Already Married Mate

By clespinosa63

What do you do when you find your mate and find out she's already married to someone? Chaunsey Alvez is the c... More

Author's Note
Characters: Prologue
1~~ Girl's Night Out
2~~ Wake Up For BBQ
3~~ Interruption
4~~ His Mate
Little Update
5~~ Judgment Day
6~~ Shopping Disaster
Update For My Readers
Small Update
8~~ Suicidal Revenge
9~~ Your Blood Will Run Cold
Chaunsey's Mark
11~~ Epilogue

10~~ Mating!

239 6 6
By clespinosa63

A/N: So here is the new chapter. One more after this and I'm wrapping it all up in that last one. I do hope you enjoy this one. It is a nice little steaming chapter between Mike and Chaunsey (finally I'm sure most of you are thinking). But I did have to have some story before they jumped each others' bones. Haha.

Anyway, I shall be trying to work on the next chapter quickly, as long as things don't come up. This one I actually wanted done sooner, but I got a bit upset after finding out my soon to be 3 year old needs to have a minor surgery next month because the first time he had the procedure done, it wasn't done right. And this was something that like 3 other doctors didn't think was necessary for him to see a specialist till the 4th doctor saw him and said he did need to see one. And of course the specialist says it needs to be fixed with minor surgery. So this mama is a bit upset and trying to not freak about it.

Otherwise, it's just me finishing this, preparing a move this summer, and fixing my house to rent when we don't live in it. Also, placing the red dress photo again so you know what the dress discussed about later in the chapter looks like. So enjoy the chappy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chaunsey's POV~~

I had rode on Mike's back the whole way back after getting off Eric's when he went to snap Alex's neck. I now hoped that when his family heard of the news, they suffered as we did when we lost KitKat to him. They already thought he was innocent when they heard about him raping her, so screw them all to hell for all I cared. Of course they would side with him since he was the ace child with no siblings. Parents did that when they thought way too highly of their kids.

He was gone and they could praise him in his afterlife. I cared less right now of any of them. They could all die, too. That was just how pissed off I was with the family. It made this whole night easier with knowing they thought he was a good person. I dared them to ask me to the funeral. I'd tell them how I felt about their son finally and how he always mistreated me. I'm sure they'd just tell me be thankful he didn't beat me or leave me with nothing. But what they didn't know was I provided everything I ever needed and still could without his help or Mike's.

My poor Mike. He knew I wasn't trying to depend on him since that's just how I was raised. He wanted me to depend on him though and I just couldn't. One day I probably would relax off, but as of now, I still couldn't let myself depend on anyone like that. I feel more accomplished when I make my own means of living.

Caught up in my thoughts, I hadn't realized we were back at the pack housing till I heard Mike growl softly at me. I knew he wasn't being mean or anything. He just wanted to get inside quickly and get Alex's blood off of him. I don't blame him as I'm sure it left a sour taste in his mouth as well. I watched him as his body slowly transitioned back into his naked human half.

Blood covered his arms and legs, even his chest and face. Something about it though as he stood there, all primal in front of me, turned me on. I bit my lip as I stared at him, feeling a strong urge to let him claim me as his after what he did for me. I was sure he caught onto the thoughts and scents I was letting roam wild off of me. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he lusted for me. After three weeks, long conversations to get to know each other, and just giving in, I think it was time to let go the barriers and let him in completely. I hadn't known how badly Alex's life burdened me till I say him die.

Mike let a deep sigh go as he walked inside the house. He wasn't sure about my decision, so I figured he was letting me decide. I followed a few minutes after him as I took that bit of time to make it clear that I was definitely doing this tonight. How could I back down from my mate. I was his as he was mine. This was the time. Now or never.

I let myself carry on after him to our room. I heard the shower already going when I entered. He had to know I was thinking about following as he left the bathroom door open for me. It was another sign that it was still up to me if I wanted to. I was going to give in as I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I couldn't back out on him, so I took my simple white bra off afterwards, following my shoes, socks, pants, and panties. I made sure they were all in a pile together before I slipped into the bathroom.

The lights were brighter than the single lamp that was on in the bedroom. It was already steaming up from the hot water Mike had running. I could see his silhouette through the glass door of the shower. I saw his head move some as he saw me somewhat and he opened the door of the shower to stare at me.

His look reminded me of a man who had just seen the best steak in his life placed in front of him and he would make sure it was his and only his. I blushed and laughed some as I saw him lick his lips. I'm sure he caught onto that thought of mine as I heard him chuckle some. He grabbed my hands lightly as he pulled me into the shower with him.

Mike's eyes stayed on me the whole time, even as he made me twirl slowly for him in the shower so he could see every bit of me. There was no doubt that he didn't know that I was finally going to give in to him fully and let him mate me.

"Are you sure, Chaunsey? I don't want to force anything on you if you let me go."

"I'm sure, Mike. I want you to finish the claim and mate me tonight. Make me yours finally."

I saw his eye blacken all the way, no sign of his crystal blue I was use to. He pulled me flush against him as his lips pressed to my own gently. I thought he'd be rough, but the gentleness caught me off guard that I moaned against his lips. With that, I felt his rather large member down south grow firm against my stomach. Having my hands on his chest and in a position to where I couldn't move them to please him, I figured he didn't want this night about him.

The kiss broke as Mike moved to get me under the spray of the hot water. He ran his hands throw my hair and made me tilt my head back as he leaned in to whisper to me.

"Lovely mate of mine, I'm going to personal explore your body as I wash you down before I take you into our bed and give you the best night of your life. I promise I'll have you moaning and screaming for more."

He reached for the shampoo I placed in here and ran some through my hair, massaging my scalp as he did. I wasn't complaining about the treatment because I've never had it done. I decided to just close my eyes and let Mike do as he pleased with me. I was giving in totally to his wants. I felt the water run the soap out of my hair after awhile and once it was out, Mike lathered some conditioner in my hair and pulled me away from the spray of water. I guess he knew that it makes hair soft if it sits, but I soon felt cold gel from the body soap run along my shoulders, back, and chest.

Big rough hands started to lather the soap into my shoulders and arms, a snail's pace at that. Mike wasn't joking about exploring my body slowly as he took his time with each arm. He hesitated a bit before I felt his hands start along my collar bone and down to my breasts, where he fondled them for a bit and pinched at my hardening nipples, causing the sparks he sent throughout my body the whole time to make me moan lightly. He let his hands slip under them and slide to my back as he pulled me against him again.

At the feeling of my hard nipples against him, I heard him groan and pick his pace up some as he ran his soapy hands down and along my back, massaging some sore muscles I had. His hands slipped down and groped my ass, squeezing as he pulled me closer to him. He wanted me to feel himself hard against my body, just to show me how ready and torturing this was for him, but he wanted to do it as his hand soon came back around to my stomach. I started to try to reach for him, but he stopped me and got onto his knees as he looked up at me.

There was so much lust in that single look that I bit my lip again. I didn't hold it long as his right hand slide along my inner right thigh in similar motion to this left hand on the outside of that same thigh. I moaned at the simple touch as sparks flooded to my core. It was so much more than when he touched my breasts moments ago. I guess it was because he was so close and I was so ready. He didn't touch me there though, his hands rubbing the soap into my thigh and calf. He even made me lift my foot some, giving him a better sight of my aching core, so he could wash it, too.

Mike repeated the actions with my left leg before he made me get back under the water. As the water rinsed the soap, I felt his hands go straight to my breasts, groping them harder than he did washing them as he moved them to get the soap from underneath. His hands ran along all the areas he had washed, including between my legs again. He soon returned them to my hair as he tilted my chin up so I put my head under the spray again.

The water felt nice running through my hair and along my naked body. I wasn't even feeling self-conscious with Mike at all. It was like once he saw me, there was no reason being shy with him. I even let him wash me himself for his own pleasure. But once the conditioner was out of my hair, Mike made me keep my head tilted back as he kissed along my neck and the mark he had made on the left side of my neck. I had covered it up after he made it on the beach because everyone kept asking me if I got a tattoo. After today, I would show it off and just tell them yes. Other weres would know it wasn't and that it was my mark.

It was two wolves done in tribal staring at each other with their front legs and back legs kind of entangled. I loved it and it was a simple yet sweet mark. He wouldn't have his until we mated and I bit him back. That was going to be a bit harder with my human teeth, but he reassured me that if I really wanted to mark him, I'd make it happen. He had seen human mates mark their wolf mate with human teeth, so he believed in me.

As Mike kissed my neck, I felt one of his hands reach between my legs. One of his fingers started rubbing along my clitoris, both actions causing me to feel week in the knees and moan out loud. I felt Mike wrap his other arm around me and close as he kissed his way down to my left breast. His mouth suckled over the nipple instantly, my nipple being sucked in hard. I braced myself against his arms as he continued his adventures with his finger, running along my opening, slicking it with my own wetness.

Soon after, a finger slipped inside of me, pumping in and out slowly till he felt I was wet enough to slip another finger in with it. I clenched my core around his fingers once they reached far inside and he moved them along my inside with his thumb applying just the need pressure to my clitoris. I could feel my mind slipping as an orgasm took me over right in his hands. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean of my cum, closing his eyes and moaning at my taste as I tried to recollect my thoughts.

"Damn baby girl. I am so going to need to taste some more of that," he huskily murmured to me.

I wasn't going to deny him that when I replied, "Then let's get out of here and you take me to bed now. If you can make me feel like that with just your fingers, I want to know what it feels like with you inside of me."

I had never wanted to get down between the sheets and be so dirty with any man before. Mike literally unraveled my whole being with just a few moments and had me craving for more of what he could do. Since he was already cleaned of Alex's blood, he turned the water off and opened the shower door, leading us to his bed. He didn't seem to care that we were still soaking wet as he lifted me up onto the bed and made me lay down.

Mike crawled onto the bed slowly, kissing along my body starting with my left foot. He kissed up my left leg, making sure to kiss near my core, continuing that trail up my stomach. His lips pressed soft kisses to each nipple before he let his kisses start up again along my chest and neck. As he kicked up my neck till he was on my mouth, I felt him spread my legs around him and his very hard member poking right at my entrance.

"I'll go slow to ease your body."

He said no more as he slowly started pushing in, his width widening me like I've never felt before. There was no doubt in my mind that he was definitely way bigger. I felt his width and length fill me slowly till he stopped. He was looking down at me, worry behind his lust. Mike wanted to make sure he didn't hurt me.

"I'm fine, hunny. Nothing hurts actually," I reassured him.

I had given him the okay to continue, and he didn't hesitate at all. I felt him pull out and start a slow pump inside of me. The slow pleasure was great, but I wanted more from him. I gave him a look that he obviously knew I wanted just that. Mike picked his speed up, thrusting in and out harder. I threw my head back while closing my eyes as a moan erupted from my lips.

It was like I was having sex for the first time and I had never known what this felt like before. Mike was doing the same things that Alex had done when we had sex, but this was so diverse from him, that I knew I'd love having sex with Mike forever. There wouldn't be a day I would deny him if he wanted it either. He made me feel like he was a god of sex with the way his hips rocked against me and his thrusts filled me fully. I could feel my orgasm coming quick as he made his pace a bit faster. He was going to send me over quickly at this rate and I wasn't even sure if he was even close to having his own release.

"Mike!" I screamed out, the orgasm taking me over.

A grunt came from him as I felt myself tighten around him, his hips stopping his thrusts as he let his head fall down to look at us connected. I couldn't even think about what was going on as I was lightheaded from my pleasure filled orgasm. Once I was thinking straight, I made him look at me and saw he was a little unraveled.

"Are you okay, hunny?"

"I wasn't wearing anything and I didn't pull out. You don't need to be pregnant so soon, Chaunsey."

"You won't get me pregnant, Mike. I'm on birth control to regulate my periods more."

I couldn't help but laugh at his worry. He should have known that I'm not the type of girl to just let him mess up so soon like that. He just pouted at me as the words sunk in. I knew he wanted a child, but with what just happened recently, he just didn't want it to be like within the next few weeks I find out I'm pregnant.

"That's still not funny. But eventually I'll want you off that so I can have a pup from my lovely mate."

"I'll quit after this pack I'm on now if you want and then get back on it after I have our child. I just use it to regulate me to having only four periods a year instead of having one every month. Plus I have issues with cysts in my ovaries from time-to-time and the medicine helps with that as well," I explained to him.

There was no way I would deny him a son or daughter. I wanted kids as well and with Mike I felt safe. It's like I could let him take control of what we wanted in life from here on out and still be happy. I know I had only known him less than a month, but the mate bond we had was definitely strong and having me overly attached to him.

I could even now feel the love and admiration he had for me since the bond was finalized. I didn't even feel different to how I was, just felt the feelings he had for me. I could even feel those feelings he had about me that would stay behind our closed door. He had the hot for me for sure.

I leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, pulling him down onto me. Mike flipped us over so I was on top of him now. It was awkward for me since I never wanted to be in this position, but I liked it with Mike. I could still feel his hard member and thought I'd take matters into my own hands again.

I shifted my hips up and took his member inside of me again, moaning at the different feeling I got in this position than the last. I even heard him groan in pleasure at me doing so. His hand went right to my hips as I started to move them up and down. I placed my hands on his stomach to help brace myself against him.

His member hit deep inside that I could feel a bigger orgasm than my last coming even quicker. Mike obviously wasn't complaining as a smirk placed across his lips. I know he could smell me getting closer and he just thrusted his hips up some to help me get there. With just the one movement, I gasped out as the strongest orgasm ever racked my body that I fell limp onto him.

"Now that must have been a great orgasm for you to go limp on me, love."

"You have no idea," was my response as I could still feel myself squeezing him.

"I'll have to fuck you more often this way then. I like how it feels when you squeeze my cock like that."

"Stop teasing me!"

"Mmm, I'll tease you if I want," he said into my ear as he nipped at the lobe.

The nip caused shivers to run through my body and a small lingering effect of the orgasm made me moan out again. Mike was enjoying this too much as he thrusted his hips some more, causing more moans to escape my lips as he carried my orgasm a little farther. I was too sensitive after that big one and he was taking full advantage of it.

His thrusting soon stopped as he felt I had enough teasing. He could tell I was physically and emotionally drained from our love making. I knew I was too as I didn't even want to move off of him. He wasn't complaining either as he held me close and ran his fingers through my still wet hair. Sex between us was mind-blowing for sure. It drained me completely and I wasn't going to ever complain about it.

"I won't tease you anymore, baby girl. Go to sleep now and you and Trinity will go shopping tomorrow for that dress for the ball. And it will be on me, so get whatever you want."

"Thank you, hunny. I'll make sure it's stunning and takes your breath away."

"I believe you. Go to sleep now."

I felt him move a bit, somehow getting the blankets from under us and then pulling them over us. I must have just been that tired and felt like we didn't move much. It wasn't much longer before I passed out on Mike happily, thinking of what I would want to try and get for the dress to surprise him. It would have to wait till tomorrow when I went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in the morning with Mike looking at me, smiling as soon as I looked at him with a smile of my own. He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

"How'd my princess sleep after that wonderful passionate sex?"

"Perv!" I joked with him.

Mike just laughed at me as I just smiled at him, but I kissed him back before giving him an honest answer, "I slept great, hunny. And we will definitely have some more wonderful passionate sex later tonight. Maybe I'll let you fuck me in the shower or on the sink."

He just wiggled his eyebrows at my suggestion and I threw my pillow at him. He laughed again as I crawled out of the bed to go to the bathroom. As I was in there doing my business, he walked in and smirked at me.

"How about we do that right now, bed head?"

"I can just wet my hair back down. Plus, I'm a bit sore, but tonight for sure."

We both just laughed as I finished going and we switched places. I took this time to just stare at his pure hard naked body. Mike was just all fine muscle and I knew just what that felt like wrapped up with me. I blushed at my thoughts as he looked at me with one eyebrow raised at me.

"Was it that good that you're fantasizing about my naked body?"

"You have no idea."

Once he was done, he walked over to me and pulled me into his embrace. He kissed my forehead and looked down at me after he did it. His blue eyes swirled with love for me and I'm sure he saw similar feelings in mine. There was no doubt that in these short few weeks that I fell in love with Mike. And I wanted him to know it.

"I love you, Mike."

I caught him off guard for sure with that one as he looked a bit shocked at first, but he smiled at me as he returned his feelings, "I love you, too, Chaunsey. I'll always love you. You're my one and only mate and I won't change that for anything."

We kissed some more before he decided that we needed to get ready. He had some pack things to take care of and he wanted me to have a fun day with Trinity. So we did just that at our own pace. He had dressed in some jeans and some random black T-shirt with a cross and skulls on it. It looked wonderful on him, but I was sure anything did.

I had decided to dress in some black pants that were between loungewear and casual business so they'd be easier to take off for dress shopping. I paired it off with a plain blue blouse that had little blue rhinestones on the shoulders. My feet got shoved into some black flats to finish it all off. I had of course fixed my hair so it was flat and not sticking up everywhere after drying while sleeping and becoming a mess. Mike had fun reminding me about it till I fixed it as he called me bed head till I did.

Both of us went down stairs to get some breakfast that was still left over. Trinity and Eric were taking their time eating since they knew they weren't doing anything till we got done as well. They both gave us a knowing smile. Oh, I was sure everyone here heard what went on last night. No doubt with everyone being werewolves with better hearing than me and any of the other humans. But I had no idea how loud I was either last night.

"So, you two finished the bonding last night. Sounded like a hell of a time for you, Chuansey."

"We can talk about details later, Trinity. I'm sure Eric doesn't want to hear about his Alpha and Luna mating."

Eric looked at me with a look that said thank you. He even said thanks through the link as he gave another look to his wife to let it go. Trinity knew that eventually I'd tell all today while we were out anyway. She just gave me a toothy grin in acknowledging that we would. That was just how girls were when we wanted to talk, but now wasn't the time.

"Congratulations though," Eric said after all thoughts of us talking about it were settled.

You could tell he was happy for his Alpha and Luna for finally finalizing the bond and mating. I was officially Luna by law and by ritual of mating and bonding. I knew I'd mess up here and there, but Mike was there next to me to help me along. He knew about the ins and outs with packs and I didn't. He'd make sure I did the right things and helped him keep things running smoothly from here on.

Once we all finished breakfast and stopped out chit-chat sessions, Trinity and I gave the men our kisses and left gleefully excited about this shopping trip. There was no doubt that all women loved shopping at some point and we both loved it. We even called Chris to meet us. I needed her to know that I was taking KitKat's death better now that Alex was gone. She also needed some friends to help her get over it, too. It wasn't going to just go away now that Alex was. It was an emotional connection we had that KitKat would always be missed. I was just glad she didn't blow me off to mope at home about it.

We all agreed to meet at the mall to check the main department stores before going to the other dress shops in town. Of course we made the mistake of going there. I was having issues finding anything to fit me right. I had found something in Macy's, but I felt like my butt was going to fall out if I even dared to bend over for anything, so we said no to it.

Thankfully we left there after we found everything a bust. I wasn't giving up, and neither were they. We decided from there to take one car and drive around town to the other few dress stores. It was a bust at every store we had went to but one was still left. We all agreed that we should eat and them finish before we decided to go out of town to more stores. It was our last chance before I called Mike and ask if he didn't mind us going to Wilmington or New Bern to look.

Lunch was agreed on that we should get our fake Mex at Taco Bell. Who could resist cheap tacos or cheap Mexican food for that fact? Not us for sure. Trinity of course ate like she had never ate before. We knew it was because of the werewolf metabolism, but the cashier looked at her like she was crazy when she ordered all the food she did. We just laughed as we walked away and ate our food in peace.

So now here we were at Classic's. It was the last dress store in town that we hadn't gotten to. I knew the prices would be up there, but Mike made me promise I wouldn't worry about the price as I looked around for the perfect dress. I was hoping the dress I would want would be here so I could stop looking. I was missing Mike like crazy and talking to him most the time through mind link.

"What color does Mike like most on you," asked Trinity as we walked up to the building.

"He told me that he thought red would look good on me. And blue. I wear blue a lot though and would like something red if it actually does look good."

"We can manage that," Chris said.

Inside was like stepping into a princess's closet or something. It was lined with dresses and the counter right up front had tons of jewelry pieces.

"Welcome ladies! How may I help you?" spoke a younger woman.

Both girls pushed me forward, saying, "She needs a ball gown!"

"Okay, than come this way ladies," she replied back and ushered us farther into the store.

It was astounding in here as I could see some pretty dresses hanging up, most too small for my thicker frame. I was sure they'd have stuff though or they would have said something instead of taking us farther back.

"Any particular color in mind, mama," she directed at me.

"My boyfriend said he thinks I'd look good in red or blue. I'd like to try red more since I don't wear it often."

"We can surely do that. Do you know about what size you are?"

"I think I was an eighteen last time I tried a dress on. Maybe twenty."

It wasn't that I was too big in my stomach area, but I had some pretty decent breasts to tuck into a dress. It was the main reason I had to get bigger dresses and have them altered in. The lady pulled three dresses out in size twenty. She was doing that size just in case an eighteen didn't fit anymore. I didn't blame her though. I tried the first one on and didn't like how it was too plain. There was nothing on it, just a simple princess style with some ruching around the stomach area. It was one to flatter the figure, but not quite what I wanted.

The second red dress was a-line and over dramatic with gems everywhere along the dress. It was patterned, but just too much for me. So I went to the third. It didn't look like much on the hanger, but wow was I stunned after putting it on. I assumed it was an empire style as it was tight across my breasts and just flowed from that point on. It had thin straps to hold it up and a small set of stones set perfectly between my breasts to add a bit of glam to it. It flowed nicely when I twirled in the mirror to see what it would look like.

The girls look at me in awe. This was definitely the dress I needed to get. Simple, yet just enough gleam in it to stand out. I was sure to pair it up with some silver heels and a simple necklace, earring, and bracelet set that would match the stones in the center top part. Of course I'd have to have it altered and they recommended a place to take it to since they didn't do any there. I had no problem with that and planned to go there next to get the measurements done.

Everything was rung up and I paid with Mike's card, as he had asked me to do. I didn't like that the total with everything came out to over six hundred, but I wouldn't worry since Mike told me not to. Trinity told me that it wasn't even worth worrying about since she once spent a good thousand once on just a dress. I couldn't even believe someone would spend that much for one dress. Even for a wedding dress I wouldn't want to spend that much.

I stopped complaining as we got everything in the car and put up the receipt with our instructions of how to get to the seamstress that would alter my dress for me. It wasn't far away either and actually in a place I knew. I just didn't think anyone actually went to the place.

Inside, an older Asian lady greeted us. She was cheery and made sure that I got into the dress again with the heels. She had to make sure that I'd be in the same heels that same night and the length would be perfect and everything would fit nicely. The cost was cheap, too. I'd just have to wait a bit longer than a week since she was backed up with other orders and I told her to take her time. I knew the ball was still a few months away. It was July now and the ball was in November. I had time. I went ahead and paid her now though so I didn't have to worry about that later.

We gave her my contact information so she could tell me when it was done after she gave me my receipt as proof that I paid. She said to forgive her that she asked for us to make sure we definitely had it or she'd have to recharge. She was older and forgot things easily with that, so it was just her covering herself and letting me know to make sure to cover myself so I didn't double pay.

And with that, we left to go back to the mall and let Chris get her car. We said our farewells from there and I told her I'd see her at work next week when I came back. It gave me some more time with Trinity alone so I could ask her something that bothered me all day.

"What do you think of me quitting my birth control so I can surprise Mike when I get pregnant?"

"You want one already?"

"I know he wants to turn me, but he said he won't till I bare him at least one pup. I'd love to be able to do that and be able to run as a wolf with him on runs. Plus, I want kids as well. It just never felt right with Alex though because of how he treated me. Mike makes me feel safe and ready to settle."

"You two have a strong bond than. I didn't want my own kids and made Eric turn me beforehand. I want to adopt actually."

"I guess he accepted that after awhile?" I asked her.

She just nodded her head.

"So, do you think I should? I have like two more weeks on my meds before I get my refill and if I stop there, it should have me fertile and conceived by the ball, if not a bit after or before."

"I say do it. Mike would love a pup or two sooner than later."

"I guess that's what I'll do then. I just hope it works for us and I don't have problems conceiving"

We left that conversation right there and it was my decision to do it or not. I could be the only one to make the final call on if I was going to do it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 486 19
"You thought that you made me weak and vunerable. Wrong, I got stronger" I say with so much hatred while I am holding him over the Chasm. He is tryin...
257 10 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
130K 3.6K 26
This is a story about Charlotte Passon and her two year old daughter Ashtyn. And how in one day their lives changed. I wrote this story during my sen...