Oh Ophelia\\๐‘†.๐ต-EDITING

Od biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... Viac

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พ
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

15~~~Snape's Tunnel

2K 59 12
Od biles-bilinski-

note:
(plz don't skip reading other note on bottom when finished reading :) )

-

Unedited chapter

-

'Oh Ophelia'
'15~~~Snape's Tunnel'

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA'S DAYS FOLLOWING HER RETURN TO HOGWARTS were filled with the biggest smiles she had ever produced, and laughs that made her tear up. Her and Sirius were closer then ever now that they had made up, and she wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

Ophelia was able to almost merge her friend groups together. Remus, Alice, and Lily were close friends from their study group, Marlene was practically related to James and Ophelia so they were already pretty close, and Ophelia and Sirius were very close friends now. Ophelia had even convinced Lily to attend the next Hogsmeade visit with her, Marlene and Alice, and the Marauders.

"Ha! I come to Hogwarts 5 years after you James, and I manage to steal your best friend from you in less then 5 months!" Ophelia grinned at James after he had told Ophelia off for taking away his 'Sirius time' by her hanging out with Sirius all day.

"Oh shut up. Can you just tell me what the bloody time is?" James grumbled as they both sat down in the Great Hall for dinner.

"Around 8, why?" Ophelia asked as she looked around for her friends.

"I've gotta eat fast—I've got—homework." James lied. This didn't go unnoticed by Ophelia.

"Uh—huh. Sure." Ophelia nodded as she peered at him through her reading glasses.

James cowered in his seat from her stare.

"Your killing me, Phe. I told you. Homework." He cried as he put his head in his hands, finally able to break off her stare.

"Fine! I'll pretend to believe you." She sighed back at him as they both ate their meals in silence.

"So. . ." James said teetering back and forward on his seat, trying to break the awkward silence. "How are the— kids?"

Ophelia snorted into her goblet of pumpkin juice at James question.

"Jerk. . . look what you made me do!" Ophelia groaned as she mopped at her shirt that had acquired a dark blotch of spilled juice.

"Your fault for drinking it." James shrugged.

"What am I not allowed to hydrate?" She rollled her eyes at him.

  He grinned at her as they both got up to leave the table.

"Has Lily agreed to my Hogsmeade invitation yet?" James asked hopefully as they walked out of the hall together.

"No—well not directly you. She agreed to as long as other people are there and not just you and her. She throws a pillow at my face and threatens to hex me if I bring it up about you two." Ophelia shuddered.

"Bloody amazing that girl. Playing hard to get. I'm sure she has good aim, and you probably deserved it." James said, saying the first part with a lovesick look in his eye.

"Shut it. Anyways why don't you ask her yourself? From what I heard, all the years previous you've had no problem asking her out." Ophelia questioned.

"It's just—don't repeat this but— I'm starting to give up on her." James replied with a frown. "After all these years pining after her, not once has she even agreed without almost hexing the living daylight out of me. I should just stop."

"Maybe that's what you need to do." Ophelia said with a shrug.

"What? Give up? Hate to break it to you but that wasn't a very inspiring speech, Ophelia. I was expecting a 'James Potter you—"

"No, you idiot! Just stop asking her out. It's not that complicated. She seems to be warming up to you a bit, I mean she agreed to come on the Hogsmeade trip with you there, only if the rest of us were there also, but I mean it's a start." Ophelia said.

"So I befriend her?" He asked.

"Yeah, and you deflate your big ego, stop hexing Slytherins—not that I don't completely disapprove of that—but still."

"You could be a therapist, Phe." James said with wide eyes staring down at his sister like she was gold. "Mission befriend Lily Evans is a go."

"It's a gift." She said flicking her hair over her shoulder, and sauntering off to find her friends, while her brother went to find some of his.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING OFF?" Lily berated her friend. "You know you're supposed to go only with an adult." Lily lectured. 'Adult' meaning either Lily or Alice.

Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Lily why'd you even make this rule? You and Alice. Your not even adults yourselves. You treat me like a toddler. And Marlene."

"Because!" Lily defended. "Every time you leave this common room alone, you either come back with a detention, loss of house points, or a new archenemy."

"I do have a lot of archenemy's." Ophelia grinned.

"Ugh, your spending to much time with Black. He's rubbing off on you. I'm going to have to speak with him for corrupting my sweet angelic—"

"Angelic? Lily no! If I'm being seen as angelic then I really need to up my game!" Ophelia said slamming her hands down on the common room table her and Lily had now seated themselves at.

"Ophelia—" Lily started but was cut off by a rustling from up the steps.

"What the bloody—"

Before Ophelia could finish her sentence a dog came running down the steps full speed.

"Lily! A dog! Can I pet it? Please!" Ophelia begged Lily who was now looking furious at the black haired dog that had come down the dorm stairwell.

"No." She said swiftly. "Now, everyone, attention please! Who broke the rules and brought a dog here? Everyone knows only cats, toads, and owls!" Lily yelled over the common room.

No one took the blame which made Lily cross her arms.

"I don't want to take points people especially from my own—Ophelia—I said no petting the dog. For all I know this dog could be rabid." Lily hissed.

"Look how cute he is!" Ophelia said petting the dog. "Can we keep him?! Please??" Ophelia begged as Lily stared at the dog reproachfully.

"He is pretty cute, and I do have a soft spot for dogs but—" Lily sighed and opened her mouth to speak more, just as the dog darted out the open portrait hole as a student walked in, and into the dark corridor.

"Prefects should seriously get paid." Lily sighed again collapsing in an red armchair.

Ophelia yawned. "I'm going to bed early tonight. Tell Marls and Ally where I am. Night mum."

"I will. Goodnight Lia—wait what'd you call me?" Lily shouted up the stairs as Ophelia scurried into the dorm slamming the door shut behind her.

Ophelia took a deep breath as she collapsed onto her four poster bed and fell fast asleep.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA DIDN'T EVEN WAKE WHEN MARLENE, ALICE AND LILY had retired to the dorm for the night. She slept soundly with her brown hair plastered across her face.

Ophelia woke up once during the night at 3 A.M due to a very loud wolf howl.

Ophelia shuddered as she thought of the creature that was probably roaming the mountains that overlooked Hogwarts.

The time on her Muggle alarm clock ticked by quietly in the night, first it hit 4 A.M, then 5 A.M, and then Ophelia couldn't take it any more. The sun would be rising soon so there was no point going back to bed.

Ophelia stood up wobbly, and made her way to her trunk. She silently clicked it open and pulled out her cloak.

She wrapped the warm material around her body and made her way quietly out of the dorm, down the steps, out the common room, and out into the fresh air.

She gulped in a mouthful of air as she relaxed against a tree near the Whomping Willow.

She dozed off for a moment, about to fall back into her slumber, when a dark figure emerged on the castle steps.

She peered at the figure closer, trying to get a good look at the person through the dewy fog.

The figure walked closer to her.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she thought of the horrible things that could happen to her unarmed, seeing as she had forgotten her wand in her dorm.

But the odds were in her favor tonight, and the figure walked right past her tree and to the tree beside it. The Whomping Willow.

Only when the figure lowered their black hood, Ophelia saw who it was.

Severus Snivellus Snape.

She glared at the back of his head as she watched him slowly inch forward to the tree.

Right when he was about to step into its deadly path Ophelia called out to him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Snape stumbled backwards at the sound and looked around for its owner.

His eyes settled on her through the fog.

"What are you doing here, Potter?" He spat.

"Could ask you the same question, Snape." She spat back at him.

"I'm a prefect. I can give you a detention." Snape said prodding her harshly in the chest.

Ophelia glared at him. "Then why don't you give it to yourself while your at it? Your breaking curfew too you know."

"No sh-" Snape started but a loud bang, bark, growl, and squeak were then heard from what sounded like the inside of the Willow.

"Snivellus, you're going to get yourself killed going that close to the Willow, and even though that'd make many people's lives easier I suggest you spend your night time wandering elsewhere." Ophelia said ignoring the sounds.

"You're one to talk, out here way before me. Just run back along to your mudblood and blood traitor friends! And act like the filth you all are!" He roared at here. "I'm going to find the tunnel I was told about. So stay out of my way." And then he spat at her feet and took out his wand.

"Petrificus Totalus!" He yelled at the tree and it instantly stopped moving and he scurried into a small open hole in the trunks bottom.

Ophelia looked mildly impressed at the spell they hadn't yet learnt, but that only lasted a second before she, out of curiosity, followed him in.

Ophelia ran her hand along the rocky passageway as she shivered in the dark, hunched down and crawling through the tunnel.

She emerged into a small candlelight room and more bangs, and more noises of different kinds of animals echoed from the upstairs.

"What are you doing here blood traitor? Go away. I don't need you to ruin this for me." Snape said as he raised his wand at her.

Ophelia dodged a stunning spell and glared up at him. "Your lucky I forgot my wand, Snivellus. Or your wouldn't be standing on your own two feet currently."

Snape glared more daggers at her as he walked up the creaking steps.

Ophelia hesitated before going up them herself.

She grimaced at the loud noises the stairwell caused each step she took.

She made it on the landing and that's when Ophelia realized where she was.

"The Shrieking Shack. Oh why'd you have to come to the haunted place Snivellus!" She cried as she hurried back down the steps to get out of the place.

"No one said you had to come, now get out of my sight. Your lucky I've been in a good mood today. If it wasn't for your dear ol' pal Black telling me how I could get in here I wouldn't be here now." Snape smirked. "Now I just have to confirm my theory, spread the rumor, and bam—"

At that moment a giant bang was heard crashing against the closed door to what Ophelia guessed used to be a bedroom.

Ophelia backed into a wall gripping for something to use as a defense.

Snape backed away from the door as well.

The bang was then heard again.

And again.

And again, until the door gave out slammed down in a cloud of dust and nails.

A giant gray werewolf, twice Ophelias size towered over them.

Ophelia gulped as it growled at them both.

Ophelia caught sight of a rat scurrying out from behind it along with what looked like a stag and a dog to her disbelief.

Ophelia covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming in fear as the werewolf jumped down from the banister and started slowly towards them both.

Snape ran for the exit causing the werewolf to turn towards him first. It snarled it's fangs at him and swiped its sharp claws at his retreating form.

Ophelia silently prayed that everyone would make it out of this alive as she threw herself in front of Snape as the werewolf came down with a deadly swipe of his claws.

Ophelias eyes clouded with tears as she felt the werewolf rip at her skin. She had tried to do the Gryffindor thing to do.

The dog came over and snapped his jaws around the werewolf's leg, and the stag hurled the werewolf up in the air with his antlers so hard that it came tumbling down with a crash, knocking it unconscious.

Ophelia's vision blurred and her eyes started to blink closed.

The last thing she saw before she blanked out was the familiar shaggy black hair of Sirius.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OOO CLIFFHANGER!!

DON'T WORRY OPHELIA DOESN'T HAVE TO MUCH LASTING DAMAGE. AND SHE DOESN'T DIE OBVIOUSLY BC THERE WOULDNT BE ANY MORE OF THE STORY IF SHE DID.

AND I KNOW THAT WASN'T EXACTLY HOW THAT SCENE PLAYED OUT BUT ITS A FANFIC ALRIGHT? IT CANT BE EXACTLY HOW THE BOOKS SAY THINGS OR THERE WOULDN'T BE SPICE

I'M SORRY I KEEP MAKING HER HATE SIRIUS (CAUSE SHE'S GONNA HATE HIM
NEXT CHAPTER) :(

BUT YOU SAW LAST CHAPTER HOW SHE FORGIVES HIM REALLY EASILY

WE ALL KNOW HOW JAMES MATURED AND THAT MADE LILY LIKE HIM MORE SO THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE SIRIUS MATURED AND OPHELIA LIKING HIM FOR MATURING.

IF THAT MAKES SENSE IDK I RUSHED WRITING THIS :p

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN  SOON CAUSE I HATE CLIFFHANGERS TOO

TYSM FOR 3K READS! I CANT BELIEVE IT!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

~Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count~2395|

Published February 5, 2021

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 56
** this book it's going under major editing so be wary if you read it; there's major plot holes and things not described very well.** No matter how m...
8.7K 133 71
Marauders oneshots and headcannons. A fun book of all of the mischief the Marauders get themselves into, and how they get out. Or don't, and get dete...
446K 20.7K 15
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
1.6M 55.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...