Between Two Worlds //Todobaku...

By Lunamoon990613

When Bakugou suddenly wakes up in a garden belinging to a king and his only way back home is to find six gems... More

1- New World(BKG)
2- They Don't Have Quirks(TDK)
3- Finally Leaving (BKG)
4- Witches Hut(TDK)
5- Number One(BKG)
7- Two People? (BKG)
8- Closer...Closer...We're Here!(TDK)
9- Trial And Error
10- Illness(TDK)
11- Number 2/Birthday(BKG)
12- What Happend In The Forest(TDK)
13- Better now? The Man In Village(BKG)
14- A Coward But A Hero! Doctor And Witch!(TDK)
15- Finally Revealed, The Stolen Gem!(TDK)
Sorry For Not Updating :(
16- Alive, A Corpse That Lives (TDK)
17- Kariage (BKG)
Im so sorry (yes its 500 words)

6- He's A Two Sided Freak(TDK)

1.3K 51 24
By Lunamoon990613

I stepped outside, I didn't need to argue any further and seeing Katsuki and Deku talking makes me worry, not about him but about if he starts to like being here. I can't let that happen, I need him to leave, but we still have long ways to go, our journey only started yesterday.

I lean my back against the wall of the house, I wonder what would happen if I just leave him here, he doesn't technically need me, I'm not one to protect and he has magic so it isn't like Katsuki is defenseless. Deku...this world's Katsuki and him had a past together, it's only natural they'd click instantly as friends or rivals.

"You see it too, right?"

Oh no.

Giving a glance to my side, I see the witch girl closing the door to her home, she smiles at me with her constantly flushed cheeks. "I think they'll be good friends."

I scoff, "I suppose they will." I don't have any business with Katsuki's relationships with others, and this witch must be one for gossip if she thinks I'll have a conversation about something like that. "Not that it matters much anyway."

She smirks at me, "ohoho~ someone sounds a little irritated." Was this mockery? Yes I am irritated, Katsuki will lose sight on our plans and everything I've worked for would be ruined, I can't go back to the castle now after breaking a prisoner free!

So, he'll just have learn not to disobey my orders.

"Hey, be careful when you're thinking. I've heard that the king's youngest isn't right in the head, that's you right? Let's get this straight, hurt Deku or Katsuki and the gems will signal me for help, don't do anything you'd regret."

A threat? No, that's not quite it.
A warning, that's it.

She giving me a warning for what reason, I've gotten better control of myself over time, but I still do need to distract myself through books when I'm alone. I've always had this struggle, but I recall it never being as bad as it is now. My personality is no disorder or mental illness, it's not a split in my head, and I have every bit of control over it when I'm around people. But that doesn't stop me from feeling like there's a parasite I'm my brain that tells me things.

"I don't plan on attempting to hurt them, not intentionally at least." She only hummed in reply.

"I didn't come here just to talk about that though," she started, "The gems alone won't take him back to his world, there's something else involved too."

I look at her confused, she could've said this when Katsuki was here, why didn't she? "What is it?"

And just like that, I finally understood the story, her words echoed into my head, it all makes so much more sense. I had always thought about how sad the story is, especially at its climax, I've had the answer to bring Katsuki back this whole time and I never even noticed.

Oh...shit, but I don't want to tell him what I have to do to bring him back, I know he'll just refuse me in the end if I do.

Those sad garnet eyes will show again, I don't think I'd be able to contain myself if he showed me that look. Would I end up killing him in the end before we could reach our goal if he does show me that face, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...

"I'll let you think about it."

I nod silently, would Katsuki be mad if I did what she said, most likely he'd smile with the joy at the thought of going home that he wouldn't dare look back to see the true task that was needed in Oder for his return.

But, it must be done without delay.

I go back inside the hut, it's been a while since I've been inside and we need to get a route sorted out before we can even begin to get started on anything. I happen to over hear a conversation from Katsuki and Deku, actually it was more one sided if anything, with Deku telling a story about a different Katsuki.

"Ahem." Their attention was brought to me rather quickly, "I'd like to discuss our plan of action for right now." I walk forward into the room sitting between the two, as I plan to be the leader it is only natural I'm in middle.

"O-oh, r-right of course." That stuttering will become the end of me. He pulled out a map from his satchel and placed it onto the table.

"Where do we go?" Katsuki asked, right, he doesn't know the world like Deku and I do, he doesn't know Village names or forbidden areas that surround the woods.

Deku pointed to the mountains on the map, "Here's where you'd find your next gem, the owner is a very kind man though he can get handsy when he sees something he likes," he followed a trail from where we are to the mountains, "It's a long walk but I think we could make it in three nights."

Katsuki sighs, I can tell he's disappointed, those eyes of his says it all and it's color turning dark showing me that pretty painting they did when we first met. But they aren't as fearful or scared, they were boring and dull. "I don't have that kind of fucking time! They're waiting for me...my birth month is right around the corner and I want to see them, I don't want to be here when that day comes."

So he wants to spend his birthday with his parents, hmph how cute, but not possible with our current circumstances. We can only go on foot, anything louder than our shoes crashing on the ground monsters would show up due to their sensitive hearing.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan, but that's the best I can do, the only faster option is to not sleep but that wouldn't be wise. By the time we get there we'll be tired and one of us would most likely be passed out, we'd have to climb a mountain to get up to the gem owner."

Katsuki slumped in his chair with crossed arms, he was desperate, who wouldn't be though? But despite what he wants he knows it's not possible to make it home in just few days, it may takes weeks, and when weeks pass he'd soon realize his coma would last a year just as quickly as he was put in it. He doesn't want that though, I don't think anyone would want that. But that doesn't mean the disappointment on his face isn't amusing.

"Okay, boys, I had just enough food for some sandwiches, hope they're tasty!" Uraraka announced as she placed a plate filled with three sandwiches, "I ate mines so no worries," I was the least bit worried and could honestly care less if she ate or not, it's not like she needs food to survive, her life span lasts longer so long as she is a witch.

"Thanks, Uraraka, they look great," Deku said before taking one of them and having a bite of it.

We planned on, we decided it was best to get rest for now and head out as soon as the sun rises, so long as we walk without breaks the chances of making it there in two and a half days is higher just by a small chance. Deku just told that to Katsuki to make him  feel a little better but I think we'd still be there in three nights.

Sleeping in the same room as two idiots did not set well with me, Deku and Katsuki snores, not loud but they definitely are annoying. I somehow managed to get my well rest for the morning, a miracle upon my part, god can't they just die...

"Katsuki, you can't leave looking like that," the witch told him, "you're wearing a school uniform from your world, it might look weird to the people here, I don't have any clothes for you but this cloak might work." She holds up a long black cloak with a hood, she hooked it around his neck, it hid his clothes well and though he still would look out of place it's good enough to not catch unwanted attention.

Deku and Katsuki both walked out the door, I turn to the witch, "Is there something else yo I want to tell me?" I had a feeling that she would, she kept staring at me like she wanted to during breakfast.

"Two days from now, it would be a month in Katsuki's world, please, make that day special for him."

"...his birthday..."

She nodded, "Neither of us know the exact day it is, so please, make him happy. He's miserable right now, I think it would do him good." I understood entirely what she meant by that.

His birthday was one of the first things he spoke about when we met, it was something he mentioned when he saw his parents crying, he wants to spend it with people he knows, his birthday must mean a lot to him.

"I'll try my best then."

This, was the first act of many kind deeds I'd do for him, if I only I knew then what would happen because of them....

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 129 15
This is bakudeku obviously. This book was originally a one shot but I made it into 15 parts because it was was to long to put into my one shot book. ...
8.5K 305 19
This is the second story to Falling (bakutodo) so please read that first. After Bakugou watched Todoroki fall off the building he beat Deku. Deku wen...
3.7K 132 9
=°•°•°= Kaminari Denki, a student in his final year of highschool, just so happens to have another struggle other than his school work... "Dude, I th...
250K 4.8K 11
In which Bakugo wore a vibrating underwear because the Bakusquad dared him TODOBAKU || slight NSFW Photos and characters aren't mine credits to the o...