A Right Turn

By creativeEngg

What if Swara is the girl Sanskar loved when he was thrown out of the house the first time. Kavya was Swara's... More

Announcements
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

5.

1.1K 54 9
By creativeEngg

In the morning, Sharmistha went to meet Shekhar at his shop but Shekhar refused to talk to her. So, she declared that he would have to talk to her, if not in private, then in public. So, they went to a relatively private place, a park, near his shop to talk. They kept on arguing and finally, she dropped the bomb that Swara and Kavya are his daughters on him. But, it was not just Shekhar who got to know the truth that day but Kavya as well. She was passing by that park when she saw them arguing and got to know the truth. 

She went into an identity crisis after knowing the truth. Her life till that moment started playing in her head. She couldn't even contact Swara now, and she also suspected Swara knew about it because she was not so hostile towards the Gododias but one day it was like a switch was flicked and she changed. Kavya didn't notice when morning changed to noon and noon to evening. She was at a ghat, contemplating her whole life. She was deep in her thoughts when someone came from behind and twirled her.

"What the!" Kavya exclaimed and raise her hand to slap that guy but he held her hand in the nick of time and started spouting nonsense.

"Kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho? Main ache se janti hun tum jaise cheap ladko kon." Kavya replied.

"Main aapko, kis angle se cheap lagta hun?" He asked and twirled. Then he started a story about his girlfriend with whom he was to elope and in the excitement of eloping hugged her. Kavya didn't say anything else to him since she didn't have any energy left to argue. When she came out with her cycle, he was collecting money from his friends. When saw her, he tried to placate her but she sprayed pepper spray on his and his friends' eyes.

Shomi, Shekhar, and Kavya could not sleep the whole night contemplating this issue. Kavya needed someone to talk about this issue. Dida and Shomi would gloss over this issue and Swara was unreachable, so settled for Ragini as this also affected her life. So, she texted this information to Ragini but left out about Swara also being Shekhar's daughter and slept. The next day, she tried to get Ragini's point of view on this matter but Parvati never left her alone. Then, there was the problem of lucky who circled her with his friends to blacken her face and settle the score for the previous night but turned the tables on them.

After trying to speak with Ragini the whole day without any result, she caught her on the terrace but before they could discuss anything, Parvati found them and created a new drama. Her dida also came there and dragged her down. She was very angry with Kavya.

On the terrace, Parvati narrated the story of the conflict between the two families. According to her version, Sharmistha after her divorce tricked Shekhar into falling for her. When Janki, Ragini's mother, found out about the affair she was devastated and ran away due to which her foot slipped and she fell down the stairs and consequently, dying. This angered Ragini and rightly so. So, she decided to meet Kavya one last time and settle the issue forever. Having an amicable relationship with her mother's killer's family was just not done.

At Bangalore airport...

"Hum kuch bhul toh nahi rahe hai?" Swara asked.

"Relax, sab leliya hai aur jo kuch bhi chut gaya hai hum waha khareed lenge. Don't worry, tumhe main jungle main nahi le jaa raha hun." Sanskar assured.

"Bina phone ke toh mujhe wesa hin lag raha hai." She grumbled. "Aur tum jo Kolkata jane ka bol rahe for at least two more weeks after this, kam ka kya hoga?" She asked.

"Oh ho wifey, tum na inn panch saalon mein relax karna hin bhul gayi ho," Sanskar replied putting an arm across her. "Relax, maine sab intajam kar dia hai."

"hmm..."

"Sirf hmm. Thoda toh excitement dikhao."

"Main ander se excited hun, par shayad tum sahi keh rahe ho. Itne din hogaye hai carefree rahe hai. Shayad main relax karna hin bhul gayi hun."

"Isiliye toh hum ja rahe hai, woh carefree Shona ko bahar nikalne." Sanskar replied trying to cheer her up. It will be very difficult for him to go back to Kolkata but he cannot keep Swara away from her family anymore. His family was cold and oppressing but her was warm and loving. She took a huge decision to leave everything behind for him, not knowing how their future will be or even if her family will ever speak to her. He can do at least this much for her, moreover, Kolkata was such a big city, and his family usually kept away from Bengalis. There was very little chance of them crossing paths.

"Sanskar, chale?" Swara called him, breaking his train of thoughts. "Boarding ka time ho gaya."

"Han chalo."

The next morning Kavya was trying to placate her dida by her bad cooking when Ragini called her to talk in private. She was very hopeful after the call that the constant conflicts can be stopped. So she reached the designated place before time and was waiting for Ragini.

"Kavya," Ragini called her after she reached there.

Kavya happily turned to her and replied, "Mujhe pura biswas tha ki tum mujhe baat karne keliye zaroor bulaogi. After all, tum bhi chati hona ki ye roz roz ke jhagde khatam hojaye."

"Bakwas band karo Kavya. Hum tumhe bas ye batane aaye hai ki humare maa ke katil ke pariwar ke saath hume koi rishta nahi rakhna." Ragini accused.

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho? Tumhari dadi ye sab bola hai na tumhe? Ragini tumhari dadi jhoot bol rahi hai, woh toh wese bhi hume pasand hin karti." 

"Bas karo Kavya, humari dadi humse jhoot kyun bolegi? Unhone hume ek maa ki tarah pala hai. Hume tumhara plan, pura samajh aachuka hai. Jo kam tumhari maa na kar payi woh kam tum pura karna chahti ho."

"Kya?" Kavya asked, shocked.

"Han, tumhari maa humare papa se shaadi karna chahti thi, jo ki ho nahi paya. Aur tum wahi kam pura karna chahti ho."

"Ragini, tum galat samajh rahi ho. Asa kuch nahi, tumhari dadi tumhare dimag main bewajah ki baatein dal rahi hai. Mera biswas karo."

"Kyun? Lagti kya ho tum humari? Aur han woh behen hone wala jhoot phirse mat bolna."

"Woh jhoot nahi hai."

"Jhoot hai. Humare papa ki sirf ek hin beti hai. Aur tumhe pata chal raha hai ki tum kya bakwas kar rahi ho? Zara aapni badi behan ka socho, unhe kaisa lagega ye sab sunke." Ragini said and turned to leave.

"Ragini meri baat toh suno." Kavya held her hand to stop her from leaving.

"Hume kuch nahi sunna," Ragini said and pushed her away. Kavya fell from the stair due to her push. She was sitting on the ground like that for some time contemplating everything that just happened. All this was witnessed by Parvati who was happy that her machinations worked. Kavya got up and started aimlessly walking. She did not know when reached the same place where she had first met lucky.

She stood by the railing and kept on crying. Someone pulled her from behind and threw gulaal on her. When she opened her eyes, it was lucky and his gang.

"Bas, ab hua score settle. Ab mujhe chain ke nind aayegi. Woh kya hai na, jab tak score settle nahi ho jata mujhe nind nahi aati." Lucky kept talking while Kavya just kept looking at him with her tears flowing. "Arre, kya hua. Main socha ki jis dusmani ki suruwat itne dhamake se hui hai usko ek grand farewell de dun." Lucky said.

"Dushmani dard ke alawa aur kuch nahi deti."

"Are you okay? Omi, pani de."

"Nahi, it's okay." Kavya said and started to leave but she stopped after some steps and asked, "ab toh humare bich sari dushmani khatam hogayi na?"

"Of course."

"Thank god, maine life main ek dushmani toh khatam ki." She said and left while lucky looked on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindi Translations:

"Kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho? Main ache se janti hun tum jaise cheap ladko kon." ----> "What nonsense are you talking about? I know cheap guys like you."

"Main aapko, kis angle se cheap lagta hun?" ----> "From which angle, do I look cheap to you?"

"Hum kuch bhul toh nahi rahe hai?" ----> "Are we forgetting something?"

"Relax, sab leliya hai aur jo kuch bhi chut gaya hai hum waha khareed lenge. Don't worry, tumhe main jungle main nahi le jaa raha hun." ----> "Relax, I have kept everything and if we forget anything, we'll buy it there. Don't worry, I'm not taking you to a jungle."

"Bina phone ke toh mujhe wesa hin lag raha hai." ----> "Without my phone, I feel like that."

"Aur tum jo Kolkata jane ka bol rahe for at least two more weeks after this, kam ka kya hoga?" ----> "And you are also thinking of going to Kolkata for at least two more weeks after this, what about work?"

"Oh ho wifey, tum na inn panch saalon mein relax karna hin bhul gayi ho" ----> "Oh wifey, you have forgotten how to relax in these 5 years."

"Relax, maine sab intajam kar dia hai." ----> "Relax, I have arranged everything."

"Sirf hmm. Thoda toh excitement dikhao." ----> "Only hmm. Show some excitement."

"Main ander se excited hun, par shayad tum sahi keh rahe ho. Itne din hogaye hai carefree rahe hai. Shayad main relax karna hin bhul gayi hun." ----> "I'm excited from the inside, but maybe you are right. It's been so long since I have been carefree. Maybe I have forgotten how to relax."

"Isiliye toh hum ja rahe hai, woh carefree Shona ko bahar nikalne." ----> "That why we are going, to bring back the carefree Shone."

"Sanskar, chale?" ----> "Sanskar, lets go?"

"Boarding ka time ho gaya." ----> "It's time for boarding."

"Han chalo." ----> "Yeah let's go."

"Mujhe pura biswas tha ki tum mujhe baat karne keliye zaroor bulaogi. After all, tum bhi chati hona ki ye roz roz ke jhagde khatam hojaye." ----> "I had full faith that you will call me to talk. After all, you also want that these daily fights must stop."

"Bakwas band karo Kavya. Hum tumhe bas ye batane aaye hai ki humare maa ke katil ke pariwar ke saath hume koi rishta nahi rakhna." ----> "Stop this nonsense Kavya. I have just come to inform you that I don't want to keep any relations with the family of my mother's murderer."

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho? Tumhari dadi ye sab bola hai na tumhe? Ragini tumhari dadi jhoot bol rahi hai, woh toh wese bhi hume pasand hin karti." ----> "What are you saying? your dadi has told you all this, right? Ragini your dadi is lying, she anyway doesn't like us."

"Bas karo Kavya, humari dadi humse jhoot kyun bolegi? Unhone hume ek maa ki tarah pala hai. Hume tumhara plan, pura samajh aachuka hai. Jo kam tumhari maa na kar payi woh kam tum pura karna chahti ho." ----> "Stop it Kavya, why will my dadi lie? She has taken care of me like a mother. I have understood your plan. The work which your mother could not complete, you want to complete that."

"Kya?" ----> "What?"

"Han, tumhari maa humare papa se shaadi karna chahti thi, jo ki ho nahi paya. Aur tum wahi kam pura karna chahti ho." ----> "Yes, your mother wanted to marry my father, which she could not do. And you want to complete that task."

"Ragini, tum galat samajh rahi ho. Asa kuch nahi, tumhari dadi tumhare dimag main bewajah ki baatein dal rahi hai. Mera biswas karo." ----> "Ragini, you are taking me wrong. It's nothing like that, your dadi is putting these useless things inside your head. Believe me."

"Kyun? Lagti kya ho tum humari? Aur han woh behen hone wala jhoot phirse mat bolna." ----> "Why? What are you to me? And yes don't utter that lie about being my sister again."

"Woh jhoot nahi hai." ----> "Its not a lie."

"Jhoot hai. Humare papa ki sirf ek hin beti hai. Aur tumhe pata chal raha hai ki tum kya bakwas kar rahi ho? Zara aapni badi behan ka socho, unhe kaisa lagega ye sab sunke." ----> "It's a lie. My father has only one daughter. Do you understand what nonsense you are spouting? Think about your elder sister, how will she feel when she will get to know all this."

"Ragini meri baat toh suno." ----> "Ragini listen to me."

"Hume kuch nahi sunna" ----> "I don't want to listen to anything."

"Bas, ab hua score settle. Ab mujhe chain ke nind aayegi. Woh kya hai na, jab tak score settle nahi ho jata mujhe nind nahi aati." ----> "Now score is settled. Now I can sleep properly. Till I don't settle scores, I'm not able to sleep properly."

"Arre, kya hua. Main socha ki jis dusmani ki suruwat itne dhamake se hui hai usko ek grand farewell de dun." ----> "Arre, what happened. I thought that our enmity started with a bang so it should get a grand farewell."

"Dushmani dard ke alawa aur kuch nahi deti." ----> "Enmity doesn't give anything but pain."

"Are you okay? Omi, pani de." ----> "Are you okay? Omi, give water."

"Nahi, it's okay." ----> "No, it's okay."

"ab toh humare bich sari dushmani khatam hogayi na?" ----> "Now our enmity is finished right?"

"Thank god, maine life main ek dushmani toh khatam ki." ----> "Thank god, I finished at least 1 enmity in my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
68.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...