Her Big Brother's Best Friend...

By Emrys_Void

You Are Zane, Garroth, And Vylad's Sister. You're Zane's Twin And Everyone Assumes You Don't Have Feelings Fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

447 8 6
By Emrys_Void

{The Next Day}

~Your POV~

Aph, Gene, And I Worked On The Interior Of The Café While Kawaii~Chan Worked On Maid Outfit Designs.

The Time Passed Quickly. Gene And Aph Went To Get Tacos For Lunch.

"y/n~Sama, Can You Help Kawaii~Chan With Something?" Kawaii~Chan Said.

After She Got Fired From The Previous Maid Café, Zane Helped Kawaii~Chan Become More Serious. She Still Talks In Third-Person But, It's Inconsistent And She Sometimes Talks In First-Person.

"With What?" I Said.

"I Need A Mannequin And Can't Sew It Properly While She's Wearing The Dress." She Said.

"Okay, I Guess." I Said.

"Then Put This On." She Said Handing Me A Maid Outfit.

I Went Into Where The Bathroom Is And Changed. I Came Back Out And Kawaii~Chan Got To Work.

{A Couple Days Later}

Aph Hired Zane For The Café.

Today Kawaii~Chan Decided To Have A Fashion Show For The New Café Uniforms. Gene Went Out. I Could Hear Him And Zane Arguing. After They Stopped, Kawaii~Chan Called Me Out.

When I Went Out I Could See Laurence Blushing. He, Garroth, And Travis Each Took A Picture. After A Minute Gene And I Went Backstage.

My Phone Went Off.

Katelyn: Travis Sent Me A Pic Of You In The Maid Outfit

Katelyn: You Look Good, You Got The Legs To Rock That Skirt

Me: Thanks, Katelyn

Katelyn: No Problem

I Got Another Text From Someone Else.

Mom: GarGar Sent Me A Photo Of You In That Maid Outfit! You Look So Cute!

Me: Thanks Mom

Mom: Of Course!

{A Week Later}

We're All Working On The Café. The Café Opens In A Few Days.

Gene And Zane Keep Arguing. Aph Climbed A Ladder To Put Up Some Decorations. The Ladder Started To Wobble.

"Whoa!" Aph Exclaimed As She Fell.

I Caught Her.

"Aph, Are You Okay?" I Said Getting Her Back To Her Feet.

"Yeah, Thanks For Catching Me!" She Said.

"Aphmau!" Zane Said Rushing Over. "Are You Alright?!"

"I'm Fine, Zane." Aph Said.

{A Few Hours Later}

Earlier Aph Hired Kawaii~Chan's Friend, Damien, For The Maid Café. Aph Also Found Her Gimmick, It's A Maid And Butler Café.

"y/n, Guess What." Laurence Said Sitting Next To Me On Our Bed.

"What?" I Said.

"Aphmau Hired Me, Garroth, And Aaron For The Café." He Said.

"That's Amazing!" I Said.

{A Week And A Half Later}

The Grand Opening Had To Be Postponed Because Of The Storm. Aph Splashed Herself With A Werewolf Potion To Try And Get Aaron To Swoon Over Her And She Can Get Back To, As She Says, Normal.

Aphmau Opened The Kawaii~Treat Maid~Sweet Café. People Came In And Aph Welcomed Them. A Couple Familiar Faces Came In And I Went Over To Seat Them.

"Hello, Darling!" Guy Said In A Sing-Song Voice.

He Was Here With Nate.(I Will Forever Ship Them, They Are So Cute💕)

"Hey, Guy, Nate." I Said.

They Are The Number 1 Reason That, Before Aphmau Saw Us, Laurence And I Never Got Caught Out On Dates.

"If You Follow y/n, She'll Get You Two The Best Seats In The House." Aphmau Said.

"Right This Way!" I Said.

I Brought Them Over To A Table.

"We Really Need To Set A Time To Catch Up With You And Your Friends!" Guy Said.

"I Have A Feeling They'd Like That." I Said And Handed Them some Menus. "I'll Leave You to Take A Look At The Menu."

{A Couple Hours Later}

Aphmau Closed Up.

"Can We Go Home Now?" Zane Said Coming Over To Me.

"What? Does ZuZu Not Want To See Kawaii~Chan With Damien?" I Said Mocking Our Mom's Tone.

"Don't Call Me That! And I Have No Idea What Your Talking About." He Said.

"Are You Sure? You Seem Pretty Jealous Of How Close He's Getting To Her." I Said. "It's Pretty Obvious You're Crushing."

"I-I Am Not!" Zane Said.

"Uh-Huh..." I Said.

"What Is This About?" He Said.

"Pay Back, Zane. Pay Back." I Said.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Laurence POV~

Aph Is Back To Normal After Her Little Werewolf Potion Problem.

Doorbell Rang. I Went And Answer It. Cadenza Had Caleb, Our Baby Brother.

"Laurence, I Have A Really Important Job Interview With Ro'meave Studios And Need You To Watch Caleb." She Said.(btw, Why Does Cadenza Have An Accent And Laurence Doesn't? I Find That Kind Of Weird.)

"You Do Realize That My Best Friend's Parents Own The Studio, Right? If You Asked, He Could Put In A Good Word For You." I Said.

"I Want To Earn This Job." She Said. "Now Please Watch Caleb."

"Of Course." I Said.

"Thank You!" She Said And Ran Off.

I Took Caleb Inside.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

I Gave Caleb His Bottle.

"Here You Go." I Said.

Something Smelled A Little Stinky And I Realized Caleb Used His Diaper. I Checked His Bag For A Clean One But Cadenza Must've Forgotten To Pack It.

"I'll Be Right Back, Little Buddy, I Gotta Grab Something From Downstairs." I Said.

"Goo-Goo." My Baby Brother Said.

I Went Downstairs And Started Looking For The Box I Have Incase I Have To Watch Caleb. y/n Was Reading A Book On Our Bed.

"Honey, What Are You Looking For?" She Asked.

"The Box With The Baby Stuff For Caleb. He's Upstairs And Cadenza Forgot To Pack Something." I Said.

"You Mean The Box Labeled 'Caleb's Baby Stuff' Sitting Over In The Corner?" She Said

I Looked.

"Oh..." I Said.

I Went Over And Started Looking In The Box. I Quickly Found A Clean Diaper For Caleb.

"Anyway, You Said There's An Adorable Baby Upstairs?" y/n Said Putting Her Book Down And Coming Over To Me. "Can I Help You Watch Him?"

"Yeah, Uh, I Didn't Expect That Kind Of Thing From You Though." I Said.

"What? I Love Babies!" y/n Said. "They Are So Small And Cute!"

I Laughed.

"Come On Then." I Said.

We Headed Upstairs. I Looked Over And Caleb Was Gone! The Window Was Open, Did He Crawl Out?!

"Caleb!" I Said.

I Started Freaking Out.

"Laurence, Calm Down, We'll Find Him Before Cadenza Finds Out." y/n Said.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

y/n And I Can't Find Caleb!

"Laurence, Look!" y/n Said.

I Looked Where She Was Looking. Garroth, Dante, Travis, And Zane Were On Dante And Travis's Roof With Caleb!

{2 Hours Later}

y/n Got Caleb To Sleep In The Crib. She's Really Good With Babies. I Keep A Collapsible Crib In The Closet Incase Caleb Comes Over.

"I Think He Likes You." I Said.

"I'd Hope So Since I'm Dating His Big Brother." y/n Said Giving Me A Smile.

The Doorbell Rang. I Answered It.

"Hey, Cadenza." I Said.

"Hello, Laurence." She Said And I Let Her In.

"Hi, Cadenza." y/n Said.

"Hi, Dearie." Cadenza Said And Hugged y/n.

"Caleb's Asleep In The Crib Over There. y/n Was A Lot Of Help." I Said.

"Since He's Asleep, Let's Catch Up! It's Been So Long Since I've Seen y/n." She Said.

"Um, Sure." y/n Said.

"So, Laurence Tells Me You Two Are Together Now." Cadenza Said.

y/n Blushed. Cadenza Got All Giddy.

"So It Is True! I Honestly Thought You Were Lying, Laurence." She Said.

"Hey!" I Said And y/n Giggled.

"I Wish It Were A Lie!" Zane Shout Down.

"Shut Up, Zane!" y/n Said.

Cadenza Laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.6K 89
ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...
9.8K 188 21
You were a princess in Falcon Claw until Zane, your half brother, tried to ruin your fathers life. Before that Garroth's family saved you from being...
25.7K 485 38
You are Garroth's younger sister and Zane's twin. You decided to move to MyStreet to surprise your 3 brothers, what you weren't expecting is to meet...
25.7K 419 49
Your a female 20 year old werewolf, and you've just moved to mystreet to be closer to your sister Katelyn. You are a very bold and fearless girl, but...