✔︎One Sided

By BeanQueen_29

This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. Th... More

Info: Optional
1: The Beginning
2: Years
3: Discussing the Future
4: Switching Homes
6: The News
7: Training
8: Everyone has Their Moment
9: High School Years
10: His New Life
11: Study Sessions
12: Weird feeling
13: Moving On
14: Hometown
15: Heroes and citizens
16: Where It all begins
17: Dog Day
18: Lost You
19: Phycologist
20: Letting it Out
21: Silently Waiting
22: Unexpected Visitors
23: Inside his Mind
24: Clueless boy
25: Uncovering the past
26: Listening to Your Troubles
27:Everything is Revealed
28: Choices and Decisions
29: Stubborn People
30: Get to Know you Better
31: Moments of Happiness
32: A Stressful Day
33: Keeping Away
34: Too Much of a Coincidence
35: Wanting You Hurts
36: Emotional
37: Finding Myself in Your Arms
38: The Forgiveness that Connects Us

5: After Party

3.9K 135 40
By BeanQueen_29

Izuku was currently hanging out with Camie, who was supposed to distract Izuku from going home but failing miserably. It was funny to watch her try for the little birthday boy.

"Oh c'mon Izu-chan you're making this difficult. Can you at least ACT surprised when we enter your house? And don't tell your mom that you knew the whole time" Camie said while taking a sip of her coffee. Izuku laughed

"Well that's no fun... hmmmm~ what do you have in mind that will keep my mouth shut huh Camie~" he teased. He was usually never this confident but being around someone like Camie changed him. All her overconfidence rubbed off on him. However whenever speaking to another person he would stutter or look super nervous when answering.

"Oh you wanna play that game huh? Well tell her all you want but i'm taking that amazing gift, that you, like, really really need. Two can play your game Izu-chan~" she teased back

Izuku gaped and put his hand to his heart "Oh no! Not the amazing gift!" They both laughed.

"Ok but seriously talking, can you please at least act surprised?" Camie asked.

"Of course," Izuku said.

Just then Camie got a notification. She looked at her phone and her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yayyyy! Cmon Izuku it's time for your surprise!" she said as she got up and grabbed Her friend's wrist. Izuku took a quick sip and threw a tip for the waitress to pick up later. He was then dragged back to his house tripping a couple of times. Finally arriving at the house, Camie let go of her friend's wrist begging for Izuku to hurry and open the door.

"Hold on let me find my keys gee" Izuku said while having difficulty opening the door. As soon as he pushed it open and flipped the lights, everyone jumped up from their hiding places. 

"SUPRISEEEEE" they all yelled at once.

Izuku was startled, he honestly didn't expect THIS. there were about ten kids his age, but only recognising two. Inasa and Seiji. The rest he could only recognize with Camies description when they were at the coffee shop.

The girl with orange hair was Kendo and she was standing next to a guy with blonde hair with crazy eyes. He was definitely Monoma, then there was a small girl with big eyes and horns. She was Pony. next to her were a girl and a guy. They were the only couple so they were Yosetsu and Satuna. Yosetsu was the guy with black crooked hair wearing a bandana and next to him was his girlfriend Satsuna. She had dark green silky hair; kind of like Izuku but darker and a lot less curly but more wavy.

His mother approached her son and hugged him tightly. After they broke apart everyone started to introduce themselves. Of course he already figured out who was who but stayed quiet to avoid questioning looks. As they chatted away, Izuku's three friends, Camie, Inasa, and Seiji, pushed through the small crowd and stood next to izuku.

"Alright everyone, we are going to have dinner and the desert after. Once we are all done with that we will play games, open presents, and then head our way home" Inasa stated standing proud and tall.

Everyone agreed and that is how their evening went. Izuku chatted with everyone, well almost. Monoma kept giving him the chills or had something to say about him or the house. He spoke before even thinking of what he said. Before It would get out of hand, Kendo would hit him on the head using her quirk. The evening went by really fast. After finishing the food, they unwrapped some presents, and then finished the night by eating ice cream while watching an action movie about superheroes. Yotetsu took his girlfriend home after the games because they had to pack to go somewhere. Kendo and monoma had to leave because monoma was being 'obnoxious'. Pony left without a trace, she kept to herself most of the time but she was very sweet.

Now it was Just Izuku, Inasa, Suiji, and Camie sprawled out on the couch exhausted. The movie had finally come to an end. Inasa looked at his watch and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Camie, Souji We need to go! We have to pack! It's past midnight!" Inasa said as he stood up dragging both of his friends with him. He bowed and apologized before Camie spoke again

"OMG I tots forgot! Izu-chan I'm going to miss youuuuuu '' she said as she went and hugged her friend. Izuku hugged her back without hesitation. I mean its a hug... who doesn't love hugs?

"Where are you guys going? And why is everyone needing to pack?" Izuku asked, a bit confused. Camie was then grabbed by Inasa implying that they had to leave. 

Camie spoke again, yanking her arm away from Inasas grip. "Remember how I said that everyone in camp was going to the UA? Well the exams are pretty soon and in Japan they have like the best training areas there. So everyone agreed to leave together. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner I was so caught up in giving you the perfect B-dayyyyy" she said jumping up and down while pouting and holding Izukus arm.

"It's ok Camie. I already knew you were leaving. I was just surprised that day was tomorrow," he said while leading everyone to the front door. They said their final good-byes, Izuku wishing them good luck.

"Soon enough you'll see us on TV saving people! well be so famous!" Camie said as she walked down the steps of the house. As soon as his friends were out of sight Izuku made his way towards his mother who was in the kitchen sitting on the chair trying to set up Izuku's new phone Camie got him since his other one was... practically destroyed.

"Click here... then here... settings... aaand done! Izuk- AHHHHH!" his mother yelled in surprise when she saw her son in front of her. "GOD IZU! You scared me! Anyway here's your phone, it's all set up and ready to go. Everything on your other phone was transmitted on this one so now we can get rid of this one since its broke-" she was cut off by izuku grabbing both phones from the table. 

"NO!... I mean no thank you... this one brings memories. I don't want to get rid of it yet" he said, hugging the older phone a bit tighter than the other one. While still looking at his mom in a playful glare, he turned his body away from her like she was going to take the phone away. Inko rolled her eyes. 

"Ok but keep it somewhere safe so you don't lose it. Now go to bed i'll finish everything here you look exhausted" she said while nudging her son to go up the stairs. Izuku didn't even protest since he was indeed tired. He gave a goodnight kiss and hug to his mom and went to his room flopping on the bed falling asleep.

"That's so cool Kacchan! I can't wait to get my quirk too!" Little Izuku said as they sat in the middle of an opening in the forest next to the park. Katsuki was showing off his quirk by making small little sparks in the palm of his hand. 

"Yea! And when you do, well be the best heroes together!" little katsuki said as he faced his best friend who was drawing them as superheroes. Katsuki paused for a moment looking at his friend. The way Izuku looked when concentrated was bizarre. His eye brows were furrowed and had his eyes squinted ever so slightly, his nose was scrunched up, his tongue stuck out of his mouth with his head slightly tilted. It was a strange look on Izuku to Katsuki. He always had a smile on his face, his eyes were alyas bright and his face was always smooth. This was a new look. After a while of observing his face, Izuku's face brightened. 

"ALL DONE! Do you like it Kacchan?!" Izuku said as he turned over his drawing so his friend could see it. "It's us as heroes! What should we call ourselves?" he asked now looking at his own drawing jumping up and down.

"I don't know... maybe we can think of a cool name when we're older!" Little Katsuki said as he got up from his spot holding his hand out for Izuku to take "When we become heroes I want you to always be on my side no matter what so..." Katsuki got nervous when Izuku was standing right in front of him with hopeful eyes. He wanted to say it but he felt like it wasn't the right time "So...until that happens I will keep my promise" he said proudly.

Izuku stopped his movements and looked confused for a moment before speaking"What promise?"

"You have to wait and see.."

Izuku's alarm started beeping very loudly. He smashed his hand over the loud noise to make it stop. He took a minute to adjust his vision. As it finally clear, panic settled. He tried getting out of bed but he tripped over his sheets and made a loud thud on the floor. He was in tears, he couldn't breathe properly. She hurried off the floor frantically looking around until a door opening caused him to direct his attention to the noise. It was blurry from his tears, but he could make up that whoever came through, had green hair. The blurry figure was talking but to no avail. Everything came in one ear and out the other. He backed away from it hitting the desk with his back and started yelling.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE THE HELL AM I!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.3K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
114 0 5
Dear Kacchan, First of all, I want to tell you how sorry I am to leave you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you and know that this will...
69.3K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...