The Iron Warrior

Por BellaGrace568

An innocent, desperate young girl agrees to something for her mother's benefit. Not knowing that one handsha... Más

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

FOUR

38 2 0
Por BellaGrace568

FOUR

- Nine days later, Helsinki, Finland -

Baron has the team go over the plan once more before beginning the bombing. Once everything is perfected, he sends out the Iron Warrior to The Parliament House. She puts up her hand and bombs begin to pummel against the city.

Screams of agony fill the sky. The Parliament House isn't going to be bombed just yet, Iron Warrior will wait until the military shows up, but more importantly the news crews. The military show up and try to contain HYDRA but they don't. Iron Warrior doesn't do anything until the Avengers show up, she stands in front of The Parliament House.

Police officials try to demand her to stand down, but she doesn't move, nor react to anything they say. The Iron Warrior always dresses in the same black suit. The sleeves go to her elbows, wearing nothing on her forearms and hands so she can melt or freeze something without a cover. The pants go to her ankles, with pockets all down them. Combat boots with a knife holder on the inside and rubber bottoms to keep her quiet and so electricity doesn't affect her. She has a gun on her right thigh and a knife on her left one. A large gun rests in a holder on her back. Her face is covered by a big black mask that goes up to her eyes. To the normal civilian eye she looks terrifying and ruthless.

When Iron Warrior sees a camera crew she knows that the Avengers will be here soon. HYDRA is ready. She is ready.

Only five minutes later, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Agent Romanoff, Falcon, Hawkeye and Iron Man all come storming in. Iron Warrior keeps her focus on her targets. As the rest of the Avengers try to stop the bombings, Iron Man hovers over the ground a few meters away from Iron Solider.

"Are you willing to answer some questions?" Tony asks in his cocky tone.

Iron Warrior does not reply.

"She isn't doing anything. Not even looking at me. At anything." Tony says through intercoms.

"Can you get her down, sedate her so we can take her back to the compound?" Clint asks.

"If she isn't doing anything- leave her for now. The bombs are getting bigger. We need to take down the helicopters and aircrafts. Not all of us can fly." Steve suggests.

"Fine." Tony says. "I'll be back." He says to Iron Warrior.

When Iron Warrior knows no one but the military are watching her- she makes her way to Winter Soldier unseen. As she searches for him she runs into Hawkeye on a roof. He holds his bow and arrow pointed right at her.

"Guys- she isn't doing nothing now!" Clint says. "She is on the roof south of The Parliament House."

"I'm coming." Steve says as he runs to the building.

Iron Warrior needs to plant something on Hawkeye's shoulder, on everyone other than the targets. Hawkeye shoots an arrow at Iron Warrior and she catches it easily before throwing it right back at him, piercing his shoulder so he can't shoot any more arrows.

Clint grunts in pain falling to his knees. Before Steve jumps onto the roof, Iron Warrior plants the small device nonchalantly onto Hawkeye before jumping off the building in search of Agent Romanoff.

Iron Warrior spots her fighting some HYDRA agents and to get her attention, Iron Warrior fires a small handgun and the bullet just misses Agent Romanoff's head. Natasha whips her head toward Iron Warrior and starts toward her, forgetting about the other HYDRA agents.

Natasha runs and tries to jump on top of Iron Warrior with a knife aimed at her heart but Iron Warrior moves away with no problem as Natasha rolls onto the ground standing up quickly.

Agent Romanoff goes at her again but this time Iron Warrior grabs a hold of Natasha's neck with her left arm holding her up in the sky until she turns blue. Iron Warrior leaves frostbite on Natasha's neck. While Natasha coughs for air, Iron Warrior plants the device on her back as she pushes Natasha onto the ground.

Iron Warrior's next target is Falcon. He is in the air, so Iron Warrior waves for a HYDRA helicopter. It picks her up as she holds into a rope as she dangles into the sky. Falcon sees Iron Warrior.

"I have her in my sites." He says into coms.

"Be careful." Natasha coughs.

Falcon descends slightly to be in line of Iron Warrior. Once Falcon is close enough, she jumps onto him and rips off a wing like paper. As they free fall to the ground, Iron Warrior places the chip onto his shoulder before jumping onto the ground herself.

Sam is confused, but he gets up and sends small bomb jets toward Iron Warrior but she is ahead of the game as she shoots each one down before sending a small knife into Sam's leg.

Once Same is down, Iron Warrior knows that Iron Man is the last target. She runs back to The Parliament House and climbs on top. She spots Stark blasting small jets and aims for him with a net gun that has been placed on top of the building.

When Iron Man is locked in the target, Iron Warrior shoots and Stark goes down. "I'm stuck guys." Tony says as he free falls into the ground.

When Tony is on the ground Iron Warrior plants the chip on his back before pressing another button that shocks the net.

Tony screams. "What is going on?" Steve asks. "Where is everyone?"

"You need to take that little bastard down-" Just then, Iron Warrior presses the button that connects to all the chips and it sends out a high pitch screech that only the wearer of the chip can hear.

Captain America and Winter Soldier hear the screams and go toward their peers. The screech continues. Iron Warrior finds Winter Soldier near Clint and lunges onto his back.

Winter Soldier is very strong, but not as strong as Iron Warrior. Baron Strucker told Iron Warrior not to use any of her heat or cold on the targets, so she doesn't. She just uses her intense strength and speed.

Bucky grabs a hold of Iron Warrior's arms and holds them tight. But Irina just uses her legs as she sweeps up onto Bucky's shoulders. But is then thrown onto the ground by Captain America.

"Bucky, everyone is down," Steve says. "Their ears are all bleeding."

Iron Warrior doesn't listen to the chit-chat as she pushes Steve off the roof, into a building and he falls onto the ground. Bucky keeps with Iron Warrior, as they fight, Irina uses nothing but her strength- no weapons. Bucky sees this and puts down his gun.

They fight head to head on top of a building. Bucky grabs a tight hold on Iron Warrior's neck and holds her over the side of the building no where near the edge so she is stranded for the time being.

"Where is the HYDRA base?!" Bucky questions.

Iron Warrior remains silent.

"Where is it!" Bucky's eyes go wild. He glances down to see a band of HYDRA holding Steve tight watching Bucky intensely.

When Iron Warrior takes a quick glance backwards, she sees Baron standing there with the Winter Soldier book. Iron Warrior swings her legs forward and pushes Bucky to his knees, holding him tight there.

"Longing," Baron begins speaking in Russian.

"No!" Bucky screams. He struggles in Iron Warrior's arms. "Stop-"

"rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car." Strucker finishes the words.

The Winter Soldier has been released. He stands and waits for his orders.

"Follow." Strucker commands.

Iron Warrior and the Winter Soldier follow Strucker in unison as they get down onto a helicopter that has landed onto the roof. Steve struggles against the HYDRA agents until they knock him out. It is only when the helicopter is in the air and far away enough when Iron Warrior releases the button letting the Avengers have their hearing again.

The helicopter is off and far away by the time the Avengers regain their consciousness. "W-where is everyone?" Stark speaks up.

"They took them-" Clint says quietly.

"What?" Sam questions.

"They took them." Clint repeats. Clint was sitting on the roof as Bucky turned into the Winter Soldier.

"You kinda gotta speak up!" Tony exclaims taking off his metal head piece after throwing the net off of him.

After a couple of minutes, they join together standing in a circle. "What the hell happened?" Natasha questions.

"I don't even know." Sam says holding his head.

"How do we not know?!" Tony exclaims, clearly frustrated.

"Everything happened so fast." Natasha states.

"They took them." Clint repeats.

"Who?!" Tony is frustrated with the fact Clint isn't saying anything.

"Steve, and Bucky." Clint answers slowly.

"How?" Sam asks.

"They turned Bucky back." Clint states.

Shit. They all think. This is not good.

"Well what the hell are we going to do? We have no idea where they took them!" Natasha states.

Everyone is silent. "Let's get back to New York and fix ourselves up." Tony suggests.

"Tony- I get that you're mad at them! But we can't just leave them!" Natasah yells.

"No! I don't like them! But We can't do anything in the state we are in!" Tony motions to the arrow in Clint's shoulder, the knife in Sam's leg, and the marks on Natasha's neck. "What happened to your neck?" Tony asks.

"She choked me." Natasha answers.

"Yea- I get that but you have frozen burns." Tony gets closer to look at them. "Did you feel anything when she was strangling you?"

"It was cold, but I just thought that was because I was going numb from her grip." Natasha admits.

"Was she holding anything to your neck?" Clint asks.

"No, just her hand."

"Gloves?" Clint ponders.

"Just her bare hand." Natasha explains.

"HYDRA has made up super soldiers before, we know this much- but could they be giving them some sort of powers?" Sam wonders out loud.

"This must have been planned for months... Aldrich Killian did something like that." Tony states. Stark thinks back to how Pepper turned into a living flame. "Lets just call Bruce for a plane."

After a little while, they all get onto the plan. The entire ride is silent.

Meanwhile, HYDRA arrives back to its base. They place Steve in a cell locked behind heated bars so he can't escape. Iron Warrior and Winter Soldier await command as they stand in the corner of Baron's office.

Baron plans to scramble Bucky's brain once more and put more injections into him to make him stronger. Once that time comes, both the super soldiers are told to go into the white laboratory. Bucky takes a seat on the chair and removes his shirt. The mouth guard is placed inside his mouth and the metal bars hold down his arms and legs. Bucky's breathing goes rapid. Then the brain blenders fit his head and he screams against the mouth guard. As his brain scrambles, an injection is shot into his right arm. Baron doesn't plan to give Bucky powers like Irina, just plans to make him stronger... for now.

After a couple minutes, the metal is released. Winter Soldier stands up and feels his new found strength. "Welcome back, Winter Soldier." Baron Strucker says with a satisfied smirk. In the floor underneath them, Steve Wakes up in his cell.

His head is throbbing. "W-what happened." He says to himself. "Bucky!" He remembers when he saw HYDRA put Bucky under the influence. Without thought, Steve runs into the metal bars but then screams in pain from the heat.

Where is Bucky?! Steve thinks to himself. Restless, Steve searches for a way out. There are bars all around that are half a foot apart and four inches wide. Too hot to touch. Too strong to even bend. At the moment the only thing Steve can think of to get out is to hope that when and if Bucky comes down here, he can remember Steve Rogers has his best friend since childhood. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.4K 470 46
She didn't know. She would have done something to save her mother if she did. Good thing her moms favorite heroes took Ana in. The bad thing, she can...
67.3K 2.8K 11
With her powers as a healer, the reader has been working with the Avengers since the fall of SHIELD, but her new role with the high-profile team has...
247K 4.8K 41
RANKED #1 IN #WINTERSOLDIERFANFIC and #BUCKYBARNESFANFIC Ranked #5 in #buckybarnesfanfic. Ranked #2 in #sergeantbarnes on 4th January, 2019. Ranked #...