The Time Cranium

Door RichmondOwusu8

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... Meer

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 22-twilight day of magics
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 24- Final Conclusion
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
Chapter 30- Battle Ends
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements

110 73 29
Door RichmondOwusu8

The following day Seth got prepared for his lectures.
He returned to quest session, short while later, he ducked into his first session, Time loco A1 with Joe Mason He slide into the first opened seat he saw, only to realized it's right next to a robot sitting. "Oh, it's you again. The Seth. How impressive. And a metal too, it's hard to believe we'd have anything in common, but here we are."

"What's your problem?" Seth asked him with his face deeply frowned on the robot. "And how did you know I was at the orientation?"

"I have my sources. It's amazing what can you learn from the professors during their free hours. You don't look very impressive to me." The robot asked.

"Oh please. Don't act like you haven't been practically stalking me since I got here. Sending that... that follower thing after me!"

"A what? I certainly wouldn't--"

"Excuse me! I'm trying to start a class here?" Seth realized that his hushed exchange has escalated to near shouts. He pressed his lips tightly together as Professor Morgan began his lecturing.

"In this class, you'll learn to perform basic spells based on the eight practical elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal, Traveling using portals, Moon, Sun! Can anyone tell me where our ability to perform magic stems fram? How about our late-comer? Mr...?"

"Uh? Our ability to perform magic... Is learned. You...um, learn it from reading books and... studying hard?"

"Idiot! our ability to perform magic is not reading through a book... A real time traveler must not learn any theory book he or she must practice hard based on the eight elements of time."

As Professor Morgan spokes go hard on Seth, the people in the room began laughing.

"Mmm... late comer sorry for those words okay? I thought you were one of the silly guys, I like the enthusiasm for learning, Seth! But unfortunately, while that's a very good answer, it's not quite right."

"(Huh! how did he knew my name?)" Seth complained in his thoughts. Next to Seth the robot tried to stifled a laughed.

"Mr. Optimus? You know the answer?"

"Of course sir, Magic is innate, meaning that were simply born with it. However, the capacity for magic differs from person to person."

"correct so--"

"For example, my capacity is quite high, since I'm a Metal-ATL. While the lower tier magics capacity is somewhat low." Several people glared in Optimus direction, but it doesn't seem to noticed or care. "That's... basically, correct!"

"Simply put, every person in this room doesn't have the ability to perform most spells. However, the level of difficulty each ATL magical can handle may differ. Now, let's not waste any more time! We'll start today by learning a simple spell, conjuring fire and bending it to our will."

Seth pulled out a pen and a pad of paper. "I wonder if graph paper is better for taking notes on spells..."

"You don't need any paper. Now, shh!"

Professor Morgan rolled up his sleeves and shook out his arms with a flourish. He closed his eyes and brought his palms together. "The first step, as always, is to focus. A lack of focus is the number one cause of spells going awry. For the creation of fire, you'll need to imagine a light or heat source and some kindling! It's important to start with a strong, simple base. There's a reason we build up to more complex ideas, Mainly to--"

"To conserve magic and energy by using smaller pieces to achieve the same end. It's the building block method. We were taught it as children." Narrated the robot. "Love the enthusiasm, but I'm gonna need a hand next time Optimus robot! That's correct. Now, once we've focused and built our magical foundation..." He snapped his fingers, and flames ignited from the tips of both hands. "Conjuring fire is a snap."

"Whoa!" Surprised Seth. "From there, controlling the flame is just a matter of controlling your breathing. I'll be coming around to check on you. Feel free to help each other, but remember, using offensive magic on another student is strictly prohibited."

Then a new notification popped on Prof Stephen wrist watch that he gave it to Seth. <It's time to practice your send spell! Performing the second element of time will help your potentials in the other elements> Suddenly another also appeared Seth navigated to opened a new one with his status on top of it

<There's more than one way to perform a spell, try using the hints Professor Morgan gave! And complete your elements to become the real time traveler>

"Okay, step one is to focus."

"(I should...? Close my eyes)" He let out his eyes drifted shut and focused on finding the magic inside of him. "(I think I feel something...)" After a few moments, he started to felt something welling inside of him, a tingling warmth spreading out from his belly. "(I can't believe this is working... Next, I'm supposed to start the fire. Something about building blocks?)" After he relaxed, a variety of colors began to swirled through the blackness. "(This feels right...)"

"I'll do something... With Wood which is under time traveler, as I am Time-ATL I must wield Wood now!"

He latched onto the streaked of bark-colored brown, drawing it to him, letting it overwhelmed him... "(Next I should conjure Sun)"

A bright yellow beam stood out in the darkness, brighter than any of the other colors, and he drew it toward him, watching the two colors entangled themselves. "(This feels right...)" He took a deep breath, open his eyes and snapped!

"Yes!" with a smile spread across his whole face... In his hands was a flame so bright he was to shield his eyes from it. Several people nearby turned to look in his direction. Even Optimus seemed to caught off-guard.

"Right. Well. I suppose that would be easy for him, with his Time at all." Said Optimus. "Can you leave me alone, please? I'm trying to concentrate." Seth said, "Clearly." Optimus whispered, and it turned away, it flames floating lazily around the air above it head.

"(Okay, deep breath. You're almost done. One thing left to do!)"

Professor Morgan arrived at Seth table and watches Optimus performed it spell flawlessly. Afterwards, he and Optimus both turned to watched Seth.

"It look like you're almost there. You just need to bend the flame to your will." Professor Morgan said.

"(I'LL DO THAT WITH...METAL)" He closed his eyes again, plucking out a gray shaft of light with harsh edges. He drew its energy in like drawing a deep breath... He opened his eyes and exhaled, watching as the flame shot out of his hand, hitting a nearby metal instruments and immediately melting it down to a puddle. "Uhh, I'm guessing that's not quite what you wanted."

"Not at all. Also... my great grandfather gave me those scales for my thirtieth birthday. But seeing that you managed to create flame and make it do something, you may pass this assignment yet." Professor Morgan narrated.

"I-im sure I'll do better next time!"

"Now, Seth, with all your marks combined..." Professor Morgan checks his board and cleared his throat. "Well, you've done... an acceptable job. Maybe pay a bit more attention to the directions next time? Not all spells are simple as this one."

"This was simple?

<spell learned: (You can now use the Flame spell!) A first year's compendium of spells>

<<You've unlocked the Flame spell! Unlocking spells will help you survive your first time traveling!>>

"I actually did it I can't believe this."

"Yes, yes congratulations. You managed a spell for babies. You really are quite the Time."

Seth turned his back to him, shoulders tensed. The flame in his hand flickered as he tried to relaxed.

"Uh oh, looks like your flame's dwindling. Better focus up. it's harder to keep control when you're distracted."

Seth squeezed his eyes shut, trying to blocked him out.

"You know, I thought I'd be more impressed when I met my first sun-Time . Maybe Professor rad got it wrong." Said Optimus, "You better SHUT UP!" He turned sharply toward it, intending to gave Optimus a piece of his mind... But as he do, his flame shot out of his hand and races straight toward it!

"No wait!"

"Hey!"

It hold up his hand before the fireball makes contact and, with a wave, sent it back in Seth direction!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

336 13 33
At one point in our history, we were considered witches, sometimes we were considered demi-gods, but are we? NO, we are just a bunch of young individ...
109 2 18
An almost forgotten nature deity meets the newest example of human-robotic engineering by pure chance. When two very different worlds collide, what w...
26 2 6
An old wizard's vision of the dawn of time.
18 7 5
In a dystopian world, a set of diverse people struggle to live with an unforeseeable future. The central power kills off the ones they don't see fit...