The Dark Arm of the Maker

By CeeMTaylor

[✓] [Now on Patreon] When a terrible plague strikes the city of Alkaya, Royal Chef Neveshir must attempt forb... More

One

The Dark Arm of the Maker

1.2K 43 23
By CeeMTaylor

Hello Friends!

You may remember The Dark Arm of the Maker as a novel called Potionmaster, which I had published on my profile until the beginning of 2021. Good news! The story is back with a better title and cover, available in full on Patreon at the Brigantine tier.

Want to get a feel for whether you like the story first? The first chapter follows this one!

In addition to DAotM, I also post short stories on Patreon, some of which are in the DAotM universe. Be sure to check it out to watch your favorite characters get up to their usual antics :).

Thanks so much for all of your support. Your notes, votes, comments, and feedback mean the world to me. I hope you enjoy the story, and look forward to hearing what you think!

<3Cee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 5.9K 43
17-year-old Galen lives with his adoptive father in a small province called Thryn. He doesn't look like the other people there, and the only clue he...
159K 7.9K 47
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
151K 9.6K 44
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
11.8K 884 40
☆completed☆ Four cousins and their best friends reunite in Paris, France in hopes of having a small break from the harsh realities of college life. O...