𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 ⎯...

By sedabxbe

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 BOOK 1 cobra kai / demetri ... More

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐢. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝-𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒.

1.4K 45 15
By sedabxbe

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔
(𝑪𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒊)

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

(𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚)

⎯⎯ Isabella Perez never liked her life. Having grown up in violence all she wanted to do was find peace. Her father had been apart of a cartel and her mother had fled with her to the valley to get away from him. Her mother wanted a fresh start and she believed that the Valley would provide that for their small family.

     Isabella had never been an active person so when her mother told her to find something physical to do during the summer she had no clue where to start. That was until an ad popped up on her phone for free karate. And who would pass up free karate, right?

Allegra Acosta.      Isabella Perez.

Carmen Serano.         Alice Perez.
cobra kai cast.      their respective characters.

i. Warnings
This story contains violence, strong language, underage drinking, and other mature themes.

ii. Disclaimer
I do not own Cobra Kai or any of its characters. All rights go to the creators. I only own my original characters and their plots.

iii. Note
So I haven't seen many stories for Demetri on here so I decided to write one! He's a little bean and he deserves so much more love.

So thank you to anyone who takes time out of their day to read this and welcome to Heart of Glass!

STARTED | 02 | 06 | 2021
PUBLISHED | 02 | 07 | 2021
COMPLETED | TBD |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
146K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...