β™₯οΈŽπ‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ β™‘οΈŽ/π™³πšŠ...

By potter_dancer

π‘…π‘Žπ‘™π‘β„Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘β„Žπ‘–π‘œ - π·π‘Žπ‘›π‘–π‘’π‘™ πΏπ‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ π‘ π‘œ Y/n - Charlie Mr Miyagi Johnny Lawrence Others! More

π™Όπš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš
The beach
The kiss

Ex gfs and Bfs

15 0 0
By potter_dancer

We got to the beach and started goofing around.
Daniel taught me how to juggle a soccer ball.He was really good at soccer.

We sat down to watch the sunset and talked...
Daniel said to me,"Charli?" Yes? "Umm never mind" ok! So I heard you and Ali are dating...
"Was dating" really? "Yep,she broke up w me for a college football player but it's kinda funny cause I was gonna break it off too" lol

"So you and that neighborhood legend dude was dating how'd that go?" Its Benny... He was such a jerk sometimes.

He loved baseball more than anything. I uh-
"What?" I caught him making out with this girl Jessie back at home. "Omg I'm so sorry Charli!" It's ok when I left I broke it off.

"Well I guess we just both have to move on right?"
Right.

The next chapter is juicy 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
79.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.