Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐵-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

16~~~Shunned Sirius

1.7K 52 20
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'16~~~Shunned Sirius'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"THIS IS ALL BLACK'S FAULT." A voice whisper-yelled beside her.

"Shhh! Let her rest." Another voice said.

"I can't believe I did this. . ." A voice whispered.

"Stop saying that! She won't care trust me." A voice berated the other.

"Guys shh. She's waking. . ."

Ophelia peeked her eyes open a crack and saw the outlines of 3 other people.

On her left she saw brown curly hair, and short blond hair. She noticed that the sandy haired one sat in a bed across from her.

"C'mon. . .Phe." Said a voice suddenly.

Ophelia forced her eyes to open and grimaced at the light that flooded into her vision.

"Oh thank God!" James said as he crushed her in a hug.

"C-Can't breath—" Ophelia rasped, her face going red.

James let her go finally and let Ophelia take a look around the room. She was in the hospital wing. Peter was sat beside James and looking on edge, Remus was in a bed across from Ophelia, and Sirius was no where to be seen.

Ophelia looked into the face of her brother and saw his relieved look.

Peter was still looking scared and Remus looked guilty and solemn.

"Will someone give me some answers?"

James sighed and patted her.

"I don't know how to say this, never more start this." James said rubbing his head.

"Spit it out."

"Phe, Remus is a. . ." James stopped in his sentence and looked Remus in the eye.

"A what?" She pried.

"Imawerewolf." Remus muttered.

"Sorry, didn't catch that."

Remus sighed heavily. "A werewolf. I'm a werewolf Ophelia. And I get if you don't want to be friends with me. I can go now. I'm sure you don't want a beast in the same room as you. I-"

"Shut up." Ophelia yelled. "Sorry, I said that kind of harshly, but Remus why do you think I would care? You're still the same chocolate loving, bookworm, pranking, Remus. I don't care if your a werewolf."

Remus spread a small smile at her words and he looked up at her from his bed.

"Thanks. . .that means a lot—but I am sorry—"

"No! No, no, no! If you ever apologize for what happened Remus then I will personally—"

"Alright, alright." Remus sighed putting his hands up.

Ophelia leaned back on her pillows in satisfaction as she looked back to her brother.

"Can you explain why Sirius is not here?"

"Oh, don't mention that gits name." James said in disgust.

"What?! James why would you call Sirius that? I mean, even though he is a git sometimes. What has he done now?" Ophelia asked with a frown.

James scrunched up his fists as he opened his mouth to speak once again.

"Ophelia he's the reason your in the hospital wing. He thought it'd be a funny joke to send Snivellus to the Shrieking Shack. Black didn't think he'd listen but he apparently did. Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Only a bit. I remember Snape going into the tunnel and me following him. Then seeing a deer, dog, and I think a rat. And then of course—the—er—attack."

"It's a stag." James grumbled. "But that's not the point. Ophelia do you know how we disappear once a night every month?"

"I guess. I have been meaning to ask you about that." Ophelia shrugged.

"Ophelia—I doubt you'll believe this—but," James sighed. "We're Animagus."

"Who is?"

"Us. Me, Peter, and Sirius." James said.

"Your not even of age yet! It's illegal." Ophelia said rolling her eyes. "And it is said to be very complicated."

"Yeah, we know." Peter nodded.

"But we still accomplished it. We go with Remus every full moon. We help him." James said proudly.

"I don't believe you." Ophelia said simply.

"They're telling the truth, Ophelia." Remus piped in.

"Fine then show me."

"Right here?! Right now?!" James said looking around anxiously.

"Yes." Ophelia said crossing her arms.

"Oh, alright. Pete you first." James said sighing once again.

"Ok." Peter said, happy to show off his work.

Ophelia kept her eyes glued to Peter as he stood up and closed his eyes in concentration. In a blink of an eye Peter was standing there and then he wasn't.

Ophelia gaped at the floor as a rat scurried around between the hospital wing beds.

James chuckled softly. "Alright Wormtail change back."

The rat squeaked and then in another blink, there Peter stood.

"No way." Ophelia said. "You next James."

"Ok, ok."

James stood up and prepared himself in the same look of concentration as Peter.

Once again in a blink, James was replaced with a dazzling stag, with shiny antlers sitting atop its head.

"The nicknames make much more sense now. How'd you convince Remus to let you guys accompany him though?" Ophelia smiled.

James changed back as Remus spoke.

"I didn't. I told them no and they still did it." Remus sighed shaking his head.

"Anything for our Moony." James smiled as he collapsed back into his chair.

"I'm not done with the story yet." James said reclining in the chair. "Last night, we were there at the full moon like we always were. We were going to lead Remus around the grounds but then you and Snivellus interrupted. When Snape was about to get clawed I was going to jump in front of him in stag form but of course you did it before me, and here we are."

"Well, I'm fine. Everything's resolved." Ophelia shrugged.

"Ophelia, no it's not. Sirius isn't here right now because he's getting in trouble by McGonagall and Dumbledore." James said putting his head in his hands. "It's gonna take me a while to forgive him for being the fault of my sisters injury."

"It's my fault." Remus sighed. "I'm the werewolf here. I'm the one who clawed her. And I agree with you James. It's going to take a while to fully forgive him. By the time I leave the hospital wing Snape will have told the whole school about my condition and I'll be leaving Hogwarts by next week-"

"Merlin Remus do you ever shut up!" James yelled. "For the last time it was not your fault."

Remus looked down in his lap fiddling with the edge of his cotton blanket.

"Ahem!" A stern voice yelled and everyone turned to look and see Madam Pomfrey in the doorway of her office.

"I said you may sit with them for 5 minutes. You are way over your time. Out, out." She said shooing them out.

"Bye, Phe. Visit you soon!" James called as Peter waved and they both walked out of the wing.

"So, roomy. Since we are stuck here for some time. What should we do?" Ophelia said laying back on her pillow.

"Sleep. I'm too tired to do much of anything else at the moment." Remus said settling down into his pillows and closing his eyes.

"Your no fun." Ophelia grumbled crossing her arms.

"You should go to bed too, Ms. Potter." Madam Pomfrey said coming over and assessing Ophelia's injury's.

Ophelia hadn't even noticed her injury's yet. She pulled up her shirt and noticed a long white bandage that stretched from her right shoulder to her lower left abdomen.

Ophelia grimaced as Madam Pomfrey pushed a slight bit of pressure onto it.

"I've had to do Muggle stitches to close the wound. It will be sore for a while. I'll be able to take out the stitches in about 10 days." Madam Pomfrey said filling a goblet of a murky brown colored liquid.

"Brilliant." Ophelia breathed out as she was handed the goblet.

"Drink it all. It will help you sleep and relieve some pain." Madam Pomfrey said as she turned to attend to Remus.

Ophelia sighed and downed the goblet in a quick gulp.

She grimaced and slammed the goblet down on her bedside table.

Madam Pomfrey gave her a disapproving look for the noise as she tutted and walked off.

Ophelia sat in silence for a few moments before she whispered, "Pssst, Remus!"

"What?" Remus groaned tiredly.

"I'm bored." She said.

"Good for you." Remus said sarcastically as he covered his head with his blanket.

Ophelia frowned at him and crossed her arms.

"Your boring." She muttered.

"What?!" Remus practically yelled as he shoved his blanket off of him and sat up. "No I am not!"

"Yes, you are." 

"No, I'm not."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Ophelia shrugged.

"Please!" Remus scoffed. "You won't even let me sleep!"

Ophelia shrugged once more as she began examining her nails.

"Fine, I'll let you sleep on one condition. That condition is that you finish answering my questions." Ophelia sighed looking back at Remus.

"Alright, what do you want to ask?" Remus said crossing his arms.

"Well, what did you guys tell Madam Pomfrey? I'm sure James didn't say  'Oh well, since we're Animagus and spend one night a month with a werewolf, Sirius decided to play a prank and—"

"We told her the truth." Remus shrugged.

"You what?! How come my brother, Peter and Sirius haven't been expelled then for illegal underage magic?" Ophelia gaped.

"Not the whole truth. James said Sirius owned up to his mistake. James and Peter told McGonagall they found you outside the shack. McGonagall and Dumbledore just think they need to put more protection spells around the shack and reinforce the Whomping Willow rule. Bet they'll be coming to give you a talk about not going close to Willow."

"So they never said anything about being illegal Animagus?" Ophelia questioned.

"Correct, and lower your voice. Someone could hear." Remus added hastily as he glanced around.

"We're the only ones here, Moony. Mind if I call you that? I'm going to. Anyways, I'm not talking to Sirius." Ophelia rambled.

"Slow down. Sure you can call me that. I'm not talking to him either." Remus said. "Now can I sleep or do you have any other questions?"

"Just one, what do I tell the girls? They'll wonder what happened and I don't want to lie. But I will if you don't want them to know about your condition." Ophelia said frowning.

"It's alright. I think—I think I should tell them. It's been 6 years. They deserve to know." Remus sighed. "If they do come by I'll tell them then. Goodnight now Ophelia." Remus said as he nestled into his pillow and blanket.

"Goodnight Remus."

•☽☀︎︎☾•

I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NO UPDATES! I'M SO STRESSED LATELY :(

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 4K READS! ITS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME THAT THIS MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ MY BOOK!

TY FOR ALL THE KIND, SWEET COMMENTS OF SUPPORT THAT I GET! THEY MEAN A LOT AND ARE THE ONLY MOTIVATION I HAVE TO KEEP WRITING.

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

~Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count-1820|

Published February 21, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 890 60
What happened during the Marauder Era. Disclaimer: there a little bit of cursing , innuendos, and all around not appropriateness. This is also my fir...
1M 29.2K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
2.5K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
1.6M 55.7K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...