๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐‹๐’๐Š๐„๐“, ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By honeyslytherin

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐‹๐’๐Š๐„๐“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
hi x2

twenty six

13.8K 476 354
By honeyslytherin

chapter twenty six
"summertime fling"

      "YOU KNOW, THIS PROBABLY NEEDS to end."

      Lynn tugged on the soft piece of fabric to cover all of the rest of her body, feeling quite exposed to cooler air. She then glanced over her shoulder towards the brunette boy, who had a grin plastered on his face, and she rolled her blue eyes dramatically.

Laying completely naked next to her, was none other than Isaac Lahey.

      "You can't just look cute and expect me to say something different," Lynn countered playfully, leaning her body so she would now be resting on her side, and Isaac's eyes couldn't help but wander down to Lynn's exposed body — even though he had seen it plenty of times by now. "Hey, my eyes are up here, honey."

      "Sorry, just can't help it," breathed out Isaac as he leaned forward, placing a dominate hand on Lynn's hip in an attempt at pulling her forward, and he placed warm, wet kisses up an down her neck whenever he pleased.

      "When we started this, I thought we agreed it was a summertime fling," Lynn interrupted, perking up an eyebrow as the boy reluctantly slowly stopped making those love bites. "School starts tomorrow, Isaac, summers over."

      "Alright, that's leaves us..." Isaac trailed as he switched over to Lynn's nightstand, where a clock was resting. "Sixteen hours of our summertime fling."

      "You're cute," Lynn smiled, placing a quick kiss on Isaac's quite soft lips, but then she shifted off the bed to shrug on the boys black v-neck. He sighed as his fingertips traced her bare thigh, and he caved as she pulled up her entirely sexy black underwear. "But I promised I'd meet up with Lydia and Allison, because she finally came home from France. Meaning: summertime fling, over."

      "I should get going anyway," Isaac stated with a heavy heart, really wishing this wasn't the last time that he'd met with Lynn — he really seemed to like the snarky and beautiful girl. "Derek's got a lead on Erica and Boyd."

      Lynn dropped her gaze as her mind fluttered back to that night with Gerald — to be truthful, she hadn't seen the alpha since. She never got the courage to message him, and she heard from Scott that he hadn't lightened up all summer in finding Erica and Boyd. The teen werewolves had disappeared that same night, and no one had been able to find them since.

      "You really think they're still alive?" Lynn questioned, finding a pair of jeans — which she could only assume were clean, she hadn't exactly kept up with her room the last few months. "Not to sound pessimistic, sorry."

      "Derek believes so, so I believe so," Isaac explained, and Lynn nodded as she wrapped her thin, black belt through her belt loops. "You really think this has got to end?"

      Lynn brushed through her brunette strands — which had started to lighten up due to the amount of time she had ended up spending in the sun. She had also got quite tanner over the summer, as well.

      She glanced over her shoulder with a smirk as Isaac stood up from her bed, his tall, muscled body towering over Lynn's as he itched closer to her. Isaac was plenty naked, not that he seemed to care, it was almost as if he was using it to persuade her.

      "Perhaps if you got on your knee's, begging is always so hot," Lynn grinned through her playful statement, but she let out a laugh as Isaac then placed his warm hands around her waist, lifting her body easily as he dropped her butt on her desk. She giggled as his fingertips tickled her soft skin, right below her hips. "Isaac, c'mon, I was joking."

      Isaac nibbled gently on Lynn's neck, and unconsciously she let out a little moan. But this only seemed to fuel Isaac, and that was when Lynn finally caved. Smashing her pink lips onto Isaac's, she moaned once again as he lowered his fingers into her jeans, easily tucking them off.

      With heavy pants, Lynn breathed out in between moans, "You've got ten minutes."

———

"So, you're totally over him?"

This was when finally peeled her eyes off of the fast-moving scenery of the car towards both of her best friends sitting in the driver and passenger seat. She was distracted, to say the least, she was nervous about school starting tomorrow, and she wasn't sure if going on a triple date with a group of boys from an offending school would be much fun, especially since they kicked their asses during the championship game those months ago.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia spoke quickly, and Lynn let a little chuckle out from the backseat, knowing that Lydia had only told Allison it was a group thing. "I don't want to hear you laughing back there, Lynn, we all know you aren't over him, either."

"And who would this him be that you're referring to?" Lynn questioned with a quite amused smile, perking both of her brunette eyebrows in the direction of the strawberry blonde. "Because I think Isaac would disagree with that statement, or Spencer, or Kol, oh, and especially Luna."

Pulling to a slow stop at a red light, both girls glanced over their shoulders with completely shocked expressions and mouth-ajar expressions, and Lynn was trying to conceal her cocky smirk.

Lynn clicked her tongue on the top of her mouth, and then Lydia let out a little scoff, followed by, "I cannot believe it, you had more fun in the past four months than I have had in the past year."

"That's because you were in a relationship, even the sex has gotta get boring at some point," Lynn shrugged, leaning her back against the leather seat as she crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes fluttering back out the window to the carless road.

"Are you sure they weren't just distractions, from you know, him," Allison then spoke up, and Lynn cringed up her nose and let out a rather loud scoff. "What? I'm just saying."

"Look, there is no him," Lynn answered, her voice slightly raised up with the fact she was now getting annoyed, why was there always someone talking about him? "I haven't talked to Derek all summer, he hasn't talked to me all summer, end of story."

"We never said a name."

Lynn jerked her head over towards Lydia, who had a clearly triumphed expression cowering her face, and she nervously nibbled on the inside of her cheek as she mentally scolded herself for falling right into their trap.

"Fuck you guys," mumbled Lynn, exhaling a breath she didn't realize she was holding as she glanced out the window, once again, but her slightly agitated expression was replaced with surprise as she immediately recognized the robin egg blue jeep that had now come to a stop next to them. "Perfect timing."

"What are you — Oh my God, Oh, my God," repeated a breathless Allison, and Lynn raised both of her eyebrows in the girls direction, but then remembered the fact that she probably hadn't seen Scott in over four months — talk about awkward. "I can't see him, not now. Lydia go! Just go!"

"But the light," Lydia replied, and the girl switched between the cringing awkward Allison, over towards Lynn, basically asking, is it a good idea to just go? Lynn shrugged, then Lydia gazed back over towards Scott and Stiles, where Stiles was now reaching past his best friend and admitting at rolling the window down. And that was when Lydia pressed her heel into the gas and sped off down the wet road, leaving the two boys behind. "You alright?"

Allison glanced over her shoulder towards the jeep that had now started again due to the green light, and they were now trailing them quite a few yards back.

"Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them," Allison suddenly spoke up, and even against feeling as if that was maybe a terrible idea, Lydia slowly applied her foot to the brake, now. While the three girls in the car switched over their shoulders to look out the back window, they all curiously tilted their heads to the left. "They stopped too, why would they stop?"

"Because they're about as dumb as boys come," Lynn commented in hopes of lightening the mood even in the slightest.

"It's Stiles and Scott," Lydia deadpanned, perking an amused eyebrow up towards her brunette friend. "Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

But before any of the teenage girls could mutter another sarcastic response or a confused question, they were interrupted when the front of the car was suddenly rammed into. Instinctively, they darted their arms up to shield their eyes from incoming debris, and as Lynn felt like her heart was about to beat right out of her chest, she peeled open her eyes again.

It was a deer. He had ran straight through the front windshield of the car, why the hell would a deer just right into a sitting car?

Lydia and Allison popped open their doors almost as soon as they came back from their frightened positions, and Lynn wasn't too far behind them as she wiped her forehead of any sweat that had appeared.

"Are you okay!?" Shouted a far away Scott, and while Lynn inched closer to the more than likely dead deer, the boys came running from the jeep towards them, seeing if there were any injuries.

But as the boys repeatedly asked if any of them had been hurt, Lynn was just moving closer and closer to the deer, her eyes softened as she could quite literally feel the fright that was echoing from his lifeless body.

"Lynn? Hey, Evelynn!?" Stiles yelled, wrapping an arm around the girl's elbow to pull her to a stop, and she glanced over her shoulder with a very concerned expression, but that only seemed to ruin the amount of worry Stiles was growing over the girl. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"It was scared out of it's mind," Lynn breathed out, swallowing some nervous spit forming in the back of her throat while she reached her arm forward, pressing it deeply into the tough fur of the animal, and she backed away instantly as fear just flooded her veins, and she was rapidly breathing. "It was terrified."

a/n: YAY FIRST CHAPTER OF SEASON 3 WHO'S EXCITED?? also, how yall feeling about lynn's fun summer? and isaac ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 109 9
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ boy ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 239 8
ยฉ๏ธ - ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š , 2024
25.7K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.8K 64
โ”€โ”€ โ›๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆโœ ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ...