Wilderness Survival

By Stillwell03

Due to an undesired test from Hatsume. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Mina, Ibara, Yui and Setsuna have found themselve... More

Alone and Confused
Hunting
Bathing
Teetering Point
New Problems
Cave of Wonders
Holy Woman's Secret
Issues
It's Always the Quiet Ones
Unexpected Guest
Payback on Pinky
Agonizing Thoughts
Fistful of Lust
Reality Sinking In
Accepting Life
We're Where!?

Polygamy?

11.3K 242 362
By Stillwell03

Before we go any farther, let me make this clear where this came from. Someone commented that this is the same as a fanart done with these characters in a prehistoric era. They're right. This was inspired by that and for reasons that pertain to it showing nudity, I can't show it here. Enjoy.

As the teens dealt with their own problems where they were, Hatsume had requested the classes of 1-A and 1-B to come to her lab. Most were confused that some of their classmates weren't there until they were brought into the laboratory to stand in front of the pink haired girl.

"Hatsume, why did you need us to come here?" Aizawa spoke up for the inventor to smile at him.

"I'm glad you asked. Well umm...I kinda made a mistake."

'Here we go.' Everyone who knew about Hatsume knew something either blew up, or had been done in a way that it became more of a problem for everyone around them.

"Can we at least wait until our missing classmates are here? It is unwise to do this without them around if this is such a problem to bring all of us here." Iida states through karate chops with the smile on Hatsume not dropping.

"Well this actually pertains to the people that are missing. You see, I was working on an invention and seeing what would happen if we could go back in time and get some base DNA for humans and how it would affect our study on quirks today. Unfortunately, the machine....kinda was destroyed." She was laughing a bit while everyone around began shouting.

"YOU TRAPPED OUR CLASSMATES IN THE PAST!?"

Monoma immediately started laughing thinking the members of class A couldn't even keep their 'filth' in this timeline to begin going in the past to muddy the timeline itself. This deserved a hard chop from Kendo to explain three of their classmates were thrown in the past as well with him not able to boast of anything really.

"WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN I'M RELATED TO THE SHITTY NERD!?" Bakugou started shouting in anger for everyone to roll their eyes at him. Aizawa came up shortly after to get every bit of information he could out of Hatsume.

"Is there any way to bring them back?"

"As of this point, no. It can take weeks if not months to create the return point and if I mess anything up the portal will collapse in on itself creating a black hole. This invention was supposed to be my magnum opus but, I did also create one other thing that they have. "

"Ok, so in what time are they exactly *ribbit*?"

"Hmm..." Hatsume looked at her charts before answering. "Before humans, but not after the cretaceous period of the dinosaurs."

"YOU SENT OUR CLASSMATES BACK IN TIME TO THE DINOSAUR AGE!?" Everyone shouted again with Bakugou still shouting over the fact he may be related to Izuku.

"Wait a second, what was that thing you said they also had?" Aizawa asks, seeing as he is the only one remaining sane at the moment.

"I created a self-replicating Nanobot that can sustain their bodies for eras if not eons so long as they eat a constant diet and have sunlight to fuel it. It was originally intended to be the answer to aggressive forms of cancer being able to attack the malformed cells but in tests it ended up prolonging the life of the lab rats by years. Rats only live for about 5 years and these ones are almost 15. Before you ask, I had already tested the time machine on myself and it worked without any paradoxes but something went wrong when I sent more than one person back. Technically speaking, i've been working in this lab for 50 years thanks to that time machine. It's how I developed those nanobots. Speaking of which. You're going to need this capsule in 2 years, 7 months and 11 days. You're going to have a nasty form of ocular cancer so I suggest you take that now." Mei explains handing Aizawa a capsule of nanobots for him to ingest.

"You're suggesting that those nanobots can sustain them for tens of millions of years. If not longer?" Iida questions.

"Yes."

"Perhaps they may be around today if you can't fix that device, they'll take the long route. That is if you sent them to a point where the KT event had already occurred and that they aren't in any danger of an extinction event taking place. Then again, there's ice ages, periods of intense global warming due to volcanic activity and unknown pathogens that will evolve through the ages. Despite this, chances are that if they survive this then they'll be here today. Unless Mei actually finishes the return portal." Iida starts mumbling in a similar fashion to Izuku.

"KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF FOUR EYES!!! I JUST FOUND OUT I MIGHT BE RELATED TO THAT USELESS FREAK AND I DON'T NEED YOU ACTING LIKE HIS EVEN SHITTIER REPLACEMENT!!!" Bakugou snarls.

Back with the seven

Ochako walked back into the cave with some large leaves and some food for everyone to eat. "Ok, so me and Deku found some fruit as well as some things to help cover everyone."

"But where is Midoriya?" Ibara asked not seeing their male classmate.

Ochako pointed outside. "He's out of the cave with some other stuff we found that we can use to keep warm and use. Since we're all...you know *ahem*, he thought it was better for him to wait outside until it was safe to come back in."

"Midoriya is truly a nice person." Yui said while taking a leaf and some vines to wrap around her thighs to keep her body covered.

"Would've been fun to tease him a little more." Both Mina and Setsuna began laughing a bit at the dark green haired girl's comment.

"Leave Midoriya alone. He's trying to respect us as people, not as just something to have." Momo lectures the two while trying to tie a leaf around her chest and struggling to keep it in place for her body to not pop out and panic Izuku.

"I gotcha." Ochako came over and tied the leaf with vines before checking to make sure nothing was able to slip out. Once everyone was in something, Ochako shouted outside to Izuku. "You can come back in now Deku! Everyone's covered!"

Izuku walked back in and held a bit of a blush still. Though everyone had something covering the important parts, it still felt odd seeing everyone in hardly anything at all.

"So Mido, did something fun happen when you and Ochako went to get stuff?" Mina began teasing with both going red.

"H-how do you know about that?"

"My quirk." Setsuna answers Ochako's question while popping the top half of her head off. "Very versatile in situations like this. It's also really good for learning things that you do in your alone time." She says the last part with some emphasis for both teenagers to cover their faces. Both Mina and Setsuna began laughing a bit with Momo going over to comfort her friends.

"Please don't try to tease them as much. They're trying to do what they can in order to keep some form of normality in our situation."

"Speaking of our situation, we gotta talk about the new situation now since most of our issues are somewhat resolved at the moment." The reptilian girl states this before pointing to Izuku. "As of right now, third leg here is the only guy that we know. Granted I would prefer one a little more daring, I'm more than willing to spread my legs for him."

"WHAT!?" Izuku and Ochako shouted with Yui explaining.

"When you left, these two began talking about a way to hopefully get you two to have an open relationship. Their logic is that since we're the only seven people at this point in time, it's only natural that we try and populate the world ourselves if by some chance Hatsume can't fix the machine and bring us back."

"Knowing Hatsume, it could take a while." Izuku let a sigh out knowing that they really could be stuck in this era for a long time, possibly even indefinitely.

"So with that in mind, we figured that having this like a tuna festival could work in everyone's favor." Mina points this out with both teenagers going silent.

"Maybe it's more like an all you can eat orgy." Setsuna tried to find a better way to explain it for the other five in the cave to hang their heads.

"This is still a long ways away. I say we wait at least a month before having this discussion again. That should give us more than enough time to investigate this island a bit more and find a stable source of food and water. I'll also make better garments just so it's easier for us to walk around in besides leaves when I have enough energy in me. But our use of quirks could also be extremely vital in this situation, so keep an open mind to how to use them to help our way of life." Momo points this out to somewhat help Izuku's state of mind.

"Fine. But I wanna know what Ochako and Mido thinks about this first." The five turned to Izuku and Ochako for them to look for an answer.

"Well umm...I don't know." Izuku tried trailing off before Ochako said her bit.

"Well if it's ok with all of you, then I guess I can bear with it." Mina and Setsuna began cheering before Ochako spoke up. "On one condition! I'm Deku's number 1. I don't care how you all decide after, but I'm his first no matter what. If that's a problem, then I'm not ok with it."

"Deal!" Both shouted with Yui walking out of the cave.

"Midoriya, can you help me find some water. I haven't seen around yet and you're one of the only people here with a quirk that could come in handy in a pinch." Izuku nodded for both to walk out and head in another direction of the one Izuku and Ochako left in.

As they left, Ochako looked at both Ibara and Momo. "So you're both fine with this?"

"Honestly, there could be worse men we were trapped in this time with. Also, I know Midoriya is a good person, so we don't have to worry of him doing anything that is wicked in any form. And as long as you're ok with it, I don't see why there's a problem. I will keep your wishes in mind and not abuse the situation however." Ochako smiled at her dark haired friend for her agreement.

"To be completely clear, I am only joining to keep those two from disturbing the peaceful relationship you have with Midoriya." Ibara pointed out as they looked over to see the female duo discussing ways for this to work.

"So me and Deku found some stuff to make a fire and some bananas."

"Not the most perfect meal, but it will do to keep our energy up."

With Izuku and Yui

The two continued their walk until finding a lake that seemed relatively clean. They both took a bit of water out of the pond to notice it was very clear and looked safe enough to drink.

"This isn't that far from the cave. We should probably use this as our main source of drinking."

"Perhaps though we should find something to clean the water though. Just as a safety precaution. Wait a second, why couldn't she just make water with her quirk? That would remove any dangers that this could pose."

"In order for this to happen, Yaoyorozu would need to have the lipids in her body to make it. So to make it simple, she'd need more food just so we can drink water. It's probably safer for us to be able to rely on water that isn't from her since we also don't know much about our food situation yet."

"Fair enough.' Yui said this while trying to adjust the leaves around her chest that were sliding down. Izuku averted eye contact while this happened to notice a stegosaurus coming and drinking out of the lake. "You can stop pretending to be nice and avoiding eye contact to save my dignity. It's not like anyone really looks at me like that to begin with."

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone when they look my way all they see is a plain girl. I don't show emotion, I don't stand out, I honestly have no defining qualities to make me stand out."

"That's not true." Izuku looked at Yui in the eyes while explaining what he meant. "You're calm and collective, try not to overstep your boundaries, and honestly, you don't need defining features to be able to stand out. You do that already by being yourself."

These words touched the size quirk user's heart a bit before seeing Izuku's face go red and turn away. It took her a moment before realizing the leaf on her chest fell off for her chest to be completely exposed. "You really are a nice person Midoriya. Maybe being stuck here with you isn't a bad thing after all." Yui readjusted her makeshift top before getting up. "We should probably head back and get something to carry the water back in."

"R-right." Izuku and Yui returned to the cave and explained what they found for the seven to have one of the biggest necessities out of the way for their survival. Now all they had to do was get accustomed to their life as it was now.

Back with Hatsume

As the group continued their survival in the unknown world around them, Hatsume had gone over the schematics she had with Aizawa present to watch and make sure she stayed on track. This was a full time job since she would normally go off her train of thought to begin something else.

"So if I adjust this here and then work this here then maybe I can get a react-" She stopped mid sentence when a lightbulb came in her head. "WHAT IF I MAKE A SUPPORT GEAR THAT CAN MAKE THINGS COME BACK FROM THE PAST!"

She immediately ran to the other side of the room to try and write down her findings before being grabbed and dragged back by Aizawa's capture gear. "You threw four of my students into the past along with three of Vlad's as far as we know without their consent, I'd be more concerned about doing that before anything. GOT IT!?"

The pink haired girl saw the anger in Aizawa's now glowing red eyes before nodding. "Understood sir." She continued her work for another half an hour before trailing off and trying her stunt again for this cycle to be repeated about 20 times that same day.

'And here I thought Midoriya was the problem child. I need to give Powerloader the respect he deserves dealing with this girl day in and day out.' The tired pro thinks this while dropping eye drops in his eyes to help with his quirk being unintentionally used constantly during the day.

And that finishes this chapter. So Aizawa has Hatsume working like a dog trying to fix her mistake while Izuku and everyone considers the reality that they may actually never escape their situation. See how the group handles themselves next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 11
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
196K 5.4K 66
Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him responsible for her parents death. Will these...
90.3K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
24.9K 518 65
♤𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱/𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴♤ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟭 𝙏𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙅𝙄𝙆𝙄 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍/𝙊𝘾 ❝𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘❟ 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖...