Soulmates

By OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... More

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...
Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 9 : Celebration Party
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks

559 10 1
By OrnsteinSlayer

The next following day Emma and Tom went to the OB/GYN center for their fifth parental care appointment visit as they were very much excited as they couldn't wait to see their growing twins...

As Emma was laying in bed, Dr.Coyle was checking up her blood pressure as Tom was by on her side, holding her hand tightly as he smiled nervously at the love of his life.

"Nervous?" Tom asked nervously as Emma look up at him.

"A bit, But I'm excited as well ." She grinned, "You?"

"A little bit too," He lightly laughed, "But excited as well as you do..." He answered with a warming smile on his face.

Emma smiled warmly as she leaned up, kissing Tom lightly on the lips...

After knowing her blood pressure was completely normal, It was finally for an ultrasound scan as the two were very nervous and excited at the same time. Tom held Emma's hand tightly as he observed Dr.Coyle applied some liquid gel on Emma's baby bump for the fifth time.

"Just relax Mr. Felton," Dr.Coyle chuckled. "I know you're slightly nervous, but there's nothing to be worried about." He assuredly promised as Tom smiled slightly at him.

"Everything is fine, Tom, Relax, Breath," Emma instructed, squeezing his hand for more comfort as Tom let out a relaxing breath as he lights up a slightly warming smile on Emma.

"Alright let's see," Dr. Coyle muttered as he ran the probe on her belly as the couple watched the monitor screen.

As the probe ran to her belly. Emma gasped into tears of joy as she finally sees her growing baby boy and baby girl within her.

Tom meanwhile felt some indescribable feelings running through his mind as he felt the sense of 'LOVE', seeing his twins on the screen for the fifth time.

"Well, Well 'Well you look at that," Dr. Coyle chuckled impressively, seeing Emma's twins were now cuddling within her belly.

"Oh my god look at them, Tom, they're cuddling." Emma pointed overjoyed as Tom chuckled, kissing Emma's forehead lightly as they watched their twins at the screen.

"They're so adorable, Em" He describing said as Emma laughingly cried with joys in her eyes

"They are!" She cried. "I love you so much," As Tom smiled, kissing her lips lightly as they glance back at the monitor screen with their beautiful twins...

After their wonderful scan, Emma finally pulls down her shirt as she sat up from the bed as Tom helps her out by holding her back.

"You're amazing you know," Tom praised as he cradled her belly gently.

Emma giggled as she kissed his lips lightly. "And so do you." She whispered.

Tom smiled as they turned to Dr.Coyle who was now discussing what they should for the next following months until he calls them for another appointment...

***

After discussing everything they needed to do for the next following months, they were finally free to go, but before they can go, Dr.Coyle handed them their lovely twin's photo.

"Oh, I almost forgot you two, Here you go." Dr.Coyle smiled happily as he handed over their new ultrasound image from their five-month twins.

Emma and Tom smiled at each other happily as they then thank Dr.Coyle happily as they finally stood up and said their farewells as they exited out from the appointment's office.

As they walked through the hospital halls, Tom snakes his arm around Emma's waist as she smiled up to Tom as she rested herself on his shoulder as they walked through the exit entrance.

"Starving, Em?" He asked her happily as they made their way over towards the parking lot.

Emma rose her head from his shoulder as she faced him with a warming smile. "I think Nutella or Ice cream would be nice," She giggled.

Tom laughed as he always knew Emma likes Nutella, Like a lot. It was after all her favorite thing especially when she plunges them with strawberries. it makes it better than ever.

Him meanwhile when it comes to ice cream... He'll never get over it. It was after all his favorite dessert since childhood.

Tom laughingly sighed, deciding to get over it. "Then Nutella and Ice cream it is, Em" He approved as Emma brights up with an excited smile.

"Yay!" She brightly said softly as they both laughed together. They hop in and drove to the nearest place where they could buy some Nutella and Ice cream for today's lovely day...

__________

Later that night, Emma was reading some of the pregnancy books that she has been reading for the past few months when suddenly she peeks out and notices Tom has already fallen into a deep sleep while cuddling over her growing baby bump.

Emma giggled and found it very cute. She couldn't stop herself seeing Tom looking adorable when he cuddles onto her baby bump. Then suddenly soft kicks were starting to show on her belly making her gasped in a soft shocking surprise.

"Did you two just kick in me, sweethearts!?" She whispered quietly as she puts the book down aside the nightstand as she holds her belly.

Five adorable baby kicks responded making Emma gasped into a tearful joy as Tom shifted a bit, as he snuggles more onto her baby bump.

"Emma... stop poking me, love..." Tom softly mumbled in sleep.

Emmasoftly giggled as she caresses his dirty blonde hair. "Shhh, Sorry..." She softly giggled, knowing it wasn't her.

"Shh, Don't poke daddy, sweethearts, you might wake him up." She giggled softly to her twins as three or four adorable kicks responded on her belly.

Emma giggled as she continued cradling her belly. "I know, I know," she giggled. "Daddy's asleep already sweethearts, but remember, daddy and I love you both very much dearly there, okay?"

this time six adorable kicks responded which made her smiled happily.

She continued enjoying herself while rubbing, talking to her twins for more than minutes until she finally drifts herself into a peaceful deep sleep while placing his hand on Tom's hair very cutely.

__________

The next beautiful morning Emma slowly opened up her eyes weakly, feeling her belly was cradled as she glances down slowly seeing Tom, cradling while whispering to her belly softly.

She let out a weak giggled as Tom looks up to her with a beautiful morning smile.

"Morning, my beautiful Duck." As he leaned in, kissing her passionately.

Emma weakly giggled as she brushes Tom's features without breaking their kiss.

They parted breathlessly as they weakly giggled at each other faces as Tom traces his fingers to her beautiful facial features as Emma curves up a warming weak smile as she pecks his lips once again.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked in a weakly angelic voice.

Tom chuckled lightly as he kisses her baby bump lightly without breaking his gaze on Em. "Actually, Em... I do!" He brightly said as Emma giggled. "But that was when our twins here, started poking me out which caught me by surprise really," he fakely soundly annoyed as he gave Emma a fake look.

Emma laughed heartily. "Actually, they were poking you out last night. I even found it very cute " She giggled which made him caught by surprise.

"They did!?!?" As he glances at her belly. "Oh, Em, why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking up very upset.

"Because you're tired," She explained very dearly.

Tom snorted a soft laughed as he cupped her beautiful face. "Em, I may be tired, But I'll never stop getting tired of loving you as always." He smirked playfully.

"Oh Shut up!" Emma whiney giggled, slapping his arm playfully as he laughed.

"What? It's the truth." He answered truthfully as they continuously giggled and laughed.

Soon the waves of their giggles and laughs went down sightly let out some breaths as Tom slowly gazes into Emma's orbs making him lost as Emma gazes into him with a soft, beautiful smile.

"I love you with all my heart, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson..." He softly whispered lovingly, brushing her soft freckled cheek as Emma blushes lightly at him.

"And I love you too with all my heart, Thomas Andrew Felton," She responded back lovingly.

Tom smiled as he slowly leans in as Emma slowly closes her eyes as her lips finally met his.

The kiss was soft and gentle as they slowly lean up from one side to another as It slowly becomes more searing and more passionate than ever as Emma wraps her arms around his as she pulls him into bed as Tom tried to be careful by not hurting her and the twins.

Suddenly the twins began kicking her belly, making Emma yelp out by surprise as they broke off their kiss as Tom chuckled as he looks down at her belly bump, giving it a light kiss.

"I think our ducklings are starting to feel us already," He chuckled, continuing cradling her belly.

 Emma giggled as she looks at her belly while cupping his face. "I think they do!" she brightly giggly said.

Tom chuckled as he moved and shifted beside Emma as he sats up and rested himself on her shoulder as he continued cradling her belly.

"Mommy and I, love you both very dearly there, okay?" Tom cooed at her belly, giving it another light kiss as five kicks responded making them both look at each other as they giggled.

"Quack?" Emma giggled, cupping his face as she gazes into his ocean blue orbs.

That made Tom laughed as he brushes his thumb across her soft beautiful lips as he looks at Emma very dearly in the eyes.

"Quack Quack, Em." He responded cutely.

Emma giggly smiled she leans in claiming his lips with hers as Tom smiled, kissing her back while placing his hand on her bump as they didn't want this wonderful moment to end as they were having the greatest moments of their lives...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 924 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
380K 8.1K 30
When Hermione comes to stay at the Burrow, what will happen when new feelings emerge, old feelings grow, families are introduced and new laws are imp...
5.4K 190 15
'We found 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. You and I got lost in it.' "We will meet again, won't we?" He whispered into the night sky. In the need of reassuranc...
197K 5.7K 73
(Y/n) Potter is the better half of the Potter twin set. Her and her brother are always in constant friendly rivalry with each other, but how will the...