๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ~~~ Rachel Rot...

By XxAllPurposeNerdxX

๐•ด ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–•๐–•๐–Ž๐–“' ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜ ๐•ด'๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๏ฟฝ... More

Robin 2.0
Hello Random People, Sure, You Can Just Barge Into My Safehouse
The Asylum Part 1

The Asylum Part 2

302 11 7
By XxAllPurposeNerdxX

I woke up in a burning car. I was in the passengers seat, and through the window I could see Jason and a woman yelling.

I tried to get out, but my seatbelt was stuck. I started hyperventilating. My vision doubled and I coughed up blood. I was dimly aware that my hair was on fire.

My instincts took over, and I emitted a growl deep from the back of my throat. I bit down on the seatbelt and bit through it. What?

Since when could I do that?

I punched the glass of the windshield in front of me and became more aware of the fire on my head. I pulled up my shirt and wrapped it around my hair to smother the flames. Jason was running towards me and...

I wasn't there anymore.

I had woken up in a room with televisions covering the walls. Every television depicted security footage. I saw Gar being electrocuted in a cage. I saw Dick strapped to a chair, his muscles straining. I saw Kory being cut open. And I saw Rachel. She was in front of a man. His neck was gushing blood. He collapsed and died. Rachel left the frame of the video.

I passed out again.

My hair was on fire...

My hair was on fire...

My hair was on fire...

Hey guys!!!! I'm so fucking happy to be back!!! I know this was short, but it's one in the morning and I'm tired. I really like next chapter and I'll try to post it soon. (Y/n)'s hair being on fire is a big motivator for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
957K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
81.8K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...