haikyuu lemons πŸπŸ‹(requests...

By mango_writes

haikyuu lemons with requests!! More

Intro/Requests
Bokuto
Fukurodani
Karasuno
Kageyama
Tsukishima
Yamaguchi
Tanaka
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
Nishinoya
Asahi
Daichi
Tsukishima
Nekoma
Kenma
Aoba Johsai (Seijoh)
Shiratorizawa
Tendō
tendō pt 2 10k SPECIAL
Inarizaki
Osamu
Itachiyama
Sakusa 15k special
Johzenji
Terushima
Terushima pt 2
Date tech
Nohebi
Updates and Headcanons (any gender)
UPDATE

Maddog

14.5K 127 226
By mango_writes

Authors Notes~
skip to 🍋 for hornee
anyways enjoy~
———————————
your pov

     Kentarō Kyōtani, my old high school crush is also now my next door neighbor. What kind of movie is this?

      I've been renting this apartment for a while, actually as soon as i got out of high school. I heard he was still playing volleyball for another team, and he gotten taller, more built, and obviously hotter.

     I actually found out he lived next to be about a week after i moved in, when i was emptying my trash down the chute in just my towel. He wore eyeliner, smokey eyeliner that made his glare 100x better. A pantie dropper since day one.

     After another long day of work, i walked down the hall and noticed my gorgeous neighbor standing outside his door on the phone. I sighed hoping i wouldn't make a fool of myself. I adjusted my skirt and looked up, giving a small smile towards him. A smirk spread across his lips.

     "Hey Kyōtani, long day?" i ask, raking my eyes long and slow along his build. Sweat dripped down his revealed skin as tight jeans sculpted his muscular thighs, his tight shirt clinging to his abs and his meaty neck moving as his adam's apple revealed a swallow. this man is a greek god. I thought to myself.

     "you have no idea," he grunted, allowing his eyes to rank across my body as well. I shuddered and tried to hide the heat creeping up my neck.

     "say, y/n, do you wear those cute little outfits for me? or are you just a little whore and show off for everyone?" his words sliced  through me, sending heat through my body as i rubbed my thighs.

     "i don't wear what i wear for anyone but myself," pushing my lust to the side i replied sharply and rolled my eyes, hoping he couldn't see right through me and notice how wet i was getting just from his small remark. he opened his mouth to reply but his phone began to ring.

     "hello?" he asked into the phone, i began fiddling with my keys to get to my door when his broad hand reached across and held my door. a woman's voice spook on the other side but i couldn't hear what she was saying.

     "i can't make it sorry, got plans." and with that he hung up and rolled his eyes.

      "sorry about that, anyways i wanted to ask you, would you want to try some food? i keep coming up with recipes and no one to try them." he asked blankly, as if his earlier remark hadn't happened.

     "oh sure, you have my number right? just text me whenever and i'll stop by!" with that i escaped into my apartment and ran to my room, flinging off my clothes and flopping on my bed, lust filling my body as heat flooded every part of me.

God why now, i really need to get off. why did i find that so hot? usually i hate when guys act like i'm theirs. The thought of being Kyōtani's only made my face heat up more. I felt my cheeks and they were extremely hot, I can't do anything when i'm this horny. i crawl along my bed to my side table and open the second drawer, a stupid gift a friend gave me as a joke a while back may actually come in handy.

     Kyōtani's pov

     As I slouched on my couch i leaned my head back, a low sigh left my lips. Why did i have to say something like that? She isn't even mine what's wrong with me? i sounded so toxic FUCK. I rolled my eyes and sat up, too annoyed with myself to stay still.

     And that's when i heard it, soft, muffled moans and cries of my name coming from the walls. I froze and walked over to my wall and leaned against it, hearing where our bedrooms connected.

     "Ah- AH~ Kyōtani !~" i felt heat rush through my body at the sound of my name. is she really doing that to the thought of me? i smirked at the thought and decided to pay a little visit to my neighbor.

     your pov

     I covered my mouth trying to hide how good i felt, knowing how thin the walls are. As I was nearing my finish i heard a loud banging on my door and it wouldn't stop. i slipped on a thong and a big shirt, frustrated, i sighed and stomped towards the door.

     "Yes?" i asked rolling my eyes until realizing who was at my door.  Kentarō Kyōtani.

     "oh Kentarō, i- mean Kyōtani.. everything okay?" heat creeped up the sides of my neck. damn it y/n why'd you use his first name. a sly smirk formed along his lips.

    "well i heard you screaming my name so i decided i'll really give you something to scream about." his smug face quickly captured mine into a kiss, his tongue prodding my lips and shoving his tongue into my mouth, a moan leaking into the kiss.

     "mm you like that? does it feel good?" he smirked against my lips, his hands reaching down and slowly rubbing along my slit.

     "ahh~ fuck Kentarō Kyōtani if you don't fuck me right now!" i growl out not realizing how feral this man made me. his eyes widened before throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards my bedroom.

~🍋~

     "do i make you that needy.. hm? do i make you so wet you gotta growl at me?" i nod frantically as he threw me onto the bed, removing his shirt in the process. he looked down at me with dark eyes and a sharp toothed smile, almost vampire like. he leaned down, placing his head between my thighs as he smirked up at me, gripping the hem on my shirt and pulling it up, he took my thong in his teeth and slowly pulled them down, his slanted eyes still holding onto mine. his tongue licked up slowly along my folds sending shivers up my spine and low moan leaving my lips as i grip onto his hair, a growl leaving his lips, sending a vibration into me. i slowly let go and he glares lowering his eyes. he roughly gripped my hand and put it back into his hair and licked slowly again, smirking against me as another moan left my lips and my hand gripped his hair tighter. lick after lick i felt my body losing control.

     "f-fuck please~ Kyōtani please!~" i called out trying to push his head.

     "you don't like it?" he pops up still holding onto my thighs.

     "no i- i'll let you do whatever you want just please, fuck me!~" i moan out shamelessly. i know i should be embarrassed but i've dreamed about this so many times i can't just let this opportunity slide past me. he smiles and pulls down his pants and boxers, nodding at my shirt. i flung it off and across the room grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into another kiss.

      "oh fuck y/n," he groans rubbing himself against my folds as we kissed, his tongue dancing with mine. i moan into the kiss thrusting my hips into him, whining a bit.

     "yes oh fuck yes whine for me baby thats so hot~" he growls into my ear pushing me down and rubbing himself along my folds faster.

     "ah~ Kentarō!~" i moan out gripping his shoulders. he stopped all motion and looked into my eyes, his eyes wide.

     "ah... sorry i didn't-" before i could finish my sentence he pushed himself into me and put his head on my shoulder thrusting at a medium pace.

     "say it again, fuck y/n say it again please oh shit you're so tight fuck fuck you're driving me crazy~" he groans out nibbling along my neck.

    "Kentarō you feel so good!~" i moan out clawing his back as his thrusts get faster, a shein layer of sweat over his chest abs and face. his head thrown back and his adam's apple bobbing as he groans and growls, holding onto my hips as he continues his thrusts.

     "haah~ you have no idea how much i wanted this~ walking around in those short night dresses, calling me out and bouncing, always having your hands on me, f-fuck oh god you feel amazing under me~" he looks down with his eyes glaring at me, his eyebrows furrowed as he moved one of my legs over his shoulder, his other hand rubbing harsh circles on my clit.

   "Kyōtani~ oh Kyōtani please! please let me cum~" i cry out clawing at his arms and back. he smirks and lifts me up, carrying me, he drops me back down onto himself, the relief of cumming flowing through my veins as i grip onto him and flew my head back screaming out his name.

    "that's right, call out my name, let everyone know who's pussy this is, let everyone know who's fucking you baby. you came all around my cock like the dirty little slut you are. fuck you're tightening around me, you like milking my cock like that hm? you like being called dirty names and holding onto me while i drop you onto my cock?" i nod frantically calling out yes after yes. he chuckles and places me on the floor pumping himself a couple times, tapping my lips.

     "open for up for daddy," he smirks as i open my mouth, my tongue lulling out. he pumps himself in his hands a couple more times before cumming with a low groan of my name.

    "if you wanna be daddy's good little whore you gotta swallow it, oh yeah fuck that's so hot just like that you slut," his eyes softened as i tried to get up and collapsed into his arms.

    "let's get you to the bathroom, this way right?" he asks picking me up and leading me towards my bathroom. i push my head into his chest and nod, kissing along his collarbone. he rubbed my back as he ran the water and sat in the tub with me, washing all along my body, his fingers tracing along my cleavage down my stomach and sides.

    "you're beautiful y/n. i've noticed that since high school. you consumed every thought i had, watching you cheer from the bleachers. i felt so mad at everyone that laid eyes on you. from the beginning i wanted you to be mine." he spoke low as his hands rubbing along my body. i felt heat raise to my cheeks as i did the same to him.

     "i thought you didn't even notice me, i was always jealous of the girls who ran down to see you." i admitted shyly, he took my jaw and placed kisses along my jaw down my neck to my chest pulling me into his lap as he continued kissing along my body.

     "you like this?" he asked, using his hands to roll my tits in his hands as he sucked hickeys into my neck. i moaned out nodded and he smirked against my skinned slowing moving one hand down to rub himself.

    "kyō~ let me do it for you," i smirked feeling more confident. he shook his head.

    "don't even worry about it baby, ima make you feel good. you did so good today, fuck please say you'll be mine," giggling i nodded and moved so that i could kiss him. he smiled into the kiss and straightened up kissing me deeper feeling along my folds. he pressed his fingers into me and curled them, thrusting his fingers in and out faster while he fisted himself, our moans flowing into the kiss.

    "how're you already tight again damn," he growls throwing his head back as he fisted himself faster, his fingers thrusting into me while his thumb rubbed circles on my clit. i moaned in response, gripping onto his shoulders as i kissed and licked along his neck feeling my orgasm near.

     "f-fuck kyō i'm gonna cum!~" i moan out against his neck. he nods and lifts up my legs and lowers his face licking me up as i cum.

     "you taste amazing my dirty little slut~" he smirked against me as i fell against him, laying inbetween his legs, my head on his chest as i hummed out in satisfaction.

    "baby this is nice and all but i'm so hard i'm throbbing," he laughed out. i rolled my eyes and moved so i could push him on the edge of the bathtub. i held onto his thighs and took his member in my mouth bobbing and sucking him, his hands tangled in my hair. look up at him and moan as i see him glaring at me, his teeth clenched as his eyebrows furrowed, my name leaving his lips in a gasping moan as he came in my mouth.

     "let's wash off for real and we can relax, i'll give you a maddog massage, how does that sound?" he smiles down at me and i smile back at him. he slides back down into the tub grabbing my jaw and taking my lips with his into a long, sensual kiss.

word count: 2214
honestly love this one and love him anywho
i hope you enjoyed thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 205 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
31.6K 279 48
There will be: Lemon/Smut πŸ‹ Fluff☁️ Angst/Sadβ˜”οΈ Yandereβ›“ Started: 10/13/20 - Ended ?/?/?
253K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
908K 11.8K 21
β–· Thank you for the support all these years. β–· WARNING: Some of these will contain mature themes. They will be labeled NSFW