endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

fall from grace

6.1K 120 53
By bubble_blossommm

gryffindor house party playlist🦁❤️💛:

Harry Styles - Kiwi

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Green Day - American Idiot

Nirvana - Smells Like Teenage Spirit

Good Charlotte - The Anthem

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Before the Start of Term party Gryffindor is throwing, Stass and I made our way to the boys' dorm room to hang out before we have to get ready for the party. Once Stass opened the door, the scent of marijuana flew up my nostrils. The room was smokey and the three boys were sitting on the floor in front of their beds. Blaise got up from the floor and signaled Stass and I to hurry into the room.

"Blimey! Do you two want us to get caught?", Blaise scoffed. "Some fourth year might snitch on us to the prefects"

"Blaise, I'm the prefect", I said rolling my eyes.

"Aha", he laughed. "That's right. You are the prefect"

What the fuck is this fucker smoking?

I walked over to Theo's bed and sat down on the ground next to him. He threw his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head as I rested it on his shoulder. He held his blunt in front of me, offering me a hit but I shook my head. I cannot get high before getting dressed for a party. Last year, Stass insisted we pregame and smoke before a party in the Hufflepuff common room but we mistakenly got high before getting ready. We both ended up wearing two different pairs of shoes on each foot and wore our tops backwards.

"I love you so much, Stella Blackwood", Theo said giving me kisses all over my face.

"I love you too, Theodore Nott", I said kissing his lips. "Why the sudden burst of love?"

"What do you mean? I always love you and I forever will". He wrapped both of his muscular arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry if I ever made you insecure in our relationship"

"It's not your fault, baby. I was the one who was overreacting. All is forgiven", I said kissing his jawline.

"Cute, can't wait for the wedding", Stass said sarcastically getting up from the floor and walking over to me. She grabbed both my hands and said, "We gotta go get ready", pulling me up from the ground. Before I could even give Theo a kiss, Stass shoved me out the door.

Once we got to our dorm room, Stass and I started getting ready for the party. We decided on wearing matching outfits. I put on a black satin corset top and she wore a white one. I paired my corset with a pair of light wash baggy jeans with my white Chanel trainers. For my makeup, I just kept it simple with some back eyeliner and clear lip gloss. I walked over to Stass side of the room and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"The yin to my yang", I said looking into her mirror.

"Do you think we'll be matching till we die?", she asked looking at me through her mirror.

"Are you kidding? Our headstones are going to be the same, and next to each other"

"If that's the case, we better be buried in matching La Perlas"

"At this point, I refuse to die unless you're dying with me", I laughed.

"Deal", she said grabbing my hand and shaking it. "Alright, let's go get drunk and make out with random guys"

"I don't think Theo would like that", I said as Stass dragged me out of our room.

We met the boys in the common room and the six of us walked upstairs to Gryffindor Tower. The entrance to the Gryffindor common room was held wide open by Seamus Finnigan, with the Fat Lady sound asleep in her portrait. I wonder how they got her loud ass to go to sleep.

The Gryffindor common room was decorated in red and gold furnishing and the lights were dimmed with only the party lights lighting up the room. Loud music played through the speaker and voices of party attenders singing along to the music echoed. Theo took my hand and walked me over to the table where all the drinks were. He poured vodka and an energy drink into the red plastic cup, handing it to me. As I took a sip of my drink, I spotted Ginny Weasley sitting on Dean Thomas's lap. He was running his fingers through her fiery red hair while she smoked a cigarette. I quickly downed my cup, feeling the burn from the vodka trickle down my throat and to my chest.

"Already?", Theo laughed. "Want me to pour you another one?"

"Yes, please", I said holding my cup in front of him as he pours the vodka in. Before he could pour my chaser in, I pulled my cup away and drank the alcohol. I'm pretty sure that was like three shots... oh well.

"Shit, Blackwood", Blaise said barely finishing his second shot of tequila.

"If you're getting hammered tonight, I'm not holding your hair back", Alex said pouring himself a drink. "You almost threw up on my Dior trainers last time"

"My apologies, Black", I said throwing my arm around Alex's shoulder. "I'll try to not miss the toilet this time"

"Enough talking", Stass groaned. "Let's go do jello shots"

"Let's do body shots!", I shouted. I grabbed the handle of tequila from the table and laid down on the table.

"Stell, you're wearing a corset... So take it off!", she said undoing the hooks of my corset.

"How about we not do that", Theo said grabbing Stass's wrist.

"How about you Nott be a buzz kill", she slurred. "Get it, Nott". Stass laughed and ripped her wrist from Theo's hand, continuing to undo my corset. She opened my corset, leaving me laying on the table in my white lacy bra.

"I am not taking care of them tonight", Blaise said pulling a blunt from his pocket and lighting it in his mouth as Stass fills my bellybutton up with tequila.

Stass sprinkled salt up my torso and then placed a slice of lime in my mouth. She put her hands behind her back and slurped the liquid up from my naval. I can feel her warm soft tongue brushing against my stomach as she licks the salt and then pressing her lips against mine so she can suck the juice out of the lime. She came up from my lips and wiped her mouth with her wrist, jumping up and down and cheering.

"Hot", Draco smirked.

"Alright who's next?", I asked sitting up. Harry then walked by the table to grab himself a drink. I immediately looked over at Alex who's eyes wide at the sight of the raven haired boy. "Potter!"

"Hell no", Theo said, running to my side. "Take one step closer to Stella and I will end you"

"Calm down, babe", I said placing my hand on Theo's shoulder. "Potter and I are friends"

"Not really", Harry mumbled.

"Hold up. You're friends with Potter?", Draco said setting hit cup down on the table. "What the fuck happened to loyalty?"

"Loyalty is the reason why Harry and I are friends. He gave me a sip of his Felix Felicis so I could confront Theo about cheating on me"

"I'm not cheating on you!", Theo shouted.

"Yeah... I'm gonna go", Harry said picking his plastic cup up. Before he could walk away, Draco stepped up in front of him. "Out of my way, Malfoy"

"You stay away from Stella, got it?"

"Whatever", Harry scoffed, bumping into Draco's shoulder as he walks away.

"I can't believe you would take a potion to confront me about something you have no physical proof of me doing", Theo scoffed. "I thought you trusted me?"

"I do trust you"

"Then why did you doubt me so much that you had to ask Potter for a fucking potion?"

"Because I was scared of what you might say", I said reaching for Theo's hands. He moved his hands and walked around the table, grabbing Blaise and Theo by their shoulders and leading them out towards the crowd of people dancing. I swung my legs of the table and Stass helped me put my corset back on, not saying a single word.

"Here", Alex said hanging me a cup filled with liquor. "I'm sorry, Stell", he said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and tried to keep my tears from flowing.

"Ugh", Stass groaned. "Fuck Theo, let's get drunk and forget about how much of an ass he is", she said grabbing my limp arms. She dragged me off the table and grabbed a handle of vodka.

Stass, Alex, and I danced in the crowd of people, passing the handle of vodka around in a circle. I can feel my body going limp and my stomach burning. My head is pounding and my body feels like it's on fire, like I've been thrown into a furnace. I hunched over and stumbled out of the crowd of dancing people, leaving Stass and Alex behind. As I exited the crowd, I felt a pair of hands grab me.

"Hey, I'm gonna take you back our common room", the male voice said.

Thank God for Theo.

As he lead me out off the Gryffindor common room, I caught a red haired girl with a tall brunette boy on our way out. He helped all the way downstairs to the dungeons and took me directly to the bathroom in the girls' dormitories. I fell to my knees and hunched over the toilet, making sure I don't touch it with my hand. He pulled my hair into a ponytail as I hurled everything I ate that day. Fuck my throat burns. I continued to toss everything up while he rubbed my back. He's such an amazing boyfriend.

After I finished throwing up, I came up from the toilet bowl and he handed a piece of toilet paper so I can wipe my mouth. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that it wasn't my beautiful golden brown haired boyfriend but a pale blonde.

"Draco? Where's Theo?", I asked, barely able to keep my eyes opened.

"He's still at the party. I saw you stumbling out of the crowd and I didn't want you to be alone", Draco said brushing my hair out with his fingers.

"Thank you, Draco"

"No problem, Stell", he said taking another sheet of toilet paper and wiping the corner of my mouth. "I'm just glad you didn't throw up on me", he chuckled. "Alex made it seem like you're sloppy"

"Am I not being sloppy right now?"

"No, your downfall is pretty graceful", he laughed.

"Does he hate me? Theo?"

"Of course not. Theo's just frustrated, but he will never hate you", he said rubbing my back.

"I fucked up drinking that potion, didn't I?"

"Well... He feels like you should've trusted him enough to be able to talk to him without magic"

"Fuck", I groaned, throwing my head back. "I fucked everything up. I don't know if he'll ever forgive me"

"He loves you, Stell. He always has and he always will. This is just a small bump in the road that you two need to get over, together"

"Since when did you get all mature?", I asked nudging his arm with my elbow.

"It all started when I spent the summer in Prague exploring the bodies of foreign Pureblood witches", he joked.

"You're sick", I said lightly shoving him. "I don't get how you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Going around fucking a new girl every night"

"First of all, it's not every night and I just... haven't met the girl who I want to fully commit to yet"

"What if I haven't met my person yet?

"What do you mean?"

"I have spent my whole life planning a future with Theo. What if my fairytale life is just that, a fairytale"

"Alright", he sighed. "I think it's time you go to bed"

Draco helped me up from the bathroom floor and helped me into my dorm room. He stood with his back facing me as I changed out of my jeans and corset into my black silk slip dress. I tied my hair back into a low ponytail and got into bed. Draco tucked me in and placed a trash bin by the edge of my bed. Before leaving the room, he filled a glass with water and put it on my nightstand.

"Goodnight, Stella"

"Goodnight, Draco"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
76K 2.3K 96
Draco Malfoy could never ask for anything more, he was sorted into his favorite house, Gryffindor, became best friends with the golden trio, and has...
81.6K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...