiles and takes but your wrists in his left hand, holding them above your head while he leaned down and began licking you. you finally cum around his tongue as he laps up your juices, then his fingers, the sight making you whimper.

      "you make me so hard i can barely control myself around you, everything you do is ... perfect." he whispers so quietly you almost didn't hear him, he trails kisses up your stomach and kisses each of your temples before staring into your eyes, both of you breathing heavy.

      "i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm so sorry," he states pulling back and staring down at you, his tent prominent.

      "for what samu?" you started to get worried he was regretting everything he'd just done, he'd made you cum twice already! Not only that, he took things nice and slow and passionate, not how you used to do things, fast and rough like a couple of horny rabbits. that didn't bother you but this felt more special.

      "this is about me pleasing you, i wanna make you feel good, but i can't control myself anymore~" he groaned out, shuffling out of his boxers and planes himself a little.

"samu please~ please just put it in!" you groan, pulling him down by his shoulders allowing your arms to wrap and cross around the back on his neck, his tip pressing against your clit making you both moan. He began to push himself into your heat, still a little tight since it's been a while but cum, slick and spit acted as lube making it a bit easier for him to slide in.

"you're doing so well, just a little more my love~" he cooed, his hands massaging your hips again as he placing loving kissing along the side of your neck he has yet to mark. you yelp as he bottoms out, his balls slightly tapping your ass.

"move right now samu please move!" you whine thrusting up to give yourself more pleasure, he nods, nosing at your neck as he pulls out and pushes back in slowly, a soft mewl leaving your lips as you close your eyes, allowing the pleasure to flow through your veins, blood pulsing through your body.

"i can feel your heartbeat, you feel so good~" he breathes, low grunts flowing from his and creating a harmony with your soft mewls, as his slow and steady yet deep thrusts pulse through you both. he throbbed inside you, his cock begging to go faster, begging to demolish you. He began to speed up, his elbows grinding into the bed beside you as you clawed his back, your soft moans turning into screams as his grunts became louder, both of you chasing your highs as he lifted himself to look over your body, his veins becoming prominent in his arms as his hands fisted the sheets, his abdomen flexing and his head flung back in pure ecstasy.

"you feel so damn good~ fuck princess how did i get so ngh~ lucky!" he pants out, his adam's apple bobbing as he spoke, his thrusts faltering for a second only for his head to come down, watching as he continues to thrust into you fast and deep, his arms flexing and your legs shaking, your nails dragging along his skin definitely drawing blood as you yell and scream his name.

"yeah baby just like that, show everyone who's making you feel good~" he groans, kissing more marks into your neck as you cum around him.

"yeah good girl cumming on my cock, ahh~ yeah tighten on me just like that fuck yeah milk my cum out of me come on i know you can do it~" he coos in your ear licking along the shell and kissing down your jaw as he finally cums with a low growl as his chest flexed and he fell onto your chest, both of you panting to get your breath back and before you can even come down for the overstimulation his head is back between your legs lapping up your mixed juices and cleaning you out, your voice almost gone which results in soft groggy moans escaping your lips before you cum again, your legs shaking violently.

"we're not done yet beautiful, think you can handle more?" he laughed, you silently nod, running your hands up and down his shoulders.

       "let me ride you please," you beg breathlessly, he cocks his eyebrow at you before shrugging and switching your spots. your legs burned and shook but you wanted to help a little. You gripped his length and slowly slide down onto him, a slight hiss leaving you and his mouth attached to one of your nipples sucking and flicking his tongue over it, a soft groan leaving you.

        "you're doing so good doll, keep moving~" he cooed, his hands resting on your hips and guiding you down further until your hips met his. You allowed yourself a second before slowly rocking back and forth on him, your moans coming out as hoarse whimpers and soft groans pulled from him. It was a smooth and sensual feeling, yet you felt your legs giving even more than they already were. you lean forward panting against his neck as he grinding up meeting with yours.

     "you're doing amazing~" he whispered, breathing harshly against your chest and caressing your sides, thrusting a bit faster into you. his head flew back as his cum painted your walls white, you following soon after.

     "let's take a shower yeah?" he cooed, smoothing his hands down your back.

boosh besties this took so long we hit 41k reads
anywho ty so much
i hope you enjoyed :)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.5K 29
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝖺 π—Œπ—π—’ 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—-𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, π–»π—Žπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 π—ˆοΏ½...
124K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
31.9K 279 48
There will be: Lemon/Smut πŸ‹ Fluff☁️ Angst/Sadβ˜”οΈ Yandereβ›“ Started: 10/13/20 - Ended ?/?/?
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)